Rutanian Delegation in the Kingdom of Endralon

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Rutanian Delegation in the Kingdom of Endralon

Postby rep » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:34 pm

June 14th, 2881 - Today a delegation of Rutanian high-rank officials gathered at the Port Nelson International Airport in order to travel to the Kingdom of Endralon. The delegation is lead by Prime Minister Ronald Puwak; he is accompanied by Mr. James Klinkerhoffen (Minister of Foreign Affairs), Oliver Bergen (Minister of Trade and Industry) and Martha Martinuzzi (the PM's Advisor in the affairs of the Axis Alliance).

Before the departure Prime Minister Puwak held a press conference at the Port Nelson International Airport:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are going to our neighbours, in the Kingdom of Endralon with the purpose of transmitting the good-will and friendship of the entire Rutanian nation. As you well know, this is my first visit abroad after my election as Prime Minister, and I wish that this gesture would be perceived as a symbolic act. We will discuss in Endralon about the bilateral relationship of our countries, about the common interests in the realm of security, economy. We also wish to propose to the Endralonian government stronger cooperation in what concerns education, scientific research and culture.
God help us
!"

Prime Minister Puwak before the departure

The Rutanian delegation is expected to spend two days in Endralon and to meet several important personalities from the Kingdom.
"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it." (Winston Churchill)
rep

Re: Rutanian Delegation in the Kingdom of Endralon

Postby joey1405 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:55 am

June 14, 2881 - The arrival of Rutanian delegation has been awaited by the People of Endralon since there hasn't been an official trip to the Kingdom in over 200 years. Preparations are being made to house and protect the Prime Minister Ronald Pewak and his associates. A royal motorcade with The Second High King of Endralon Joey Fortenohfiv the Fifth is on its way to the Royal Airport of Republica to meet the incoming delagates.

Before leaving the Palace of Ginbari, HKoE Joey Fortenohfiv made this statement:

"The Endralonian People have awaited the arrival of foreign nations to make an impact on their lives for over 200 years. Ever since my ancestor, Joey Fortenohfiv, created this party Endralon has thirsted for foreign relations. We have tried to make an impact on the world, and sometimes I think we have, however, we have many more troubles to face, and hopefully we can mutually obtain our goals."

The Second High King of Endralon
Joey Fortenohfiv the Fifth
"Peace is the result of war, but yet, war is the result of peace." - Joey Fortenohfiv
joey1405

Postby rep » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:23 pm

The special plane of the Rutanian Air Force landed at the Royal Airport of Republica. The Rutanian delegation, headed by Prime Minister Puwak exited the plane, and were hailed by the High King of Endralon, Joey Fortenohfiv V.

"Your Royal Highness, we are extremely honoured that you receive us here in Endralon. We are bringing the greetings and good-will of the Rutanian nation." - PM Puwak said while shaking hands with the High King of Endralon.

In the next hours the Rutanian delegation is having a lunch with the King of Endralon, discussing several issues of bilateral relationship. Tomorrow the delegation will meet members of the Endralonian cabinet, and in the evening they will return to the Commonwealth.
rep

Postby joey1405 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:54 am

(OOC: Sorry for the delayed response, been quite busy lately.)

As the Rutanian prime minister and High King Joey Fortenohfiv enter the armored limousine, the Endralonian people are plotting a grand ticker tape parade for tomorrow. The limo then drives off the tarmac and out of the airport to a road where people are lined up and down the street to try to get a glimpse of Prime Minister Puwak. In the back of the limo, the Prime Minister and the King are drinking some of Endralon (Enterprises™)'s finest gin while discussing the monarchial system"

"Although monarchy is frowned upon around the world, the Endralonian people, for some reason, pushed my father into this wonderful job. I haven't had anybody speak out against me, well, publicly at least, which surprises the heck out of me. I have pushed this country into the best for the public good, but not the most enjoyable for the people. Ah, well, we seem to be arriving at Fort Chidan, which was named after a once prominent party in the former Republic of Endralon. I know you must be getting hungry, but my soldiers want welcome you themselves, and I would like to show you our military power."

As they exit the limo, the Seven High Generals of the Endralonian Army line up with their bolt-action rifles and fire three shots each for the ambassador.
"Peace is the result of war, but yet, war is the result of peace." - Joey Fortenohfiv
joey1405

Postby rep » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:22 pm

(OOC: No problem at all :) )

The entire Rutanian delegation was impressed by the friendly mood and lavish mode in which they were received by the people of Endralon and by HRH.

The proceedings of the visit were continued in the residence of High King Joey Fortenohfiv. Prime Minsiter Puwak started the discussion:

"Your Royal Highness, once again were have to express our gratitude toward You and Endralon for this reception. We are truly impressed. And now let us get to the more political aspects of our visit. Endralon is a very close country to us. I am not speaking only about geographical proximity, but also by our interests, allegiances. We are part of the same political-military alliance, the Axis. To be completely frank, one of our purpose is to transmit not only the friendship of Rutania, but also to re-ensure you that the Axis shall always be at the assistance of the Kingdom.

If we are tackling this issue, I would like to ask you about the main pillars of Endralonian foreign policy. We know that Endralon was a moderate but stable presence on the international arena and we are extremely pleased by this later aspect. We wish that this stability and prosperity we witnessed here shall last long under the wise leadership of Your dynasty.

The reason for which I am asking about Endralonian foreign policy is that we would like to elaborate some ideas that would make the Kingdom's international presence more visible and influential, for we see a great potential in the country. If we accomplish this goal we should and must discuss about the development of our bilateral relationship.
"

Mr. Puwak stopped talking and sipped of the fine Endalonian gin. He was wondering how the royal staff figured that his favorite drink was gin.
rep

Postby joey1405 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:50 am

After meet and greet with the Seven High Generals, the High King and the Prime Minister get back into the limousine and head over to the Palace of Ginbari. During this ride, a discussion took place before having lunch.

"Endralon has an interesting stance on foreign affairs, now that you bring it up. The people have always been stale in making decisions, but they agree on two things: religion and the military. The Endralonian people have been secularists even before my great ancestor Joey Fortenohfiv the First arrived from here from Telamon. I believe this is because they don't want to be divided amongst themselves. The people here in Endralon are very close-knit and crime is rarely a problem. Military has been a huge issue ever since Joey Fortenohfiv the First released his doctrine. He said that 'To obtain peace, you must go to war' and I cannot disagree, even in the slightest, with this statement. While he was president he increased the military power of Endralon exponentially, but in end this choked our chances for foreign relations. Countries became afraid of us and only a few would associate with Endralon. You can't even believe how much this relationship means to the Endralonian citizens. We are peaceful, but we don't fear those who want to trample us."

After the High King of Endralon finishes his monologue, the limo pulls up to King's Boulevard and the delegate and the King get out of the vehicle to walk along the national mall. When they start walking the Prime Minister notices a unusually large amount of security than usual, but pushes it off, wanting to continue the conversation.
joey1405

Return to Diplomacy