2nd session of the Artanian Council of Representatives

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: 2nd session of the Artanian Council of Representatives

Postby Zanz » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:26 pm

"On behalf of the Communist Party of Kundrati, a nation regrettably not yet signatory to the Artanian Union Charter, I request that I am granted leave to observe this session of the Council of Representatives. I seek a nation to move my party's observer status so that the Council might vote on it as a whole. It is sincerest wish of the Kundratiko Alderdi Komunista to bring Kundrati out of her isolation and into the fore of Artanian affairs."

Comrade Izotz Arriola, KAK Representative to the Artanian Union
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby MichaelReilly » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:48 pm

The Imperial Commonwealth votes "yes" on the motion from the Dorvish members to suspend Ikradon.

The Imperial Commonwealth also formally endorses and votes for Stefan Foth as President of the Artanian Council of Representatives.
Broos Spiker
Imperial Commonwealth
Down with this sort of thing
MichaelReilly

Postby Richard LV » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:58 pm

The nation of dundorf votes "no" to both motions, as Ikradon should be recognized by the international community regardless of their government.
Richard LV

Postby Farsun » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:16 am

Richard LV wrote:The nation of dundorf votes "no" to both motions, as Ikradon should be recognized by the international community regardless of their government.

The delegates from Dundorf have resigned their right to attend this conference when invited, therefore they forfeit their voting rights at the Council.
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby Aquinas » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:53 am

Ibutho protesters stage demonstration outside conference centre

Ibutho protesters

A group of around 60 Ibutho protesters have gathered outside the conference centre to express their frustration at the attempt to ban Ibutho and its ally, Dundorf, from the meeting of the Artanian Council. According to a police source,

So far they haven't hurt anyone or caused any damage to property. They've been doing a lot of singing, shouting and dancing. Over the last 24 hours it's been beginning to look increasingly angry and aggressive, though. I can't understand what they're saying, but these guys don't seem happy. We're a bit scared of what they might do, to be honest.

Sizani Nkosi live on Dorvish television last night

In a further dramatic development, Sisani Nkosi, one of the Ibutho delegates sent by Chief Mlungisi, has performed a cursing ceremony on the Artanian Union's acting President, Stefan Foth, live on Dorvish television. She promises he "will be dead within 11 months".
Aquinas

Postby Richard LV » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:11 am

Farsun wrote:
Richard LV wrote:The nation of dundorf votes "no" to both motions, as Ikradon should be recognized by the international community regardless of their government.

The delegates from Dundorf have resigned their right to attend this conference when invited, therefore they forfeit their voting rights at the Council.

Why yes we did, but under the condition that the delegation from Aloria would not show up. It seems that they did not come to attend the session, so under that concept we have all the right to attend and vote in a union we are apart of.
Richard LV

Postby Victus » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:13 am

Imperial Republic of Aloria official envoy to the Artanian Union Meeting.

Prince of the Imperial Republic of Aloria
Issac Waldreich

Princess of the Alorian Imperial Army
Shelia Waldreich

Walking into the meeting room they take their seat and wait for their turn to speak. Prince Issac Waldreich stands,

"Greetings from the Imperial Republic of Aloria, I Prince Issac Waldreich son of Kaiser Garren Waldreich heir to the throne of the IRA bring greetings from my father who has sent me and my soon to be wife in his and his brothers stead. Since the time of the Imperial Mandate and my fathers rule began the Alorian Peoples Assembly and the Royal Family has focused on the rebuilding of our nation as well as the reconstruction and modernization of our military. This has led to some...miscommunication and misunderstanding betwen our nation and others. Let it be known, we are not aggressors but simply seeking to secure our nation and bring prosperity to our people.

Sadly, when it comes to International Affairs we are for the most part not very active in the world stage at this time. However more and more we do seek to extend a hand of friendship to all those who would have it. I thank each nation who has sent a representative here and we hope that we may, together seek a peaceful solution to the problems facing the Artanian Union and region."

Upon finishing his speech he sits down. Shelia Waldreich stands.

"Greetings, I am Princess Shelia Waldreich heiress to the Alorian Imperial Army and soon to be Emporess of the nation of Aloria. I have been sent here to act as representive of the military of Aloria and council to the next Kaiser.

I have taken the liberty to doing some reasearch on the matter of the nation of Ikradon and currently see no absolute resolve to reason that we should suspend their membership. And so our vote is No, on the suspension of the membership of the nation of Ikradon.

As for the support of Stefan Foth, of the Dorvish Kingdom to become President of the Artanian Union, we currently place our support in Stefan Foth as President at this time. Thank you."

She takes her seat.
V for Victus

Republic of Aloria
Kaiser: Garren Waldreich
Kommandeur Heerführer: Garrus Waldreich
Victus

Postby Farsun » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:25 am

Richard LV wrote:
Farsun wrote:

Why yes we did, but under the condition that the delegation from Aloria would not show up. It seems that they did not come to attend the session, so under that concept we have all the right to attend and vote in a union we are apart of.

"The Council pressed forth without you and the Alorians have indeed been here, therefore the Dundorfian vote is invalid according to your very own words." (To Dundorf)

"Princess Shelia Waldreich, we appreciate your support and opinion. However, the Ikradonians, as they are in their present form represent an oppressive minority on the Ikradonian population. These, Ibutho are not Ikradonian but a transported people ruling a majority through minority. The Artanian Union cannot stand for this and will not recognize such a government." (To Aloria)

"Izotz Arriola, after the two current resolutions are finished voting, the resolution to approve or deny your request will be held." (To KAK)
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby Aquinas » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:43 am

Dumisani Shabangu, Ibutho Foreign Minister and head of the Ibutho delegation:

Our acting President shows himself to be worryingly lacking in awareness of the population demographics of my country, 93% of which is Ibutho. From where does he get this peculiar idea that the Ibutho people are a minority in this land? And from where does he get this even more peculiar idea that we are a "transported people"? Mr. Foth obviously knows next to nothing about Ibutho, and given this state of affairs, we must question whether he is suitable to be President of an organisation like this.
Aquinas

Postby Afrocentric » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:49 am

Rutania votes "Yes" on both motions.

Urban Party of Kirlawa, Kirlawa - Inactive
Democratic Reform Party, Talmoria - Inactive
Labour Party, Saridan - Inactive
Urban Party of Rutania, Rutania - Inactive

http://www.soundcloud.com/djtechnotikofficial
Afrocentric

PreviousNext

Return to Diplomacy