Kaiser Waldreich visits Dundorf

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Kaiser Waldreich visits Dundorf

Postby Victus » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:48 pm

Announcement from the Minister of Foreign Affairs

The Kaiser has seen fit to visit the nation of Dundorf to express both his hopes for a peaceful resolution to the current situation betwen the nations as well as to offer his sincere condolences to the families of the military personal killed in the recent firefight between the Alorian Imperial Army and the Dundorf military that was sparked by the Peoples Democratic Army, a terrorist group located through out the IRA. The Kaiser will be flying to the nation of Dundorf via private plane and all information about the flight will be kept confinditial until such time as the plane lands in Dundorf.

Over the next week we will see the Kaiser visit many places of interest as well as allowing the family to travel through the Dundorf country side. The Kaiser will be meeting with many high ranking officials, attended several dinners and eventually meet the Queen herself. The Ministery of Foreign Affairs believes this will be a good visit and that much will be accomplished.

Kaiser Speech prior to heading to Dundorf:
The recent events between our two great nations leads me to believe it is time for us to seek a bond and friendship with our neighbors as well as to seek in all good faith a kindred spirit between the nation of Aloria and Dundorf. I look forward to meeting the Queen and the many other men and women who make the nation of Dundorf great.
V for Victus

Republic of Aloria
Kaiser: Garren Waldreich
Kommandeur Heerführer: Garrus Waldreich
Victus

Re: Kaiser Waldreich visits Dundorf

Postby Victus » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:28 pm

Kaisers visit to Dundorf

Upon his arrival the Kaiser making his way off the plane was met with applause and people from Dundorf and people from Aloria who had made the trip to witness the first formal visit of the Kaiser to Dundorf since the take over of the KEP and the reign of the Kaiser began.

Being led to a motorcade the Kaiser then made his way from the airport to a meeting with the Assembly of Dundorf. Upon getting to the Assembly he was introduced to members of the ruling party by his Foreign Minister who had recently met with her counterpart to discuss the future between the two nations. While at the assembly the Kaiser gave a speech discussing the need for better relations and a future of unity.

Our people should not fear one another but should seek a common friendship that will lead us into a tomorrow filled with peace. As I have grown older over the past decades I have come to realize that what I sought as a young man is not what I seek as an old man. The world is ever changing and with it so are the desires of the people that we rule. The people of the nations of Dundorf and Aloria are neighbors...and as such as the Divine Architech and Maker of our world would want us to be, neighbors should live in peace and harmony.

Together Dundorf and Aloria can become stronger...better, and lead the world into an era of peace.

The room was filled with applause and after the speech the Kaiser made his way down to the assembly floor to talk briefly with the representatives before going to a meeting with the Dundorf Military commanders.

Heading to the military command briefing Kaiser was introduced by the Field General who had recently been stationed at the front lines during the standoff between Dundorf and Alorian Military Forces. The Kaiser saluted and shook the hands of the commanders and spoke with each commander for a short time before giving a press release speech.

The lives lost in the recent skirmish opened the eyes of the world to the long standing problem of a future where neighbors harbor ill will towards one another, and how a simple slip up in miscommunications can lead to a tragedy. Good men and women lost their lives because of a simple misunderstanding. As Kaiser it makes it my responsibility to ensure that such things do not happen, that our peoples are safe and that we do not fear one another but look to each other for protection and friendship. To this end I declare here and now, there shall be no war between us, and as soon as we have reclaimed the town of Al'Mora from the PDA the Alorian Imperial Army will be redeployed elsewhere. Let our nations seek to make amends and grow together.

Soon the Kaiser made his way to the home of the Queen where they met behind closed doors for a discussion on the nation and world affairs. The Kasier after several dinners and several guest apparences on Dundorf TV was taken by motorcade back to the airport where he stated that hoped that he would be able to make another trip to after he had retired.
V for Victus

Republic of Aloria
Kaiser: Garren Waldreich
Kommandeur Heerführer: Garrus Waldreich
Victus

Return to Diplomacy