Gerajan's President visit the Republic of Badara.

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: Gerajan's President visit the Republic of Badara.

Postby LNRulez01 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:25 pm

Grand Vizier Yussuf Wazira:
"A economic treaty would be the best thing at this point in time. Badara isnt ready to involve itself with a military alliance due to the political instability and xenophobia my country has experienced the last decades. In my opinion it may be a good idea to establish a Badaran embassy in Malivia and a Malivian embassy in Badara. Do you agree?"
- It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal,engage them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Sun Tzu, 6th century BC
LNRulez01

Postby Leonardo222 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:14 pm

I think so,too.It is very vital to have embassies in other countries.I agree.But let's disuss again about a economic treaty.I believe a treaty that creats a transatlantic free-trade area would be the best.The freedom of travel without have a passport and free movement of capital must be two of the proposals.The freedom of establishment mus be a proposal,too.
Do you agree?
Leonardo222

Postby LNRulez01 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:22 pm

"Yes a free-trade zone is a very interesting idea. but we wouldnt go as far as to allow uncontrolled crossings of our borders. We can however ease border controles and visa requirements for Malivian citizens."
- It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal,engage them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Sun Tzu, 6th century BC
LNRulez01

Postby Leonardo222 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:43 pm

Good..that's a compromise.....A free trade zone and easy border controls and visa requirement.....

Can you make the traty? Malivia will ratifie it at once.
Leonardo222

Postby LNRulez01 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:59 pm

"I think it is better that Malivia poposes the treaty. If you make a draft resolution, we will give our opinion before you start the ratification."

Sun Tzu, 6th century BC
LNRulez01

Postby Leonardo222 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:01 pm

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=270552

Pleas correct it. That's our suggestion for the treaty.
Leonardo222

Postby LNRulez01 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:16 pm

"The Badaran government agrees with the proposed treaty, but i think we should change the name into 'The Malivian-Badaran Trade and Visa Agreement', if you agree with it.
But we have to pass it through the National Assembly in order to ratify this treaty."

Sun Tzu, 6th century BC
LNRulez01

Postby Leonardo222 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:28 am

Good.Then i will draft a international treaty.
Leonardo222

Postby LNRulez01 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:33 pm

"That would be great. We are looking forward to it. Might i offer you a cup of Badara's famous tea?"

Sun Tzu, 6th century BC
LNRulez01

Postby Leonardo222 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:53 pm

"Of course! We in Malivia love tea,too. And in the future your tea will be even cheaper in malivia without duties."
Leonardo222

PreviousNext

Return to Diplomacy