Vojislav Krkljus (FA Minister of Telamon) visits Lodamun

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Vojislav Krkljus (FA Minister of Telamon) visits Lodamun

Postby Vidoja » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:53 pm

Vojislav Krkljus

Foreign Affairs Minister of Telamon

Mr Krkljus will come to Lodamun the following year on discussing matters with the "greatest friend of Telamon", as Krkljus says for the Lodamese Union. However, a Parliament consensus was made that Krkljus can come, but he received the following reply from the current Prime Minister:
Stay the fuck out of Lodamun.

Sincerely,

John Hancock,
Prime Minister of the Union

Krkljus says he is not afraid, and adds that the Prime Minister seat will soon be occupied with another man. Krkljus invites all the Lodamese parties to announce whether or not they want to take part in discussing current issues and planning future treaties.

(OOC: All the Lodamese parties are welcome to post on this subject)
Vidoja

Re: Vojislav Krkljus (FA Minister of Telamon) visits Lodamun

Postby Mr.Yankees » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:08 pm

*Message from the Office of the National Chairman*

We are delighted to hear that Mr. Krkljus accepted our invitation to visit Lodamun. All necessary accommodations will be made for your arrival.

Sincerely,

Patricia K. Johnson III
National Chairperson of the Liberal Party
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby YankeeHater » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:55 am

"Krkljus Damaging Relations" says Diggory

PORT ANDALAY, LODAMUN (LBC) -- His Divine Majesty summoned the cabinet to Andalay Palace to discuss Telamon's Foreign Minister's recent statements and activities. "It's clear that entry of Krkljus into Lodamun without consent of our Foreign office would be a violation of the law worthy of arrest," said Diggory. "I believe firmly that his diplomatic credentials should be rejected and our borders closed to him. His diplomatic efforts to 'improve relations' has actually damaged them severely."
YankeeHater

Postby Mr.Yankees » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:53 pm

*Official Message from the Office of the Chairman*

Should I remind Mr. Diggory of the laws of our country? Perhaps, I should since he clearly has no clue.

Our current policy with respect to travel by foreigners to the nation states:The nation imposes minimal border controls on visitors, with cursory security checks, to confirm visitor identities.

It does not state:The nation does not allow any visitors unless a specific permit is authorized by the Foreign Minister.

It is clear that Mr. Diggory is making up interpretation of the law based on totally unrelated policies of this government.

The Foreign Affairs Minister of Telamon is free to enter our country as he pleases and we will make sure he does.

Signed,

Patricia K. Johnson III
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby Vidoja » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:19 pm

Krkljus Arrives!

Krkljus did not arrive alone, from left to right: Nikola Mandaric (Former Infrastructure and Transport Minister), Vojislav Krkljus (Acting Foreign Affairs Minister, Former President and Prime Minister), Ljubomir Adamovic (Former Foreign Affairs Minister)

The day finally arrived when Vojislav Krkljus arrived in the Lodamese Union. In the upper picture he can be seen in Port Andalay after his arrival by a ship. No, he is not alone. Together with him are some RRP officials and Telamonian Government officials. Mr Nikola Mandaric insisted on going with Krkljus, as he quite clearly remembers his last visits to Lodamun: "A marvelous country, never stopped amazing me." Here with him is also the former Foreign Affairs minister Ljubomir Adamovic (Adamovic was FA minster when Krkljus was the President of the nation), quite an expert on Lodamun. His FA experience is very rich, and he considers Lodamun one of the best countries he has ever been to: "The people were always uniting to make the better end out of the situation. Very very peaceful and wise people the Lodamunians are. It is a shame what Likatonian aggressors were doing to Lodamun in many points in history. But, the people these days are getting pretty divided, not just here, but also back home in Telamon. Unite or fall, that's what I would say."

Theodor Forest, the Chairman of the Liberal Party's office in Andalay, greeting Krkljus on his arrival

Before meeting Mrs Patricia K. Johnson, Mr Theodor Forest, the Chairman of the Liberal Party's office in Andalay, greeted Krkljus on his arrival to Andalay. Krkljus' whole "crew" was accommodated, and soon the talks began. The press has not yet heard anything about their talks yet, but there is a rumor that Krkljus said while passing the building of the Government of the Lodamese Union: "Pity I cannot go to this building, I am on a mission of peace, but it only sounds that one part of the Lodamese Union wants peace and good relations with Telamon." We are yet to find out more news, so stay tuned to hear the results of the first Telamon-Lodamun talks.
Vidoja

Postby YankeeHater » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:17 am

Krkljus Arrested outside Andalay Palace

PORT ANDALAY, ANDALAY (LBC) -- Telamon's Foreign Minister miscalculated as he strolled outside Andalay Palace, home of Divine Majesty Diggory, followed by international media. Footage obtained by the Lodamese Broadcasting Corporation shows Vojislav Krkljus saying "Pity I cannot go to this building, I am on a mission of peace..." when Royal Guards approached and placed him under arrest for trespassing. Charles J. Moody, Commander of the Royal Guards, said charges of trespassing were dropped, but that Mr. Krkljus will be detained for further questioning while the Justice Ministry considers charges of espionage and conducting diplomacy without credentials.
YankeeHater

Postby Vidoja » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:02 am

YankeeHater wrote:Krkljus Arrested outside Andalay Palace

PORT ANDALAY, ANDALAY (LBC) -- Telamon's Foreign Minister miscalculated as he strolled outside Andalay Palace, home of Divine Majesty Diggory, followed by international media. Footage obtained by the Lodamese Broadcasting Corporation shows Vojislav Krkljus saying "Pity I cannot go to this building, I am on a mission of peace..." when Royal Guards approached and placed him under arrest for trespassing. Charles J. Moody, Commander of the Royal Guards, said charges of trespassing were dropped, but that Mr. Krkljus will be detained for further questioning while the Justice Ministry considers charges of espionage and conducting diplomacy without credentials.

OOC: RP rules breach. Please, I just noted that he said that when passing by, and he later on went to the object of the Liberal Party. He did not stop there. Please try to be coherent. Ignoring...
Vidoja

Postby Vidoja » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:49 am

Press questioning Krkljus

Vojislav Krkljus being questioned by the press

Q: Mr. Krkljus, we can obviously see that the writings of some Lodamese newspapers are false, the ones concerning your arrest. We can see you here, standing in front of us. What are your impressions on this?
A: That is what the current Government want, I guess. But, I am here to discuss matters of peace not with them, but with the Liberal Party whose officials invited me. If not all want peace, not all shall get it. But, I have absolutely not been arrested, neither will I.
Q: Mr. Krkljus, has there been any talk about the Anti-"Greater Likatonia" dealings?
A: No, not yet, that is what I will discuss with the heads of the Liberal Party.
Q: Mr. Krkljus, how long will you stay in Lodamun?
A: I will stay until I decide to leave of course. Once I am here, I will do all that is currently needed and then go to my dear Telamon

Adamovic visits local hospital

Adamovic receiving the honorable certificate

Ljubomir Adamovic, the Former FA Minister of Telamon visited today a local hospital. After seeing its functionalities, he donated a high sum of Telamonian Pounds to it. Ljubomir and his wife are famous nowadays for their charity work, in Telamon and abroad. The head of staff of the hospital gave the Adamovics a honorable certificate of their hospital.

Krkljus and Crnobrnja pray in the Orthodox Church of St. Djordje (George)

From left to right: Vojislav Krkljus and Tomislav Crnobrnja, Governor of Antapec (Telamonian region)

Vojislav Krkljus and some of his other party-fellows visited the Church of St. Djordje (=George). As they are all of the Christian Orthodox faith, they prayed У име Оца, и Сина и Светога Духа, сада, увек и у векове векова, Амин!
Vidoja

Postby Steven » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:50 pm

Mr.Yankees wrote:*Official Message from the Office of the Chairman*

Should I remind Mr. Diggory of the laws of our country? Perhaps, I should since he clearly has no clue.

Our current policy with respect to travel by foreigners to the nation states:The nation imposes minimal border controls on visitors, with cursory security checks, to confirm visitor identities.

It does not state:The nation does not allow any visitors unless a specific permit is authorized by the Foreign Minister.

It is clear that Mr. Diggory is making up interpretation of the law based on totally unrelated policies of this government.

The Foreign Affairs Minister of Telamon is free to enter our country as he pleases and we will make sure he does.

Signed,

Patricia K. Johnson III

OOC: The whole cabinet is controlled by three parties and we all support what Yankeehaters does regarding this situation. So may I remind you to read up on the rules and stop pretending to be a politician because you arent.

Current Law: Foreign countries may establish an embassy after obtaining approval from the Foreign Office.

Approval has been denied.

As stated in the Lodamese newspaper:

Krkljus Released and Deported!

Port Andalay, Lodamun - Foreign Minister John Stevenson and Justice Minister Lee Johnson have agreed to release Foreign Minister of Tealmon, Krkljus, and he has been deported and banned from Lodamun and carrying out any further Diplomatic Relations with the Divine Majesties Government of the Lodamese Union.

The Foreign Minister, John Stevenson, has now issued a statement that all Diplomatic discussions will take place between the President of Telamon until a time when they have a new Foreign Minister.

He isnt in the country so stop pretending like he is by visiting all these places. You have been deported now please kindly fuck off out of Lodamun.
Steven

Postby Vidoja » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:08 pm

Steven wrote:
Mr.Yankees wrote:*Official Message from the Office of the Chairman*

Signed,

Patricia K. Johnson III

OOC: The whole cabinet is controlled by three parties and we all support what Yankeehaters does regarding this situation. So may I remind you to read up on the rules and stop pretending to be a politician because you arent.

Current Law: Foreign countries may establish an embassy after obtaining approval from the Foreign Office.

Approval has been denied.

As stated in the Lodamese newspaper:

Krkljus Released and Deported!

Port Andalay, Lodamun - Foreign Minister John Stevenson and Justice Minister Lee Johnson have agreed to release Foreign Minister of Tealmon, Krkljus, and he has been deported and banned from Lodamun and carrying out any further Diplomatic Relations with the Divine Majesties Government of the Lodamese Union.

The Foreign Minister, John Stevenson, has now issued a statement that all Diplomatic discussions will take place between the President of Telamon until a time when they have a new Foreign Minister.

He isnt in the country so stop pretending like he is by visiting all these places. You have been deported now please kindly fuck off out of Lodamun.

Embassies require registration, but embassies are organizations of national representative to one Nation. Vojislav Krkljus IS in Lodamun by the invitation of the Liberal Party. Only law that can be applied is the law of border control, which is currently not strict. He has currently nothing to do with the acting Government, and he only attends talks with the Liberal Party. IGNORING....
Vidoja

Next

Return to Diplomacy