Istalia

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Corriere d'Istalia

Postby Axxell » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:22 am

Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby TheUnicorn. » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:56 pm

ABERCROMBIE BECOMES THE LEADER OF THE ULD AFTER THE ELECTION, CAUSES MASSIVE SHOCK

The Union of Liberal Democrats recently held a national convention in Romula, it's home city.
It was attended by a few famous actors, musicians, journalists or writers sympathising with the party, as well as a hundred and twenty representatives that confirmed the result of the race for the leadership of the party...
Which was won by Phineas Abercrombie, who defeated Giovanni Famasto in the popular vote by around forty-seven percent.
The young man is known for his rather sharp tongue and radical language, as well as multiple uncensored comments.
But that didn't stop the twenty-six year old from winning.
He is known for such comments as:
Fascists there, communists there... Those salty f***s can't accept that their time is gone, and I will change that state of being; I will end the wave of people that are willing to destroy this nation, no matter how much time or money that will cost! F*** the enemy! F*** LP! F*** PNP! This is Istalia, and Istalia is a liberated country! Keep your hands out of our pockets, keep your eyes out of our bedrooms!

Abercrombie; although not born in Istalia, he takes the first place on the list of the "most trusted Istalians", with around 30% trusting him.
Borgersammenføring - Citizens' Rally
TheUnicorn.

Postby Axxell » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:41 pm

Istalian Edition
ISTALIA GIALLO-ORO: Libertà e Progresso smuove il Paese
Di Nacosia-Rohan eletto Presidente sconfiggendo con ampio vantaggio al secondo turno la nuova stella PNP Demetrio Votta

ROMULA - Festa grande a Viale delle Vittorie mentre il paese si risveglia con i risultati definitivi delle elezioni del 4295.
I Liberal Progressisti ed il loro Segretario Nazionale, Alessandro Eugenio di Nacosia-Rohan, hanno vinto la sfida lanciata al passato governo di centro-destra mettendosi alla testa di quella parte d'Istalia insoddisfatta delle politiche marcatamente liberiste introdotte durante la scorsa legislatura, a pesare sicuramente l'abolizione del salario minimo, un vero e proprio "azzardo" che è costato caro.
LP diviene dunque primo partito alla Camera ed al Senato e conquista ben tre regioni, Silicia, Trivendito e la roccaforte del PNP, la Padagna, appunto, dove i LiberlProgressisti superano il 40% dei consensi.

Il PNP ed in generale la coalizione del precedente governo è stato sconfitto anche alla corsa per la Presidenza: il candidato LP e del centro-sinistra progressista, il segretario di Nacosia-Rohan, ha guadagnato al secondo turno oltre il 56% delle preferenze sconfiggendo il Nazionalista Padagnolo Demetrio Votta, fautore dell'abolizione del salario minimo e salito alla ribalta durante gli scontri verbali in aula con Stefano Romulani, divenuto non solo oggetto di meme divertenti, ma anche la personificazione di un'Istalia egoista ed avida e del liberismo del peggior tipo.
Queste le dichiarazioni di di Nacosia-Rohan apparso davanti ai giornalisti accorsi a Viale delle Vittorie, accanto al neo eletto Presidente una gigantografia di Alessandro Senna:

Voglio ringraziare tutti i milioni di Istaliani che hanno creduto in me, che hanno voluto dire basta all'egoismo ed ad uno Stato assente ed inefficiente, che si sono opposti a divenire degli schiavi della sopraffazione e della prevaricazione.
Farò il possibile se non l'impossibile per non deludere coloro che hanno riposto le loro speranze nelle mie mani, coloro che vogliono un'Istalia che non dimentica i suoi cittadini, che protegge i suoi cittadini e che non li lasci in pasto ad una jungla, un Paese dove la solidarietà e non l'avidità sia il più alto valore!
Il mio partito è uscito vincitore da questa tornata elettorale, dunque sarà compino nostro metterci immediatamente al lavoro per offrire un governo che venga in soccorso per risanare quelli che sono stati chiaramente dei seri torti per i nostri cittadini! E personalmente non mi darò per vinto finchè quei torti non saranno risanati. Per la solidarietà, per la Repubblica, per l'Istalia!

Grazie a tutti!

In Parlamento comunque, nonostante l'entusiasmo di LP, la coalizione di Governo della precedente legislatura cala ma mantiene la maggioranza.
LP ed il Presidente di Nacosia-Rohan dovrebbero riuscire a stringere un accordo con tutti i precenti partiti dell'opposizione e quindi trovare un altro alleato tra la maggioranza per formare un governo.
Impresa piuttosto difficile, ma voci di corridoglio sembra stiano confermando ciò che era emerso in campagna elettorale, un certo malcontento per il centro conservatore per l'audace legge Votta, come è stata definita la misura per abolire il salario minimo, che è divenuto l'argomento principe di queste elezioni e che potrebbe influenzare seriamente i prossimi sviluppi politici del Paese.
Welfare minimo, questo sarebbe l'accordo, ed LP sembra sia intenzionato a non lasciarsi sfuggire l'occasione. Il numero due del partito, Romulani, vuole far sapere che comunque LP continuerà a presentare le sue proposte indipendentemente, poichè se un compromesso sarà, esso verrà stipulato per il bene degli Istaliani e magari in vista di prossimi sviluppi.

Luthorian Edition
GOLDEN YELLOW ISTALIA: Liberty and Progress shake up the country
Di Nacosia-Rohan elected President defeating with broad advantage in the second round the new star of PNP Demetrio Votta

ROMULA - Great celebrations at Viale delle Vittorie as the country wakes up with the final results of the 4295 election.
The Liberal Progressives and their National Secretary, Alessandro Eugenio di Nacosia-Rohan, have won the challenge with the previous center-right government, leading the disappointed Istalia dissatisfied by the markedly liberalist policies introduced during the last legislature, decisive surely the abolition of the minimum wage, a real "risk" that was expensive.
LP becomes first party in the Chamber and the Senate and conquers three regions, Silicia, Trivendito and the stronghold of PNP, Padagna, where the Liberal Progressives exceed 40% of the consensus.

PNP and the coalition of the previous government were also defeated at the presidential race: LP and progressive center-left candidate, the Secretary di Nacosia-Rohan, earned over 56% of preferences in the second round defeating the Padagnan Nationalist Demetrio Votta, who advocated the abolition of the minimum wage and rose to the fore during the debate in the Chamber with Stefano Romulani, who became not only the subject of humorous memes, but also the personification of a selfish and greedy Istalia and of the worst liberalism.
These the statement by di Nacosia-Rohan appeared to the journalists at Viale delle Vittorie, alongside the newly elected President there was a gigantography of Alessandro Senna:

I want to thank all the millions of Istalians who have believed in me, who have just want to say stop with selfishness and an absent and inefficient state, who opposed becoming slaves of social and economic oppression.
I will do the best if not the impossible to not disappoint those who have put their hopes in my hands, those who want an Istalia that does not forget its citizens, who protects its citizens and does not leave them in a jungle, a country where solidarity and not greed is the highest value!
My party has emerged victorious from this electoral turn, so it will be our duty to immediately work to offer a government to help rescue those who have been clearly some wrongs for our citizens! And personally I'm not giving up as long as those wrongs are not resurfaced. For solidarity, for the Republic, for Istalia!

Thank you all!

In Parliament, however, despite LP's enthusiasm, the ruling coalition of the previous legislature declined but retained the majority.
LP and President di Nacosia-Rohan to form a Government have to reach an agreement with all the opposition parties and then find another ally among the majority.
It is indeed a quite difficult task, but corridor rumors seem to be confirming what emerged in the election campaign, a certain discontent by the conservative center for the Votta's Law, as it was called the measure to abolish the minimum wage, main argoument of these elections and which could seriously affect the country's next political developments.
Minimum welfare, this would be the deal, and LP seems to be willing not to miss the opportunity. Number two of the Party, Romulani, wants to make known that LP will continue to submit its proposals independently, as if a compromise is made, it will be concluded for the good of the Istalians and perhaps in view of forthcoming developments.
Axxell

Postby Lionking » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:42 am

New President for Democratici Hosiani istalliani
Democratici Hosiani istalliani moves to the centre
Mara Spinola new President

Antonio Pronti, who has been President of the Party since 4273 of the Farmers Party and founder, has resigned after the devastating election result. Within the Party their was much discontent of Pronti's discours. Many farmers have left the party in utter disappointment after their party aligned themselves with the right-wing the past 8 years. Altough the Farmers Party was the only party within the coalition that voted against the minimum wage abolishment it was punished for it that it not left the government out of protest.

New President Mara Spinola

Mara Spinola, a young farmers daughter, was elected by an overwhelming majority with 68.75%. She has only one task, to shift the Farmers Party back in the political centre and to soften the image of the Farmers Party and strive for the minimum welfare state. Mara Spinalo also stated that she will not enter in any conservative right wing coalition and openly stated that she looks for more humanist economics. Spinola also opted for a possible name change and rebranding of the party in the near future in to the Democratici Hosiani istalliani.
Lionking

Postby 13ShinyTie » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:30 pm

Breaking News: Luciana Vespa gave birth to twin sons!
Some news besides politics

After leaving politics and a crumbling PNP earlier this year, the former leader Luciana Vespa is now a mother of twins. Both were born in Padagna inheriting her mother's lineage, however, the family will move into the luxurious penthouse of the former UDL Leader in Romula as soon as the situation settles down. The situation is after all followed by all journalists who are not currently following the election results. The tired but content mother has said:
As you see, I have work on my hands, so I will not return to politics anytime soon, my husband and I will devote ourselves to be good parents and after all, not the PNP, but those two will carry my name and heritage into the future!

As you see, the children will carry dual surnames: Baldassare-Vespa, one being called Gianluigi, after the ex-President Rosso, and the other will be called Agostino after his dad. A name which Luciana apparently admires.

We congratulate the freshly married couple and new parents!
Nazionale, Official Press of the Alternativa Istaliana (Istalian Alternative; AI)
13ShinyTie

Postby Axxell » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:09 pm

Istalian Edition
Presidenza della Repubblica: "Maggiore tolleranza, rispetto e comprensione"
Di Nacosia-Rohan risponde e si espone sui recenti eventi internazionali ora che il Governo Romulani ha ricevuto la fiducia

ROMULA - Il Presidente della Republica è voluto comparire davanti ai giornalisti, convocati a Palazzo Quattroregni, all'indomani del'insediamento del Governo Romulani per rispondere ad una serie di commenti provenienti da diverse nazioni estere e per espore gli "obbiettivi del secolo", in patria ed all'estero.
Il Governo formato da Romulani, benché di minoranza, ha ricevuto il supporto esterno dei Demohosiani con i quali è stato stabilito un patto di cooperazione che avrà come obbiettivo la reintroduzione di un Welfare minimo per i cittadini istaliani, quello che i Demohosiani hanno definito "un'economia umanista".
Romulani ha così commentato la decisione del partito dei Democratici Hosiani Istaliani:

Condivido questa definizione, un'economia che metta al centro l'uomo rispettando diritti che non mi tiro indietro da definire innati. Da non credente la considero una sincera dimostrazione della pietà e della solidarietà hosiana.
È vero, divergiamo su molti punti e sono convinto che la società possa fare anche di più, ma il programma stilato con i Demohosiani è un ottimo primo passo! Ci concentreremo immediatamente sulla preparazioni dei necessari Ddl ed una volta terminati anche i dovuti lavori sulla parte tecnico-amministrativa li presenteremo al Parlamento.
Non deluderemo gli istaliani!

Il Presidente si è unito al suo Capo del Governo nel'assicurare il massimo impegno per garantire ai cittadini una società che si impegni a raggiungere quelli che sono stati definiti come gli "obbiettivi del secolo", promossi da Selucia con la creazione di un trattato che di Nacosia-Rohan vorrebbe far ratificare al Parlamento.
Queste le sue parole alla Nazione:

Buonasera a tutti i cittadini d'Istalia,
mi presento davanti a voi ed al mondo per esprimere prima di tutto la mia soddisfazione nel poter contare su un governo ed una maggioranza con i quali il Paese finalmente comincierà a lottare contro l'egoismo ed il degrado, tornando a pensare ai cittadini ed a sostenerli nell'affrontare le difficoltà.
Un welfare completo, benché minimo, presto tornerà ad essere al servizio dei nostri cittadini e personalmente farò il possibile per offrire anche di più.
L'ultima parola sarà ovviamente del Parlamento e ne rispetterò il volere, ma come Presidente dimostrerò la mia volontà di lavorare per un futuro più radioso per il Paese.
Per questo sono convinto che l'Istalia debba abbracciare ufficialmente l'appello di Selucia per perseguire gli "Obbiettivi del Secolo". Mi impegnerò affinché l'Istalia possa raggiungere quel traguardo ma proprio perché siamo l'Istalia, mei concittadini, non possiamo tirarci indietro dal farci promotori di tale nobile aspirazione, la riaffermazione e la protezione di quei principi innati di cui ogni essere umano è titolare, indipendentemente dall'etnia, la nazione, la religione, il sesso, l'orientamento politico o la ricchezza.
Mi auguro sinceramente che il prossimo secolo possa svilupparsi all'insegna di questi obbiettivi e che siano abbracciati da più nazioni e popoli possibili.
Ma per garantire ai propri cittadini i loro diritti come anche una vita pacifica e prospera, i loro governanti, o chi aspira a divenire tale, devono impegnarsi a promuovere una pacifica coesistenza, tollerante e rispettosa dei diritti e delle libertà del prossimo, sia in patria che all'estero.
A cosa serve denigrare ed insultare altre nazioni, altri popoli, altre società o religioni? Perché scatenare inutili e banali diatribe?
soprattutto perché faelo all'interno di una comunità che sta crescendo e che sta apportando frutti e benefici a tanti popoli e nazioni? Dovremmo piuttosto cercare di lavorare insieme, uno accanto all'altro per il bene comune ed un pacifico quieto vivere.
Molti recenti commenti saliti alla ribalta internazionale hanno visto coinvolti esponenti politici appartementi a movimenti che si dicono liberali e libertariani. Ebbene, quando se non in pace la libertà può trovare massimo terreno fertile?
Ma come si può garantire la pace stuzzicando delle persone che, volente o nolente, sono lì, con le quali dobbiamo condividere questo continente.
Voglio comunque sottolineare che quanto detto non dovrà essere inteso come una passiva accettazione di qualsiasi cosa accada al di fuori dei nostri confini ed assicuro che di fronte alla prepotenza ed alla prevaricazione la risposta non tarderà ad arrivare, ed infatti, a tutti coloro che orami abusano nel parlare dell'Istalia e degli istaliani, voglio rispondere in modo semplice e diretto: i complotti sono materiale buono per internet e per chi soffre di serie paranoie! Se movimenti democratici emergono nelle vostre nazioni e vengono a galla forze che desiderano un cambiamento nelle vostre società, non per forza vi deve essere dietro un complotto ordito dall'Istalia.
Probabilmente è il cieco rifiuto a riconoscere che ogni uomo aspira alla libertà ed alla giustizia e che nulla potrà spezzare la speranza di queste persone che spinge nazioni, leader e movimenti politici a gridare al complotto per qualsiasi cosa avvenga all'interno come all'esterno dei loro confini.
E se non poche persone, cittadini come sudditi, guardano ad un'altra Majatra, sperano di farne parte e vogliono restare a farne parte, invece di lanciare accuse personalmente inviterei governi e leader politici a chiedersi perché ciò succede.
L'Istalia vuole lavorare con altre nazioni, vuole costruire un futuro migliore, insieme, uniti ed in pacifica coesistenza, ma siamo anche sempre pronti a difendere i nostri alleati e questa nostra pace da qualsiasi minaccia.
Noi non imponiamo nulla, non costringiamo nessuno. L'Alleanza Majatrana è una libera associazione di nazioni che concordano nel promuovere democrazia e libertà ed ad unire gli sforzi per garantire un futuro prospero ai propri cittadini, che passi attraverso la creazione di un solido mercato majatrano che garantisca stabilità come anche investimenti ed opportunità per i loro membri.
Come paese fondatore non possiamo tirarci indietro dall'assumerci una certa responsabilità nell'Alleanza e fin ora abbiamo ricevuto sostegno e prova di una comunione di intenti ben precisa e di certo non ci tireremo indietro nel confrontarci con i nostri alleati, in modo rispettoso tra eguali paesi membri.
E continueremo presto a dimostrarlo! Vogliamo coinvolgere più membri possibili nei progetti che stiamo proponendo e sviluppando all'interno dell'Alleanza, progetti scientifici che potranno avere importanti ricadute economiche per tutti i partecipanti.
Al di sopra di vuote accuse e di sterili attacchi daremo prova del nostro impegno per sviluppare una Majatra pacifica e prospera, continuando a promuovere e difendere i valori che hanno fatto grande questa Nazione.

Grazie.

Luthorian Edition
Presidency of the Republic: "Greater tolerance, respect and understanding"
Di Nacosia-Rohan responds and exposes to the recent international events now that the Government Romulani has received the confidence

ROMULA - The President of the Republic wanted to appear in front of the journalists, summoned to Quattroregni Palace, following the establishment of the Government Romuilani, to respond to a series of comments from various foreign nations and to expose the "objectives of the century" at home and abroad.
The government formed by Romulani, albeit a minority cabinet, received the external support from the Demohosians with whom a cooperation pact has been established with the aim of reintroducing a minimum welfare for the Istalian citizens, what the Demohosians have called "a humanist economy".
Romulani commented on the decision of the party of the Hosians Democrats Istalians:

I share this definition, an economy that puts the man in the center of the economy respecting the rights which I have no hesitation to define innate. As no believer, I consider it indeed a sincere demonstration of Hosian pity and solidarity.
True, we diverge on many points and I'm convinced that society can do even more, but the program with the Demohosians is a great first step! We will focus immediately on the preparations of the necessary law decrees and once we have completed the due work on the technical-administrative part we will present them to the Parliament.
We will not disappoint the Istalians!

The President joined his Head of Government in securing the utmost commitment to guaranteeing to the citizens a society that strives to achieve what has been defined as the "objectives of the century" promoted by Selucia by the creation of a treaty that di Nacosia-Rohan would like to be ratified by the Parliament.
These are his words to the Nation:

Good evening to all citizens of Istalia,
I present myself before you and the world to express first of all my satisfaction in being able to count on a government and a majority with which the country will finally begin to fight selfishness and degradation, returning to thinking of the people and supporting them facing the difficulties.
A full, though minimal, welfare will soon come back to serving our citizens and personally I will do my best to offer even more.
The last word will obviously belong to the Parliament and I will respect it, but as President I will demonstrate my will to work for a more radiant future for the country.
That is why I am convinced that Istalia should officially embrace Selucia's call to pursue the "Objectives of the Century". I will strive for Istalia to reach that goal, but just because we are Istalia, my fellow citizens, we can not pull ourselves back from making us promoters of this noble aspiration, reaffirmation and protection of those innate principles of which every human being is worthy, regardless of ethnicity, nation, religion, sex, political orientation or wealth.
I sincerely hope that the next century will be able to develop in the pursuit of these objectives and that they will be embraced by many nations and peoples.
But to guarantee to their citizens their rights as well as a peaceful and prosperous life, their rulers, or those who aspire to become their rulers, must engage in promoting a peaceful co-existence, tolerant and respectful of the rights and freedoms of the others, both at home than abroad.
What does it mean to denigrate and insult other nations, peoples, other societies or religions? Why unleash useless and banal diatribes?
especially why do you do it within a growing community that is bringing benefits and prosperity to so many peoples and nations? We should rather try to work together, side by side for the common good and a peaceful living.
Many recent comments on the international level have seen involved political party members with movements that said to be liberal and libertarian. Well, if not in peace, when freedom can find maximum fertile ground?
But how can we guarantee peace by tapping people who, like it or not, are here and with whom we must share this continent?
However, I would like to emphasize that what has been said should not be understood as a passive acceptance of anything that goes beyond our borders and I assure that in the face of bullying and abuse, the answer will not be long, and in fact to all those who abuse in talking about Istalia and Istalians, I want to respond in a simple and direct way: obscure plots are good material for internet and for those who suffer as serious paranoia! If democratic movements emerge in your nations and forces arise wanting a change in your societies, not necessarily there is behind a conspiracy planned by Istalia.
It is probably the blind refusal to recognize that every man aspires to freedom and justice and that nothing can break the hope of these people that drives nations, leaders and political movements cry to the foreign plot for whatever happens inside as outside their boundaries.
And if there are not few people, citizens as well as subjects, who look at another Majatra, maybe hoping to be part of it and want to remain part of it, instead of launching accusations, personally I would invite governments and political leaders to wonder why this is happening.
Istalia wants to work with other nations, wants to build a better future, together, united and in peaceful coexistence, but we are also always ready to defend our allies and our peace from any threat.
We do not impose anything, we do not force anyone. The Majatran Alliance is a free association of nations that agree to promote democracy and freedom and to unite efforts to ensure a prosperous future for their citizens, moving through the creation of a solid majatran market which guarantees stability as well as investment and opportunities for their members.
As a founding country we can't back down by assuming some responsibility in the Alliance and until now we have received support and evidence of a well-intentioned communion and we certainly won't back down to confronting ourselves with our allies in a respectful manner among equal member countries.
And we will continue to prove it soon! We want to involve as many possible members as possible in the projects we are proposing and developing within the Alliance, scientific projects that will have important economic implications for all participants.
Above all the empty allegations and sterile attacks we will show our commitment to developing a peaceful and prosperous Majatra, continuing to promote and defend the values ​​that have made this great nation.

Thank you
Axxell

Postby Axxell » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:01 pm

Istalian Edition
Il Governo Istaliano pronto a rescindere ogni relazioni con l'Hulstria e commenta le malsane relazioni con Dorvik
Il Ministro degli Affari Esteri Mirella Bonanni: "Dorvik deve decidere se continuare ad essere considerata una delle potenze democratiche di Terra o se preferisce continuare le vergognose relazioni con quel governo razzista, anti-democratico e violento"

ROMULA - Il Presidente della Republica ha ufficialmente incaricao il Ministro degli Esteri di esporre la posizione ufficiale dell'Istalia sulle azioni del Governo Hulstriano ma soprattutto su quelle che sono sempre più considerate come delle malsane relazioni del Governo di Dorvik con quello Hulstriano.
L'Istalia infatti condanna fermamente le azioni del Governo Hulstriano nei confronti delle minoranze non Dundorfiane, considerate come politiche discriminatorie e razziali in violazione di qualsiasi principio e valore democratico, politiche messe in atto come forma di Apartheid, delle azioni che bollano il Governo Hulstriano come colpevole di Crimini contro l'Umanità.
Per queste ragioni il Presidente della Repubblica ha annunciato che presto presenterà di fronte al Parlamento Istaliano una Risoluzione per disconoscere ufficialmente il Governo Hulstriano, tagliare qualsiasi rapporto diplomatico, economico e commerciale e per imporre dure e severe sanzioni.
Il Presidente di Nacosia-Rohan ha inoltre annunciato che non saranno adottate simili misure solo in Istalia ma che il Governo si impegnerà in ambito globale per promuovere una condanna internazionale correlata di sanzioni economiche e commerciali.
Proprio riguardo alle relazioni internazionali del Governo Hulstriano, il Governo Istaliano, come detto, ha voluto finalmente esporsi proprio sulle relazioni che il Governo di Dorvik intrattiene con l'Hulstria, giudicate semplicemente malsane ed altamente inappropriate, e che l'Istalia è pronta a portare questo problema di fronte alle più importanti istituzioni internazionali.

Il Ministro degli Affari Esteri Mirella Bonanni, dichiarazione ufficiale rilasciata del Governo Istaliano:

Il Governo della Repubblica Istaliana ha deciso di condannare ufficialmente e senza possibilità di appello il Governo Hulstriano e le azioni perpetrate ormai da decenni in Hulstria ai danni delle minoranze non dundorfiane, in primis la minoranza Kunihito, discriminate politicamente e legalmente dal Governo suprematista dundorfiano.
Da decenni il Governo Hulstriano, mettendo in atto forme di classificazione della cittadinanza basate sull'etnia che escludono i non dundorfiani dalla vita politica e sociale del paese, sta applicando una vera e propria politica di Apartheid e che ormai sta sfociando in una vera e propria persecuzione.
Per troppo tempo il Governo Istaliano è rimasto silente di fronte a tanto orrore, per troppo tempo abbiamo accettato passivamente le ignobili azioni del Govero Hulstriano, ma è giunto il momento di denunciare ufficialmente e categoricamente quelli che dobbiamo definire solo e soltanto come Crimini contro l'Umanità!
Per questo motivo il Presidente della Repubblica presto presenterà al Parlamento Istaliano una risoluzione per negare qualsiasi forma di riconoscimento ufficiale e diplomatica al Governo Hulstriano ed a qualsiasi suo membro o dipendente e per introdurre sanzioni economiche come anche un totale embargo sul commercio con Hulstria.
Ma l'Istalia, come faro del mondo libero non può esimersi dal promuovere azioni anche a livello internazionale, soprattutto ora che il Governo Hulstriano sta minacciando la sovranità di una nazione vicina, Ostland, approfittando del caos generato dal diffondersi di una terribile infezione batterica nel paese.
L'Istalia si è già messa all'opera per organizzare una Missione Umanitaria sotto l'egida del Congresso Mondiale per portare succorso ed assistenza ad Ostland e vuole ufficialmente avvertire il Governo Hulstriano, che si è permesso anche di lanciare degli ultimatum al Governo di Ostland, di astenersi dal condurre qualsiasi operazione, militare o civile, nel territorio della Repubblica di Ostland.
Disconosciamo inoltre il nuovo regime militare di Ostland che recentemente con la forza delle armi ha abbattuto il legittimo governo civile instaurando un regime militare ed autoritario che consideriamo come inappropriatamente e pericolosamente appoggiato e, perché no, finanziato dal Governo stesso di Hulstria.
Il Presidente della Repubblica ha ufficialmente richiesto che ogni rappresentante e dipendente del Governo Hulstriano presente in Istalia lasci immediatamente il Paese entro 36 ore mentre, negando la validità di ogni tipo di Visto Hulstriano, chiede che ogni cittadino Hulstriano di lasciare il paese entro 3 settimane. Coloro scoperti in violazione delle suddette misure saranno perseguibili dalla Giustizia Istaliana. Faranno eccezione tutti i cittadini di origine Hulstriana che richiederanno asilo politico e lo status di rifugiato politico.
Le sanzioni includeranno un totale embargo contro Hulstria e vieteranno qualsiasi relazione, economica e commerciale, tra cittadini, organizzazioni ed aziende istaliane con Hulstria.
Sarà nostro impegno, come detto, far sì che queste sanzioni siano applicate anche a livello internazionale con il dichiarato obbiettivo di minare dalle fondamenta il Regime Razzista e Discriminatorio Hulstriano, limitare le risorse a sua disposizione e quindi colpire l'economia dominata dall'etnia dundorfiana che sta lucrando sulla decennale discriminazione delle minoranze Gao-Showan. Un impegno che ci prendiamo non solo contro l'Hulstria ma contro qualsiasi altro regime anti democratico al mondo.
Le sanzioni non saranno ritirate finché il Governo Hulstriano non smantellerà TUTTO l'apparato legislativo discriminatorio contro le minoranze del Paese, finché non saranno riconosciuti eguali e pieni diritti a TUTTI i cittadini Hulstriani senza alcun tipo di distinzione basato su sesso, etnia, lingua, religione, opinioni politiche e condizioni personali e sociali, finché non sarà smantellato il regime suprematista dundorfiano ai danni delle minoranze etniche.
Da questo momento in poi il Governo Istaliano interrompe qualsiasi contatto con il Governo Hulstriano e gli negherà qualsiasi richiesta di contatto e rigetterà qualsiasi comunicazione proveniente da Hulstria.

Detto questo, il Governo Istaliano non può esimersi dall'esprimere infine tutta la sua preoccupazione per le relazioni che intercorrono tra il Governo di Dorvik e l'Hulstria, sottolineando tutto il nostro sconcertamento e la più grande delusione nel vedere una nazione che si considera e che si è vantata di essere un faro del mondo libero sviluppare e mantenere delle malsane relazioni con il Governo Hulstriano, denunciate anche all'interno di Dorvik stesso.
La sempre maggiore vicinanza di Dorvik con il Governo di Hulstria, inoltre, rischia concretamente di far cambiare totalmente le posizioni Istaliane sul programma di sviluppo nucleare condotto recentemente da Dorvik che potrebbe essere considerato come una minaccia globale per il resto del mondo proprio alla luce dei malsani rapporti tra Dorvik ed uno dei regimi più odiosi attualmente al mondo, dimostrando anche di essere pronti a nutrire quell'economia e dunque quel regime attraverso la ratifica di trattati diplomatici e commerciali.
Non possiamo non sottolineare tutta l'ipocrisia di Haldor nel vantarsi di essere una guida per le nazioni democratiche del mondo per poi difendere a spada tratta il diritto del Governo Hulstriano di classificare legalmente e con diversi livelli di diritti i cittadini Hulstriani in base alla loro etnia, discriminare e perseguitare le minoranze Gao-Showan e di minacciare con le armi le nazioni vicine.
Se Dorvik continuerà su questa politica, l'Istalia non potrà fare altro che prendere seri provvedimenti nei confronti di Haldor, sia in Istalia che di fronte al Congresso Mondiale, richiedendo fin anche l'apertura di un procedimento in seno all'organizzazione che possa addirittura escludere Dorvik dalla sua posizione di membro del Consiglio di Sicurezza, alla luce della minaccia che la sua vicinanza con Hulstria rappresenta per il mondo prima di tutto e quindi per l'indegno comportamento in contrasto con i principi stessi del Congresso Mondiale riaffermati più e più volte attraverso innumerevoli Risoluzioni.

Sarà infine nostro interessere, come membro fondatore dell'Alleanza Majatrana, avviare all'interno dell'Organizzazione una Commissione Speciale per il rispetto dei principi democratici che si impegnerà a sottolineare le criticità, se esistenti, delle nazioni parte dell'Alleanza che sono chiaramente in contrasto con i principi fondanti dell'organizzazione, augurandoci di potere lavorare fianco a fianco per potere discutere ed intervenire su simili criticità. È nostro interesse riaffermare che prima di qualsiasi altro obbiettivo economico, scientifico o commerciale, l'Alleanza è nata come organizzazione promotrice di Democrazia e Diritti Umani di fronte alla quale i membri hanno dei precisi doveri, il rispetto di principi e valori che li porta a divenire degni di poter approfittare dei vantaggi che può offrire l'Alleanza Majatrana, una libera associazione di nazioni che, come da statuto, si impegnano a rispettare ed a promuovere i valori già citati della Democrazia e della Libertà.

Grazie

Luthorian Edition
Istalian Government ready to cut any relation with Hulstria and comments on the unhealthy relations with Dorvik
Minister of Foreign Affairs Mirella Bonanni: "Dorvik must decide whether to continue to be considered one of the Earth's democratic powers or whether he prefers to continue its shameful relations with that racist, anti-democratic and violent government"

ROMULA - The President of the Republic officially instructed the Foreign Minister to expose the official position of Istalia on the actions of the Government of Hulstria but also those that are increasingly regarded as unhealthy relations of the Government of Dorvik with the Hulstrian one.
Indeed, Istalia firmly condemns the actions of the Government of Hulstria against non-Dundorfian minorities, viewed as discriminatory and racial policies in violation of any principle and democratic value, politics which enforce a veritable Apartheid regime, actions which make the Hulstrian Government as guilty of Crimes against Humanity.
For these reasons, the President of the Republic has announced that he will soon be confronted with the Istalian Parliament with a resolution to officially refuse any recognition to the Government of Hulstria, to cut off any diplomatic, economic and commercial relations and impose harsh and severe sanctions.
President di Nacosia-Rohan also announced that similar measures will not be taken only in Istalia, but that the Government will work in a global context to promote an internationally the condemnation and the economic and trade sanctions.
And just right as regards the international relations of the Government of Hulstria, the Istalian Government has finally decided to express itself on the relations that Dorvik's Government has with Hulstria, judged simply unhealthy and highly inappropriate, and that Istalia is ready to bring this issue before the most important international institutions.

Minister of Foreign Affairs Mirella Bonanni, official statement issued by the Istalian Government:

The Government of the the Istalian Republic has decided to officially condemn and without appeal the Government of Hulstria and the actions perpetrated for decades against the non-dundorfian minorities, primarily the Kunihito minority, politically and legally discriminated against by the Dundorfian suprematist government.
For decades, the Government of Hulstria, by implementing forms of citizenship-based classification that exclude non-dundorfians from the political and social life of the country, is applying a true apartheid policy and is now leading to a real persecution.
For too long the Istalian Government has been silent in the face of such horror, for too long we have passively accepted the disgraceful actions of Hulstrian Authorities, but it is time to officially and categorically denounce what we have to define only as Crimes against the Humanity!
For this reason, the President of the Republic will soon submit to the Istalian Parliament a resolution to deny any form of official and diplomatic recognition to the Government of Hulstria and to any of its members or employees and to introduce economic sanctions as well as a total embargo on trade with Hulstria.
But Istalia, as a beacon of the free world, cannot but promote actions even at the international level, especially now that the Hulstrian Government is threatening the sovereignty of a nearby nation, Ostland, taking advantage of the chaos generated by the spread of a terrible bacterial infection in country.
Istalia has already started to organize a Humanitarian Mission under the aegis of the World Congress to bring relief and assistance to Ostland and officially want to warn the Hulstrian Government, which has also dares to launch ultimatums to the Government of Ostland, to refrain from conducting any military or civilian operation in the territory of the Republic of Ostland.
We also don't recognize the new Ostland military regime that recently by the force of arms cut down the legitimate civil government by establishing a military and authoritarian regime that we consider to be inappropriately and dangerously backed up and why not funded by Hulstria's government.
The President of the Republic has officially requested that every representative and employee of the Hulstrian Government present in Istalia immediately leave the country within 36 hours while, denying the validity of any type of Hulstrian Visas, asks every Hulstrian citizen to leave the country within 3 weeks. Those discovered in violation of these measures will be prosecuted by the Istalian Justice. Exceptions will be recognized to all the Hulstrian citizens who will require political asylum and political refugee status.
The sanctions as said will include a total embargo on Hulstria and will hinder any relationship, economic and commercial, between Istalian citizens, organizations and firms with Hulstria.
It will be our commitment, as we have said, to ensure that these sanctions will be also applied internationally with the stated objective of undermining the racist and discriminatory Hulstrian Regime, limiting the resources at its disposal and thus striking the economy dominated by the dundorfian ethnicity which is gaining ground over the prolonged discrimination of Gao-Showan minorities. A commitment we take not only against Hulstria but against any other anti-democratic regime in the world.
Sanctions will not be withdrawn until the Government of Hulstria will not stamp out ALL the discriminatory legislative apparatus against the minorities of the country, until will be recognized equal and full rights to ALL the Hulstrian citizens without any distinction based on sex, ethnicity, language, religion, political opinions and personal and social conditions, and so until the suprematist regime will be dismantled.
From this moment on, the Istalian Government interrupts any contact with the Hulstrian Government and will deny any contact request and will reject any communication from Hulstria.

Said that, the Istalian government furthermore can not fail to express its concern over the relations between Dorvik and Hulstria's Government, emphasizing all our disapproval and the greatest disappointment in seeing a nation that is considered and who boasted of being another beacon in the free world to develop and maintain unhealthy relations with the Hulstrian Government, also denounced within Dorvik itself by some political movements and leader to whom we express our closeness and totally support.
Dorvik's ever closer closeness with the Government of Hulstria also risk to make completely change the Istalian positions on the nuclear development program recently conducted by Dorvik, which could be considered as a veritable global threat for the rest of the world in the light of the unhealthy relations between Dorvik and one of the most hateful regimes currently in the world, also showing that they are ready to nourish that economy and that regime by ratifying diplomatic and commercial treaties.
We can not but underline all Haldor's hypocrisy in boasting of being a leader of the democratic nations of the world but then defending the right of the Hulstrian Government to classify legally and with different levels of rights the Hulstrian citizens according to their ethnicity, discriminate against and persecute the Gao-Showan minorities, and threaten neighboring nations with the arms.
If Dorvik continues on this policy, Istalia can only take in consideration to take serious actions against Haldor, both in Istalia and before the World Congress, and even calls for the opening of a procedure within the organization that can even to exclude Dorvik from his position as a member of the Security Council due, above all, to the threat that his closeness with Hulstria could represent for the world and therefore for the unworthy behavior contrary to the principles of the World Congress reaffirmed over and over through countless resolutions.

Lastly, we will be interested, as a founding member of the Majatran Alliance, to promote within the Organization a Special Commission for Respect of Democratic Principles, which will undertake to emphasize the criticality, if there are, of the nations members of the Alliance that are clearly in contrary to the founding principles of the organization, hoping to be able to work side by side to be able to discuss and intervene on such critical issues. It is our interest to reaffirm that before any other economic, scientific or commercial objective, the Alliance was born as an organization to promote and defend Democracy and Human Rights in Majatra, before which all the members have clear duties, the respect for principles and values ​​that allow them to become worthy to take advantage of the benefits which can offer the Majatran Alliance, a free association of nations, which, as per statute, pledge to respect and promote the already mentioned values ​​of Democracy and Liberty.

Thank you
Axxell

Postby lewiselder1 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:52 pm

Sample from Dorvik
New President Anna Strauss: We Will Cut Ties With Hulstria, But Not Nuclear Protection

Since being elected, Anna Strauss, the new right-wing Nationale Partei President, has made the following comments in direct response to Istalia’s comments:

We appreciate their concern, but they are mistaken: we are not growing closer to Hulstria. We are not increasing ties: all we have done is say that we will protect them from a likely nuclear strike. We support peace and will not watch them die and burn for the sake of politics. Do we support their actions? No. Will we support embargos, are we looking to cut ties? Yes. Will we withdraw our nuclear protection? Only should they take any direct action against us.
I go by Ashley now and use she/her pronouns. This is a really old account, I don’t play now.

I was a mod in classic for a bit, then I helped make Marcapada and WM there for a while. As of 2020 I’m co-ordinating Pachapay’s development.
lewiselder1

Postby Axxell » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:07 pm

Official statement of the Istalian Government on the Hulstrian situation

The Minister of Foreign Affairs Mirella Bonanni:

The Government of the Istalian Republic wishes to express its full satisfaction, but above all to thank the Dorvish Government for having responded to the concerns expressed by Istalia on the relations between Haldor and the Hulstrian Government.
It give us great satisfaction to notice the firm position taken by the Dorvish Government on Hulstria and its decision to introduce as well sanctions against the suprematist regime of Karlstadt by welcoming the appeal launched by Istalia.
However, the Istalian government does not understand sincerely Dorvik's fears about the possible use of nuclear weapons against Hulstria and the Istalian Defense Ministry indeed does not currently recognize such a pending threat against Karlstadt.
However, as a nuclear power, Istalia wants to reassure Dorvik by ensuring that there have never been and very hardly there will be plans for the use of the nuclear weapon against Hulstria and even less plans for a possible use of military action against Hulstria.

We also take the opportunity to assure the Dorvish Government and People that Istalia will always be alongside those in Dorvik who will respect and promote democratic principles and the rule of law, condemning any attempt to undermine or attempt against the Dorvish democratic institutions in a violent and illegal manner and inviting all political actors in the country to compete democratically and in a correct, fair and respectful manner before the laws and institutions, avoiding unnecessary and dangerous radicalization exacerbating and reducing political dialectics to a violent clash of blind positions opposed to any compromise which in a plural nation is necessary for the good of the population and in respect of the voters and supporters into the plural party system enforced in Dorvik.

Lastly, the Istalian Government wants to comment some recent publications in Selucia, both to defend the measures that will soon be taken against Hulstria, but above all because Istalia respects and always takes the utmost account of the opinions, comments and statements of the nation with which we keep our longest and dearest friendship, returning and reiterating the sentiment of brotherhood expressed by Selucia itself.
Obviously, we respect Selucia's neutral foreign policy, and so we understand what have been welcomed as an invitation to moderation.
The Istalian Government, however, wishes to emphasize how actually we consider that Istalian foreign policy towards Suprematist Hulstria has used a lot of moderation.
The suprematist regime imposed by Karlstadt has been in force in Hulstria for several decades, since before the Hulstro-Kazulian war, during which we tried a difficult and delicate mediation which indeed left a lot of room to Karlstadt, which at the time, for the good of the peace process, was treated also with too much condescension.
Until now, foe and after decades, Istalia has rarely release statements on the Hulstria racist government and at the date actually no real concrete action, either at home or abroad, has ever been promoted or adopted.
Following the recent hardening of the suprematist regime, however, in the face of the growing persecution of millions of people "guilty" to be members of a discriminatwd and abused minority, and following the announcement of an overly asymmetrical response to address the health crisis in Ostland, which makes us fear further suffering for those minorities, suffering that could extend even in Ostland, the Istalian Government feels that this sad situation is becoming very alarming and serious now.
Another of the powers of the free world has decided to proceed with similar measures against Hustria and we hope that this will bring to the fore on the international scene a sad reality which has remained in the background for too long.
Istalia has decided to cut off any contact and relationship with Hulstria, it decided that neither Istalian resources, knowledge, products, services and investments will continue to participate and contribute to the Hulstrian economy, to avoid any source of subsistence for the regime which can derive from or be generated by economic and commercial contacts with Istalia.
We will not allow dundorfian Hulstrians to continue to enrich themself at the expense of the discriminated minorities and we oppose to maintain any sort of relationship with anyone in Hulstria who support the suprematist regime.
But let us assure our friends of Selucia that Istalia will never close the door to those who want to escape and fly away from so much suffering and we will never persecute anyone who want assist and aid these persecuted people.
To conclude, we simply say that probably the millions of non-dundorfian citizens of Hulstria have suffered also for too long the regime and the international disinterest.

Thank you
Axxell

PreviousNext

Return to National News