Jakania

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Jakanian News Network [JNN]

Postby emerick Sale » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:39 pm

United Jakania Is ranked Number 1 In The world By Population

On June 3317, United Jakania was ranked the first in the World for largest population. The President as well as the government received an award for being the most influential people in the world and bringing law and order towards the citizens of Jakania and making it a more effective place to live in. During President Emerick Won Speech, he had stated:

My fellow Citizens, Today we are recognized for having the world highest population in the entire world. We had this recognition because we are an influential government, We continually make law and order towards making this nation the safest place to live in. I remember the last time I was about to get elected, I talk about government Inactivity,and I am making it known that our government have become more active and bringing law and order to the nation of Jakania.We have created laws that would make our nation safer and we will continue to make laws until we reach our highest potential.We are in a nation were citizens have freedom of speech, freedom to do anything they desire except to break the law. We are in a nation whereby student go to school to archive their individualist Jakanian dream. We are in a nation where you don't get criticize for your past actions. We are in a nation where tourist enjoy the different museum that Jakanian citizen have created and inherited. Our nation is working towards building the next generation of technology and providing the best education for our student. Researchers are working towards researching about Energy whereby the citizens of Jakania wouldn't have to pay for the energy they have generated. Our Nation will continually become more stronger towards prosperity and becoming the number 1 in anything we place our hands on.Through fulfilling this dreams is what we call the "Government Activity". I once again congratulate my fellow citizens for raising this nation to the top in the entire world. Without your support we can't achieve none.

Trophy received

The citizens of Jakania celebrated after the president speech.

Jakania News Report.
emerick Sale

Postby KD21 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:41 pm

KD21

Postby emerick Sale » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:30 pm

OOC:
We were once at the top before.
emerick Sale

Postby Jaguar » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:34 pm

Jakania's New Grand Vizier!
Antonio Vaschez with his wives.

On 3342, Antonio Vaschez was sworn in yesterday as Jakania's new Grand Vizier, marking a new chapter for Jakania's restored monarchy.

Soon after being named Grand Vizier, Vaschez vowed to protect the monarchy of Jakania. Promising that Jakania will never again revert back to its old ways during the al-Amun era.

His Imperial Majesty Akmenrah I congratulated Vaschez on his success and said, " Vaschez's election as Grand Vizier is an indication of the nation's confidence in our constitutional monarchy and its future."

Countries I play:
Jakania: Online
Talmoria: Offline
Indrala: Offline

Wikipedia:
History of Jakania: Hiatus
History of Talmoria: Hiatus
Communist Party of Indrala: Hiatus
Jaguar

Postby Jaguar » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:08 pm

Abortion to be made illegal in the name of the state!

The Grand National Assembly has decided to make abortion illegal. The Royal Court of Supreme Justice ruled that the new law is constitutional as it is protecting the rights of the children. The Jakanian Nationalist Party stated that parents who are not ready to raise a family, will have their children taken at birth. Their children will be raised communally and will not be given the right to know who their parents are. The welfare of the state would be uppermost rather than the individual welfare.

Countries I play:

Wikipedia:
Jaguar

Postby Jaguar » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:51 pm

The Pharaonic Kingdom of Jakania Commemorates the Jakanian Civil War
Wakanda's Grand Mausoleum of the Fallen

Grand Vizier Antonio Vaschez led a ceremony at Wakanda's Grand Mausoleum of the Fallen to mark the anniversary of the end of the Jakanian Civil War. The Civil War that triggered Jakania's economic depression. Which increased unemployment and decreased revenue as a result of the economic turmoil. 146 years have passed and Jakania is now a rich country.

Vaschez inspected the Royal Army and then laid a wreath in front of the mausoleum. The ceremony was attended by members of the Jakanian Royal Family and top government officials.

Countries I play:

Wikipedia:
Jaguar

Postby Jaguar » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Grand Vizier Antonio Vaschez proposes changes to the rules of the line of succession to the Jakanian throne!

The reforms proposed by the Grand Vizier means that marriage between the House of Akmenrah and other ruling dynasties, could enhance the prospect of territorial acquisition for a dynasty by procuring legal claim to the Jakanian throne.

The Royal Court of succession , agreed to remove the laws which excluded anyone in the line of succession who are not descendants of Akmenrah I. However, the bill requires royal assent to become law but the Pharoah has not yet responded to the proposal. If passed, the Royal Court of Succession will have to redraw the line of succession.

The new line of succession will include Telamon, Davostag and Beluzia.

Crown Prince Khaldun with HRH Samantha Akmenrah, Princess of Telamon, the Princess Royal of Lirona
Countries I play:

Wikipedia:
Jaguar

Postby Jaguar » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:33 pm

HIM Akmenrah I confers the title of Grand Duke of Sonhata on His Excellency Antonio Vaschez
People of Sonhata celebrate!

His Imperial Majesty Akmenrah I has graciously conferred the title of Grand Duke on His Excellency Antonio Vaschez Grand Vizier of Jakania, in recognition of his service to the royal family and country. Members of the Grand National Assembly were proud to see Antonio Vaschez to receive such prestigious honour. However, it has sparked outrage within the royal family, that Antonio Vaschez, an ordinary man has attained the rank Grand Duke, which is usually reserved for members of the Royal Family.

Antonio Vaschez is now recognized as: "His Highness Antonio Vaschez, Grand Vizier of Jakania, Grand Duke of Sonhata." He is also awarded the Order of Jakania and most importantly the Grand Commander of the Royal Order of Akmenrah I. Allowing Vaschez to have utter control over Jakania's army, deploying and mobilizing without the consent of the Pharoah.

A member of the Royal Family looking displeased
Countries I play:

Wikipedia:
Jaguar

Postby Jaguar » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:47 pm

Jakania Joins the War against Barmenia
Admiral of the Fleet Agrajeeta Imual

The Grand National Assembly of Jakania, has approved the mobilization of Jakania's Navy. Grand Vizier Antonio Vaschez says that the navy will cooperate with Davostag's navy. However, Admiral of the Fleet Agrajeeta Imual warned that if peace with Barmenia is not achieved by December 3346, Jakania will withdraw from the war.

Grand Vizier Antonio Vaschez urges all Jakanians to flock to the military and fight the Barmenians and their dumb cats! 60,000 men have so far volunteered for service. Vaschez refuses to mobilize the entire army.

Countries I play:

Wikipedia:
Jaguar

Postby Jaguar » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:03 am

Jakania a Joint Military Exercise with Kalopia?
The Royal Army Accompanied by the Ambassador Approaches Kalopia

Ambassador Madyan Mahdi met respectively with Autokrator Antonio Papazoglakis after hearing of his malign stomach cancer; which intrigued the Grand Vizier of Jakania and the Grand National Assembly.

During the meeting with Papazoglakis, Mahdi proposed that Jakania and Kalopia should launch a joint military exercise in December 3346 to improve their relations. The rest went classified after Mahdi ordered all journalists to evacuate the building.

Akmenrah I under House Arrest!
The Royal Army guarding the Phoenix Palace

Grand Vizier Antonio Vaschez placed the Pharaoh under house arrest after leaking hundreds of secret documents to the royal family which revealed Vaschez' plans with Beluzia. It has so far shocked other members of the royal family but an atmosphere of fear has kept their mouth shut.
Countries I play:

Wikipedia:
Jaguar

PreviousNext

Return to National News