KDP meeting with LRP

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

KDP meeting with LRP

Postby Farsun » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:02 pm

Party Confrences

A showing of neutrality, the Lourenne Royal Party from the Kingdom of Lourenne and the Communist Party of Dorvik from the People's Republic of Dorvik have met to discuss possible relations between their two governments and parties in the future. The conference will be held in November 3131 (Sorry, it's a bit late.) and will continue until both parties are satisfied with whatever agreement or discussion occurs. This is an un-official state visit therefore everything is paid for by the personal treasury of Communist Party of Dorvik, Tyrus Petrov, First Secretary of the CPD will be the host for the event.
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Re: KDP meeting with LRP

Postby emerson33 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:22 pm

((OOC: Sorry it took so long, I was surprisingly busy yesterday and when I did find time to get on the site was not working.))

After a long flight, lead by the Lourenne Royal Air Force, the private jet carrying key members of the Lourenne Royal Party, including the Director-General Michael Spencer, landed at a small private, Dorvik airport. The air swirled around as the jet settled. The door swung down and a small crowd of Royal Guards came down and cleared a path as the Director General stepped onto the platform.

The Director General flashed a smile and began his way down the steps to begin his meeting with Mr. Petrov. Director General Spencer stepped onto the ground took a few steps torward the members of KDP there to meet him. Director General Spencer offered his hand in a handshake and spoke.

"Gentlemen, It's a pleasure to meet you."
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
emerson33

Postby Farsun » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:47 pm

"It is a pleasure to meet you Director-General Spencer." Spoke the voice of Tyrus Petrov, the First Secretary of the Communist Party of Dorvik. "Right this way." Tyrus showed the Director-General to a black stretch limo guarded by two suited men, members of the Central Committee Protection Squad. The car traveled to the city of Vinisk in Dorvan, where the CPD National Headquarters was built. The limos stopped in front of the massive building and everyone got out, numerous reporters and journalist photographed the event as if they were celebrities. Finally, as they reached the inner sanctum of the CPD National HQ they met in a conference room where Lothar Faust, the General Secretary of the CPD, Odacer von Vinisk, the Deputy General Secretary of the CPD and the Central Committee of the CPD met with Director-General Spencer and his associates.
Farsun

Postby emerson33 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Director-General Spencer was followed by Foreign Affairs Minister, Joshua Gorden, and Defence Minister, Steven Kasich. The men sat at the coference table to discuss relations. There was a uneasy tension of sorts a Director-General Spencer opened his mouth to speak.

"Gentlemen, Lets get straight to business, I know that in Lourenne, we really should not take part in the Great Artanian War, but to start off, I believe when I say if you need any support, we are willing to offer. It has sparked my interest, the war that is, and I believe it may be a good chance for Lourenne to flex a little muscle." the Director-General pauses. "However, this is not all that we have come here to meet with you for, I mean if that was so, we could have just sent telegrams back and forth." Director-General Spencer once again pauses allowing room for any member of the KDP to talk.
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
emerson33

Postby Farsun » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:55 pm

((OOC: I hate to cut this short, but I believe that after careful thought I will be moving to Dundorf temporarily to help restore the Dundorf Democratic Republic back into power. We can put this on hold until I return if you'd like.))
Farsun

Postby emerson33 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:18 pm

(OOC: Its fine, and sure if you would like that it is fine.)
emerson33

Postby Farsun » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:39 pm

emerson33 wrote:(OOC: Its fine, and sure if you would like that it is fine.)

((OOC: It shouldn't be long hopefully so...yeah we'll put it on hold.))
Farsun

Return to Diplomacy