Alorian Formal Visit in Rutania

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Alorian Formal Visit in Rutania

Postby rep » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:43 am

June 2820

At the invitation of Charles Augustus von Bruckenthal, Foreign Minister of Rutania, a top-rank delegation from the Democratic Republic of Aloria will visit Rutania. The visit will happen between 28 and 30 June 2820.
The Alorian delegation contains President Harry Winchester, Prime Minister James Grewer, Minister of Foreign Affairs Ava Plant and Minister of Finances Daniel Greenfield. Due to the importance of this visit, special security measures were made in Port Nelson and Hayek, the two cities which will be visited. Besides the increased police presence on the streets, the members of the Elitist Legion will patrol the two cities.

The program of the visit:
28th of June:
- the arrival of the delegation. It will be waited at the Hayek International Airport by Foreign Minister von Bruckenthal
- Bruckenthal Palace, Hayek: - Official discussion with Foreign Minister Charles Augustus von Bruckenthal
- ceremonial dinner with high officials of Rutania.

29th of June:
- Presidential Palace, Port Nelson: - President of the Commonwealth, William Durden Jr. meets President Harry Winchester and Prime Minister James Grewer
- Minister of Defence, Basil J. Besancon discusses with Foreign Minister Ava Plant.
- Minister of Trade and Industries, Septimus Bergen meets with Minister of Finances, Daniel Greenfield

30th of June:
- the delegation of Aloria takes breakfast with President of the Commonwealth, William Durden Jr.
- the delegation goes to the Port Nelson International Airport and leaves the country.
"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it." (Winston Churchill)
rep

Re: Alorian Formal Visit in Rutania

Postby Conservative Party » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:30 pm

President Harry Winchester has made a statement in Libertia International Airport ahead of his historic visit to Rutania.

In that statement he welcomed the invitation made by Charles Augustus von Bruckenthal, Foreign Minister of Rutania and hailed a new era of positive co-operation between the two nations as a model for future trade and economic forums.

Several other high-ranking ministers including the Prime Minister James Grewer arrived at the airport just before President Winchester's press conference. Preparations been extensive and have taken weeks to complete and the high ranking nature of the delegation has required tight security co-operation between the Aloria and Rutania.

Before the boarding the plane bound for Hayek International Airport Foreign Affairs Minister Ava Plant was quoted as saying "We are proud to be undertaking this visit to Rutania. We have a historic closeness and a special relationship which we hope to deepen and strengthen with this trip. We already have a long term sales agreement to sell natural gas to Rutania and we hope to continue that co-operation in the future".

The delegation will take a number of gifts to present to the Parliament of Rutania mostly ancient artefacts and several pieces of famous Alorian artwork.
Conservative Party

Postby rep » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:05 am

Alorian delegation arrives in Rutania

June 28th, 10.00 am

The aircraft of the Alorian Airlines landed in the Hayek International Airport. After the delegation left the plane, they were welcomed by Charles Agustus von Bruckenthal:
"President, Prime Minister, Ministers,
I welcome you in Rutania. It is great honour for the whole nation that you visit our country and I hope that you will enjoy these meetings. Aloria and Rutania are neighbours with many common features and interest. That is why our cooperation is essential and may serve the interests of our two nations. My party always viewed Aloria as an exceptional ally and we always strived for this meeting to happen. I am sure that during these day we will discuss many issues and have fruitful achievements.
I invite you to the Bruckenthal Palace, where we shall begin our discussions."

After the welcome-speech of Mr. von Bruckenthal, the officials were brought to the Bruckenthal Palace by limousines.

Official discussions with Foreign Minister von Bruckenthal

11.00 am

"This formal visit is a historic event in our bilateral relationship. It will help us to understand better of our political, economic and social realities and to accomplish goals serving our common interests. The first issue I would like to address is mainly geopolitical. I would like to clarify the matrix of relations we are acting in and identify potential common allies and goals on the international arena.

The Commonwealth of Rutania despite its smaller size, is part of an international alliance which makes us an important actor. We are parts of the Axis, a political-military alliance which at the moment is the only significant power on Terra. We are willing to support Aloria's greater international integration, if needed.
I know that Aloria was an important member of the Walburg Group and the United Nations of Terra, two organizations which were great ideas, but unfortunately did fail. The UNT did not manage to pass its first difficult situation, the resolution of the Hobrazian crisis. Then, Aloria was strongly supporting our point of view and also voted for our candidate to the office of Secretary-General. These deeds are highly appreciated among Rutanian politicians.

Roughly fifty years ago, your country went through a deep economic crisis which had also effects in Rutania. That situation was also solved by a financial cooperation between our governments.

I am listing all these examples in order to underline how our cooperation shaped the history of our nations and of the whole Terra. So, my question would refer to, how you envisage the role of Aloria on the international scene, in Artania. Who are your main allies and please, tell us any kind of idea you have in these respects!
rep

Postby Conservative Party » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:48 pm

President Harry Winchester

Firstly, may I on behalf of the Democratic Republic of Aloria thank you and your nation for your very warm welcome.

Secondly, with regards to potential allies on the international scene let me say that we consider Rutania our closest ally throughout the events you described you have always been a supportive and helpful ally and for that we are extremely grateful. Our Foreign Minister Ava Plant has drafted a treaty cementing our strong economic links and has been ratified by the Alorian parliament

We intend to begin closer co-operation with the Axis alliance and at this moment a bill is before the Alorian parliament to ratify the Axis treaty.

Our main goal is creating a positive environment to begin international trade. Aloria has a strong history of international commerce, especially since the foundation of the Rockygroup incorporated, one of the largest multinational corporation’s in existence on Artania.

We believe that creating economic partnerships leads to political partnerships and promotes peace. We wish to extend our hand in friendship to Rutania and other nations who share similar views in creating a free and fair market.

We welcome your support with regards to international integration and any we would welcome any advice on other potential allies who share our aims.
Conservative Party

Postby rep » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:55 am

"We are glad that these issues are progressing, and hoping all will be well.
I have also initiated the ratification of the bilateral treaty that Mrs. Plant was kind to draft. I know about the influence of the Rockygroup, and our Finance Ministers will probably discuss a cooperation between the Rockygroup and the Bozarburg Solutions, the Rutanian multinational corporation.

And now let us take a dinner. You will have the occasion to meet with several senior official of the Commonwealth and to discuss with them in an informal environment. And tomorrow yo shall meet President of the Commonwealth, William Durden Jr."

Meeting with President Durden

OOC:This part will be RPed by Tdurden21 because President Durden is his character, belonging to his party.
rep

Postby Conservative Party » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:21 pm

Thank you very much for the dinner invatation. We look forward to our meeting with President Durden.
Conservative Party

Postby tdurden21 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:15 pm

June 29, 2820. The delegation has arrived in Port Nelson.

A motorcade of limousines pulls up to the Rutanian Presidential Palace. The Alorian delegates step out the vehicles and proceed up the stairs to the front of the palace where President Durden greets them. They pose for pictures in front of Alorian and Rutanian flags. After this, the Presidents and Prime Minister stepped into the palace's press wing for a brief press conference before going inside for private discussions about the futures of Aloria and Rutania.

President Durden gives a statement before taking questions from the media:

"Firstly, I would like to thank the honourable Alorian delegates for accepting our invitation to visit and I am honoured by their presence in our nation. Our friendship has crossed many centuries and we look forward to continuing this in the future.

"Our economies are intertwined, our nations share a democratic heritage, and our international goals are similar. I hope we can use these facts to go out and change Artania, and the world, together.

"Again, I would like to thank President Winchester and Prime Minister Grewer for coming. They are welcome in my home here any time.

"Now, we will take a few questions before we get to pressing matters."
"Keep cool and you will command everyone."

-Orange Party of Rutania
tdurden21

Postby tdurden21 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:16 pm

OOC: Sorry for that taking so long, been busy haha.
"Keep cool and you will command everyone."

-Orange Party of Rutania
tdurden21

Postby Conservative Party » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:06 pm

President Harry Winchester

"Thank you very much for your welcome President Durban. I speak on behalf of the Alorian people when I say how grateful I am at your kind and pleasant welcome to your great country.

I see our relationship with Rutania as a very positive template for how two nations can come together and share similar goals and aspirations and work together for the greatness of both nations.

Our main aim is for the prosperity of our two nations and we hope that this visit will help cement good working relationships. We consider our friendship with your people as a model which can be spread around Artania.

As you know we have large supplies of natural gas in our nation, which thus far have not been fully exploited. We are looking towards a partner with whom we can fully develop this resource and as our closest allies we thought we would offer you this chance since you already have a natural gas trade treaty with ourselves."

OOC: No worries :)
Conservative Party

Return to Diplomacy