Jakania

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Jakanian News Network [JNN]

Postby emerick Sale » Sun May 13, 2012 12:38 pm

President Emerick Won Addresses To The Nation On Religious Beliefs.

On March 3303, at 6:00pm the President gave a speech on television at the capital in Wakanda. President Emerick Won is optimistic about his next step of giving religious groups the right to express themselves. During his speech the President has stated:

"It is time to listen to religious groups. It is time to take the next step toward giving religious group the right to express themselves. As long as I am President of United Jakania, there must be change in our beliefs system. I belief that different religion should have the full right as they seek for.Again as long as I am president of United Jakania I belief there would be change!. I am calling upon all members of the supreme council to pass this law to give religious group the right to express themselves. It is the responsibility of every religious person to contact their local supreme council delegate to pass the law quickly. My administrative is looking forward in making this law proposal all over the news. My goal is 100% yes from the supreme council, we will create this proposal and make it into a law. I belief the outcome would be fruitful. Again Member of the supreme council PASS THIS LAW NOW. "

After his speech over Over 50 million of the population had turn on their television set to watch his speech. At 7:45 pm the President will be having a meeting with the Prime Minister about the religious proposal.

emerick Sale

Postby emerick Sale » Sat May 19, 2012 1:53 pm

President Emerick Won has begin to launch his Presidential Campaign

President Won has decided to launch a campaign hoping his new Campaign slogan would bring new change and confidentiality for the people of United Jakania. During recent years the president have began to create bills persuading the supreme council to pass them. He has being active with the foreign relations and has not yet ended his journey to bringing down the unemployment rate yet. He hope to focus more on the unemployment rate and seeking out solutions to the problems on how to create new Jobs. His New Campaign Slogan is "Hope for the future" president won hope the outcome of this re-election would be fruitful. In recent interview the President discuss his aspirations and the change he will bring into the lives of United Jakania.

Steven: Good evening Mr. President.

Won: Good evening.

Steven: So Mr. President can you please explain how you feel in pursuing of re-election and the kind of change you will contribute to this Nation?

Won: I feel Like I have the power to rule this nation to the very end of my life, but laws have being passed to prevent that. Its the reason why there are elections and once election sets in the citizens would have to gain new confidence and trust in electing a head of state. I feel that my journey have not yet ended yet I would have to seek the people's help to renew my presidency.

Steven: In what ways are you planning on seeking the citizens to re-new your presidency?

Won: Thats a good questions.I have decided to create ads and I would be visiting each state to give a speech about how I plan on fulfilling my goals when re-elected. Its Is not yet time my fellow citizens of Jakania should have a new confidence in electing another candidate.The citizens of United Jakania voted for me because they belief in change and I am trying to bring that spirit back.

Steven: During the past years we had terrorist trying to assinate the former head of state Gerry Davidson. What have you done about this issue?

Won: I spoke to my cabinets about the issue and we concluded not to announce this case publicly. This case has being rule and dismiss, but the group who are involved in this case are from Jakania. We do apologize to the Citizens of Deltaria and on the accusation brought upon them and their government. I hope to form a strong friendship with their nation and discuss in ways to prevent more terrorist from attacking our Nation.

Steven: What have you accomplish In most recent years in Office?

Won: With the support of Jakania Solution For All party and the New Party In my favor we have accomplish a lot to creating laws and passing them. In total while in office there were 12 proposals passed. Thats how Active the government is. We have also accomplish creating new treaties and making them into laws of our nation.

Steven: If not elected In office what would you do?

Won: The people got to elect me, the people got to hold their trust in me as they once was, the people have to believe that there is change, the people have to believe that "The only way a nation can move further is through the activities of the government itself'. If I am not re-elected then I would know that the people do not trust me and they have no confidence in me. The only weapon I would use to retaliate back is their reason of not re-electing me.

Steven: If you are not elected whom do you think would be elected?

Won: I wouldn't put my full trust in the United Jakania Democratic government. If they should get elected I am promising the citizens of Jakania that the entire nation would be ruin. The government has a lot of hatred in laws that we proposed and have rejected each of our proposals. If they get elected I have nothing to say than things would have to go back to how its once was before. I would rather have the new party in favor for the office of presidency and the holding of the largest seat than United Jakania democratic Party.

Steven: Thank you Mr. President I really appreciate your strong commitment in answering my questions.

Won:No problem, it is my pleasure to answering your question.
emerick Sale

Postby emerick Sale » Wed May 23, 2012 12:59 am

The Nation has Voted to Re-elect the Incumbent President Of Jakania Emerick Won!

After recent campaigns and ads to seek re-election, Emerick Won got what it takes to get the voters in his attention. Won is continually fighting with the unemployment and want all citizens to have what it takes to get the job they desired. Won will not back down unless the government propose laws that would create new jobs and employment for the unemployers and employees. During Won speech he stated;

My fellow citizens, It came to me as a surprise when I heard you have help me renew my presidency. I was in the middle of parking my belongings and leaving when I heard that you my fellow citizens still have confident in me.I was a little bit surprise when I heard the balance of power is shiftly balance among the government. Thanks to the endorsement of The new Party who gave me confident of winning this presidential race. I knew it is going to happen but didn't expect it to come by fast like how you did, and I am promising you my fellow citizens that I would do what it takes to make my dream come true. We will continually fight and propose laws until we bring the unemployment down. For the government, I am glad the government are more active and wish we could have more government into our nation. The active government deserve what they worked hard for and my next step as soon as my speech ends, I will walk to my office and propose the new Cabinet reform. This cabinet Reform would be equally shared as the government as worked really hard for what they deserve. And I am optimistic that this cabinet reform would be fruitful among the government. Thank you and may God Continue to Bless this Great Nation.

Won Ended his speech and was drove in his limousine to the capital where he will propose the cabinet reform.
emerick Sale

Postby emerick Sale » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:33 am

Cobura Propaganda

After hearing several news relating to the expel of Jakania ambassador the citizens of Jakania were concerned about who the Cobura government will be expelling. Dispute between the Coburan government and the Jakania relating to the "Health Alliance" cause tremendous problem between the Cobura A.K.A (Cubura) and the Jakania

President Emerick Won Continually laughing at Cobura (Cubura) when he heard this news and says:

Which Ambassador? Has Cobura loss their Senses? We never had an embassy at their nation neither had an Ambassador. What! Are you Kidding? What Is wrong with cubura for God Sake? Cobura must have gone drunk over the fight of whats so called "The Health Alliance" we had with one of their private Health clinics. They had an Health care problems and we were only trying to assist them to regain a better health policy because they wouldn't agree with the opposite party who is my cousine and we had to make deals to bring it into a solution to solving this problem.

Did Cobura says we called them Dictatorship? What! You have to be kidding me for God Sake. While speaking to the Cobura foreign affairs minister here is part of the letter I had to take out of my trash bin:

Unless Cobura thinks they are a Dictatorship. We never call them a Dictator. And we will never Apologise to their nation neither have an embassy. We will not Back down on the "Health Alliance" Because the Health Alliance wasn't created on Coburan Soil.

Foreign Minister of United Jakania, Luara Sharp says:
Cobura needs a new form of government. A form of government which will listen to the people and understand what the citizens have to say.By Cobura not doing it, there will be more publics privacy more than private privacy. People will be forced to do things they wouldn't want to do.

Jakania News Report.
Last edited by emerick Sale on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
emerick Sale

Postby RPC » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:32 pm

OOC:

Could someone please translate that incoherent psycho-babble? I'm afraid I don't speak fluent moron.

Oh and for the last time, its spelled 'Cobura' not 'Cubura' as you continue to erroneously expound, in spite of being corrected already.
My parties:
Revolucia Partio de Koburo - Active
Nacionālistu Tautas Partija Likatonija - Inactive
Nationalis Revolutionae Frontis Selucia - Inactive

Anarchism ftw.
RPC

Postby emerick Sale » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:35 pm

OOC:Well that is how I say Cobura in my own Version of English. IT is called Cubura since you guys start mocking the Jakanians we started calling the Cobura names (Cubura).
emerick Sale

Postby RPC » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:50 pm

OOC:

Are you 12?
My parties:

Anarchism ftw.
RPC

Postby emerick Sale » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:02 pm

OOC:
Are you 10?
Seriously because you are just jumping into what's not your business.

Have a life Kid.

Want to know about me? ok I will tell you.
I am studying writing at Harvard University. Through playing this game is a better way to improve my writing. Age 30.
emerick Sale

Postby RPC » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:01 pm

emerick Sale wrote:I am studying writing at Harvard University. Through playing this game is a better way to improve my writing. Age 30.

OOC:

Oh dear. That's either the most ridiculous lie of the century, or the standards at Harvard have plunged to an alarmingly low level. Your writing is horrible.
My parties:

Anarchism ftw.
RPC

Postby emerick Sale » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:27 pm

OOC:
Though, What do you think is the reason for me to play this game for? if my writing isn't bad. And please stop replying at our nation's Newspaper.
emerick Sale

PreviousNext

Return to National News