Saridan-Haven Corp. Meeting

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Saridan-Haven Corp. Meeting

Postby meismeotheraccount » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:17 am

Minsters of Finance and Foreign Affairs waiting for people of Haven Worldwide to come and visit Saridan for bunisness in the Union. They are thinking about this meeting at the time of the waiting. Hoping for a great things to happen, they will stay til the people come.

OOC: haven222, please come to talk about what Haven can do for the Union.
meismeotheraccount

Re: Saridan-Haven Corp. Meeting

Postby haven222 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Heaven Augustus:
"First i would like to say,thank you for taking interested in letting The Haven Corporation do bussiness in Saridani.Heaven Corporation will offer your citizens jobs,and that itself its good for your economy.We are also very environmental,are corporation will not endangered the health of your citizens,your wildife and the environment.We will follow all laws and regulations.We offer higher wages than other companies boosting the economy as well.I really dont see any down side of our future cooperation."
haven222

Postby meismeotheraccount » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:11 pm

I see you are having problems with some nations, so is that going to affect Saridan? Also, I am pro-environment, but the nation is somewhat skepic. Haven Corp. is multi-bunsiness, so what all can you do?
meismeotheraccount

Postby haven222 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:19 am

I apolizes for my father dismisal of his presence,he had some urging things to do over in Kafuristan.I Maximiliano Augustus,the eldest son of Heaven Augustus,will be representing him in his place in this meeting even though i am young in age but i am wise in knowledge of our family bussiness.

The reason why my fater left,was because a totally new party took over our country.Even though we are neutral,it hurts our bussiness by taking away our customers.I abide to all laws and regulations from all governments and nations,but when a party who goes against its own people and snatches everything away,it is not right.I dont know if you understand me,you can ask me a question about it,but this meeting is about Saridan our potential customer and our bussiness,and even though their was a delay in this small turmoil,we will to are best to satisfy our customer,you.

Saridan,will not be affected by any of this.But of course you will not like a total new government to change your countrie's culture,and sell your women and family to slavery.

Now about the environment,yes we are very environmental,and thats why we attract a large base of middle class around all countries.We have a large non-profit organization that does those kinds of things,but we will need to do bussiness "for-profit" to maintain and advance it.As an example,we dont sell junk food,but organic natural food,we dont sell carbohydrate beverages(soda) but purified water.Basically we dont hurt our customers health while taking their money away,but make them healthier and keeping them as customers,and that is how are corporation has thrive.

Let me explain how the Haven Corporation free market is more environmentalist than if taken by a bureaucratic legislation.

Overexplotation1.Overexploitation occurs to the extent of the lack of ownership incentives to care for the property, and that this communalization effect occurs to the extent of multiplicity of ownership. Overexploitation reduces the intrinsic and retail value of the property, the effect of which is most clearly felt by individual owners or through limited co-ownership.

Overpollution2.Pollution occurs where and to the extent that victims are prevented or hindered from seeking tort restitution for such aggression. Legislative and Judicial authorities have tended to favor heavy industries over individual or class action in favor of public property and the common good.

too little pollution clean up3.Pollution clean-up also occurs naturally in a free market, because reducing the negative value of a property is a net gain, again leading to a higher intrinsic or retail value, and thus marketability.

overconsuption4.Overconsumption is a flawed concept, because it assumes that resources are non-renewable. The market, through supply and demand, regulates consumption by adjusting it according to supply. For example, if a resource becomes more scarce, its value increases and thus also its cost. This forces consumers to redirect their purchases to alternate resources which are in more plentiful supply. In addition, the higher market value of the resource creates an incentive to create more of the commodity, and allows for a greater expenditure in doing so.
haven222

Postby meismeotheraccount » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:07 am

OOC: This= Terrence
This= Roberto

Thank you for coming Maximiliano Augustus, I am Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Saridani Union, Terrence McCullough. All your pro-environment ways will help the people really much. I have someone to meet with, and he is a grandson of two of the most greatest people of Saridan. Meet the Ministry of Finance Roberto Hikopla.

Hello there. You may heard of my Uncle, Founder of the best Banking Corporation south of Seleya, Guni Hikopla; maybe my grandpa, Former Chancellor of Saridan, Awuip Hikopla. I feel bad for your people Mr. Augustus, but time for talk. Lodamon, where Haven is at if I am right, was trying to make Seleya into one nation, but fail horribly. What was your father's chioce on that?
meismeotheraccount

Postby haven222 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:47 am

Nero Augustus is a distant cousin of Heaven Augustus,but my father nor the corporation have no bussiness with that,we are neutral in international relations.We are Selucians actually if you notice our last names,and operate in Kafuristan currently,We call them "our people" to get closer to our customers and form a bond.But if you are interested in discussing that,please contact Nero Augustus.

Anyway,does Haven World Wide have permission to operate on Dorvik then?
haven222

Postby meismeotheraccount » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Dorvik? We don't have anything to do with them.
meismeotheraccount

Postby haven222 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:35 pm

I mean Saridan
haven222

Postby meismeotheraccount » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Yes, you do.
Argeed
meismeotheraccount

Postby haven222 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:10 pm

Thank you very much.We will have great co-operation between your country and my company.I will also not let you down on the Environmental thing.
haven222

Return to Diplomacy