Lourenne State Visit to Egelion (March 5024)

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Postby egalion » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:40 am

The Government and Royal House of Egelion is happy to announce that plans have been finalized for the State Visit of HRM Maximilien I, King of Lourenne, to Egelion in March 5024. HRM Maximilien I will visit His Royal Highness King Jaime I, will meet the delegation of the Egelian government and Cortes Generales, and in addition will participate in several other engagements during his trip. HRM Maximilien I will be accompanied by the Princesse d'Alvium, heir to the throne of Lourenne, and the Prince du Sang, Henri.

Program:
- The Lourenne delegation will be greeted at first by SM Rey Jaime I and SM Reina Estefania at the Yolanda Fernandez International Airpost of Demar Solad.
- The entourage will make its way to the Royal Palace in Demar Solad, where a grand reception will be held. Invitees will include diplomats and prominent members of both delegation, prominent Egelonian politicians and leaders, notable members of the Aurorian Church hierarchy, and members of the press and foreign embassies. Both heads of state will give speeches on the friendship and relationship between Lourenne and Egelion.
- The reception will be followed by a ball and concert held in the Grand Room of the Palace.
- In the following days, the Lourennais delegation will meet the representatives of the Egelian government, including the Primer Ministro and the cabinet.
- HRM Maximilien I will deliver a speech to the assembled Cortes Generales and meet members of the legislature.
- Both delegations will attend Sacrifice in the Cathedral of Demar Solad, conducted by the Cardinal Archbishop primate of Egelion, in the Selucian Rite.
- The delegation will meet local repreentatives of the Lourennais community in Egelion, including prominent business leaders and notable academics and artists living in Egelion.
- The meeting with the Lourennais community will be followed by Sacrifice at the prominent Canrillaise-speaking church in Egelion, the Church of Saint-Pierre de Guidelon, in the Theognosian Rite.
- The Lourennaise delegation will then travel across the country to visit several landmarks and natural beauties, including Orillasclaras, Villa Kinea, and the Gulf of Rozevia.
Cognoscetis Veritatem Et Veritas Liberabit Vos
egalion

Postby Luis1p » Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:41 pm

ImageArticle par: Ana Gutrie| Lac des Lumieres, Joviant| March 5024
This afternoon, the Crown Representative to HRM Maximilien I, Philippe Bordeaux, released official state information about the official
state visit to Egelion. The King and his two children, the Princesse d'Alvium Aurore and the Prince du Sang, Henri, traveled to Demar
Solad and meet with His Royal Highness King Jaime I, the delegation of the Egelian government and Cortes Generales. Upon arrival in
Egelion, the Lourennais royals were greeted by SM Rey Jaime I and SM Reina Estefania. They were then transferred to the Royal Palace
in Demar Solad where several activities took place. According to an official itinerary that the Crown Representative received, a reception
was held that was focused on diplomacy and friendship. Several diplomats, government officials, and ambassadors were present. The
day ended with an elegant ball at the palace. Sources say the Prince du Sang, Henri had a close relationship with one of Jame I's
daughters. The following days of the visit were spent at different landmarks, cultural exchanges, and small communities. HRM Maximilien
,who is nearing the end of his reign as King, told the Cortes General that the future of the relationship between both nation lies with the
Princess of Alvium, who is set to take the throne in the coming years. "The relationship with Egelion is unique, different, and must be
protected forthwith"
, said King Maximilien.
The National is an independent news provider based in Eroncourt that reports on politics, sports, royals, arts, and entertainment
Luis1p

Return to Diplomacy