Gerajan's President visit the Republic of Badara.

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Gerajan's President visit the Republic of Badara.

Postby Leonardo222 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:41 pm

Feburary 2844

The President of the Gerajan Protectorates of Malivia visits the Republic of Badara.Before he flew away, the President gave a final statement.

He said:" I visit the Republic of Badra,because I will improve the relationship between our countries.I also hope,that we can sign a treaty that make our realtionship stronger and better.!"
Then he went out and go on board of his plane.
Leonardo222

Re: Gerajan's President visit the Republic of Badara.

Postby Leonardo222 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:44 pm

After 8 hours flight the President arrived at the Bier Qassem International airport.He was warmly received from a representative of the Gouverment of the Republic of Badara.

He gave also a second statement:"I'm looking forward for tomorrow.I hope the conversations with officials of the Republic of Badra will go good!"But I think it's also important to say,that we not only have the same opinion.But I think we can discuss about different issues.I also must say thank you from here to the Gouverment and the peopel of the Republic of Badra!Thank you for the invitation.
I also looking forward to my speech in the parliament of the republic of Badra."
Leonardo222

Postby LNRulez01 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:13 pm

Grand Vizier Welcomes the President of Malivia

Badaran News Network Special Report:
"Tensions are high at the Bier Qassem International Airport as thousands of Badarans await the arrival of the President of Malivia, the first official state visit by a foreign leader to our beloved country. As i said thousands of ordinairy Badarans have come to the airport to greet the Malavian leader, carrying with them banners with greetings and salutations to let the Malivian government know how much they appreciate their visit to Badara."

a Big crowed is gathering at the airport carrying banners greeting the Malivian president.

"After the presidential plane landed on Badaran soil and the President en his entourage stepped out of the plane, we can here a military music corps play the Malivian national anthem. The president is greeted by Yussuf Wazira, the Grand Vizier of Badara, as the health of Badara's president doesnt allow him to be present . After the inspection of the guards of honor, the national anthem of both countries is played and the Malivian president adresses the Badaran guard of honor."

The guards of honor listening to the speech of the Malivian president.

"Both the President and the Grand Vizier are getting into a limousine and leave the airport for a ride to the Presidential palace, where the Malivian president will spend the night.
As the motorcade enters Bier Qassem, thousands of Badarans line the street greeting the President and Grand Vizier."

Presidential motorcade driving through the crowded streets of Bier Qassem
- It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal,engage them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Sun Tzu, 6th century BC
LNRulez01

Postby Leonardo222 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:19 pm

Today,the President of Malivia hold a speech before the National Assembly.He talked about peace,freedom,a treaty,the economy and other issues.

Here is now his full speech:

Dear Members of the National Assembly,dear Peopel of Badara,

Many thanks again for the hearty invitation in her parliament.I am very pleased to be here today to give a speech.The relationship between our two countries were not always good. Remember, the last war and remember of course the peopel who lost their lives.We can not undo what happened.We also can not bring the peopel back to live.The hatred on both sides grew, and it has benefited nobody from it.But I'm not here today to talk about the past , the future offers us new opportunities and possibilities for peace and international understanding.We have the opportunity to merge our peoples and speak with one strong voice.
For me, and I also hope for you, the freedom is a very important issue.The freedom to protect and extend, that must remain one of our main tasks.
But I am speaking not only of the freedom of speech or other civil rights.I am also very conscious of the freedom of the economy.Withour capitalism can and there will be no peaceful and free future, that every man must be clear.
Some people believe that communism would be better!?But the enslavement of people and goods can not and will never be successful.Today we have an unprecedented chance to avoid communism.
Let us work together for a better future.I'm sure we can reach this goal together.

Let us work together for us and for the furtures of our nations.
Leonardo222

Postby Leonardo222 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:21 pm

After the speech before the paliament the President talkes with the Grand Vizier.

President:"Hello!How are you?"
Leonardo222

Postby LNRulez01 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:41 pm

President of Malivia gives speech in National Assembly.

BNN Special Report:

"Welcome citizens of Badara, we are going live to the National Assembly, where President John Ostenburg , of the Gejaran Protectorates of Malivia, is about to give a speech.
We do not yet know what the President is going to say in his speech, so tensions are high and there is a lot of speculation about it. Okay, the President has arrived in the National Assembly and is beginning his speech, so we are going live to the National Assembly.

Ladies and Gentlemen, The President of Malivia:

(applaus from the National Assembly)

"Dear Members of the National Assembly,dear People of Badara,

Many thanks again for the hearty invitation in her parliament.I am very pleased to be here today to give a speech.The relationship between our two countries were not always good. Remember, the last war and remember of course the peopel who lost their lives.We can not undo what happened.We also can not bring the peopel back to live.The hatred on both sides grew, and it has benefited nobody from it.But I'm not here today to talk about the past , the future offers us new opportunities and possibilities for peace and international understanding.We have the opportunity to merge our peoples and speak with one strong voice.
For me, and I also hope for you, the freedom is a very important issue.The freedom to protect and extend, that must remain one of our main tasks.
But I am speaking not only of the freedom of speech or other civil rights.I am also very conscious of the freedom of the economy.Withour capitalism can and there will be no peaceful and free future, that every man must be clear.
Some people believe that communism would be better!?But the enslavement of people and goods can not and will never be successful.Today we have an unprecedented chance to avoid communism.
Let us work together for a better future.I'm sure we can reach this goal together.

Let us work together for us and for the furtures of our nations."

(Applaus from the National Assembly)

Members of the National Assembly listening to the President.
- It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal,engage them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Sun Tzu, 6th century BC
LNRulez01

Postby LNRulez01 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:44 pm

Leonardo222 wrote:After the speech before the paliament the President talkes with the Grand Vizier.

President:"Hello!How are you?"

Grand Vizier Yussuf Wazira:
"Good day mister President, i am fine thank you. How are you? That was a great speech you just gave."
Last edited by LNRulez01 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Tzu, 6th century BC
LNRulez01

Postby Leonardo222 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:20 pm

"Thank you very much again.I hope in this speech was not too often the word "freedom".But I think of behave of my country we have to secure the freedom.I heared that you country has problem with this special treaty between us and Selucko.I cannot imagine that this treaty is a problem for you.
Leonardo222

Postby LNRulez01 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:10 pm

Grand Vizier Yussuf Wazira:
"Mister President, Badara has a problem with any agreement allowing foreign powers to board and inspect Badaran ships. It is this governments believe that all ships and airplanes sailling and flying under Badaran flag are considerd sovereign Badaran soil and therefore foreign powers have no right to impose boardings and inspections of these planes and vessels. But we most not let this minor disagreement get in the way of our newly established friendship."

Sun Tzu, 6th century BC
LNRulez01

Postby Leonardo222 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:46 pm

"I think so,too.I would suggest a special military treaty.We can built up together our armys and defend each tother of enemies.Or I would suggest a economic teaty,too.For that I'm ready to withdraw the treaty with Selucko."
Leonardo222

Next

Return to Diplomacy