Valruzia

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Valruzian Press Agency (Walruzyjska Agencja Prasowa)

Postby Masionette9 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:28 pm

NOWOGARD: VIA SELEYA IS A PRIORITY FOR THE GOVERNMENT
Nowogard, March 4371

Via Seleya construction site outside Trebegowice, Valusian Voivodeship.
The map showing Via Seleya in Valruzia: here.
(Via Seleya has been marked in purple)

NOWOGARD - "Via Seleya is a priority for the government". Those words are the highlight of the recent visit of the deputy minister of transport and infrastructure Maciej Musiałek at the Via Seleya construction site outside Trebegowice. Minister Musiałek attended the official inauguration of the construction of the section of Via Seleya between Jeziorne Sady and Trebegowice. Minister Maciej Musiałek pointed out that "for the current Government, Via Seleya is not just an empty electoral slogan" and that the road will benefit millions of people and thousands of companies which operate throughout the Seleyan Union. Just three months ago the Supreme Inspectorate of Road Infrastructure announced that a deal was signed for the construction of the 319-kilometer section of the Via Seleya between Jeziorne Sady and Trebegowice and the 42-kilometer section between the A1N highway and the border with the Democratic Republic of Lodamun. Silverpilen was selected by the Supreme Inspectorate as its offer turned out to be the most appropriate. In addition to that Silverpilen is the company which will adjust marking on the existing highways which are part of the Via Seleya from the border with Lodamun to the A31 highway outside Nowogard. In total Silverpilen will adjust the marking on parts of the A1N, A3, A7, A15, R1, A31, and A32.

Deputy minister Musiałek pointed out that Valruzia is a leading country when it comes to the construction of the Via Seleya superhighway. As of March 4371 Valruzia is the only SU Member State to make significant progress with the Via Seleya project. Thanks to the existing infrastructure 58% of the whole superhighway in Valruzia is infrastructurally ready with only marking and minor adjustments to be made in order to fit the SU regulations. The Supreme Inspectorate of Road Infrastructure announced that in the upcoming months it will launch the procurement procedures in order to select the contractor for the construction of the remaining sections of the Via Seleya between Nowogard and Hel, as well as upgrading the S9 expressway to a highway standard. Commentators say that Silverpilen is the current leader in highway construction and that it probably win the procurement process for the second part of the trans-Seleyan superhighway.
Last edited by Masionette9 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Party of National Coalition (Valruzia) - active
Kalistan Democratic Party (Kalistan) - inactive
Masionette9

Postby Masionette9 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:40 pm

BONNING SIGNS 2.5 MILLION PESO DEAL FOR CARS FOR KURAGERI'S OFFICIALS
Nowogard, April 4371

Bonning B7's similar to those which Kurageri Officials will be using.

NOWOGARD - Bonning Group has announced that it signed a deal with the Government of Kurageri for the delivery of 11 vehicles for the Kurageri officials to use as an official transport of VIPs. The company revealed that the Government of Kurageri picked B7 which will be strengthened with bulletproof windows and body, all 11 cars will be fitted run-flat tires and will feature reinforced undercarriage in order to suit the tough roads in the country. The total value of the deal was set at 2.5 million peso. Bonning's representatives said that the first cars are due to be shipped to Kurageri within the next 5 weeks.
Masionette9

Postby Freiheit Soldaten » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:12 pm

Istochniak Republic requests recognition and arms from Valruzia

This morning President Ivankovic issued a statement requesting Valruzian recognition of Istochniak independence from the Great Republic of Kalopia along with a small shipment of arms to help equip the Istochniak Defence Forces in the event of war breaking out with Kalopia.
Freiheit Soldaten

Postby Masionette9 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:00 pm

VALRUZIAN ECONOMY ENJOYS STRONG AND STEADY GROWTH IN Q1
Nowogard, March 4372

Bonning's production line in Hel. In recent decades the company managed to secure the position of the largest automotive company on Terra.

NOWOGARD - Gross domestic product in Valruzia picked up in the first quarter of 4372. North Seleya's economic powerhouse grew by 0.9 percent between January and March compared to the previous quarter. According to market analysts from the Valruzian Economist, this improvement came from Valruzian companies investing more, and approximately 90% of this growth is a result of the activity of the private sector. Valruzian companies are investing more, both domestically and internationally, particularly in equipment and construction of buildings. According to Ludwig Brzezinka, the chief economic analyst for the Valruzian Economist, the current scale of investment made in Valruzia is unprecedented in the history of Valruzia, and with VPO 810 billion worth of investments, Valruzia enjoys one of the largest and fastest economic growth in the Seleyan Union. At the same time Brzezinka warned about the possible stall of the Valruzian economy resulting from the change in the government. It is not yet certain if the Eagle's Party will follow the steps of the Liberal Party in the sphere of industry and international trade.
Masionette9

Postby Wilderberg III » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:09 pm

The WSP undergoes major reform | Progress, Now!/Postęp, teraz!
Hel, March 4372

Freshly elected leader of the reformed Equality Union Barbara Mikołajczak rallies the supporters in a fiery speech.

HEL - After a series of poor electoral performances the Valruzian Progressive Party (WSP) underwent a radical reform during it's most notable party convention in years.
The convention started with an ad memoriam video in memory of the late Józef Czerwiński.
The first and certainly most notable change was the party's name. Previously the party was known as the Walruzyjskie Stronnictwo Postępowe.
The party's National Committee approved the new name "Unia Równości" ("Equality Union"). This decision was made to stress the reformed party's focus on egalitarian policies.
With a new name comes a new logo. For it's new symbol the party chose a purple flower, as seen below.
The Equality Union's logo

One of the most common questions was the one about the new party Chairman/Chairwoman. As some of you may or may not remember former President Magdalena Seyda resigned shortly before the convention.
This meant that party members were faced with electing the new party Chairman/Chairwoman. The contest was close, but after 12 ballots party members elected previously unknown Barbara Mikołajczak.
Mrs. Mikołajczak announced her candidacy shortly before the Convention begun. Despite her lack of notability she managed to gather a group of low-ranking, but very skilled party members who lobbied for her candidacy.
At the same time she was busy talking with higher-ranking, more influencial party leaders. The general division and numerous candidacies helped her gain momentum, before pulling of an incredible upset.
She defeated the former WSP Chairwoman Joanna Hałubska, who herself was pushed to the sidelines by Józef Czerwiński, where she stayed for almost a decade.
Official Results

After the results were announced and Mrs. Hałubińska conceded the race, Barbara Mikołajczak gave her first official speech as the UR leader, which you can read below:
Ladies, Gentlemen, fellow colleagues.

It is with joy and humility that I accept the convention's decision.
It is a tremendous honor and privillege to be able to serve as the Equality Union's Chairwoman.

I would like to than Miss Hałubska as well as my other opponents for their honorable approach to this election.

As the Party's Chairwoman it is my duty to lead the party and choose the course of action.
This is why I want to present to you my plan for the near future.

First of all I would like to thank the Liberal Party and the National Unity for their part co-operation.
Sadly this coalition has hurt the WSP more than it helped it. This is why I as well as the Party's National Committe have decided to end this co-operation.
I hope that we will be able to do so without any bad blood or feuds for the years to come.
The reason for our seperation is the fact that the coalition has pushed us to the right, thus losing the people's confidence.
Maybe in the future the coaliton will once again be viable, but under different terms and circumstances

Now onto my main agenda.
First of all the Union must be active in national politics.
In recent years our party was too passive, which resulted in the rise of radical forces on our side of the political spectrum.
To show our renewed activism we must return to grass-roots politics of the past and be once again active in the Parliament.

We need to fight inequality wherever and whenever we see it. Both at home and abroad.
We need to help the working-class people in our country and protect them from demagogueish propaganda plaguing our country right now, especially under the Eagle Party's leadership.
We also need to aid the poorer countries, as we have done in the past. We need to aid countries such as Kurageri in their endeavours.

Let's fight for justice in Valruzia!
Let's fight for liberty in Valruzia!
But most of all let's fight for equality for each and every Valruzian!

Thank you!
Democratic Left - Citizens' Alliance [Mordusia]
Former controller of Kurageri
Wilderberg III

Postby Masionette9 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:30 pm

BONNING UPDATES PRICE LIST FOR ALL ITS MODELS
Hel, May 4372

Bonning's newest model, the Phantom. It is company's first model based on BMP-01 platform.

HEL - Bonning Group released an updated price list for all models produces both brands of the Group - Bonning and Avignon. Valruzin Insider points out that as long as prices for medium-class Avignon's cars were subject to a simple revalorization and were increased by a maximum of LOD 100, prices of Bonning's main brand vehicles were significantly raised. For the cheapest car of the brand, the B1 MPV we'll have to pay more than 14 thousand Lodamun dollars which is almost LOD 800 more compared with last year. Below we put a list of Bonning Group's vehicles prices released by the company earlier today.

Masionette9

Postby Wilderberg III » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:17 pm

Nowogard,October 4372
UR Leader Mikołajczak: "It's time to fight back."
The Leader of the Equality Union is fed up with conspiracy theorists in power. And so are we.

NOWOGARD - In a time of numerous conspiracy theorists in the highest positions in our country it's important to have a figure (or an entire set of figures) brave enough to challange them.
Barbara Mikołajczak wants to be that figure. The recently-elected leader of the Equality Union agreed to sit down with our journalists for an interview.

Good morning Madam. How are you feeling today?

I'm doing fine, thank you for having me.

Shall we begin?

Absolutely.

Mrs. Mikołajczak how does it feel to lead a party with long history after such an unexpected election?

That's a good question. It's not as easy as it would have been for, let's say, Mrs. Hałubska, who established herself well inside the party structures.

Is there a strong opposition against you inside the party? Are there people who try to sabotage your leadership?

I wouldn't say so, no. At the beginning it was hard, I admit that, but no one tried to "sabotage" me.
Many people were - and to some extent probably still are - sceptical about me. After all I came out of the blue, completely unexpected and unknown.
But as the time goes by I think that influencial party members put their faith behind me.

Some of them are planning to retire in the next term. Does that have to do with their rejection of you?

I don't know... I don't think so. Some of them have worked for this party since it's reactivation, some of them even before that.
I think that they decided to make some space for younger, less known faces and that's admirable in my opinion.

Is Mr. Brzytniewski one of those new faces?

I think it's too early to say so. I know that he attracted some attention in the press by his passionate attitude, but one such moment is not enough to turn anyone into a household name.
I happen to know Andrzej very well and I do think that he has some potential, but his "stardom" is still in the future.

How do you think he could build up his status?

I think that he's well on his way. I know that this may sound bad, but the current government gives us a chance to redeem ourselves and rebuild our status in the public eye.
Currently we are focused at mobilizing grassroots organizations and combating the widespread paranoia among the Eagle's Party ranks.
They are trying to limit our civil liberties and with it turning Valruzia into a cruel police state.
They're fighting imaginary enemies, calling us communists, claiming that we have a strong hatred towards the democratic system in which we have participated way longer than they have.

Wouldn't you agree that they're able to do so thanks in part to some left-wing parties or your party's former allies like the Centre Party?

I have to agree with you here, sadly. I am dissapointed to see them join forces in such awful endevour.

Are you going to co-operate with the Centre Party in the future?

In the current state, with their current approach? No. I think it was a mistake to involve ourselves with the PC in the first place.

We don't have much more time sadly, so let me ask you this last question: What's next in store for us?

We are planning to march in the streets. It's important to show our opposition to crazy, insane, out-of-touch-with-reality mentality prevalent in the government's ranks.
It's time to fight back. It's time to show the world that we're not happy with the current state of affairs. We're going to mobilize people of all backgrounds, be they young, old, rich, poor, as long as they are with us we're happy to have them as our allies.

Thank you very much.

Thank you.
Democratic Left - Citizens' Alliance [Mordusia]
Former controller of Kurageri
Wilderberg III

Postby thefalloutfan101 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:49 am

Fly Indrala formed with significant economic cooperation with Valruzia viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7351&p=131455#p131455
Active in: New Verham (Primary Controller)

Current Member of the Roleplay Committee

"One may become a demagogue out of sheer political innocence." - Vladimir Lenin
thefalloutfan101

Location: Baatrynsentii, New Verham (IC) Florida, United States (OOC)

Postby Masionette9 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:35 pm

BONNING LAUNCHES MASSIVE SUV OFFENSIVE TO SOLDIFY ITS POSITION ON THE GLOBAL MARKET.
ANNOUNCES VEHICLE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE FOR SELEYA.

Hel, May 4373

President of the Bonning Group - Jerzy Kurtyka

HEL - Valruzian premium vehicles manufacturer has announced its plans to launch unprecedented SUV offensive with at least 3 new vehicles to be introduced to the Terran market in order to solidify its position as a global leader on the automotive market. Bonning Group's President Jerzy Kurtyka announced that group's main brand Bonning will see a major expansion of its SUV range in order to solidify Bonning's trusted position on the Seleyan market and wrestle for larger share on some markets on which the company has been struggling to truly ground its brand on. Kurtyka said that the company is hoping and doing the best it can to fulfill the demand on the market and thoroughly adjust its products according to the demands of the specified market. Last week the Hel-based company announced that it launches a designated vehicle subscription, with which Bonning is planning to broaden its customer base and increase the number of sold vehicles. Initially, service will be available only in Valruzia, Baltusia, and Tukarali, but the company has already announced that its intention is to make the service available to the entire Seleyan Union. Bonning's representatives confirmed that the service passed the initial tests and is ready to be launched. For example, a customer will be able to pay a recurring fee of 199 Peso in order to drive a brand new Bonning B1, or 249 for B2 model. It is unclear whether the service will cover all of the company's nameplates.

From left to right: BX1, BX2, BX3

President of the Group Jerzy Kurtyka praised the service and said that it will cover at least some of the SUV which the company is planning to put into production later this year. He promised the “biggest SUV offensive ever” from the Valruzian premium marque. Currently, the company is producing only one full-size SUV, the Equus, which since the beginning of its production is a bestseller. It is one of the most popular premium SUV in Valruzia and managed to secure quite a big group of fans. Kurtyka announced that Bonning will expand its current range of SUV from one model to six models later this year. During a specially held showroom at company's headquarters in Hel, the company unveiled the work of its designers and engineers and presented a refreshed version of the Equus along with five new models. It is clear that Bonning wants to significantly broaden its customer base as those five new models include three different type of SUVs. By changing the Equus nameplate which from now on will be sold as BX5 'Equus', the company introduces a hierarchy among its SUVs. Other SUVs got the following nameplates: BX1, BX2, BX3, BX4, and BX6. BX1 and BX3 are small SUVs based on the B2 model and will feature similar components and engine options. BX2 is a small crossover which with its interesting and muscular body is dedicated to younger customers. BX4 and BX6 will be an entirely new type of vehicles in Bonning's range as those SUVs will feature coupe-like design.

From left to right: BX4, BX5, BX6

According to Barbara Otwocka, a chief economic consultant for the Valruzian Economist and the dean of the Institute of Economics at the University of Haldor Bonning enters the SUV market with a clear sign for New Endralonian Explorator which currently is the leader of the affordable SUV market. According to Otwocka with the premiere of BX1, BX2 and BX3, which are the obvious premium alternatives for the Liberta Nav+, Bonning wants to take a significant share of the SUV market from Explorator. Otwocka says that if those models will be covered by the Bonning's planned vehicle subscription, then a potential customer will have to think twice before choosing a medium-class Liberta or a premium BX1, BX2 or BX3 for which he or she would have to pay as much as 300 Peso a month. Otwocka says that this is the first time the Hel-based company runs such aggressive product policy and that it is a clear view that the company not only will not yield its current position on the market but will also fight for a better position on the markets currently occupied by other manufacturers.
Masionette9

Postby Masionette9 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:49 pm

PRESIDENTIAL PALACE BREAKS THE SILENCE AND HEAVILY CRITICIZES THE GOVERNMENT FOR NEGLIGENCE AND DANGEROUS POLICIES
Nowogard, November 4373

Presidential Palace in Nowogard

NOWOGARD - It seems like the President of the Republic has finally decided to break the silence and reveal the silent conflict between the Presidential Palace and the Council of Ministers. Jan Jakub Rambust openly criticized the current Eagle Party-led cabinet for major negligence and dangerous policies which undermine the international credibility of Valruzia and lack of comprehensive and consistent policy on the Seleyan Union, as well as the passivity of the current cabinet on the international issues like the recently ended war between Kazulia and Dankuk. Rambust said that he is going to exercise his constitutional right as the commander in chief and call at least two sessions of the National Security Bureau (val. Biuro Bezpieczeństwa Narodowego, BBN)to discuss and analyze the burning issues of the nation's defense and international policies which according to the President have been neglected for too long and are in the urgent need of a comprehensive action. The President announced the first session of the BBN will be held next month and that it will be dedicated to Valruzia's foreign policy and the relations with the Seleyan Union. A clear message from the Presidential Palace may be deduced that President Rambust will oppose any policy of the current government which will squander the efforts of the former governments', thanks to which Valruzia could enjoy splendid relations with the Seleyan Union and reassured the place of Valruzia is within the Seleyan Union. Presidential Palace announced that the presence of the Prime Minister and Minister for Foreign Affairs is expected during the session of the BBN. Clearly, the Chancellery of the President wants the Council of Ministers to realize that the President is highly alarmed with the negligence of the current administration which failed to secure a continuity in the Valruzian policy for the Seleyan Union. President announced that if the Council of Ministers fails to meet the expectations of the Palace, he will use his other constitutional rights to affect the foreign policy himself.

Another burning issue raised by the Presidential Palace was the state of the Valruzia's defense policy. Once again President Rambust pointed out that the current government has allowed the national defense policy to enter the state of decay and failed to prove continuity for the former cabinets' plans of reorganization and restructurization of the Valruzian Air Defense Force which is the last branch of the National Forces of Defense awaiting complex and thorough reforms. Presidential Palace has confirmed that in three months a second session of the BBN will be called to discuss the state of the national defense and that by calling the session in three months the President wats to give the Council of Ministers a chance to adjust its defense policy in order to guarantee the maximum safety for Valruzia. This is the first time the current President engages in an open conflict with the government. With two years into the current term of both the President and the Sejm, the Presidential Palace wants to use its constitutional prerogatives to practically force the Council of Ministers to act. Worth noticing is the fact that this is the first time in the history of the current Republic for the Presidential Palace to openly engage in such conflict and the first time for the President of the Republic to use the National Security Bureau in order to upbraid the Council of Ministers.
Masionette9

PreviousNext

Return to National News