Beluzian royal visit to Luthori

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Beluzian royal visit to Luthori

Postby Fred » Wed May 02, 2012 4:18 pm

His Excellency Count Kristov I of the Sovereign County of Beluzia was expected to touch down in Luthori within the hour. Sir Martin Hailsham KCB, the Seal-Bearer, waited a little nervously. The count was known to hold radically different political views to those of the Emperor and most of the ruling class in Luthori. While communication between the two governments had been cordial, this was no guarantee that a formal visit would be a success.

It was a bleak day, and the official welcome had had to be moved into the dull set of 'event' rooms in Oalapo airport, near the runway used to state and diplomatic flights. The Emperor sat impassively, waiting for the Count's flight to arrive, while out, braving the rain, several thousand (carefully screened) Luthori citizens waited to see the plan land, with welcoming banners and pairs of Beluzian and Luthori flags.
Fred

Re: Beluzian royal visit to Luthori

Postby Siggon Kristov » Wed May 02, 2012 4:37 pm

The Count Arrives!

Luckily, the rain had paused for a while.
The Count, known to be strongly Leftist, plans to put aside ideological and political differences for the sake of strengthening the region.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby Fred » Wed May 02, 2012 4:39 pm

The Luthori crowd went wild with jubilation, shouting their joy at the arrival of the Count and welcoming him to Luthori soil.

Taking advantage of the break in the rain, Sir Martin Hailsham went out to greet the Count. He bowed low, and said, "Your Excellency, welcome to the Holy Luthori Empire."
Fred

Postby Siggon Kristov » Wed May 02, 2012 4:50 pm

The Count did indeed feel welcome. At almost 40 years old, he still has a lot on his plate.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby Siggon Kristov » Wed May 02, 2012 9:37 pm

There is a coup underway, in Beluzia.
It's being staged by Karav loyalists in response to the failed sacking of a Tory politician.

The Count has ordered his loyalist soldiers to ensure the safety of South Beluzian citizens until his return.
Siggon Kristov

Postby Siggon Kristov » Fri May 04, 2012 12:12 am

The Count has returned to Beluzia after it was confirmed that it was safe.
Siggon Kristov

Return to Diplomacy