State Visit of Lourenne Foreign Affairs Minister to Tukarali

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

State Visit of Lourenne Foreign Affairs Minister to Tukarali

Postby Guga17 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:18 pm

SANGON, TUKARALI - The Foreign Affairs Minister of Lourenne, Phillipe Orléans, has landed in Sangon International Airport for a meeting with the President of Tukarali, Miguel Mansilha. This is the first visit of a foreign minister to Tukarali in many years and marks a huge step for Tukarali in its involvement in the international community. The results of the meeting are still to be revealed but it's reported to have went well and to have resulted in the strengthening of the relations between Lourenne and Tukarali.
Guga17

Re: State Visit of Lourenne Foreign Affairs Minister to Tukarali

Postby Guga17 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:54 pm

Lourenne Foreign Affairs Minister, Phillipe Orléans, speech to Tukarali's National Assembly:
Greetings members of the Tukarali National Assembly,

I am honoured to stand before you today. I'd like to thank Presidént Miguel Mansilha for the invitation to Tukarali. He has been very cooperative torwards the Lourennais Government and myself. I'd like to thank him for that. I stand here today because relations between Lourenne and Tukarali have been restored. Our nations have not been in contact for decades. We have now begun a new era of peace and cooperation. I'd also like to thank your Government for voting Lourenne for Security Council seat D. I have enjoyed this official visit. I have enjoyed meeting your top officials and greeting the people of your nation. I am pleased to say that you are all doing an exemplary job to restore Tukarali's role in the international community. From the government in Eroncourt, on my behalf, we'd like to say thank you and we hope that this visit starts a good relationship between Lourenne and Tukarali.

Thank you.
Guga17

Re: State Visit of Lourenne Foreign Affairs Minister to Tukarali

Postby Guga17 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:22 pm

Tukarali President, Miguel Mansilha, speech:
Greetings Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lourenne, members of the National Assembly and all others present here today,

It's for me and for Tukarali an honour to welcome the monsieur Phillipe Orléans here in our National Assembly. This is a historic day for both Tukarali and Lourenne. This is the day when we start a new chapter of the relations between our two countries. After decades without any contact, we're glad to finally start cooperating with Lourenne for the benefit of all. We had a very pleasant and productive meeting. From the situation in Saridan to the 4410 World Cup, trade relations and movement of people, this meeting has been a great way of talking about the issues that matter to our two countries. As a result of our talks, we have decided to expand the Tukarali-based Kyuma Industries to Lourenne and include Lourenne in the air routes of Tucan Air, which until now only operated in Seleya and Majatra. These are great steps towards more economic growth for both countries and the improvement of living conditions for the people. Above all, these are great steps towards a better and stronger relation between our two countries. I hope we can meet again in the future and keep strengthening the cooperation that is so need for us to achieve a fairer, more peaceful and more prosperous world.

Thank you!
Guga17

Return to Diplomacy