Telamon State Visit to Dranland

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Telamon State Visit to Dranland

Postby CalF » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:49 pm

Dranland Prepares for Telamon State Visit

Representatives from Telamon are preparing to visit Dranland in a state visit. The representatives will meet with Dranland's Foreign Minister James Brown, before touring the Dranish capital Iglesia Mayor.

Mr Brown said:" I'm really looking forward to welcoming the party from Telamon. I intend to give them a good taste of Dranland,".
image.jpg
image.jpg (85.42 KiB) Viewed 409 times
The Popular Party- Fighting to Destroy the VBSM, CLD, FVJ and DSP Monsters
CalF

Re: Telamon State Visit to Dranland

Postby AntScales » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:40 pm

Telamonese Government "Excited" about Visit to Dranland

HRM the High King of the Tela has confirmed that he will be sending a delegation of his top officials to Dranland. This delegation will be co-headed by the King's Hand, HRH the King of Sevescia, and the appointed position of Lord Chancellor, held by HM the Queen of Antepec. They will be accompanied by no less than 20 officials and the Minister of Foreign Affairs, His Excellency Sten Nielson, MP, GAC, HKC, IC. These officials will explore various parts of Dranland and meet with other Dranish ministers to explore their government.

Foreign Minister of Sten Nielson has stated: "We are looking forward to getting a 'good taste of Dranland.' I expect to deliver a positive report to HRM the High King upon our return to Telamon. My Ministry does hope that this visit will go a long way to forwarding positive relations with other nations, even republics, and help to forward Telamon's long term goals, in which Foreign Affairs will play a key role."

Foreign Minister-Sten Nielson
AntScales

Return to Diplomacy