Endralon

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Endralon

Postby robmark0000 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:24 pm

Queen Éva speech to Endralonians from Jamestown, New Valois
Independent Endralon

My Friends in Endralon!

I know, you look me a tyrant, a deceptive murderer and so much other bad things. But just look me now, in front of your TVs or social medias. Am I look like a tyrant? A murderer? A woman who oppress others? Who kill others for their opinion? The answer is in your hearts, whatever it is. But I won't say what to think about me, just as I don't ordering my People, the Keymonites what to think about me, and about our historical regime.
You, in Endralon, in your comfortable and peaceful houses, you think you are the largest democrats in the world. The people, who fight for their own freedom, their own democracy in a bloody civil war. And the truth, you are. But not being that what you hate the best: chauvinistic. Because if you thinking that you are the best democrats, the only people what deserve freedom. And don't say to other, what democracy and freedom means for them.
For that people, who fight for me, freedom and democracy meaning to serve their Queen and be free under my rule. Because they know, that I will never oppress them in any reason. That I will assure them in their freedom, and I will be the one, who will protect their democracy. That democracy, what they think democracy. Maybe, I must admit it, this democracy what they think, not similar with your democracy, in your society. But if you aren't chauvinistic, then you will accept it.
Your republic, to be exact, your Directorial Republic, what you respect more than God, what you think Home, what you think the most beautiful word of Liberty, that is only yours. For us, God, Kingdom and an experienced and wise ruler means the most beautiful words of Liberty and what only ours. There is hundred thousands in my military, the majority of the men and women in Keymon, and you have to know, we cannot force these men and women to fight for me without there own will to do this. They are not brainwashed, they are free. I don't know, but I think you cannot die for somebody, who not means a lot to you. My person is just a skin, a skin for Keymonite Liberty and Keymonite Democracy. They not fight for me, they fight for Keymonite Liberty and Keymonite Democracy, and if I die during this massacre, then my successor will be also just a skin for it.
My brother, Carlu is a real absolutist and tyrant, because - opposed to my Father's will, back then the representative of Keymonite Liberty and Keymonite Democracy - he want to be a King, a ruler without experience or without wisdom. He want to be a wrong ruler of the Keymonite people, a true oppressor.
And I will use these words, just for you, Endralonian people: I AM A DEMOCRAT. And because of it, I will always represent what the majority of my people want. Always.
Endralonian Government, hear my voice. As New Valois, your ally heard it. We know, your Directorial Republic is always become more powerful and more richer day to day, and because of it, for both of our benefits, don't be the enemies of each other. And for the largest benefit: to defeat the my tyrannical brother and to my skin can be the representative of Keymonite Liberty and Keymonite Democracy. I don't ask anything for you, I don't ask your troops, your planes, your ships, just to not be against me and my soldiers. For democracy, and for less deaths.

Peace will prevail.
Information: Player Profile here, Musical Profile here, Political Compass here.
World Congress Coordinator

"Only the Young can run. So run, and run, and run!" ~ Taylor Swift
robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby robmark0000 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:40 pm

The Council Decided: Endralon will Endorse Queen Éva
Independent Endralon

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs published its third announcement since the beginning of the Keymonite Civil War. In this announcement, Grand Director Magvas Mánuel announced that Endralon - just like its supported ones, Lourenne and New Valois - will endorse Queen Éva in the rest of the civil war, but Endralon just with passivity.

My fellow Endralonians!

This will be a short announcement, because you know the details. After Her Majesty Chosen Queen Éva's speech what made in Jamestown, New Valois to us, we reconsidered our antipathy with her. After negotiations with our allies, we think that the best for our Home will be if we will be passive about the civil war and with this passivity we will support Queen Éva, Lourenne and New Valois. Of course, our three cruisers with the Lourennais Second Response Fleet will stay to secure and protect merchants.
We think and we hope that we are in the right side. Future will decide about this.

Viva la République! Viva la Endralaise!

Her Majesty Chosen, Queen Éva (left) and Grand Director Magvas Mánuel (right)

robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby robmark0000 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:24 pm

Endralonian Economy on an International Level in January, 4771
Independent Endralon

MORE MEDICAMENT MANUFACTURE - RED:

--- Kanjor (average economy)
--- Likatonia (average economy)
--- Rapa Pile (underdeveloped)
--- Istalia (very strong economy)
--- Davostan (average economy)
--- Dundorf (weak economy)
--- Rildanor (average economy)
--- Jelbania (average economy)
--- New Alduria (average economy)
--- Deltaria (strong economy)
--- Rutania (weak economy)
--- Vascania (strong economy)
--- Trigunia (strong economy)
--- Kirlawa (average economy)
--- Telamon (weak economy)
--- Malivia (weak economy)
--- Lodamun (capitalist and anarchist militias) (average economy)

MULTI-INDUSTRIAL COOPERATION - YELLOW:

--- Valruzia (strong economy)
--- --- BILW Finance
--- --- Public Air Endralon/Reglair
--- --- Valruzian Automotive Group
--- --- Multinational Company for Civil Liberties
--- Alduria (weak economy)
--- --- Alduria-Endralon Trade Treaty
--- Endralon (average economy)
--- --- Itself

LIEVENIAN TRADE GROUP - PURPLE:

--- Dorvik (very strong economy)

ENDRALONIAN ECONOMY COOPERATING WITH
- 2 very strong economies
- 4 strong economies
- 9 average economies
- 5 weak economies
- 1 underdeveloped economy
Last edited by robmark0000 on Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

robmark0000

Postby robmark0000 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:53 am

The Direct Democrats will nominating Króm Gyula for President of the Directorial Republic
Independent Endralon

robmark0000

Postby Balint » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:43 pm

The NPP supports Króm
Kovács Gyula announced this, in the partys press conference. He said they will support him, because of the two parties agreement. Szalay was too in the press conference. He was the NPPs first and last elected president. He's friend, Króm asked him to support him.
In the press conference Kovács told if they win the elections they will co-operate with centrist parties. He said they will rejuvenate the party's leadership after the elections.

Ndrálon People's Party
Dissuwan Közösség Pártja
Balint

Postby Lucipher » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:45 pm

Currently:
Objectist Front (Scionist Fraction) (Hobrazia)
Formerly:
Vienota Kreiso/Astaritistu Koalīcija (Dolgava)
Controller of Medina in the Third World
Sameinaður Göfuga Sósíalistaflokk (Telamon)
Grey Eminence (Likatonia)
Lucipher

Postby robmark0000 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:49 pm

robmark0000

Postby Balint » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:02 pm

NPIP victory

The election was won by the NPIP. The far-right party get 49,87%, but they get 128 seats. They have the majority in the senate. The PP got 30 % which is good, but not enough.Kovács Gyula after the elections announced the election of officials. One week later the party held it. The party representatives re-elected Koács as president, and elected the new co-chairmans.

Chairman: Kovács Gyula
Co-charimans: Ivan Kulić, Fekete Tibor, Abo Hachiro
Spokesman: Őry Lajos

We asked Kovács, about the new leadership.

Mr. Kovács are you satisfied with the new leadership?
Of course, Ivan is my Zergon friend, who still follows his old zergon tradition. He is a very good politican, and in this term he will be our faction leader. Everyone knows our Grand Director of Defence, the old soldier. Tibi is a typical soldier, he will continue his work. In this situation we will not change our minister of defence, because I think he did a lot for Endralon. And we have the young Abo, whos mother was syldavian, and his father was kunihito. He was our regional leader in Efinia. He did a lot for Efinia.
Ndrálon People's Party
Dissuwan Közösség Pártja
Balint

Postby robmark0000 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:29 pm

Króm take the Presidential Oath
Independent Endralon

President of the DR, Króm Gyula takes his oath to Juror Attorney of the Federal Constituent Agency, Szűcs Arnold

robmark0000

Postby Balint » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:00 pm

Endralonian Space Researching

The PPs biggest electional promise was that they will re-start the Endralonian Space program. We asked Abo Hachiro, how they want to do this.

Welcome
Good afternoon

So your party wanted to restart the space program, why now?
Because our nation is stronger and stronger. We have to invest to the science. I think the space program is the best. Just think about. Endralonians in the space. But I know the progress will be slow. First we will send satellites.

But we are at war.
It is true. But I think the Keymonese civil war won't influence our program.

You mentioned the satellites. What kind of satellites?
We will sent scientific satellites, but we want to co-operate with the private organizations

What will be the first step?
We have to increase the budget for the old ERS from 2 000 000 000 END to 5 000 000 000. But I mentioned that we have to co-operate with private organizations. It is important. But I want to keep it for Endralon.

And your coalitional partners will support this idea?
I think yes. Our ecnomy is good. The only problem is the war, but it is far from us. And it will be a good job creating project.

Thank you Mr. Abo

Ndrálon People's Party
Dissuwan Közösség Pártja
Balint

PreviousNext

Return to National News