Gerajan's President visit the Republic of Badara.

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: Gerajan's President visit the Republic of Badara.

Postby LNRulez01 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:26 pm

Grand Vizier Yussuf Wazira:
"Haha yes we could build a Badaran tea imperium. I was just joking. Whats on the agenda after the tea?"
- It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal,engage them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Sun Tzu, 6th century BC
LNRulez01

Postby Leonardo222 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:56 pm

"Well,I think you can show me some sights or so.Or go in touch with the public.After that I have to go, because my military makes trouble again."
Leonardo222

Postby LNRulez01 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:02 pm

"Wel if the military is making problems you should return as soon as possible, we dont want a military coupe in Malivia."
- It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal,engage them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Sun Tzu, 6th century BC
LNRulez01

Postby Leonardo222 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:32 pm

"Well you're right! I will fly back tomorrow!But before we should hold a press conference together.What do you think?"
Leonardo222

Postby LNRulez01 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:55 pm

"Agreed."

Sun Tzu, 6th century BC
LNRulez01

Postby Leonardo222 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:00 pm

"Thanky you again for the invitation.Our conversations were very sucessfull.We signed a free trade agreement that will make our two coumtries better and stronger.I'm also confidend that in future we will make the relationship between our two countries even better.
The Vizier is a really friendly and okay guy and I believe in the future will will work even better together than now.Of course, our conversations were not always without any problems but at the end we found a very good compromise.
Do you think so ,too?"
Leonardo222

Postby LNRulez01 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:07 pm

"Yes, the talks were very fruitfull. The Badaran government is pleased that we were able to get closer ties with Malivia. Both governments were able to compromise in the Malivian-Badaran Trade and Visa Agreement. It is the hope of all Badaran people that this friendship with Malivia will last forever. May the blessings of Allah fall upon Malivia, its leaders and its people, now and for all eternity.
Mister President, I wish you a save return and hope you will get the situation in Malivia under control quikcly."

Sun Tzu, 6th century BC
LNRulez01

Postby Leonardo222 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:45 pm

After the press conference the president went into his plane and flew away.
Leonardo222

Previous

Return to Diplomacy