Cildania

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Cildania

Postby Polites » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:22 pm

Selucian Senators in Cildania

Three of the ten Senators attending the coronation

June 1st, 4846 - The news of the passing of Cildania's Supreme Leader has reached Cildania's neighboring nation of Selucia. The Senate of the Selucian Republic, who according to the Constitution serves as Selucia's collective head of state, has decided to send a delegation to attend the coronation of Cobb Axiaq as the next Supreme Leader of Cildania. As mandated by the Selucian Constitution, the Senate fulfills all the roles and responsibilities of a head of state. In cases where foreign visits are required, the Senate is mandated to send a delegation of 10 Senators, acting on behalf of the Senate as a whole. The delegation arrived in Cildania yesterday and will today be part of the foreign heads of state or government attending the coronation of Cobb Axiaq. The Senate has also sent its regards to the new Supreme Leader, whishing him a long and prosperous reign.

OOC: Backdated
Polites

Postby robmark0000 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:51 pm

New 3M-Member: Cildania
The Liberal Economist Is A Libertarian Newspaper Focusing On Domestic And Foreign Economics
Information: Player Profile here, Musical Profile here, Political Compass here.
World Congress Coordinator

"Only the Young can run. So run, and run, and run!" ~ Taylor Swift
robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby Independent P » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:01 pm

Cildania Today: Nationals take full control of Council

The right wing nationals take control of the National Council and own all seats. The soon to be head of state Hugo Alec addressed both the council and the nation about the great future the nation will have under the U.N.C.P. Although their have been claims of electoral fraud the truth is the their was no real true opponent to go up against the United National Cildania Party. Popularity for the party is 99.7%.
Independent P

Postby Independent P » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:16 am

Aheblun holds parade for new Prime Ruler Hugo Alec

The capital city today had a military parade in the streets to celebrate the new position of Prime Ruler and the new holder of the position in Mr Alec. Some of the citizens of the capital a little torn on the parade, some saying that it was good an others that were not so impressed.

What are your thoughts on this parade?
- Reporter

Well i think its great that the country is having this parade to mark a special day in the history of Cildania and also to mark a new dawn in Aheblun
- Citizen

Thoughts on the parade?
- Reprter

An absolute waste of our tax payers money and a waste of time. I don't care who's in charge now because i'm still living in abstract poverty and unless this 'Prime Ruler' changes that, i really don't care
- Citizen
Independent P

Postby Independent P » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:23 pm

Cildania NEWS:The Prime Ruler announces new spending bills

The Finance Minister and Prime Ruler have now announced the new spending bill.

Head of Government:500,000,000 CDC
Foreign Affairs:3,200,000,000 CDC
Internal Affairs:9,000,000,000 CDC
Finance:1,500,000,000 CDC
Defense: 100,000,000,000 CDC
Justice:13,000,000,000 CDC
Infrastructure and Transport:60,000,000,000 CDC
Health and Social Services :120,000,000,000 CDC
Education and Culture:130,000,000,000 CDC
Science and Technology:101,000,000,000 CDC
Food and Agriculture:100,000,000,000 CDC
Environment and Tourism:70,000,000,000 CDC
Trade and Industry:90,000,000,000 CDC

Total 798,200,000,000 CDC
Independent P

Postby Independent P » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:51 pm

Cildania NEWS: Rodri Romes found dead

Known politician Rodri Romes has been found dead at his home in Asad. His body was found with multiple gun wounds by his wife at around 11:00 am yesterday morning. A police statement said that the currently they have no suspects but a large scale investigation will be underway. This assassination as experts are calling it is a shock to the nation as a well liked politician with an approval rating of 87% after he left the Council. The Prime Ruler has announced that its sad news to hear about the death of a good friend and former ally in the Council.

Independent P

Postby Independent P » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:16 pm

Cildania NEWS: Air force Reform announced by the Defence Minister

The Defence Minister has announced a new reform plan in the Cildania Air force. The new reforms will start to take off in January of 4863 and is expected to take at least 2 years to fully set in place. The Defence Minister has chalked up the plan with the rest of the Cabinet and thus with the go ahead from the Prime Ruler this plan went ahead. This reform will some what be really good on the Air force. The reforms will bring the Air Force up to date with the rest of the technological world. The Prime Ruler has also stated that if the reforms with the Air force go well the Navy and ground forces could also see major reform.
The rest of the UNCP have championed the reform ideas but the Prime Ruler and financial Minister will not release the budget for the reforms which some of the public are not happy about. However its obvious reform of the air force is needed and that cant be denied by anyone. The Defence Minister has announced that the reforms will include more training facilities and runways, more funding for the air force from the defence budget, more piolets, etc.
Independent P

Postby Liukupukki » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:31 pm

Axiaq Times

Axiaq Times Granted Government Permission to Run

The Former Supreme Leader Cobb Axiaq has been granted permission by the Prime Ruler Hugo Alec to operate a News Publishing organization.
The Axiaq Times is operated by Cobb Axiaq and the Axiaq Family.
The Honored Hugo Alec is truly a man of the people! Allowing a small private press that is not dependent on the Government is a good thing and shows the people that he is a man of truth rather than hiding behind government run lies. This press is made for the sole purpose of giving information by the people, for the people. The Axiaq family might have resigned from politics, but we will continue to make the Cildanians life better, one way or another.

-Cobb Axiaq, founder of Axiaq Times
Your friendly neighborhood Lube bottle. Contact me on discord rather than on forums. > Liukupukki#2896
Liukupukki

Postby Independent P » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:08 am

Independent P

Postby Independent P » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:45 am

Cildania Breaking News: Riots break out in five major cities

Today in the cities of Asad, Santa Aleksandra, Bit, Qart Qildar and Velieres a large amount of protesters took to the street as they say they were protesting the Prime Rulers decision to close all what he calls "gay centres" (gay bars). The protest in the cities turned too looting, then to windows being smashed, then to fires , then assaults on the police and into five full scale riots. The police are doing what they have been trained to do said the Prime Ruler. There have been a mass amounts of arrests which some say has just lead to further rioting but others say its a necessary step to tackle the bad eggs. The Overseer of the council, Clara De Carlo has been very vocal on this issue and even agreed to speak with a reporter of Cildania NEWS.

Mrs De Carlo, these riots breaking out over the actions of the Prime Ruler have caused a lot of panic, worries and emotions. Can you anything to the people watching this interview?
- Reporter

Yes what I can say is this. These horrible hooligans who are making our great nation look bad to our neighbours are just jumping on a perfectly acceptable action in form of protest, and are ruining there look just for their own selfish sake.
- Clara De Carlo

Are you certain that this behaviour from the rioters will soon be over?
- Reporter

No Unfortunately I cant see into the future but what I am certain of is that the police will do there best to disperse the trouble causers and they will arrest anyone who breaks the law
- Clara De Carlo

Okay one last thing, if these riots insist will there be a chance of the Military taking action?
- Reporter

As i said i cant predict what will happen in the future but i will pray that will never happen.
- Clara De Carlo
Independent P

PreviousNext

Return to National News