Dolgava

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Dolgava™ Printed and Broadcasted Media Corporation (PBMC)™

Postby Phibotic » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:11 pm

Die Eiserne Krone leaves Dolgava

The former government and most EK officials start leaving and their party started the dissolution progress. The most important members are heading to Narikaton, the motherland of Thallerism. But not only the hopeless situation of Thallerism in Dolgava urges thes members to leave. The reforms imposed by the new government foreshadow future anti Thallerist investigation. Laws such as the Racial Hierarchy protocol could be seen as a reason to iniate a process against the old government.

With the absence of the EK officials an era in Dolgavan history has ended. The future now belongs to the democratically DU government.
On-Off Pseudo Opposition in Narikaton
Phibotic

Postby Arapaima13 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:31 pm

"Death to the Hulstrian Establishment" says new party Federālā Demokrātiskā Partija

The two leaders of the new Federal Democratic Party: Intars Lācis (left), and Nominanda Cīrule (right).

There is a new kid in Dolgavan politics. The Federal Democratic Party - espousing radical devolution and deregulation - has formed. The party, which describes itself as a pragmatic neolibertarian political party, has called for the overthrowing and "death" of the Hulstrian Establishment, and the creation of a new devolved Federation, where States are run autonomously.

The party has already introduced radical legislation into the Dolgavan parliament, not least, the New Federation Act, which calls for the creation of a new Federated States of Dolgava to replace the shoddy, Hulstrian run Republic of Dolgava currently in place. Further to this, the party's Corporation and Consumer Goods Tax Reduction Act, alongside its Spending Proposal could, if voted through, turn Dolgava into a fully fledged tax haven. The country - where there is no income tax, nor VAT - only taxes on luxury goods and corporations, and the FDP's new bill would cut these taxes drastically.

Co-Leaders, economist Nominanda Cīrule, and political novelist Intars Lācis both gave speeches at the first Party Convention. The leaders of the Federalist-Democrats called for the creation of a Dolgavan State "for the people." Both laid rhetoric against the ruling Democratic Union - labelling them as "upholders" of the Hulstrian Establishment, as well as criticising their foreign policy. In particular, Lācis attacked their lack of vision for Dolgava:

I stand before you today in the hope and belief that Dolgava can prosper, without relying upon our neighbours, and can imprint our presence on world affairs. You would think that this would be the vision of any Dolgavan politician. However, it is with great shame that I have watched the current Democratic Union government take the reigns of our beloved country, and fail to pursue the greatness that our citizens deserve. They have stood aside and let the powers that be boss them, and manipulate them to obscurity. This is why we are here today at the beginning of this new venture. No one else is going to shape our destiny the way that we want it to be shaped. So it is time for us to pull ourselves up and fight for our land. Dolgava's future begins here, with you, today.

The Convention also set out the economic policies of the new party: laissez faire policies, and the espousing of the free market. The Spokesperson for Finance, Marijus Spangelevicius, told the Convention of the need for the freedom of business - be that in any industry or sector:

Deregulation, deregulation, deregulation. This must be the mantra that is repeated throughout any Ministry which may be run by the Federālā Demokrātiskā Partija. Be it healthcare, education, military, or finance, the world must know that Dolgava is the home and guardian of business. There must always be the freedom to compete privately on the markets so that we can limit the powers of government, and protect ourselves from the tyrannous actions of regulation and government control.
"Sometimes the people you think you hate actually turn out to be alright."
Federal Democratic Party: Dolgava, Since 4350
RP Team / General RP Coordinator
Arapaima13

Postby colonelvesica » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:37 pm

The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby SavelyYuriev » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:40 pm

Formation of the Nationalkonservativer Freiheitspartei
Today, Alban Bahr III has gone to Dogslava to escape the tyranny of the Vereignte Reiche.

My father and grandfather worked hard together for their party that was eventually smashed and assaulted for their beliefs. I will remake it with my father. Dogslava has been an Anarchy for long enough.
We will work with the other parties peacefully in this nation. They ran too; and, we will fight together for freedom! Deus Le Vult

This was from a press conference earlier today.
SavelyYuriev

Postby SavelyYuriev » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:09 am

The New Parties in Dolgava Have Been Doing Major Changes
In a press conference, President Alban Bahr III said,
We, the new parties in Dolgava, came suddenly and unexpectedly; and with open arms.
The citizens of Dolgava have been needing new leaders and they've gotten just that. I may not be Dolgavan myself; but, my newborn son is. He will take the family name of Alban Bahr and will hopefully become a leader like his dad, grandfather, and great grandfather.
We have been making long overdue changes in Dolgava and have been making Dolgava a superpower and have been making great progress internationally.
SavelyYuriev

Postby SavelyYuriev » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:54 pm

Dolgava Begins Entering the International Stage

Today, Foreign Affairs Minister Irina Winchester announces the Istalian Visit to Dolgava.
We at the Foreign Affairs Ministry have officially begun a treaty with Istalia.
We , the people of Dolgava, should rejoice in our entrance into the international community. We have started relations with Istalia in the best way possible and will sign a treaty that will help our: economy, military, and democratic problems.
SavelyYuriev

Postby Aquinas » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:03 pm

Aquinas

Postby SavelyYuriev » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:22 am

National Conservative Front for Liberation Begins First Operation

The NCFL, an organization founded by Alban Bahr III, has begun it's first aid operation to the new nation of Fortland.
Alban Bahr III has also commented on the NCFL during his presidential campaign last year.
The National Conservative Front for Liberation? Well, yes, it is an international organization to help developing and countries that are currently unstable and who's people's liberties and political freedoms at risk.
And yes, the United Solentian Republic has condemned them out of fear of us making the country even more unstable than it is. It is also sometimes referred to as a "Paramilitary Organization".
Next question, please?
SavelyYuriev

Postby Aquinas » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:53 pm

Aquinas

Postby SavelyYuriev » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:42 pm

Alban Bahr II Retires!
On August 25th, 4475, Alban Bahr II announces his retirement.
In a press statement, he said:
Yes, I know we all have duties; and mine is to become a lawyer once again.
Politics has done a lot to me and I was even kicked out of my homeland for being in the opposition party.
I've also been suffering from health concerns and I've wanted to spend more time with my family; time that politics have been taking away from me.
SavelyYuriev

PreviousNext

Return to National News