Saridani Official Visit to Aldegar

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Saridani Official Visit to Aldegar

Postby redoct » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:30 am

The Shâh expects the Saridani representatives to arrive shortly to his official residence in Tamaddon where they will be greeted by the new Foreign Secretary Mirza Jahângiri.
National Unity Party - Valruzia - inactive
حزب انوشيروان (Hezb-e Anushiravān) - Aldegar - active
redoct

Re: Saridani Official Visit to Aldegar

Postby joshnz » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:41 am

SARIDANI DELEGATION ARRIVES IN ALDEGAR

After President Adelaide Stallion won the presidential election, he wanted Saridan to not only rebuild stronger after the crisis but also wanted a greater drive towards the Foreign Affairs. This involved reaching out to his neighbors in Aldegar so they could work on improving Saridan's relationship with other nations. President Stallion revealed the importance of the trip in his address to the Saridani people last night.

People of Saridan, it's hard to believe that a year ago, this prosperous nation was thrusted into a deadly war amongst our own. Saridan has bounced back stronger. You all have bounced back stronger. It is this quality of the Saridani people that has allowed myself to move this nation forward with the right direction and the reason why I talk to you tonight about an important state visit to Aldegar. The importance of this trip is undeniable. This visit will allow us to strengthen relations through negotiations in order to form a deal which provides privileges to the people or Saridan and Aldegar. Privileges could include agenda from immigration to military and to much more. All of which will help both of our peoples and advance both societies. Establishing relations is also good at time of war, when we may be vulnerable and require assistance. We will not get assistance without any friends. Aldegar are our friends. It is time to reward that friendship with a stronger relationship.

President Stallion's address to Saridan

President Stallion also revealed his delegation team that would travel with him to Aldegar at the end of the speech. This team consisted of President Stallion, Foreign Affairs Minister Brutus Kyle and some other staff. Minister of Trade, Nero Xavier, cannot make the trip but will be available on a video call.

President Stallion (right) arriving in Aldegar with a few members of the delegation team excluding Foreign Affairs Minister Brutus Kyle

Foreign Affairs Minister Brutus Kyle seconded the President's comments and said that the Foreign Affairs department has also reached out to many other nations to establish similar deals.

Foreign Affairs Minister Brutus Kyle on a morning show before his departure to Aldegar

Upon arriving, President Stallion had to say this about his first visit to Aldegar. "It's a beautiful nation. The hospitality is enriching and the scenery is highly admirable. I look forward to learning more about this amazing nation".

Vice President, Clark Brisbane, is to step in the President's shoes as the President leaves to Aldegar. Vice President Brisbane's political experience is set to keep the nation in good hands.

"Democracy, Rationality and Fraternity"
joshnz

Re: Saridani Official Visit to Aldegar

Postby redoct » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:43 am

Foreign Secretary welcomes Saridani delegation

Mirza Jahângiri welcomes messrs Stallion and Kyle and the rest of the Saridani delegation to the Shâh's official residence:

"Welcome to Aldegar! I trust you had a pleasant journey. Unfortunately the Shâh, glory unto his name, is most busy at this point in time and has instructed me to speak on his behalf, he does however send his best wishes and hopes that you enjoy your stay here in Aldegar. Nâzer Jahangir Makhmalbaf will be joining us shortly when he has finished attending to ministerial business.

We have much to discuss, however first I would like to invite you on a short trip around Tamaddon so that you may experience the rich tapestry of culture here in Aldegar..."

Mirza Jahângiri then took the Saridani delegation around the sites of Tamaddon - stopping at the Hanging Gardens of Tamaddon to appreciate the architectural wonders and flora of Aldegar, sampling some of the finest Aldegarian cuisine at a local restaurant and finally a tour around the Shâh's personal gallery and museum showcasing the works of Aldegarian artists through the centuries. Upon return to the Shâh's official residence Jahangir Makhmalbaf has arrived:

"Greetings! I trust Mirza has shown you some of the great sites around Tamaddon? Very good - now to business, we have much to discuss. I believe the Saridani delegation should already be clear on what is expected from negotiations from the Shâh's point of view. Now in regards to the other elements of this proposed treaty - what does the Saridani Government hope to see out of this potential arrangement?"
National Unity Party - Valruzia - inactive
حزب انوشيروان (Hezb-e Anushiravān) - Aldegar - active
redoct

Return to Diplomacy