10 Years Anniversary of the Republic in Endralon

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: 10 Years Anniversary of the Republic in Endralon

Postby robmark0000 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:40 am

Baltusian delegate

The United States of Baltusia send Shah Mehmood Qureshi wit the 'We are happy to know that your country was able to be freed from tyranny' felicitation.

Information: Player Profile here, Musical Profile here, Political Compass here.
World Congress Coordinator

"Only the Young can run. So run, and run, and run!" ~ Taylor Swift
robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby robmark0000 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:43 am

Rutanian delegate

The Commonwealth of Rutania send Mary Aurora, the High Steward of their state to the republican holidays.

robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby robmark0000 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:48 am

Talmorian delegate

The Talmori ka Olominira (Talmoria) send Mr. Mojo Mensah, the Foreign Minister of their state with the 'Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better' felicitation to republican holidays.

robmark0000

Postby robmark0000 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:42 pm

Barmenian delegate

The Dewleta nû ya Barmenia (Barmenia) send prof. Ilja Hanna, the President of Barmenia to the republican holidays.

robmark0000

Postby robmark0000 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:44 pm

Aldurian delegate

The Empire d'Aldurie (Alduria) send Mariette Garreau, the President of the Empire to the republican holidays.

robmark0000

Postby robmark0000 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:46 pm

Davostan-Kivonian delegate

The Forbund af Dovmark-Kovmark/Samtök Dyrmár-Kyrmár (Federation of Davostan-Kivonia) send the Director of State, Viktoria Ludvigsen to the republican holidays.

robmark0000

Postby robmark0000 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:45 pm

The Republic triumphs

Hugamest got up in the morning. He went to the windows, and he see the most glorious and beautiful sight in it's life.
Everywhere, in the houses, in the offices, in the shops, in the hypermarkets, in the stadiums there are red-white-green flags with the Köztársaság (i.e. republic) word in the flags's middle. The statue of the old kings (like Péter, the Poet or Ottakar I) covered by great, national color sheets - with this, they represents that the nation triumph in the civil war with the victory of the Republic and the fall of the Kingdom. Everybody buy for free everything, the corporations and companies also attend to the republican holidays. They thanks to the Republic that they can work freely without religious or outdated rules. With one word: they thanks to the nation and people that they exist. The people of Hugamest in this morning call each other 'citizen' or 'citoyen' instead the 'mister'. Further they wears green and white cockade in their chest as the symbol of peace and agreement. Everything and everybody more directly. Because everybody know and everybody feel that this will an other day.
This day will be the holiday of Republic.

Every house painted in red-white-green

The crowd and people of Hugamest gathered in the II. District (Greenland) of the metropolis at 8 o'clock, the venue is the Glory Promenade's eastern part. The crowd is millions, between four and six million people from the 8,500,000-population city. The people singing republican musics like the "Be that what I love", the "Chant de républicains" (OOC: "Chant de Départ") or the ''Get back on your feet!". And of course they singing the new national anthem at several times. They chanted the republican martyrs's name, like Endrődi Sándor. If he can see this event, he probably would the most happiest man in the world.
Elders, adults, youths, children, everybody in the crowd. Conservatives and communists hugging each other and see proudly their common creature: the directorial republic. For this one day, they friends and citizens who love this nation and this republic. In front of the crowd, the organizers try to lead the People. Of course the police help them, but the policemen now not stiff machines who fulfill the commands: no they also the members of the People, they also part of the procession and celebrations. Some policemen talk with the citizens, hugging them or shake hands with them.

The republican flag preserves the marching crowd

The destination of the march is the I. District (Acropolis), the western part of the Glory Promenade where is the Citadel (residency of legislative assembly and Supreme Chairman) and the great central park, the venue of the hustings, the Field of Choice. The People arrived at 9 o'clock.
In the Citadel, there is the foreign delegates, the Supreme Chairman and Council of Grand Directors. They wait the chance to speak to the people of Hugamest, to speak about the glory of the Republic. When the crowd silenced, Szalay Bálint, the Supreme Chairman and Head of State of Endralon and the member of the conservative Ndrálon People's Party come out from the Citadel to the famous and historical main balcony and begin his speech.
"Dear citizens, as we know the republic is now 10 years old. When I was elected as the Supreme Chairman of Council of Grand Directors of the Directorial Republic of Endralon, i knew it will be a hard work. I tried to be independent. Our democracy was born in blood. But this blood was heroic, they blood was not for nothing. They blood created the republic. The previous Supreme Chairman, Antall Róbert was the political leader of this revolution. I know we have different political views with Robi, but there is one thing what we want together. Democracy."
There is great cheer and applause-thunder after the speech.
15 foreign state send it's delegate to the republican holidays. The Kalopian Dimokratía (Kalopian Republic), the Empire de Canrille, the République Fédérale de Kanjor (The Federal Republic of Kanjor), the Republic of Valruzia, Jakania, the Impero Istaliano (Istalia), the Jumhuriat al-Badara al-Aishtirakia (Badara), the Republiek van Serdijan (Saridan), the United States of Baltusia, the Commonwealth of Rutania, the Talmori ka Olominira (Talmoria), the Dewleta nû ya Barmenia (Barmenia), the Empire d'Aldurie (Alduria) and the Forbund af Dovmark-Kovmark/Samtök Dyrmár-Kyrmár (Federation of Davostan-Kivonia).
The endralonese millions received with love the foreigners who speak in the name of world peace and world liberty. The endralonese nation thanks to the visit of the ambassadors of republics and democracies, liberties and fraternities.

The speakers give felicitations to the endralonese people

After this, the crowd, the national and foreign politicians and the billiards in front of the TVs, online social medias or radios listen the anthem of Endralon, the anthem of the foreign nations and the old, republican "Ode to happiness"(OOC: "Ode to Joy").
With this event, the republican holidays begins. A month of festivities, celebrations and processions begins. This month will be the holiday of the sovereignty of the endralonese People. The holiday of the Republic of the endralonese Nation. Just Hugamest will have 38 festivals in this month, the largest one will the Liberty Festival in the Red Pub.

robmark0000

Previous

Return to Diplomacy