New Endralon and Kizenia

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Kizenia and New Endralon

Postby arsonist » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:49 pm

Military Junta seizes control of capital of Kizenia and New Endralon
February, 5337

Reports have came out of Kizenia and New Endralon that Loyal Army of Kizenia and New Endralon under leadership of general Rasvan Cernat have seized control of capital city of Cetatea Albă and surrounding areas.

General Cernat has stated that Consiliul Militar Provizoriu (Provisional Military Council) will assume full control over workings of the state, until proper administration can be established.

In opposition , the current dictator and, General Comandant Şef pentru Kizenia și New Endralon (Chief Commanding General for Kizenia and New Endralon) Thero Sigrar has declared the Council to be "illegitimate rebels" and called for loyalist fighters to join his army in Tiana.

So far it appears that civil war between ruling Partidul Radial al Controlului Naţionalist (Radical Nationalist Control Party) and the Council is inevitable as General Cernat has called for complete dissolution of the Party, and consitutional reform of the country, and Chief General Sigrar has called for complete extermination of the Council.

From power perspective both sides are roughly equal, with the Party having larger popular support, and the Council having larger international support. Supporters for both sides have come from all three main ethnic groups of the country. Currently the Council appears to have foot hold only in major cities and surrounding areas in Tilarnia and Zyldavia, and the Commanding Admiral of the Navy Tabitha Dobrescu has declared that Grand Navy of Kizenia and New Endralon will support the Council. Meanwhile the Grand Air Forces of Kizenia and New Endralon are deeply divided, with Commanding General of the Air-Force Sípos Csanád aligning with the Council, and Deputy Commanding General of the Air-Force Sanda Gherea aligning with the Party.

It remains to be seen how the conflict plays out, but it is certain that neither General Sigrar nor General Cernat will back down or surrender.
Zjednoczona Opozycja - Valruzia
arsonist

Postby arsonist » Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:49 pm

Council forces seize complete control over Tilarnia and Zyldavia
July, 5337

General Rasvan Cernat has announced that forces loyal to Consiliul Militar Provizoriu (Provisional Military Council) have after months of fighting sucesfully occupied regions of Tilarnia and Zyldavia. This was mainly achieved thanks to low morale of the troops fighting on side of Partidul Radial al Controlului Naţionalist (Radical Nationalist Control Party) and Chief General Thero Sigrar, who have been mostly conscripted, and thus are prone to desertion. Other important factor was shelling of coastal Sigrarist positions by the Navy, which proved morale shattering.

While the Cernatists can celebrate this victory, the war is mot over yet, as loyal Sigrarist forces are reported to retreat south to Tiana, where the Party rnjoys even wider popularity then the rest of country. However there are also reports if uprising in Kuzak region of Kutohaderia. This is due to fact that Kuzaki peoples, unlike Zyldavians and Kizenians, were decreed second-class citziens, and thus lack loyalty to the Sigrarist regime.

Meanwhile in territories currently controled by the Council there are reports of avts of sabotage and minor resistance by local populace. While this has not yet resulted in open uprising similar to that in Kuzaki, it stills show that the Council does not enjoy as wide support as it would like to.

Up to this moment the war appears to be in favour of Cenratists, however this could change any moment. As such General Cernat has released several statements, urging international community to intervene. He has urged mainly Endralon, Luthori and Lourenne, for humanitarian and military aid.

Together with his appeal to international community, the Council has also released outlined of post-war organisation of Kizenia and New Endralon. According to the plan, the Council will administer the country for first post-war decade, during it which it will seek to remove all influences of Chief General Thero Sigrar and his regime from Kizenian/New Endralonian society and state apparatus, and to ensure stability and democracy in the country. During the reconstruction decade General Rasvan Cernat will act as Head of Government, having Office of Director of Reconstruction. Meanwhile post of Head of State will be known as Provisional President, and will be democratically elected.

It is not yet clear who will come victorious from this crisis, however it is clear that General Cernat is much more sympathetic to democracy than his opponent. In case of victory of the Party it is probable that mass genocide will continue, and maybe even worsen.
Zjednoczona Opozycja - Valruzia
arsonist

Postby Theroux Sigrar » Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:53 pm

• Operation Giebil to be initiated •

Today, Thero Sigrar announces to the Supreme Assembly, that a new era of rule has arrived, and speaks about his planned operation in the podium of the assembly. He says that this plan will finally end all of the revolting aliens and put down futile resistance once and for all, the plan is named Operation Giebil, the operation consists of five articles that outline the extent of the plan. The first article outlines the plans main reasoning, which is to destroy all resistance and revolutionary ideas and purge the nation of traitorous officials.

These foreign nations want to incite revolution within, we shall not allow them to, we must strengthen our paramilitary and police forces to stop these foreign interventionalists for the survival of our government. We must also talk about narcotics as well, foreign narcotics are destroying our nation, by weakening our grand races, we must act to impede this issue as well, otherwise the issue can cause a burden on our healthcare systems in the future, decreases our revenue for a future war. | • Thero Sigrar, 38 minutes into his speech

Article II outlines the Ministries and Organizations that shall take on this monumental task, the Ministry of Interior Affairs and the Ministry of National Defence. The article also includes the parties paramilitary organization, the SPSG or the (Secret Paramilitary Service Group). Article III is to outline execution methods for the so called traitors and enemies of the state, like firing squads, hanging, and even torture, Thero Sigrar also states that this shall purify the nation even further, by executing the traitors and the alien barbarians.

Operation Giebil will be swift if approval is given, and it shall improve our society greatly by ridding our nation of the barbarians and unpure races that continue to resist and revolt against our absolute rule, we shall prevail and crush them without mercy, and will execute them one by one until all resistance is annihilated. These Powers are for the good of our peoples, we must implement these immediately if we are to succeed in our goals, i must be granted these powers in order to execute this operation efficiently. | • Thero Sigrar, 1 hour and 17 minutes into his speech

Article IV is the reasons that you could labeled an enemy of the state, like reasons such as treason, bribery, terrorism, resistance, plots of overtures, and acts of violence and to incite such violence. The final article, Article V, lists the new expanded powers of the Head of State, including the power to arrest anyone they wish to, and the authority to label any person as a traitor or enemy of the state. Thero Sigrar concludes his speech about the operation and starts the referendum of approval, the Supreme Assembly now votes on whether to approve or reject the authorization of the operation.
Theroux Sigrar

Postby BananaZebra » Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:37 am

The nation is abuzz with talk of the new monarch - an who exactly that will be! The so-called "Council of the Crown" (ostentatious much?) has declared Antal György Syldavia "steward" of the crown until they decide on the next monarch. What makes that decision weird is that Antal himself is one of the candidates! That coupled with the viral social media campaign revolving around the young Princess Lilian of Dolgava's claim has many cheering on the claim of the young princess, including many of us here at Nemzet! The Archduke of Ostland is rumored to be visiting to make a speech to parliament in favor of Princess Lilian, and much of the chatter surrounding the Council says that Lilian is the frontrunner.

Of the three candidates - the others being the aforementioned steward and the very old Ludovic Săndulescu, who has a dubious and as so far unproven claim to that dyansty - she is a foreigner, which means she bypasses much of the ethnic tension rampant in the other two choices. In addition, her status as a current noble makes the process easier than ennobling a previous average citizen, so far removed from royalty that they are just a simple commoner - like the rest of us!

In a televised interview with the steward himself (transcribed below), our reporter Fehér Ramóna asked the prospective King some questions:

Fehér: Good afternoon, thank you for making the time for us. I suppose I should call you Your Majesty now, shouldn't I?
(laughter)
Syldavia: I suppose I can make an exception, for this interview at least. It would get very tiring.
F: Very well, moving on. As I'm sure you are aware, there is a lot of talk and anticipation about the Council's decision. Can you explain their decision to name you, one of the candidates for monarch, as the steward in the interim? Does that not just ask for allegations of favoritism?
S: That's a really good question, and honestly one I asked myself at the time and one I keep asking myself today. Why? I don't know, to be quite honest. But I couldn't quite refuse, could I?
F: I suppose if someone offered me a crown I wouldn't exactly hesitate, in fairness.
(laughter)
S: It's hard to say no to!
F: As weird as it is to ask, are the rumors of Princess Lilian's "frontrunner" status true?
S: Yes, they are. Quite weird to oversee the procedure that may very well eliminate my claim, and have to report that I'm losing. But I will accept the results of the Council, no matter who they choose.
F: There is also some chatter about the possibility of Lilian becoming Queen and marrying one of your sons. Is there any truth there?
S: (laughing) Well, my oldest son is quite young, and the Princess is even younger. So even if that is a possibility, we have a long time to consider it.
F: Well, that's all the time we have today. Thank you again for making time for us in what is certainly a busy schedule.
S: Of course, I appreciate the opportunity to speak with the people I might one day rule!

We here at Nemzet, and surely everyone in the nation, watch the Council impatiently waiting for its decision.
Hizb al-Ishtiraki al-Dimuqrati (Badara)
Uniós Párt | Partidul Unirii (New Endralon and Kizenia)
BananaZebra

Postby BananaZebra » Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:48 am

29 SEPTEMBER, 5408

The COUNCIL OF THE CROWN, formed by the PARLIAMENT in 5407 to determine the FUTURE MONARCH of NEW ENDRALON AND KIZENIA, has officially made its decision.

The PRINCESS LILIAN ROTHINGREN-LUDWIG OF DOLGAVA has been elected the FUTURE QUEEN of NEW ENDRALON AND KIZENIA.

Upon her ascent, she will be known as HER MAJESTY LILIANNA MÁRIA I, QUEEN OF NEW ENDRALON AND LADY PROTECTOR OF KIZENIA.

Her coronation will take place after her eighteenth birthday.
BananaZebra

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:37 am

"Alaskan"
Dolgovas konservatīvā partija (Dolgava) info
Also in Hanzen
My RP: Dolgava

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning - Erwin Rommel
alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby BananaZebra » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:50 am

New Endralon and Kizenia - 15 April, 5406
A Krónika (The Chronicle) is a newspaper in New Endralon founded in 5366.
BananaZebra

Postby BananaZebra » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:29 am

Kizenia - 12 February, 5418

BananaZebra

Postby BananaZebra » Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:50 pm

BananaZebra

PreviousNext

Return to National News