Viscount Fukuyama visits Aloria

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Viscount Fukuyama visits Aloria

Postby Martinulus » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:16 pm

Viscount Fukuyama spotted in Aloria

The Foreign Minister of the unrecognised United Imperial Crownlands of Hulstria and Gao-Soto has been spotted in Aloria. Rumour is the Viscount Fukuyama is in the country to meet with President Melsbach to convince him to switch his support from moderate elements in the regime to the democratic provisional government formed by representatives of the 15th of September Movement, which is in control of increasing areas of the country in the Crownlands of Mitrania and Hulstria. It is unknown whether Fukuyama is also looking to secure military support from the Alorian Government, since the Septembrist rival government refused to comment on the visit. Persistent rumours that Theophilus von Geraniengau, the moderate faction leader, has defected from the Party to the Septembrists and has written a personal message to President Melsbach of Aloria to urge him to switch his support were, however, dismissed as "absolute fabrications that must be consigned to the realm of conspiracy theory", said one government spokesman.
Hosianisch-Demokratisches Verbund - Hulstria and Gao-Soto

Notable previous parties:
Folkepartiet (People's Party) - Kazulia
Martinulus

Re: Viscount Fukuyama visits Aloria

Postby IntruderEmerald » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:52 pm

PRESIDENT MELSBACH CONFIRMS MEETING WITH FUKUYAMA

Alorian President Henrik Melsbach met with the Foreign Minister of the unrecognised United Imperial Crownlands of Hulstria and Gao-Soto. So far, the Alorian position on Hulstria has been to condemn both the People's State of Hulstria and the oppressive Hulstrian regime, instead favouring the more moderate faction of the party. Today, the president confirmed he met with Viscount Fukuyama to discuss the situation in Hulstria. Melsbach described the meeting as a "success" and is now more confident the 15th of September Movement is capable of governing a more democratic Hulstria.

The president said he discussed a lot of things in the meeting, but denied he received a personal message from Theophilus von Geraniengau. Melsbach said it is a "total lie" that he was given any message from the moderate faction, although a lot of people are questioning why the president would switch support to the Septembrists if there wasn't encouragement to do so from the moderate faction.

This morning, I met with Viscount Fukuyama to discuss the catastrophic situation in Hulstria. I can confirm we discussed in depth the atrocities committed by the Hulstrian regime and we both agree regime change is needed to Hulstria as soon as possible. It is true that up until now we have expressed our support for the moderate faction of the party in Hulstria, and we think this was the correct approach to take. However, we never ruled out supporting the 15th of September Movement. Aloria publicly condemned both the People's State of Hulstria and the oppressive Hulstrian Regime. I am now confident that openly supporting the Septembrists is the best way to bring both peace and democracy to Hulstria. That is why I can confirm that Aloria now recognises the United Imperial Crownlands of Hulstria and Gao-Soto as the legitimate government of Hulstria. My government is now reviewing the possibility of military support for the Septembrist Movement. Aloria is willing to do all it can to bring peace and democracy to Hulstria. One thing is clear, regime change must now happen in Hulstria and I believe Aloria is military equipped to provide support if it is needed.
IntruderEmerald

Return to Diplomacy