Deltaria visits Cobura - State Visit

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Deltaria visits Cobura - State Visit

Postby Sunny » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:02 am

*President of Cobura, Alexander Svindal and minister for Foreign Affairs, Kimberley Debkowski, are awaiting the honourable guests from Deltaria. Important issues to strengthen the cooperation between the nations shall be discussed*
Individualistic Movement = Supreme Republic of Keymon
Party for Individualism = Republic of Cobura (inactive)
Sunny

Re: Deltaria visits Cobura - State Visit

Postby kylejenkins27 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:17 pm

"I Premier Frank Todd and minister of foreign affairs Norton Reynolds shall represent the great nation of Deltaria. I would like to thank the President of Cobura for inviting us to visit the glorious Coburan Republic and for Cobura's dedication toward peace and stability in the Majatra. For some time now we have been in negotiation over an agreement to ensure our stability and security so as a first order of business I would like to present this agreement for your consideration."

Frank Todd
Premier of Deltaria

"I Premier Frank Todd and minister of foreign affairs Norton Reynolds shall represent the great nation of Deltaria. I would like to thank the President of Cobura for inviting us to visit the glorious Coburan Republic and for Cobura's dedication toward peace and stability in the Majatra. For some time now we have been in negotiation over an agreement to ensure our stability and security so as a first order of business I would like to present this agreement for your consideration."

Frank Todd
Premier of Deltaria

Deltarian-Coburan Strategic Defense Agreement

Defense
I. The Federal Republic of Cobura shall agree to allow the free movement of military forces of both parties within their borders. Both militarys shall cooperate, collaborate and communicate in order to establish and maintain the best defense strategy to maximize regional security

I. Deltaria shall construct, operate and maintain two military facilities in the Coburan province of Dilganato. Deltaria shall reserve the right to house aircraft, naval ships, missiles, radars, and all other military equipment and tools within these bases.

II. Cobura shall construct, operate and maintain two military facilites within Deltaria near the Jelbanian border. Cobura shall reserve the right to house aircraft, naval ships, missiles, radars, and all other military equipment and tools within these bases.

III. Deltaria and Cobura shall jointly fund and operate a missile defense network throughout both nations.

IV. Deltaria shall construct a new military complex in the southern Deltarian desert. This complex shall be maintained, operated and funded by both Deltaria and Cobura after construction. This facility shall serve as headquarters for all joint operations between Deltaria and Cobura. This facility shall also serve as a research and testing facility for both nations to carry out the research and Arms Deals agreen to in a previous treaty of cooperation.

Lake Majatra

I. Deltaria and Cobura shall actively patrol and police Lake Majatra upholding all international law and protecting the security of our nations. Any vessel found within the waters of Deltaria or Cobura shall be subject to a search by the navy of both nations.

II. Deltaria and Cobura shall enforce the right to search any vessel displaying suspicious activity or unlawful activities. Any person found to be committing a crime on a vessel on a vessel within lake Majatran shall be arrested and detained by our joint forces, following their arrest decisons as to how to proceed shall be decided based on their nationality and the specfics of the crime; decisions shall be made unilaterally by the governments of Deltaria and Cobura.

Leadership and Joint Command

I. Cobura shall maintain and operate all bases within Deltaria under their own command just as Deltaria will maintain and operate their bases within Cobura under their own command however Cobura and Deltaria shall retain the right to view, inspect and visit all foreign institutions within their nation at their discretion.

II. Command of all missile defense sites shall be given to a joint commission of Deltaria and Cobura. All policy and strategic decisions must be agreed to by both nations as well as all actions.

III. Command on Lake Majatra shall be controlled by a joint commision of 4 Admirals, two from Deltaria and two from Cobura.

IV. All intelligence information, arrest, and incursions with foreign nations shall be shared between the governments of Deltaria and Cobura in order to provide the best united response to such things

Financing

Deltaria
Deltaria shall contribute 10,000,000,000 DTE to the construction of missile defense & Intelligence sites throughout Cobura and Deltaria.
Deltaria shall contribute 2,000,000,000 DTE toward the construction of Deltarian facilities within Cobura
Deltaria shall contribute 75,000,000,000 DTE toward joint arms development, maintinence and research.
All Deltarian contributions shall be derived from Defense funding

I present this agreement to Coburan officials and would like to inform our Coburan allies that the Deltarian Governor Josip Benko will soon arrive in Cobura, I also ask that Cobura determine their financial contributions should you support this agreement.

I present this agreement to Coburan officials and would like to inform our Coburan allies that the Deltarian Governor Josip Benko will soon arrive in Cobura, I also ask that Cobura determine their financial contributions should you support this agreement.
Last edited by kylejenkins27 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demokratychna Delic Partija Deltársko
Deltarsko Risa
kylejenkins27

Postby Sunny » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:49 pm

"It is a pleasure to us, to welcome you in the Republic of Cobura. We are gled to strengthen cooperation between our nations. The part regarding the military facilities has our full support. However the cabinet is sceptical when it comes to missile defense and the joint headquarter, as our budget wouldn't give too much i fear. As the cabinet under Prime Minister Lazareva wouldn't want to invest in weapon technology reserach anyway, we would keep Cobura out of this section. So we would invest in building and maintaining the joint headquarter, as the Cooperation Treaty already ratified says, but leave the research section with Deltaria. Would that be possible?
And with the missile defense i am not sure whether this really already is neccessary?

Regarding the points to Lake Majatra and the joint command i have nothing more to say. That is fine for us."

Kim Debkowski
Minister for Foreign Affairs
Cobura
Sunny

Postby benkito » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:06 pm

"I as Governor of Deltaria Josip Benko want to thank you, Minister Kim Debkowski, for your kind words of welcome. The Delegation from Deltaria (Premier Todd, Minister Reynolds and Minister Benko) and I are very pleased to be here in Cobura on this first official visit to your beautiful country. Based on the warm welcome we have received today, we are certain we will have an exciting and memorable visit. Premier Todd and I are very much looking forward to the next few days.

President Svindal,
Cobura has had an impressive economic development since its independence. Cobura is one of the most important economic engines in Majarta and many companies, including many Deltarian, have realized the opportunities within the Coburan markets. The Deltarian business presence in Cobura has been growing steadily over the last years. From 3210 the number of Deltarian companies with offices or joint ventures in Cobura has grown by 38% and the intra-trade between Cobura and Deltaria has steadily increased. Now is time for our cooperation if fields of defence, it is time for Strategic Defense Agreement.

As you heard from Premier Todd about Strategic Defense Agreement. It is my hope that this visit and this Agreement will contribute in strengthening the relations between Cobura and Deltaria.

Let me express my gratitude for the reception we have been given. Before this visit I was told that Coburan are very welcoming. You have indeed made us feel welcome. The Delegation and I are now experiencing this first hand.

Josip Benko
Governor of Federal Republic of Deltaria
benkito

Postby Sunny » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:14 am

"Governor Benko, what a pleasure to have you here! I am looking forward to further intensivating our nations' friendship.
As Foreign Minister Debkowski said, she stays skeptical regarding some of the defense-projects, however not all. Of course we also want to go on on this topic and see the need for defense-cooperation.

But aside from defense i also would like to bring some suggestions from the coburan national assembly onto our agenda. When we are about to create a treaty, we could also include further directions regarding the lake majatra. Could we perhaps reach an agreement on limiting the pollution of our beautiful lake or such things?"

Alexander Svindal
President of Cobura
Sunny

Postby kylejenkins27 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:41 pm

"Mr. President how would this revised agreement suit Cobura?"

Frank Todd
Premier of Deltaria

Defense
I. The Federal Republic of Cobura shall agree to allow the free movement of military forces of both parties within their borders. Both militarys shall cooperate, collaborate and communicate in order to establish and maintain the best defense strategy to maximize regional security

I. Deltaria shall construct, operate and maintain two military facilities in the Coburan province of Dilganato. Deltaria shall reserve the right to house aircraft, naval ships, missiles, radars, and all other military equipment and tools within these bases.

II. Cobura shall construct, operate and maintain two military facilites within Deltaria near the Jelbanian border. Cobura shall reserve the right to house aircraft, naval ships, missiles, radars, and all other military equipment and tools within these bases.

III. Deltaria shall fund and operate a missile defense network throughout both nations.

IV. Deltaria shall construct a new military complex in the southern Deltarian desert. This complex shall be maintained, operated and funded by both Deltaria and Cobura after construction. This facility shall serve as headquarters for all joint operations between Deltaria and Cobura. This facility shall also serve as a research and testing facility for both nations to carry out the research and Arms Deals agreen to in a previous treaty of cooperation.

Lake Majatra

I. Deltaria and Cobura shall actively patrol and police Lake Majatra upholding all international law and protecting the security of our nations. Any vessel found within the waters of Deltaria or Cobura shall be subject to a search by the navy of both nations.

II. Deltaria and Cobura shall enforce the right to search any vessel displaying suspicious activity or unlawful activities. Any person found to be committing a crime on a vessel on a vessel within lake Majatran shall be arrested and detained by our joint forces, following their arrest decisons as to how to proceed shall be decided based on their nationality and the specfics of the crime; decisions shall be made unilaterally by the governments of Deltaria and Cobura.

III. Environmental regulations will be strictly enforced on Lake Majatra to preserve the environment of the great lake.

I. Cobura shall maintain and operate all bases within Deltaria under their own command just as Deltaria will maintain and operate their bases within Cobura under their own command however Cobura and Deltaria shall retain the right to view, inspect and visit all foreign institutions within their nation at their discretion.

II. Command of all missile defense sites shall be given to a joint commission of Deltaria and Cobura. All policy and strategic decisions must be agreed to by both nations as well as all actions.

III. Command on Lake Majatra shall be controlled by a joint commision of 4 Admirals, two from Deltaria and two from Cobura.

IV. All intelligence information, arrest, and incursions with foreign nations shall be shared between the governments of Deltaria and Cobura in order to provide the best united response to such things

Financing

Deltaria
Deltaria shall contribute 10,000,000,000 DTE to the construction of missile defense & Intelligence sites throughout Cobura and Deltaria.
Deltaria shall contribute 2,000,000,000 DTE toward the construction of Deltarian facilities within Cobura
Deltaria shall contribute 75,000,000,000 DTE toward arms development, maintinence and research.

Ive amended the agreement to involve environmental regualations for lake Majatara as well as removed Coburan funding for a missile defense network.
Last edited by kylejenkins27 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deltarsko Risa
kylejenkins27

Postby Sunny » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:06 am

*The Coburan Delegation takes a short time to debate over the new propsal.*

"Okay, this solusion seems fine to us, so we are glad to agree now. About the financing, Foreign Minister debkowski will have to talk to the Finance Minister, so we very soon can also answer this last question.
It makes me happy to see our nations getting once more closer together"

Alexander Svindal
Sunny

Postby kylejenkins27 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:16 pm

"This agreement between our nations couldnt have come at a more pivotal moment, this will allow us to solidify our defenses just as Jelbania and the MU begin a new agressive foreign policy stance. Mr. President have you heard that the MU has began voting on a resolution laying claim to Vascania and dividing the territory. For over 300 years Vascania has been internationally accepted as belonging to Luthori and now the MU has decided that it rightfully belongs to Jelbania; this is basically an undeclared act of war, it cannot be accepted unless forced down the throats of objectors. The agressive policies of the MU should be of great concern to all nations of the Majatra as well as the world, if they continue a war of massive proportions will come"

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=332908
Deltarsko Risa
kylejenkins27

Postby Sunny » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:02 pm

"Yeah, i just was told about that. It's horrible. But just the more we are glad to have Deltaria as friend when it comes to defending freedom against Jelbania and the MU. So to finish our agreement fast, i'd now like to add the Coburan financial support to the treaty. This is what coburan bugdet gives:

Cobura will give 2 500 000 000 into building the facalities
Another 5 000 000 000 will be set into maintaining the military complex. It might be highered when Cobura decides to also research and test weapon systems, but this will to be decided by another government.
Sunny

Postby kylejenkins27 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:27 am

Defense

III. Deltaria shall fund and operate a missile defense network throughout both nations.

Lake Majatra

III. Environmental regulations will be strictly enforced on Lake Majatra to preserve the environment of the great lake.

Financing

Deltaria
Deltaria shall contribute 75,000,000,000 DTE toward arms development, maintinence and research.
Cobura will give 2 500 000 000 into building the facalities
Cobura will give another 5 000 000 000 will be set into maintaining the military complex

"I am glad our nations have reached an agreement and Deltaria shall continue to do all in our power toward our mutual defense and security. I will submit the treaty immediately"

Frank Todd
Premier of Deltaria
Deltarsko Risa
kylejenkins27

Return to Diplomacy