Official State Visit of Zardic Foreign Minister to Istalia

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Official State Visit of Zardic Foreign Minister to Istalia

Postby colonelvesica » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:46 pm

Zardic Foreign Affairs Minister Yasmin Won arrived in the capital of Istalia earlier today for a meeting with the Istalian Government as part of the first leg of an international tour as apart of President Murphy's Re-Engagement Campaign to reassert Zardugal on the international stage.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Re: Official State Visit of Zardic Foreign Minister to Istalia

Postby Axxell » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:07 pm

The new Istalian Government is really happy and honored to receive the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Zardugal in our Capital and we are eager to engage in a constructive and collaborative dialogue between our two nations.

Interest of Istalia is to establish friendly relationships with other states and then strong economical cooperation, first of all through the establishment of free trade way that we are sure will ensure benefits for both our economies.

But also we are interested about the position of Zardugal about the foreign policy and the international arena, especially about its relations with its neighbors and with other nation of Majatra.

Thank you and Welcome in Istalia Mrs Won.

The President of the Republic Giovanni Sempliciti
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby colonelvesica » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:18 pm

It is an honour to be allowed to represent my country here in Istalia Mr. President.

Zardugal has spent a long time being far too insular in its Affairs, and no where near enough time actually engaging with its neighbors, both here in Majatra and Terrawide.

It is the hope of both I and President Murphy that this meeting can be a new beginning for Zardugal and the beginning of a long and Prosperous relationship between our two nations.

At current we are still attempting to establish where we are in Terra and how we can best come back onto the international stage, but if there are any particular notions that your government is curious about I am more then happy to discuss them.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Axxell » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:30 pm

Mrs Won,

I'm Claudio De Michelis, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Istalia, the President of the Republic charged me to follow the dialogue with you.
So, one time Zardugal was a powerful nation and we respect the long history that you had. I think that the best way for you to restart you involvement in the international arena pass through the improve of the economy and paceful and fruitful relationships with other nations and we are seeing that this is the way Zardugal has chosen.
It's for this reason that Istalia would like invite Zardugal to ratify in the future a friendship and trade treaty.

But currently, probably our most great concerns is on regard of Vanuku and Beiteynu: Vanuku infact since long time conduct an imperialistic international policy and its conduct during the Saridanese Crisis proves it.
While Beiteynu currently has establish a rigorous apartheid regime against the minority inside its territories and any attempt of the World Congress, also only to constate the internal situation, are failed because the provisons of the Beiteynu's Government against all the designed representative of the World Congress.

We would like be able to establish a strong friendly relationship between Istalia and Zardugal to create a axe of friendly nations which also other majatran nations could join (and maybe start to invigorate the Majatran Union).
The only other strong nations in Majatra, after Istalia and Zardugal, are Cobura and Kafuristan but with the first we attempted to establish some relations but all the comunications with them seems it was ignored and also Kafuristan seems fermly decided to continue an isolationistic policy.

Istalia have currently good relations with many powerful nations, but most of all out of Majatra, but we will be very glad to have the possibility to establish a strong relationship with another majatran strong nation, a nation respectful of the democracy, of the freedom and of the civil and political rights of its citizens like Zardugal that seems shares the same principles in which Istalia believes.

Claudio De Michelis, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Repubblica Istaliana
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby Antani Sfini » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:03 pm

President Won,

as President of the Repubblica Istaliana I would like to invite you to our country on an official visit to discuss important foreign policy issues of Majatran continent.
I hope my request is welcome.

Signed,
Beatrice Zorelin
President of the Repubblica Istaliana
Antani Sfini

Postby colonelvesica » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:18 pm

President Zorelin

I thank you for the invitation to visit your beautiful nation. I invite you to begin the dialogue so that we may further relations between our two great nations and see where we will find common ground in regards to matters on the Majatran Continent.

Yasmin Won
President of the Federation of Zardugal
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Antani Sfini » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:57 pm

Illustrious President,

the main objective of this meeting is to invite your glorious country to ratify the Treaty of Majatran Union : http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=2274.

Being together in this alliance will ensure greater peace and cooperation among the nations of the continent. What is your opinion about?
Antani Sfini

Postby colonelvesica » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:21 pm

Unfortunately Madam President my opinion means very little. The Zardic New Liberty Party holds 441 Seats in the National Assembly, more then enough for a majority, but no where near enough for a supermajority; subsequently any Treaty signings require assistance from the Opposition National Confederation of Labour; a decidedly isolationist Party. They will not support international treaties on principle.

While the Federation could certainly be an Observer Member in the Union as of this sitting of the Assembly, whuch has just begun, we are unable to do more.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Return to Diplomacy