Keymon delegation visiting Free Gaduridos

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Keymon delegation visiting Free Gaduridos

Postby Sunny » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:08 pm

*An airplane lands in Gadurdios, bringing Supreme President Benny Fisher-Coleman and Foreign Affairs Minister Czeslaw Johnson from Keymon to their state visit. They wish to further strengthen the ties bewteen both nations, which have profen as a good allies during the recent war on Keymon.
The President and the Minister leave the airport, answering some journalist questions and make their way to the delegation of their host nation.*

Minister Johnson (left) and Supreme President Fisher-Coleman (r.) on their visit
Individualistic Movement = Supreme Republic of Keymon
Party for Individualism = Republic of Cobura (inactive)
Sunny

Re: Keymon delegation visiting Free Gaduridos

Postby UniSocAll » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:57 pm

Consul Mason addresses Keymonite dignitaries

Consul Alec Mason and the government of Gaduridos welcomed the Keymonite dignitaries in Gaduridos.

"We are overjoyed to welcome them, it shows how far Keymon has come after the war, after they were invaded by the fascist, after our troops fought side by side, after our heroes got to know courageous Keymonite citizens personally in Keymon. They are a brave island, a brave people, one that witnessed horrific events by the hands of Likatonia. I can guarantee you this, President Fisher-Coleman, Valeri Sokoloff and Roland Sanford, among others, will face justice, and Keymon will rise once again!"
[IAN] International Airwaves Network [IAN]
Like Music To Your Ears | Connecting Communities

Alliance of Terran Republics
UniSocAll

Postby Sunny » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:14 pm

Fisher-Coleman is pleased by the heartly welcome:

Consul, it is the greatest honor to me, meeting you here in Gaduridos. I feel it as my duty to deliver you coridal thanks on behalf of all Keymonite People for your effort to defend the sovereignity of my home-nation. The Supreme Imperial Republic of Keymon will never forget what you did for us in these terrible times. Thank you.

Foreign Minister Johnson goes on:

But this unfortunately not is the only reason for our visit here in your wonderful nation. It saddens us, that Gaduridos does not attend the conference currently trying to solve the conflict. We have full understanding for your decision, especially now that the conference more and more begins to turn in the wrong direction, blaming Keymon for a conflict, Likatonia has provoked. Nevertheless it is our wish to also hear your thoughts about the post-conflict structure and if Keymon can count on you on regarding the reconstruction of our destroyed cities. No other nation is currently so much trusted by the keymonite people as yours, Consul Mason!
Sunny

Postby UniSocAll » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:29 pm

Consul Mason, in good faith, promises Gaduri representation in Beluzia

"President Fisher-Coleman, Gaduridos is extremely honoured to hear such words from you. It is an extreme honour to be considered a great friend and ally of the courageous sovereign nation of Keymon. As such, I promise you, President, that Gaduridos will have from now on a permanent representation at the conference, represented by our Ambassador Plenipotentiary.

The conference is indeed going south, but we are hopeful that it will end in the best interest of the brave and great nation of Keymon!"

UniSocAll

Postby Sunny » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:57 pm

Consul Mason, i am verry happy tp hear you say that! We need friends like you, especially in the harsh times we are facing currently. I would wish that our nations could - also beyond the current situation and for the future - deepen and strengthening their ties, through more cooperation on different matters. If Gaduridos would also be interested in such plans.

- Fisher-Coleman, Supreme President of Keymon
Sunny

Postby UniSocAll » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:53 am

Consul Alec Mason, responding to President Fisher-Coleman.
Consul Mason welcomes better relations, as the Consul and President ready to unveil Keymonite Memorials

Gadur, December 3295
"Free Gaduridos is always looking at bettering relations, especially with long-time allies like Keymon! Gaduridos would very much like to hear what proposals the Keymonite delegation has" where the words of the Consul. "We are proud to be friends and allies. Our heroes and our people were eager to help and defend our friends in Keymon. It is an honour that our heroes, together with heroes from Solentia, Kalistan, Saridan, Trigunia, Badara and Vanuku and of course, the brave and courageous people and resistance of Keymon proper." Gaduridos and Keymon have been allies and friends since the 3210s, when Keymon became the first nation after Gaduridos to become part of the Alliance.

Consul Mason and President Fisher-Coleman are to meet tomorrow in the Keiser Hall of the Alliance in Gadur, to discuss the future of Keymonite-Gaduri relations. AS well, a state dinner will be arranged, and the Consul and President will be inaugarating memorials in Alliance Park, near Keiser Hall. The Keymonite Horse Liberation Memorial celebrates the liberation of Keymon, and the rising of a proud and courages Keymon nation. The Keymonite Memorial Fountain of Freedom celebrates the freedom and bravery of the Keymonite people who overcame death, horror and destruction, and continued the resistance against the fascists during the war, and who will rise up again after the war.

Keiser Hall of the Alliance

The Keymonite Horse, used as the the Keymonite Horse Liberation Memorial

The Memorial Fountain of Freedom, across the Keymonite Liberation Memorial

UniSocAll

Postby Sunny » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:53 pm

Supreme President Fisher-Coleman happy with the atmosphere

President Fisher-Coleman impressed by Gaduridos

Questioned about the process of the visit yet, Supreme President Benny Fisher-Coleman showed pleased by the gaduri host: "Consul Mason is a very enjoyable dialogue partner and Free Gaduridos is such a beautiful country! I am happy to see that the Keymon-Gaduridos friendship is highly appreciated from both sides!"

During the talks in Keiser Hall, the President gave his ideas on how to increase the ties between both nations. Among others he suggested a deeper economical partnership, by times joint international projects and regular consultation on international affairs or internal political problems. Besides Keymon even could imagine to hold joint cabinet meetings from time to time on minor and major issues of political interest.

Visiting and inaugurating the memorials around the hall, the Supreme President showed impressed by the effort made by Free Gaduridos and Consul Mason: "This monuments stand in eternity for the friendship between our nations and for the battles we fought and won together! I thank the Consul and all people of Gaduridos for not passing out of mind what we stood through together."
Sunny

Postby UniSocAll » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:09 pm

Consul Mason likes the Keymonite plans

"It can be tremendously advantageous for both our nations, to have such a close relation. Gaduridos welcomes even-closer economic and political relations with the island-nation of Keymon. We would even like to extend it with educational and medical cooperation, student and cultural exchange, and of course tourism on both sides. Having both our government work on one similar foreign policy is also a great boost for our relations, as we stand together on the international diplomatic stage. Keymon might be a small nation, but they are a very proud, brave and courageous nation. We only see great things in our relations and we hope for it to continue so, as the Keymonite nation is being brought back to it's height. Gaduridos welcomes the honour and privilege of international projects with Keymon.

UniSocAll

Postby Sunny » Wed May 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Cooperation on different issue, like proposed by Consul Mason on medical and education also finds my approval. I am happy to see Gaduridos being very open to such close relationships! I will take it as my duty to start an exchange programm as soon as possible. This will not only provide both nations pupils with further life experience and knowledge about different cultures and nations, but also show to the world how highly valued the Gaduri-Keymonite friendship is by both governments.
Also i propse that, picking up the Consul's idea again, the keymonite Supreme President and the gaduri Consul shall in future consult each other bilaterally in face of international crisis or conferences. Speaking with - if not the same - at least a similiar voice will make sure that our interests will internationally be heared.
The "peace conference", which has just failed, shows clearly that there is a need for such cooperation in foreign policy!

- Supreme President Fisher-Coleman
Sunny

Return to Diplomacy