NTO Visit to Baltusia

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

NTO Visit to Baltusia

Postby Cirith » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:36 pm

Current Chair of the International Political Group: James Stinson of the Luthori RCP is visiting Baltusia to meet with Gavin Kramer, the President of Baltusia, at his personal invitation.
White Rose of the Holy Luthori Empire

Player since 2700!

Parti Conservateur Royaliste in the Kingdom of Lourenne until 3000
Parti Conservateur Royaliste of the Royaume de Kanjor until 4400
Cirith

Re: NTO Visit to Baltusia

Postby Horrell » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:26 am

Hello, Mr.Stinson, I would like to ask you how would you improve Baltusia in the eyes of the NTO? I would also like to ask why you would and the probability of that happening?
Harrison Horrell
President of Baltusia
Centrist Party
Horrell

Postby Cirith » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:22 pm

James Stinson, Chair of the NTO International Political Group;

President Horrell, a pleasure to meet you. Congratulations on your election. To help you get a better picture of what the NTO wants, the goals are clearly outlined in our manifesto. But of course we recognise every nation is different, and Baltusia has its own challenges.

We are looking at Baltusia now, my team will present me some options in a moment but, President Horrell, what do you want to achieve for your country? The NTO is not about dictating to friends or members, it is merely about trying to assist and facilitate in the successful execution of their own agenda, for the good of Terra.

You have been given a great honour, and an even greater responsibility. We hope we can help you improve, but we need guidance on your key policy areas and platform to better know where to focus our advise and assistance.
White Rose of the Holy Luthori Empire

Player since 2700!

Parti Conservateur Royaliste in the Kingdom of Lourenne until 3000
Parti Conservateur Royaliste of the Royaume de Kanjor until 4400
Cirith

Postby Horrell » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:18 pm

Ok, Mr.Stinson, It just seems that you have some starting ideas with such ambitious goals. Speaking of witch, some seem utopian and near impossible. To start off, there is a line in there that says we should try to end poverty in all forms, wich seems practically impossible.

As for your question, I am trying to eliminate all unnecessary government, we have started with cutting taxes and trimming the government but now we are working on deregulation in some aspects of our society.
(ooc: sorry I mistyped Gavin Kramer is the president of Baltusia.)
Horrell

Return to Diplomacy