High Count Visit to Maddog

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

High Count Visit to Maddog

Postby Siggon Kristov » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:54 pm

Following Maddog's membership in the SUBC, the High Count has been ordered (by the federal council) to pay a visit to the island in Keymon's waters. The monarch of Keymon now holds the honorary title of "Count-General of Maddog" which gives him stake in the election of the Beluz High Count. He is able to participate in the voting process, as well as nominate himself or another candidate for the position.

Foreign Minister Konstantin Zolnerowich, who served as Chairman of the Bloc of Beluzia during she Beluz split, will accompany the High Count to Maddog, so that he may improve relations between the Beluz federal government and the local government of Maddog.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Re: High Count Visit to Maddog

Postby Romulus » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:24 pm

The Queen Consort shall be greeting the foreign guests. His Majesty King Philip shall host a state dinner in their honor after that arrive in Keymon. The Queen Consort has expressed her joy and happiness to be able to welcome the much anticipated guests.
“I am very excited that my husband the King has entrusted me with the honor to welcome the High Count and foreign Minister Konstantin Zolnerowich to our very happy and warm Island. It shall be a pleasure and joist occasion, and cannot wait until they meet my husband later on!"

Queen Olivia Consort of King Philip

There are also rumors spreading across Keymon that King Philip shall nominate himself for the position of High Count. No further official information has been released.
Romulus

Return to Diplomacy