Alorian Visit to Dorvik, 4850

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Alorian Visit to Dorvik, 4850

Postby IntruderEmerald » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:01 am

Alorian delegation arrives in Haldor, Dorvik

The Alorian prime minister, Guto Barnes has arrived in Haldor to discuss bilateral relations between Aloria and Dorvik. The prime minister is joined by Foreign Secretary Cadfan Pritchard and other Alorian officials. The question of how to respond to the Luthori situation will be discussed in depth, alongside how a renewed special relationship between Dorvik and Aloria can help resolve the leadership void in Artania.

I'm pleased to be here and I am looking forward to discussing how our two great nations can work together on key issues. I know that Dorvish-Alorian relations have been strained in the past however I am certain that we can put these issues behind us and work on providing a long-lasting, strong and successful relationship between our two nations.

One of these obviously being the Luthori Question. I am delighted that both of our nations have signed up to the international economic and diplomatic sanctions against Luthori and I hope other nations follow. Despite this, I am concerned about the reaction of Luthori to the sanctions. So far, we have seen no effort from the Luthorian government to amend their stance and I am deeply worried that the situation may deteriorate further. That is why I am backing a report from the Institute for Global Awareness which highlights ways in which we can deal with potential issues arising from the crisis.

Furthermore, I want to be absolutely clear on this - Aloria wants a diplomatic resolution to the Luthori situation. We do not support any military intervention and would only be willing to do so as a last resort. I am pleased both Dorvik and Aloria can agree on this point.

- Guto Barnes, Prime Minister of Aloria
IntruderEmerald

Re: Alorian Visit to Dorvik, 4850

Postby Auditorii » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:48 pm

The Dorvish delegation to the Alorian state visit in 4850 includes the following:
-- State Chancellor Anton Reinhold
-- Minister of Foreign Affairs Klaus Straussler
-- Minister of Defense, Inspector-General of the Armed Forces of Dorvik and Chief of the Supreme General Staff Gen. Adm. Maximillian Roeslin
-- Minister of Trade and Industry Janus von Desidier
-- General-Director of the Foreign Economic Council and Dorvish Trade Commissioner Dr. Erica Kaulen
-- Coordinator of the State Security and Defense Council Alexandra Röhr

State Chancellor Anton Reinhold spoke regarding the ongoing crisis in Luthori which had "unified" elements of the continent, notably Aloria and Dorvik. The State Chancellor noted that crisis often brought those with common interests together and that long after the "Luthori Question" was resolved, the Alorian-Dorvish relationship would continue. The focus of the Alorian state visit was indeed the so-called "Luthori Question" but the State Chancellor wanted to focus on the development of new economic ties, deepening financial cooperation and building mutual defense and security ties with Aloria.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Re: Alorian Visit to Dorvik, 4850

Postby IntruderEmerald » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:25 pm

Alorian Prime Minister Barnes has said he is pleased to see the Luthorian fascists fall, however he is keen to continue to discussions to strengthen the Dorvish-Alorian partnership. Like the State Chancellor, PM Barnes wants to see more cooperation on defence and security matters. The prime minister has suggested a bilateral treaty between Aloria and Dorvik should be formed which focuses on economic, security and defence cooperation. The Alorian delegation has suggested:

1. A free trade agreement with the removal of all import tariffs between the two nations
2. Increased sharing of intelligence to aid security and defence cooperation
3. Joint military exercises
4. A declaration of mutual defence in the event of conflict
5. Cooperation on the development of new military technology
IntruderEmerald

Return to Diplomacy