Beiteynu official visit to the Jelbic Empire

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Beiteynu official visit to the Jelbic Empire

Postby Batman337 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:57 pm

"I'd just like to thank the empire for allowing myself to visit you, hopefully we can set aside our certain differences and begin a long and prosperous friendship."

Pope Richard Bright the 3rd His/Her holy ruler appointed by God, Divine appointer, Holy Divined
Independent Consul Party- Inactive

Voronan National People's Party- Inactive

Reformist Party- Inactive

HNHP- Active
Batman337

Re: Beiteynu official visit to the Jelbic Empire

Postby Kubrick » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:12 pm

"We gracefully welcome mr. Bright to the capital of our great Khaganate. The Khagan is occupied with the Jelbanian delegation but I am sure he will come visit us later. For now it is best to get the business going. I take it the border issue in our Pontesi territories has been resolved successfully?"

Flíp Suadjakai
Minister of Foreign Affairs
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby Batman337 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:15 pm

"We are still currently investigating, nut I'm sure that we shall soon pull out with out any further problems.

Pope Richard Bright the 3rd His/Her holy ruler appointed by God, Divine appointer, Holy Divined

HNHP- Active
Batman337

Postby TheNewGuy » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:18 pm

"The Kingdom of Pontesi, with its love for the Hajánékhaján Jelbijékai on its lips, must protest outright the presence of an imbecilic warmonger who has authorized his own police forces, unprovoked, to infringe upon the sovereignty of the Pntek state and, thus, upon the sovereignty of the Khaganate. The Pntek government, with the full weight of Yabek Azi Jeztrisrmko Salyzr, loyal servant of the Khagan and Rider of Temrkai's Breed, asks that the pretender 'Pope,' whose friendliness to Zardic interests and whose disingenuous and poisonous nature is known to all of sound reasoning, be thrown out of Wiel, upon his ass if the Khagan is so inclined, and requests that any Pntek beggar or whore in Wiel of the Khagan's choosing be granted the honor of throwing out the swine, as touching such a base creature is surely the deed of the lowest classes."

Eksandr Azisrmko Salyzr
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Pontesi
Loyal servant of the Khagan
I once was full of promise. Oops.
The artist formerly known as Zanz, Troll King, Scourge of Dynastia and Confidant of IdioC
All posts are subject to the intense anal-retentive scrutiny of concerned citizens of the community

Particracy Realism Project
TheNewGuy

Postby Batman337 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:34 pm

"I wouldn't have had to send my forces into Pontesi in the first place had they not hated my father so much. That is the only reason we have been investigating Pontesi to make sure that they didn't have anything to do with the assignation, and with how much they've been protesting our police investigation they did in fact have something do with it. And anther thing I'm not a warmonger, I'm more like a Justice-Monger. And we shall not stop the investigation until we are sure the murderer had nothing to do with Pontesi."

HNHP- Active
Batman337

Postby TheNewGuy » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:06 am

"With every word, gracious Khagan, the imposter-Pope, Zardic dictator of Beiteynu convinces us more thoroughly that he does not deserve the breath the clean air of your Khaganate's glorious capital. This man is a psychopath, who believes he has been called by Elyon, yet who rules in the land of the Yeudim, a man who believes that international law does not apply to him or to his regime. They accuse the nobel Pntek kingdom, which has been nothing but noble in its service and loyalty to you, the Hajánékhaján, of complicity in actions we do not even understand, much less have any hand in.

"I assure you, your Grace, that if the Pntek hordes desired to meddle in Beiteynu, that Beiteynu would know, because our horsemen would ride down from the highlands like a scourge, burning and pillaging, never resting until the imposter-Pope found his head squarely upon a pike, and the Yeudim and our Jelbic brethren found themselves free of tyrannical Zardic influence once again.

"It therefore is my humblest wish, again, your Grace, that you would throw this ass in a Pope's hat out upon his ass. He should be humiliated, as his presence in Beiteynu has humiliated the noble peoples of that land. He should be thrown into the horse stalls, full of shit, made to bathe there until he has remembered that he is human like any other, and only then should he be dispatched back to Zardugal where he belongs with his other demon friends."

Eksandr Azisrmko Salyzr
The artist formerly known as Zanz, Troll King, Scourge of Dynastia and Confidant of IdioC
All posts are subject to the intense anal-retentive scrutiny of concerned citizens of the community

TheNewGuy

Postby Kubrick » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:22 am

"Very well. We have observed the situation in Our most gracious Pntek Kingdom for several hours now. It is clear to Us. We, in Our divine blessing, banish the false Pope from the Khaganate. We can not let Our most noble friends be bullied by the pro-Zardic apartheid regime of a once proud Yeudish nation.

Have their delegation removed."

Khagan Laurens-Wrntukai

OOC: apologies for spelling/formatting.. Internet fell out, had to make this on mobile.
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby TheNewGuy » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:40 am

"The Hajánékhaján has proven himself, once again, to be beyond doubt the rightful inheritor of Temrkai, and the most noble representative of the Jelbic peoples, and the Voice of the She-Wolf Asnai, the wolf ancestor of all Jelbic people. It is the undoubted right and unanimous opinion of the Pntek horde that your humble Grace is most deserving of the strongest stallion of Temrkai's Breed; you have denied yourself that honor for too long, O Mrjkai Jelbijékai! Your Pntek brothers and servants will no longer stand for you to ride a steed of lesser birth!"

Eksandr Azisrmko Salyzr

TheNewGuy

Return to Diplomacy