Deltaria Welcomes Imperial High Chancellor Puthyrith Chann

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Deltaria Welcomes Imperial High Chancellor Puthyrith Chann

Postby Nickmaster » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:05 am

Czar Aleksandr II, in an unprecedented move of graciousness and forward-thinking in a time of great international instability, has welcomed with open arms ambassadors from the Imperial Chann Republic led by Imperial High Chancellor Puthyrith Chann, despite soured relations between them and the Czardom. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the stability of the region and, presumably, to discuss relations between the Czardom and the Imperial Republic.

The Czar's Summer Palace near the coast of Lake Majatra in Doron Akigo, where the meeting will be held

Czar Aleksandr's words:
It is my honor and my privilege to welcome the esteemed High Chancellor and associates. I would like to thank them for taking the initiative to reach across the aisle and open up a line of communication where there was none in a time where relations between our two nations have suffered. I hope that we may find some common ground and bring our peoples closer together as a result, as well as formulate a plan for restoring at least some aspect of stability to our fragmented continent of Majatra.
Nickmaster

Re: Deltaria Welcomes Imperial High Chancellor Puthyrith Chann

Postby sotearchann » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:24 pm

Imperial Republic High Chancellor Puthyrith Chann arrives in Deltaria

The Delegation from the Chann Imperial Republic of Kafuristan, the leading member of the Imperial Republic of Chann, has arrived in Deltaria with a sizable security detail - given that these historic talks could possibly be threatened by outside forces.

Upon arrival, he gave a short statement at a press conference:

Majatran has been in turmoil. Regimes come and go and with it instability is sown. Since the Chann's have overcome the Ahmadist extremists in Kafuristan, we have provided much stability to the region and its coffers now flow with a sizable economy driven my military and oil production. Per capita income has risen. Education levels have improved. And Equality has been won for Women, Minorities, and Same-Sex couples.

We have come to Deltaria to enter into good faith negotiations on providing a stable core of nations which pledge to cooperate in order to establish peace throughout the region.
sotearchann

Re: Deltaria Welcomes Imperial High Chancellor Puthyrith Chann

Postby kylejenkins27 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:46 pm

Newly voted-in Presedinte Niklaus Gurov

Presedinte Niklaus Gurov sent word of his intention to join the Czar and the delegation from the Chann Imperial Republic of Kafuristan at the Czar's summer palace very soon. This statement was released from the office of the Presedinte:

I am very pleased that we have the delegation from Kafuristan here in Deltaria. This continent has been and still is plagued by much strife and warfare, the stability brought by the Imperial Republic of Chann is greatly appreciated. Personally my party would like to know the Imperial Republic's intentions on expansion in Majatra. We would also like to work with the Imperial Republic on a variety of trade issues such as securing oil for Deltaria and possibly expanding the slave trade to the Imperial Republic, through the newly formed I.A.S.T.N. expanding the slave trade can benefit all of Majatra http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreaty.php?treatyid=3298
Demokratychna Delic Partija Deltársko
Deltarsko Risa
kylejenkins27

Return to Diplomacy