President Kresteva visits Mordusia

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

President Kresteva visits Mordusia

Postby SelucianCrusader » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:37 pm

President Kresteva of Dranland has announced his intention to visit the Mordusian Hegemony, as the country is soon to be called if the experts hired by the government have it their way. Regent Tristan Shield comments:

- We are very happy to welcome Mr. Kresteva to our tranquil place. He will come in the middle of a time of successful reforms that we are implementing, and I am sure that he will find it inspiring. Dranland and Mordusia have lot in common, not at least since we stand together against the fascist dictatorship in Pontesi. Most welcome, Mr. president!
SelucianCrusader

Re: President Kresteva visits Mordusia

Postby EgeDoruk » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:54 pm

President Kresteva, answering questions of press

Reporter 1:
President Kresteva, Welcome to Mordusia, what is your opinion about Mordusia's developments of its policies.

President Kresteva:
the Lord Protector's reforms are interesting. There are things I agree and disagree but Mordusians doesn't need my approval or disapproval of any policy particular. I am here for developing our relations.

Reporter 2:
Who will you meet with and what is your plans for developing our bilateral relations.

President Kresteva:
I will offer Lord Protector Shields a friendship treaty proposal and I want to announce a joint condemnation of Pntek Government. I want to increase cooperation between Dranland and Mordusia increase and want to increase our influence in the world and a country like Mordusia as ally is important one to have. Now I have to go to Lord Protector's residence, thank you very much and have a nice day. I will answer more questions in an interview with one of the national media organisation.
''I never dared to be radical when young
For fear it would make me conservative when old.''
Robert Frost

EgeDoruk

Postby SelucianCrusader » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:21 pm

Regent welcoming President Kresteva to his private residence in Radier's Cove, Hosamia

Regent Tristan Shield's private residency in Raider's Cove

Contrary to the standard procedure, the Regent has decided to hold the first meeting with the President at his private residence outside the city of Raider's Cove, Hosamia.

- President Kresteva is my friend and I am against forcing my friends to endure long and boring formal meetings. I'm taking him to my residence outside Raider´s Cove, quite a ride from the urban jungle of Mordus. By traveling here he will witness the natural beauty of the Hegemony and all of it's people. And one needs not to worry about security, my own International Easy Rider© Security Company is taking care of that. The President will feel like at home. I hope to create an informal atmosphere, to sit there and smoke some water pipe in the sun after he's enjoyed my swimming pool. I am against hunting animals, but I hope we can take a walk in the surrounding forest as well.

- What will be your primary discussion topics, Lord Regent?

- Friendship treaty, condemnation of Pontesi fascist regime, free trade and developing our relations and cooperation I believe. I also hope to make the President consider joinging the Alliance of Terran Republics (ATR), which certainly needs the spiritual revival a peaceful and progressive nation like Dranland could give it - although I know Dranish politics are not as simple as ours, with all the parties etc. I am sure that this will be a fun and enjoyable experience for both of us.
SelucianCrusader

Postby EgeDoruk » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:58 pm

OOC: SelCrus, I am sorry to say this but President has been assassinated
''I never dared to be radical when young
For fear it would make me conservative when old.''
Robert Frost

EgeDoruk

Return to Diplomacy