Endralon

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Endralon Herald

Postby Balint » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:51 pm

Tóth: Citoyenne Boros, this is the bad way
The 3M, the biggest medical corporation sold medicines to the Lodamese rebels. Boros Gréta, the 3Ms leader said:
Now the human life is the most important thing, not ideologies or tensions

But Tóth László, the PPs former candidate didn't supported this. We did an interview with him.

Mr. Tóth, is this a problem?
Selling medicine at war? No. But don't forget. Endralon is the biggest shareholder in the 3M, so the corporation is not independent from us. I dont want war, and I don't want complications with Lodamun. Lodamun is at war. We have to give them humanitary help, but for everyone. Not just for the rebels.

Okay, and what do you think, what is the solution?
The 3M is a private organisation, but Endralon has the 30% of the shares. Give them free medicine. For everyone, for free. This is the solution.

Okay, other topic Mr. Tóth. You lost the presidental elections, what do you want to do now?
I will try it once again. I have to party's support. I hope the NPIP will support me.

Are you satisfied with the party president?
With Gyuszi? Of course. He did everything for the party. He is a true conservative and I know he will be once again a Prime Minister.

What is your opinion about the government?
What can I say. They are liberals. Watch the bills, what they proposed. I hope the DD will get more power, and the centrist government will return

Thank you!

Last edited by Balint on Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ndrálon People's Party
Dissuwan Közösség Pártja
Balint

Postby robmark0000 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:17 pm

4765: Year of Uncertainty and Victory
Independent Endralon

The year of 4765 was the year of uncertainty and victory for the Progressive Bloc of Endralon and for the Direct Democrats. After this year, in January, 4766, the progressives and centrists have a majority government and of course majority in the Republican Senate. But this was uncertain in the beginning of 4765. Our guest is Magvas Mánuel, the newly elected Chairman of the DD and Grand Director of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Directorial Republic of Endralon.

Welcome in our editorship, Mr. Grand Director.
Thank you for the invitation.

What was before August, 4765?
We contacted the Ndrálon People's Party and we tried to convince it to leave the government for a centrist cabinet. This convincing however was successful, but later we don't need the NPP's help, because the Zöld-Radikálisan Demokratikus Párt dissolved and because of it we must held an early election because the vacant seats. This not means that the NPP is just a tool for us, they're our oldest and largest political ally, our friends, in some questions our comrades (like question of form of state), and we tried to convince them to join to the newly formed government but they don't want it. Until this, we cannot do anything for them.

What are your opinion about the electoral results of August, 4765?
That was fantastic. The people, the true majority of our society voted for the Progressive Bloc, voted for the Radical Left Moderate Party, for the National Agrarian People's Party, for the Társadalmi Ébredés Pártja or DD, so we have the chance to make a progressive and democratic Endralon without help of the right. Jakab Melinda (who also endorsed by the DD) elected to the Presidential Palace, so once more there is both a liberal president and a liberal majority cabinet. That month was fantastic, I repeat.

But the DD's support lowered to 5.15%. From 10 seats to 8 seats.
In that month we not think in party, but we think in unity of the Progressive Bloc. We knew, that if the progressives wins, then the Direct Democrat Party also will have position in the government.

What happened between August, 4765 and December, 4765?
That few months was quiet. We progressives was planning the future of our cabinet, we was working on the liberal, permissive reforms, bills and acts, and I think the conservatives don't believe that this happened with them. But If you curious, then ask Vincze Dávid, Kovács Gyula or Szabó Barnabás.

What was the month of December, 4765?
That month was the embodied uncertainty and fearing. First, the right-wing Jobbik dissolved, because of it, the NPP and the NPIP demanded early elections and the progressives was agreeing with this proposal. The early elections was at December, 4765 and the Progressive Bloc won it again, but now not with 107 seats majority, but 110 seats majority. The voters of the Jobbik went to NPIP. This was also good for us, but then in the middle of the month after the early elections the Társadalmi Ébredés Pártja (formerly known as Változás) dissolved. That was the third party in the year what dissolved, but the Progressive Bloc don't want to risk an another early elections, so we removed the TEP from government and created the Juhász II Cabinet when Beöthy Árpád joined us as Grand Director of Ministry of Defense.

The DD not increased since 4748. Now, the DD's support increased with 0.91%. This is your success?
I think this is a very little success, but yeah, mine. I mean I lost that 1 percent and 2 seats in last time at August, so I had to take it back. It was successful, so yes, I am proud to this.

There is rumors about you'll rename the Progressive Bloc to Coalition of Liberal Progressives for a Free and Democratic Endralon. Will you approach to liberalism and leave left-wing ideas?
Not, really. From our bloc not everybody leftist and the word 'liberal' is represent this. The bloc still represents both left-wing policies and liberalism.

Thank you for the interview, Mr. Grand Director.
Viva la République! Viva la Endralaise!

Magvas Mánuel and DD's victory cheer in Zergon after the early elections of December, 4765
Information: Player Profile here, Musical Profile here, Political Compass here.
World Congress Coordinator

"Only the Young can run. So run, and run, and run!" ~ Taylor Swift
robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby NAP Endralon » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:54 pm

The Breakthrough

In the last 17 years, The National Agrarian People's Party (NAPP) has gone from a marginal participant in the body politic to becoming the fourth largest party with 21 seats in the Republican Assembly of Endralon and 5 total seats in the National Cabinet.

Its voter base, is the product of mutual understanding between the common man, his liberty, and the time honour bond shared by his community in association with small businesses and even ethnic minorities.

Its policy, is a centrist one aiming to maintain the balance of power ans an atomosphere that is favourable towards economic growth and true democracy as ushered in by the revolutionary struggle.

In 4768, lets vote for the real friends of republican virtue, lets vote Agrarian!
NAP Endralon

Postby Balint » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:19 pm

Conservative victory

The religious NPIP won the elections. Vincze Dávid will be again the president, and they will be the biggest party in the senate. They will give the prime minister. The new government will be hosian, conservative and liberal. The NPIP, the NPP and the DD will participate in the new government. Fekete Tibor, the NPPs new grand director of defense wants to buy new weapons for Endralon. The DDs leadership decleared this announcement:
Dear Progressive Brothers!

Sorry for this, but to continue the foreign and health policies what we started, we must be the part of this cabinet. We are not religious, we aren't rural, we aren't conservatives, but we have to prevent to the conservatives ruin what we created. I hope you will understand.

Magvas Mánuel,
Party Chairman of the Direct Democrat Party,
Grand Director of Foreign Ministry

Márton Panna,
Party Vice Chairman of the Direct Democrat Party,
Grand Director of Ministry of Health and Social Services

Kovács Gyula former PM, NPPs president and the current Minister of Interior told us, they will fight for conservative values. He thanked the votes
Thank you everybody. We will work for you. The citizens want conservative reforms, we will give them. Forward Endralon!

Ndrálon People's Party
Dissuwan Közösség Pártja
Balint

Re: Endralon

Postby robmark0000 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:05 pm

Magvas' official announcement on Keymonite situation
Independent Endralon

In this term of the governing of the Hosian-Liberal Government, the Directorial Republic of Endralon again have difficulties in foreign policies. In Keymon, there is great battle for outdated and useless titles and superstitions, while people dying for their false believes in Kings or Queens. Keymon is the southern neighbor of Endralon by the Mad Dog Ocean, the threat of the war is near. The Grand Director of Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the direct democrat Magvas Mánuel held a press conference in Hugamest, Republican Canton of Hugalon. As he said, both bombardment and coup attempts are unacceptable, but just listening him.

My fellow Citizens! Citizens of a Free and Enlightened Country!

As you know, our beautiful home is now a paradise of the ideas of liberal democracy and Republic, everyone can tell its opinion, even if it fascist or anarchist, liberal or conservative. In this, we are number one state in this world what containing communist or fascist totalitarian dictatorships or the worst kind of absolute monarchies. Keymon is a hybrid regime, and we know it. But I have to say, this is not our business. I'd like to help the Keymonite people, to be free, but only THEY can achieve this, as we achieved this in the Second Endralonian Civil War, when we abolished monarchy and created the Directorial Republic. But I have to repeat, this is not our business. We have to be proud to be free, but we also have to let the Keymonite people to be proud that things what more valuable for it than liberty: traditions, monarchy, religion. If they want to fight for two teenagers who inherited the title of 'Queen' of 'King' and they want to die for these meaningless titles and these inexperienced children, they can. This is their stupidity, their outrageously useless death. They own their own life. And as liberal democrats, as directorialists, we have to respect this, both left-wing and right-wing Endralonians.
About the events of these fights, for us, bombardment and coup attempts also unacceptable, just like the monarchy and dictatorship itself. We won't be the part of this childish war for titles, but we will do what we have to. Exactly.
1. We will send the DRS (Directorial Republic Ship) Polgárháború, the DRS Honvéd, the DRS Forradalom, the DRS Nép, the DRS Halhatatlan Lélek, the DRS Víz Ura, the DRS Szövetség and the DRS Testvériség, 8 battleships from our 13, to the Jelbic Sea and Mad Dog Ocean to protect the coasts of our home.
2. We will stop the flights of the Public Air Endralon and all privately owned Endralonian airlines to go to Keymonite aerospace. We don't want to the combatants destroy these planes, or these planes transport Endralonian people to Keymon. We won't let the Endralonian Antifa Group or any other groups to fight in this war just like the Lodamese Civil War, because this massacre directly is in our neighborhood.
3. For all branches of the Armed Forces of the Directorial Republic, there is secondary readiness. Our troops always have to ready to defend our liberty and our democracy from monarchists in the south. We won't attack, but If we get attack, we will send it back.
4. We will speaking both with Queen Éva and her challenger, King Carlu to don't hurts the Endralonian citizens in Keymon. Further, we will transporting home all Endralonian citizens.

Thank you!

Grand Director Magvas Mánuel during the Press Conference

robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby Balint » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:55 pm

Fekete: We will defend our citizens

The keymonese civil war has started. Magvas Manuel, the current Grand Director of Foreign Affairs held a press conference. We asked Fekete Tbor, the Grand Director of Defence, what will do . He told us, they announced the secondary readiness, and they sent 8 battleships to the Mad Dog ocean and to the Jelbic sea.

Mr. Director, how do you want to defend the citizens? Or keep the peace?
As we know, Magvas had a press conference. He told everything yet. We will not attack anyone in Keymon, but we have to provide our peace and safety. Our ships wont attack.

Will the government transport back the Endralonian citizens from Keymon?
We want, but it is Mr. Magvas' responsibility.

Thank you Mr. Director

The governments actions:
1. We will send the DRS (Directorial Republic Ship) Polgárháború, the DRS Honvéd, the DRS Forradalom, the DRS Nép, the DRS Halhatatlan Lélek, the DRS Víz Ura, the DRS Szövetség and the DRS Testvériség, 8 battleships from our 13, to the Jelbic Sea and Mad Dog Ocean to protect the coasts of our home.
2. We will stop the flights of the Public Air Endralon and all privately owned Endralonian airlines to go to Keymonite aerospace. We don't want to the combatants destroy these planes, or these planes transport Endralonian people to Keymon. We won't let the Endralonian Antifa Group or any other groups to fight in this war just like the Lodamese Civil War, because this massacre directly is in our neighborhood.
3. For all branches of the Armed Forces of the Directorial Republic, there is secondary readiness. Our troops always have to ready to defend our liberty and our democracy from monarchists in the south. We won't attack, but If we get attack, we will send it back.
4. We will speaking both with Queen Éva and her challenger, King Carlu to don't hurts the Endralonian citizens in Keymon. Further, we will transporting home all Endralonian citizens.

Fekete Tibor
Ndrálon People's Party
Dissuwan Közösség Pártja
Balint

Postby robmark0000 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:15 pm

Lievanian Trade Group founded and funded by former Grand Director
Independent Endralon

At November, 4769, the Lievanian Trade Group a special trade organization for the countries of Northern-Artania (especially Endralon, Dorvik, Kirlawa and Kundrati) what have coasts in the Lievanian Sea. The mastermind behind the cooperation was Króm Gyula, former Grand Director and former member of the Party Leadership of the Direct Democrats in Endralon. Króm become a millionaire when - after his term - he bought two professional football teams in the Championship of Cantons. Króm became a powerful person in the sport industry both national and international level.

Former Grand Director, currently the acting president of the FC Red-Blue Federated and FC Reds of Homokváros, Króm Gyula

The Lievanian Trade Group firstly will focusing on sport industry, especially the professional football. But the LTG is interested in media and entertainment too, as Citizen Króm said. As first acts, the LTG will investing in several teams in the Dorvish State League, what a race for professional football organized by Dorvish Football Association. The negotiations with Kirlawa and Kundrati are unsuccessful yet, but Króm is optimistic about this case. With this new, great privately owned corporation, the power of the III. District (Popular name: Want Street) of Hugamest increasing. After the successes, like 3M, Endralon approaching to that goal what created by the founding fathers and mothers of the Directorial Republic after the bloody civil war: a liberal democratic, mixed economy and free state.

robmark0000

Postby Auditorii » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:34 pm

Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby robmark0000 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:59 pm

BREAKING NEWS! Official: Endralon will support New Valois
Independent Endralon

At May, 4770, the Grand Director of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Directorial Republic of Endralon, the current most powerful man in the country, the direct democrat Magvas Mánuel announced that Endralon won't be neutral in the Keymonite Civil War and it will support that separatists who want to join Lourenne. He make this announcement from behind his desk in the Television and social media. Based on the statistics, 60 million people, more than half of the Endralonian population watched this announcement, the announcement what took Endralon into a war, again.

My fellow Endralonians!

Maybe after this speech, when you see to me, you will see a hypocrat. A person, who spoke that the Keymonite War is a childish massacre and the not the business of Endralon, and then he take the country into this childish massacre. But the truth is, we must fight in somebody's side. I will be honest with you, fellow citizens. If we won't choose side in this War, then we will be alone. And very dangerous to be alone in a War where is a few thousand miles to our southern coasts. Today, the whole world focusing on this war, this useless and pointless series of deaths. Of course, I can promise you, that Endralonian soldiers won't be in the land of Keymon. That Endralonian economy won't become worse because this war. Endralon maybe near to Keymon, but it will far from the War. Our not so detailed market with Keymon will ceasing a little bit, but that is all. We get a deal with Lourenne, that their fleets will protect Endralonian merchants in the Mad Dog Ocean with all force they have. Everything will be fine with it.
But of course, we cannot support New Valois without true actions. We will send the DRS Szövetség, DRS Víz Ura and DRS Testvériség to be the part of the Second Response Fleet of the Navy of Lourenne and help our new allies.
And why decided to help New Valois? Because two causes: first, because the Directorial Republic always was, is and will be Canrillaise-friend, second, because they represent the most democratic side in this civil war. The other combatants all want some kind of dictatorship or absolute monarchies.
Thank you for hearing this hypocrat in front of you. I promise, everything will be fine.

Viva la New Valois! Viva la Lourenne!
I hope our Canrillaise friends understand this.

Grand Director Magvas Mánuel

robmark0000

Postby robmark0000 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:51 pm

robmark0000

PreviousNext

Return to National News