Dokuz Conference

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Dokuz Conference

Postby jamescfm » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:17 pm

The Dokuz Conference is a forthcoming meeting of international leaders intended to explore the formation of a treaty organisation of cooperation between states with significant Ahmadi populations. Leaders from all World Congress member states are invited to attend but only a group of states identified as having "significant Ahmadi populations" will be invited to the formal meetings about how the new organisation should operate. The list of states that meet this criterion is as follows:
  • Badara
  • Barmenistan
  • Beiteynu
  • Cildania
  • Hawu-Ikradon
  • Istalia
  • Jakania
  • Jelbania
  • Kafuristan
  • Kalopia-Wantuni
  • Solentia
  • Talmoria
  • Trigunia
  • Vanuku
  • Zardugal
jamescfm

Re: Dokuz Conference

Postby jamescfm » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:08 pm

Latife Baykara, interim Leader of the Organisation of Ahmadi Cooperation:
The government of Jakania welcomes all conference attendees to the national capital, Dokuz. Our government has been motivated to hold this conference by a growing feeling that Ahmadi concerns are not accurately reflected in international affairs. The objective of the conference is to agree a set of founding principles and a formal structure for a treaty organisation based on the Organisation of Ahmadi Cooperation.

In its previous incarnation, the Organisation was a tool for cooperation between political parties and it was effectively utilised to have a positive impact in international affairs. The Jakanian government would like to replicate this success but with a broader scope, through a treaty organisation. With this in mind we pose two key questions. Which states should be eligible for membership in this new treaty organisation? How wide should the scope to the organisation be?
jamescfm

Postby Unicode203 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:33 am

Hi, how're the other parties doing?
Unicode203

Postby mrcricketer » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:40 pm

We are sending Mr ABDOUL ABDELLAHI ( Special Ambassador to Dokuz Confernce )
mrcricketer

Postby mrcricketer » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:43 pm

We must name organisation as Ahmadadi / Asli Organisation for Peace & Unity
mrcricketer

Postby mrcricketer » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:55 pm

I strongly suggest Treaty of Ahmadi Cooperation must be name of new treaty

1.I also propose Free Weapon Trade between members of this country
2.The nation shall never purchase, produce, or store biological or chemical weaponry, for military purposes. Research and development of the technology is permitted.
3.The nation shall never use chemical or biological weaponry in warfare.
4.Prisoners of war must be treated well, according to internationally-accepted standards.
5.The government has no allow on abortion funding.
6. Alcoholic beverages are regulated by local governments or not allowed
7. No Interest on Loans

ABDOUL ABDELLAHI ( Special Ambassador to Dokuz Confernce )
mrcricketer

Postby Auditorii » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:34 pm

OOC: I'd like to point out that I believe the above player is an inactive party and thus should have no bearing on this conference.

IC:
"The Augustan Empire will be represented by myself, the Logothete of Foreign Affairs Probina Gratianido, I represent the Office of Foreign Affairs within the Augustan Empire. I am joined by Duŝano Eksazeno, the Domestic (High ranking official akin to a junior minister) for Religious Affairs from the Office of Imperial Affairs (Internal Affairs/Interior). We believe that while Zardugal is not a Ahmadi majority nation we do respect and understand that we have Augustan's that are Ahmadi and wish to represent them to this conference. Mr. Eksazeno is a practicing Ahmadi and we believe that his representation here from His Augustan Imperial Majesty shall suffice. The Organization of Ahmadi Cooperation is integral to the success of the continent as a whole. Majatra represents the largest contingent of Ahmadi's in the world and we must understand and respect the culture that they bring. Any organization dedicated to the Ahmadi religion as a whole must unilaterally condemn the Ahmadi State in Majatra, Ahmadi State in Kafuristan and must abhor the use of religious terrorism that has plagued southern Majatra for years."
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby XanderOne » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:31 am

Adil Barzani, President of the Association of the Istalian Ahmadi Community:

Greetings,
although I have no political role in Istalia and I'm not here as representative of the Istalian Empire, as President of the Association of the Istalian Ahmadi Community I would like partecipate to the conference as an observer on behalf of the numerous Ahmadis living in Istalia.

I can say to you, however, that I'm trying to involve the Government of the Istalian Empire and convince it to partecipate to the Conference and that my Government currently is discuting about the need and opportunity to send an official representative.

For the moment, after strong pression from the Ahmadi Community in Istalia, my presence here is motivated by the fact that also in my country a lot of Ahmadi feel Ahmadi concerns are not accurately reflected in international affairs but also they hopes also in further protection and promotion of the Majatran Ethnic Culture of which the Ahmadi communities are sure the most important representatives.

If the Istalian Government should decide not to send representive, if the other members of the conference will agree I would like remain here, as said, just as observer on behalf of the Ahmadi Community in Istalia.

Thank you
XanderOne

Postby mrcricketer » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:02 am

i am active
please check link below

http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=39671

my brothers a//c was inactive.
i used same user id
mrcricketer

Postby jamescfm » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:41 pm

Latife Baykara, interim Leader of the Organisation of Ahmadi Cooperation:
Let me begin by thanking all those who have signalled their support for our objectives already. At the moment it seems there is a lack of support in national governments for a more wide-ranging form of the Organisation of Ahmadi Cooperation. Until conditions in domestic politics change, the Organisation shall continue to exist as composed by political parties. The bureaucracy of the organisation shall work to identify key issues of importance to Ahmadis across the world and implement strategies to address these problems. As has already been mentioned, one of these objectives should be combating Ahmadi extremism, we'll be outlining the others in due course.
jamescfm

Next

Return to Diplomacy