Official Visit of Kanjor to Rildanor

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Official Visit of Kanjor to Rildanor

Postby martin48 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:40 pm

Dear all,

The government of Kanjor is proud to announce the official visit of Kanjor to Rildanor at the end of this month. Le Président de la République will meet the Head of Government of Rildanor to discuss our diplomatic relations and to announce the new ambassade of Kanjor in Rildanor. I will publish the result of our conversation on this forum and in the Global Gazette.

Yours faithfully,

Le Président de la République du Kanjor
François Brigode
martin48

Re: Official Visit of Kanjor to Rildanor

Postby martin48 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:31 am

The formal visit has taken place. The good diplomatic relations between Rildanor and Kanjor has been enforced and the construction of a new ambassade in Rildanor has been confirmed.

Although, there is a new government in Rildanor, who wants to make the former king of Kanjor, king of Rildanor AND Kanjor. That's a dangerous statement and Kanjor doesn't accept that! We are officially opposed against that!

Yours faithfully,

Le Président de la République
martin48

Postby PartiNacionaliste » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:18 am

I would like to express my gratitude to the government of the République du Kanjor represented by Monsieur le Président François Brigode and the Kanjorien Premier Ministre Louis Poelvoorde for establishing good diplomatic relations between Rildanor and Kanjor and the construction of a new ambassade.

Rest assured that if the Canrille militias has taken offensive action in the embassy, the Parti Nationaliste is obliged to protect the Kanjorien embassy officials against this potential threat.

Orianne-Dianne Dupond (PN)
Président du gouvernement et Premier Ministre de Rildanor
PartiNacionaliste

Postby martin48 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:24 pm

I saw the bill about the king passed...

I know you voted against this bill, but it passed. I want to warn your country that you are not far away of a war! If that bill, that denies the sovereignity of Kanjor, will not be withdrawn, we will close all our embassies in Rildanor and we will take economic actions. Your king in asylum will also be returned to his country.

I hope your country is wise enough to take the good decisions!

Yours faithfully,

Le Président de la République du Kanjor
Le Premier Ministre
martin48

Postby Demitreus » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:47 pm

The government of Lourenne, on behalf of His Majesty the soon-to-be-restored Emperor would like to express its support for the exiled King Jean II, and refuses to recognise the usurping regime currently holding power in Labonne. The Republic of Kanjor can be assured of Lourenne's help in the event of the Canrillists attempting anything more than verbal claims.

- His Grace Duke John-Louis of Alkenne, Chancellor of Lourenne
Demitreus

Postby PartiNacionaliste » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:59 am

August 3653.
During his three months of stay in Kanjor, Jean II de Dimitri had been busy cutting woods in his private residence. However, when he heard that His Great and Imperial Majesty, Grand Emperor Louis III of Lourenne will be restored, he decided to visit Lourenne and may stay there temporarily so as to avoid any conflict and misunderstanding with the Kanjor's republican government. He thanked the Monsieur Président for allowing him to stay for a short time. However, he did not comment further about the potential declaration of war of the Republic of Kanjor against Rildanor but he is expecting that good terms can be reached between two countries. Again, he challenged the reigning king Leopold IV to strip his title of King of Kanjor and emperor of the non-existent Canrille so as to avoid the war between two culturally-attached countries.

Shown here is Jean II de Dimitri chopping woods in an undiclosed location in Kanjor
PartiNacionaliste

Return to Diplomacy