House of Arinidi Commences Official Visit to Beluzia

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

House of Arinidi Commences Official Visit to Beluzia

Postby AntScales » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:33 pm

Head of the House of Arinidi is welcomed to Beluzia
November 3318

HH Prince Dr. Sylvester Arinidi I of Lirona, Duke of Calnevari

Prince Dr. Sylvester Arinidi I of Lirona arrived in the Sovereign County of Beluzia earlier this afternoon. He arrived on the family's private plane, the Arinidi. Prince Sylvester was accompanied by a contingent of assistants and advisers as well as his daughter, Lady Celeste Arinidi, who is too wed Count Kristov II. The delegation was well received by the Beluzian people and an extremely large, happy crowd was waiting for the plane to welcome them.

After leaving the plane, Prince Sylvester procceeded the the gate where High Count Kristov II and Count Kristov I were waiting for him. Prince Sylvester was friendly yet formal with his greeting.
Good day, Kristov. It's good to finally see you. I'm glad to be here and so well received by you and your people. I hope this visit of ours can produce a very amicable agreement between Beluzia and the House of Arinidi.
The Prince outstretched a hand which Kristov rejected and hugged the Prince.
Welcom to Beluzia, Sylvester.
The Prince then proceeded to hug the elder Kristov before the High Count and he left the gate for a waiting limousine to be taken to a press conference.

HG Lady Celeste Arinidi and her household

A high ranking adviser of Sylvester's remained with Lady Celeste, who had not yet been introduced to her betrothed. The assistant introduced Celeste to Count Kristov, who proceeded to bow to his future High Countess. The two hugged and proceeded to another waiting car with the Arinidi delegation, including 10 guards, close in tow.
AntScales

Re: House of Arinidi Commences Official Visit to Beluzia

Postby AntScales » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Arinidis Leave Beluzia

After a long stay in Beluzia, during which a coup took place, Prince Sylvester and his staff were extracted from the nation on an Arinidi cruiser accompanied by a large contingent of soldiers. The military guard was deemed necessary,considering the dangers of the Blue Coalition.

Lady Celeste was left with her husband in Bailon with a 500 man guard. Prince Sylvester is expected to make a statement upon his return to Calnevari regarding recent internal and international trouble involving his House and Telamon.
AntScales

Return to Diplomacy