Endralon

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Endralon Herald

Postby Balint » Sun May 24, 2020 9:06 pm

Consetvative failure

In the elections the conservative PP failured. They lost half of their voters, and two cantons. The PP announced, they will continue the work in opposition. The new progressive minority government, with the Változás, DD, Greens and the NAP. We asked Kovács Gyula, the PPs leader what will be the next.

Mr. Senator or faction leader, what happened?
It is a failure. I think the Fazekas incident was the problem or maybe we did some other things. Or maybe we coudln't did everything for conservatism. I don't know. It is a very bad result, but we will represent those who voted us. I have to thank you.

What do you wait from the new progressive government?
Nothing. They are just a minority government. If they do anything against us, the progressive cabinet will be the past.

But the DD is in the cabinet...
Yes they are and this is the only way to stabilize the government. If the Változás got more seat and they form a government without the DD I can't imagine how could our country survive this.

What will be the next?
We will stay in opposition, and we will be a strong opposition. If the cabinet will do something agains the conservatives we will strike.

Thank you Mr. Kovács

Interview made by: Kovács Renáta
Newspaper: Daily Endralon(Napi Endralon)
Ndrálon People's Party
Dissuwan Közösség Pártja
Balint

Postby robmark0000 » Sun May 24, 2020 9:08 pm

Ms. Krén have mixed feelings about electoral results
Independent Endralon
(NEWS FROM THE POST-ELECTORAL CONGRESS OF THE DD II.)

Vincze Dávid, the candidate of the NPIP defeated Ms. Krén Katalin in second round of the presidential elections of 4761, however Krén had the endorse of four other parties. We asked her about the elections and her feelings about his defeat and about the victory of the Progressive Bloc.

What are you feelings, Ms. Krén?
I am of course disappointed, because we don't won the presidential election, but we won the parliamentary election as Progressive Bloc and we formed government, so I am satisfied too. With a few word: I've mixed feelings about it.

You'll be an eternal Foreign Minister?
(She laughing.) It seems like. But I am satisfied with this position in the cabinets. Seriously, I believe that as a President I can't do this what now I am do as Foreign Minister. This is strange, but I think I better wanted to be President than I wanted to continue my work as a Grand Director. But the People decided.

Whats the future of the DD?
I think the DD become an urban party, so our support decreasing, but this is normal, the result of the urbanization. We was the winner at Efínia, we was the only progressive party what win a region, so we very proud to our voters in the whole country, especially our voters in Régiházikó.

Ms. Krén after the elections
Information: Player Profile here, Musical Profile here, Political Compass here.
World Congress Coordinator

"Only the Young can run. So run, and run, and run!" ~ Taylor Swift
robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby robmark0000 » Mon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm

Beöthy Árpád became Grand Director of Ministry of Defense
Independent Endralon
(NEWS FROM THE POST-ELECTORAL CONGRESS OF THE DD III.)

Beöthy Árpád became the Grand Director of Ministry of Defense. The direct democrat businessman interested in the private military industry (he own the largest Endralonian PMC, the Endralonian Private Military Company) and now he became the leader of the official Armed Forces of the Directorial Republic. His a known liberal, he supports the election of the officers, the gender and sexual equality in military and the pacifism of the bevy.

He announced the next in the post-electoral congress of the DD:

For several years, the military was in the hand of conservative, militarist people, now we bring the military to the hands of the People, again. We'll make steps to gender equality in military, we will ordered the election of the officers and other things to democratize the armed forces. Just like the good old days in the great Republican Federation of the civil war.

Beöthy Árpád

robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby robmark0000 » Mon May 25, 2020 5:35 pm

BREAKING NEWS! Teenager killed for profanity in Hugalon
Independent Endralon

WARNING! SHOCKING DETAILS FOLLOW!

A 15 years old teenager girl, who was the guest of his grandparents, killed referred to profanity by villagers at a small village in Hugalon Republican Canton. Now, the Police made a quarantine for this village, protected the villagers from the Endralonian Antifa Group and other vengeful youth and left organizations. Full story below.

- BEGINNING -

The teenager girl, Cs. Napvirág was born in Hugamest and lived in it in the IV. District. Her father was a director of a 3M-pharmacy and her mother also worked in it. Because of this, the family was direct democrat, and Cs. Napvirág got a liberal education from her parents. She go to school in the IV. District, in the Federal Endrődi Sándor High School, she started the high school when this terrible thing happened.
Her mother's parents from a little village called Szentkáposzta, a little village with 250 citizens. (Szentkáposzta fully NPIP-supporter, the priest is also the mayor with 100% of the votes.) Sometimes Cs. Napvirág went to her grandparents to Szentkáposzta. At June, 4761 he went alone, without her parents.

In the second day after her arrive, the religious grandparents brought Cs. Napvirág to the St. Elyon Temple, of course the only temple of the village. Based on the statement of the grandparents, she don't want to go, but she must. The priest and mayor of the village, K. Péter was a non-recognized member of the New Patriarchal Integralist Party and the NPIP nominate him as only candidate to mayor of Szentkáposzta.
During the mass by K. Péter, Cs. Napvirág behaved normally - based on the statements of the witnesses. But one point, K. Péter said the next in his preaching: 'My brothers in Elyon, Son of God, believe me that the kindly God will destroy the current secular and unbeliever government and all of its things, like the greedy company called 3M, with all of its worker scums!'
The witnesses said that this political resolution wasn't rare during the preaching of K. Péter. But after this sentences, Cs. Napvirág protected her parents (who was the workers of 3M) and said back to the priest-mayor the next: 'Shut up, you liar boomer!'
There was a great silence after this, but the priest-mayor K. Péter went to teenager girl with his serves and - the grandparents' protest not matters - took her to the garden of the Temple. The religious audience followed them.

- THE MURDERING -

In the garden of the Temple, the priest and mayor and his servers tied to a tree Cs. Napvirág. First, K. Péter want to burning the girl, but the religious audience don't wanted destroying the tree. Then one of the priest's servers take an oldschool pistol from the parish and given that to the priest-mayor. Then the priest-mayor and the religious audience said a prayer for Cs. Napvirág's salvation. While the servers of K. Péter beaten and captured the grandparents of the girl. After the praying the priest shoot the crying and intimidated girl in her brain.
The religious audience cooperated with the priest-mayor in this case. No one saved the life of the girl, and no one helped the grandparents in this.

- THE AFTERMATH -

The priest-mayor let the grandparents go home, and they immediately phoned the Police and the Hugamest Police was in the venue in an hour. They captured the priest and his servers, and they posted a post in the Police's official Click! (OOC: Instagram) site. Because of this, the Endralonian Antifa Group learned soon the murdering and with hundreds of armed members they went to the Szentkáposzta' boundary. Because of this, the Police immediately made a quarantine over the village to protect the villagers from the armed Antifa. But the anti-fascist always ready to siege, as its leaders said.

Exactly:

One of us, one of the enlightened people murdered by this dark bigots, I can't believe it. We don't care the Police, we don't care the Military or Government, we'll siege this
superstitious nest and we'll take revenge.

For the closing date, only one politician, the direct democrat Grand Director Ms. Krén Katalin reacted the events, she said the next:

This is unbelievable. I'm not violent, but I absolutely understand the Antifa now. I know the self-righteousness is not a solution... but. If we have death penalty, then I think now we can use it. I hope the President by NPIP doesn't give mercy to this monster. This is unbelievable.

The parents of Cs. Napvirág also reacted in its sites:

Good way, our daughter! We very miss you. We'll never forget you!

- OUR CONDOLENCE -

The editorship of the Independent Endralon will collect money to the great, urban burial of Cs. Napvirág. She deserve it for her courage, for her liberty and for her martyrdom. She will be the eternal martyr of the progressive side. We'll - as her parents - always miss her. He was better liberal than all current liberal politicians. Good way, little girl!

robmark0000

Postby Balint » Mon May 25, 2020 6:48 pm

Kovács: This it the cabinets failure!

As we know, a brutal murder was hapenned in Szentkáposzta.
In the second day after her arrive, the religious grandparents brought Cs. Napvirág to the St. Elyon Temple, of course the only temple of the village. Based on the statement of the grandparents, she don't want to go, but she must. The priest and mayor of the village, K. Péter was a non-recognized member of the New Patriarchal Integralist Party and the NPIP nominate him as only candidate to mayor of Szentkáposzta.
During the mass by K. Péter, Cs. Napvirág behaved normally - based on the statements of the witnesses. But one point, K. Péter said the next in his preaching: 'My brothers in Elyon, Son of God, believe me that the kindly God will destroy the current secular and unbeliever government and all of its things, like the greedy company called 3M, with all of its worker scums!'
The witnesses said that this political resolution wasn't rare during the preaching of K. Péter. But after this sentences, Cs. Napvirág protected her parents (who was the workers of 3M) and said back to the priest-mayor the next: 'Shut up, you liar boomer!'
There was a great silence after this, but the priest-mayor K. Péter went to teenager girl with his serves and - the grandparents' protest not matters - took her to the garden of the Temple. The religious audience followed them.

- THE MURDERING -

In the garden of the Temple, the priest and mayor and his servers tied to a tree Cs. Napvirág. First, K. Péter want to burning the girl, but the religious audience don't wanted destroying the tree. Then one of the priest's servers take an oldschool pistol from the parish and given that to the priest-mayor. Then the priest-mayor and the religious audience said a prayer for Cs. Napvirág's salvation. While the servers of K. Péter beaten and captured the grandparents of the girl. After the praying the priest shoot the crying and intimidated girl in her brain.
The religious audience cooperated with the priest-mayor in this case. No one saved the life of the girl, and no one helped the grandparents in this.

We asked the PPs leader what does the party thinks abour the incident.

This is a tragical event of Endralon. The priest was radical, hosianism is not a radical religion.. I have to express my sincere condolences. I donated money to the Independent Endralons fundraising. Of course we have to investigate this incident. But I think the Grand Director of Interior must resign. And not just for this incident. How could the Antifa attack this village? They say they are tolerant and progressives and they want to attack a village. Investigating is not your duty.

Mr. Senator did you called the parents?
Of course I did. I sad if we can do anything for them we will. They thanked my offer.

Some progressive politician wants to execute the murderer, what do you think about?
I can understand them. But I think they forgot our law. We execute the terrorists.

There are some comments on the social network, that says it is your fault becouse you agreed with the NPIP
But there is now a progressive government. They govern it is their responsibility. Yes we agreed with the NPIP, but the DD agreed too. The PP is ready to strike for Napvirág and against the Antifa and the current government.

What is with the antifa?
Typical communist radicals. They want to burn cars, and fight against the government. As I sad it is not their duty to investigate it.

Thank you Mr. Senator
Ndrálon People's Party
Dissuwan Közösség Pártja
Balint

Postby Változás » Mon May 25, 2020 7:23 pm

Citizens,
we have witnessed once again what the politics of NPIP is. It is politics of hate, discrimination and division. We have witnessed what politics of one priviliged church and priviliged pro-church parties system ends like.
Today this kind of politics has gone too far. A girl has died because of this politics, this systematic discrimination. Everyday girl has stood up against this hate and she has paid the highest price, the definite price. We will treasure what she has done for many and many years to come. It was a tremendous act of bravery and we all should learn from this. We all should be brave just as she was.
I fully understand the anger, that is going on up in here. I fully understand it, but violence won't solve anything. Violence will result only in another violence. I want to prevent anybody of killing anybody else. We are not like them, we have to be better. And I believe that we will!
No more killing, no more violence, I believe that that little girl would never want us to kill, she would never want you to kill. It is not the way, not today, not tomorrow, not ever.
If there will be any violence going on, the government will be forced the use its police and army. It would be an extreme solution, but I can ensure you, that we will do what will be needed to be done to stop the violence.

With a heavy heart
Marija Zsófia Bártfai
Grand Director of Prime Ministry
Változás

Postby robmark0000 » Mon May 25, 2020 7:48 pm

Edict from the Ministry of Defense
Independent Endralon

Respected Citizens,
the Special Forces of the Armed Forces of the Directorial Republic, the Republican Guard will deal with the affair in Hugalon. We will also deal with our vengeful fellow mourning people, the Endralonian Antifa Group and with the fundamentalist, killer scums. We'll do everything for justice.
But now we must to call the anti-fascists to leave and stop the violent actions, and trust in their comrades, in us. If they won't, then the Republican Guard will force them to it. I can assure you, comrades, maybe you are strong, but you haven't chance against the Guard. The quarantine over Szentkáposzta will stay, we will arrest all villagers because they cooperated in the murdering. Who don't want cooperate with the Republican Guard, that people will arrested and forced.
We will send troops all larger temples across the country to prevent fundamentalist rebellions. We ask the voters of the New Patriarchal Integralist Party, cooperate with the Guard and don't do anything stupid! Fire Order is in effect.
I can assure you, citizens, we will survive this, just cooperate and trust in the Republican Guard, and everything will be fantastic. Long live the Directorial Republic, long live Endralon, long live liberty and the memory of our little comrade, Napvirág.

Beöthy Árpád,
Grand Director of Ministry of Defense
Supreme Manager of the Armed Forces of the Directorial Republic
Commander of the Republican Guard

robmark0000

Postby Balint » Mon May 25, 2020 8:12 pm

The PP agree with the DDs minister.

Kovács Gyula announced, they will support the government until they investigate the incident justly.

We will support them, but if they will work against the religion or they try to bann religions we will overthrow the government. But I have to ask everyone to keep the law. Keeping the order is the most important now

Ndrálon People's Party
Dissuwan Közösség Pártja
Balint

Postby robmark0000 » Mon May 25, 2020 8:14 pm

Republican Guard replaced Police in the quarantine in Szentkáposzta
Independent Endralon

As Beöthy Árpád, Grand Director of Ministry of Defense said, the Republican Guard replaced the Police in the quarantine in Szentkáposzta. The troops of the Guard arrested the whole village, especially that people who was in the ominous mass when Cs. Napvirág killed. They accused with complicity.
The anti-fascist groups still stay in the boundaries, but the Guard currently tolerate this. The leader of the Endralonian Antifa Group changed its mind and now speak about civic duties and help of the work of the authorities.

Exactly:

We really respect Citizen Beöthy, he was one of us when he operated the EPMC. We'll trust in him, but we are the Antifa, we don't believe in authorities, so will stay, but not against the Guard, however with the Guard.

The leader of the Antifa don't got answer from the Ministry of Defense until closing date. But if Beöthy keep his promise, then he must force the Antifa to leave in any case. This'll be exciting, this isn't about the martyr little girl, but this is about the total war between every side of the country (government vs. fundamentalists, government vs. NPP, NPP vs. Antifa, Antifa vs. government, NPP vs. fundamentalists etc.)

The Republican Guard's soldier preserve the entrace of the Quarantine of Szentkáposzta
(Republican Guard, Syldavian: Testőrség a Köztársaságért, abbreviation: TEK)

robmark0000

Postby robmark0000 » Tue May 26, 2020 8:35 pm

First Battle of Szentkáposzta
Independent Endralon

The Republican Guard got an order from the Federal Republican Agency of the Directorial Republic and Commander and Grand Director of Ministry of Defense Beöthy Árpád to forced the armed members of the Endralonian Antifa Group to leave from the boundaries of Szentkáposzta's village. As we know from the Agency, two commando-type battle tanks and thirty Republican Guard-commandos went to the camp of the anti-fascists. Our editorship call this event the "First Battle of Szentkáposzta" in a funny mode, but the events seriously wasn't funny. One member from the Guard and three people from the Antifa injured when the anti-fascists finally leaved the camp, at last.
The Republican Guard' troops arrived to the camp of the Antifa at the morning and they called one last time peacefully the anarchists to leave. Based on the recordings of our reporter who watched the events from a press-helicopter the answer was the next:

We are with you, assholes! We love you, all of you! But we not leave this place until revenge. Accept this. Join to us or who the fuck care, just leave us alone to take revenge! Understand? Hm?

After this answer, the lieutenant of the Republican Guard ordered one of the battle tanks to warning shot into the space. The Antifa still stayed in their tranches and their camp. One of them - probably their leader - dropped a Molotov-cocktail to one of the commandos, and the affected commando's arm burned. After this, the commandos fired to the Antifa, targeted the arms and legs of the anti-fascists. After the shooting, three anarchist collapsed and the Antifa retired with fast run into the forest next to Szentkáposzta. The Republican Guard conquered the camp and forced to leave the anti-fascists.
After the shooting, in the venue our reporter talked with two Grand Directors, Beöthy Árpád and Márton Panna (Grand Director of Ministry of Health and Social Services). Beöthy said the next to her:

As person, I am sorry what happened with the Antifa, I hope the injured people will be alright and we'll take revenge in a legal way. But as politician, we did what we had to, no one above law, including my - and the government - political allies.

Márton Panna spoke about the injured people in both sides; she doesn't said political things.

The paramedics brought the three Antifa-members to the Federal Republican Hospital in Hugamest, two of them are got the bullet in their arms, one of them got bullet in its leg. They'll be fine. The Republican Guard commando suffered burn in his arm, he'll be alright, too.

Republican Guard' soldiers after the 'battle'
(Republican Guard, Syldavian: Testőrség a Köztársaságért, abbreviation: TEK)

robmark0000

PreviousNext

Return to National News