Official State Visit of Pontesian President in Istalia

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Official State Visit of Pontesian President in Istalia

Postby Axxell » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:34 am

The Istalian Government is really happy and honored to receive the President of Pontesi Aedhira Dixitin in our Capital and we are eager to engage in a constructive and collaborative dialogue between our two nations.

Interest of Istalia is to establish friendly relationships with north-majatran nation, only majority eisesindu Nation in Majatra, we hope to establish strong economical cooperation, aimed both the nation by the hope to reinvigorate the Majatran Nation and reinvolve the other Nations of the continent into the supranational organization for a future of more cultural and economical friendly exchanges.

But also we are interested about the position of Pontesi about its foreign policy, especially towards the Rutanian Civil War and the War in Dovani between Kazulia and Mikuni-Hulstria.

Thank you and Welcome in Istalia Mrs Aedhira (OOC: she is a female?).

The President of the Republic Claudio De Michelis
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Re: Official State Visit of Pontesian President in Istalia

Postby jadouljonathan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:46 pm

OOC: yes she is a female

Dear mr michelis,

First of all i want to thank you and youre nation personally for all youre support and hard worj for us ,in matters like Kotari Ravel and our political trouble with the PNC. It is important for our nations to have a good relationship, trade and support, to unite, become stronger and more capabel to handle all the problems terra is facing these days. We first want to talk about the 410 innocent istalian civilians who are detained in Saridan and Saridan. We know how you feel about military actions, but we can't trust saridan to hold their promess. We can't trust their word about them being well threated and we to let those civilians know that we will fight for them.

About the rutanian-Ardinian civil war, we recognize the indipendance of ardinia, but we won't interfere in the war. We believe that it should resolve itself. We believe that a province who doesn't get enough of electoral say in the governement and wants independance, they should get it.

About the mikuni war in dovani, i don't know yet enough, we are folowing the matter and i will let you k ow what i think about it and my proposal for a solution to you.

I also find it important to talk about a united majatra, where we cooperate and make resolutions. We will become stronger and more capabel to face our problems. I would luke to ask you to work together with us, because you have greater and influental reputation and nation tend to listen to you.

Aedhira Dixit
Nation: Dorvik
Party: the kommunistische partei
Previous nations: rildanor, state of hobrazia, potensi
jadouljonathan

Return to Diplomacy