Hutori welcomes Heads of State from Solentia and Barmenia

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Hutori welcomes Heads of State from Solentia and Barmenia

Postby Richard Lionheart » Wed May 23, 2012 12:39 pm

GOVERNOR GENERAL OF HUTORI WELCOMES HEADS OF STATE FROM SOLENTIA AND BARMENIA

May 3308

The Hutorian Governor General, Lady Lucy Bond

The President of the Republic of Solentia (Rev Tobias Clarke) and the Felis Supremis of the Homeland of Barmenia (Persian Lokasenna) were guests of honour at a State banquet at the Capital Palace. Rev Clarke was accompanied to Hutori by his daughter Madeleine (pictured below), currently serving as the Senate Warden of Solentia.

The Governor General Lady Lucy Bond said
On behalf of His Majesty King William II, I welcome you to our country. I am quite sure that this will mark the beginning of strong relations with both Barmenia and Solentia. Although we have vey different constitutional governance, all three nations share the same values of liberty and fairness.

In the coming week, both Heads of State will attend a bekenball match in Corktown to mark the start of the new season, followed by a visit to the Haddock Coast.
Richard Lionheart

Re: Hutori welcomes Heads of State from Solentia and Barmenia

Postby federalist11 » Thu May 24, 2012 10:49 am

The Six Imperial Kingdoms of Davostag protest this formal visit between Hutori and Barmenia while tensions still remain between Davostag and Barmenia. We assume that Hutori must not be informed concerning Terra news as opposed to purposefully antagonizing its neighbor.

Foreign Affairs Minister
King Thurmond I of Tarekha, Davostag
federalist11

Re: Hutori welcomes Heads of State from Solentia and Barmenia

Postby catparty » Mon May 28, 2012 4:12 pm

Deputy Prime Minister Mr. Pepper explores the streets of Hutori, and meets with his feline constituents in Hutori.

Felis Supremis (President) Persian Lokasenna of the Feline Homeland of Barmenia delivered the following remarks:

"It is my pleasure to be here in Hutori in an attempt to move our countries away from conflict, and into an increased focus on common ground. We will improve business relations between our nations, and aid the interests of cats in both of our countries."
Libertarian Alliance of Cats
Feline Homeland of Barmenia

Progressive Party
Realms of Luthori
catparty

Return to Diplomacy