Istalia

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Corriere d'Istalia

Postby Axxell » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:54 am

Istalian Edition
Calenda rieletto: proverà a continuare l'esperienza con la stessa grande coalizione?
Le elezioni 4410 si sono svolte nel segno della precedente legislatura con il Capo di Stato confermato mentre l'attuale coalizione di Governo ha mantenuto i suoi numeri anche se con variazioni al suo interno; i Nazionalisti saranno disposti a continuare a lavorare insieme?
President Calenda clearly satisfied the moorning after the elections

ROMULA - Simone Calenda è stata dunque riconfermato alla guida del Paese grazie alla stessa coalizione elettorale che lo aveva sostenuto quattro anni fa, la stessa coalizione che si aspetta dal Capo dello Stato una riconferma per il Governo uscente.
I partiti di centro-sinistra infatti hanno confermato la maggioranza relativa in Parlamento come più o meno il Partito degli Agricoltori e L'Alleanza e dunque il Partito Nazionalista. Gli stessi partiti del precedente Governo hanno mantenuto i numeri necessari, benché siano sul filo del rasoio, per continuare la cooperazione varata durante la scorsa legislatura.

Buona parte dell'opinione pubblica si aspetta che Calenda nomini nuovamente un esponente della Sinistra, probabilmente Mattia Renzo, e da Palazzo Quattroregni confermano in effetti che il Presidente ha già chiamato a se il neo elettro leader del Fronte Democratico proponendo una squadra di governo assai simile a quella precedente ma dove il Fronte prenderà il posto dei Laburisti alla guida del Consiglio dei Ministri.
Anche i Nazionalisti sono stati ovviamente contattati i quali hanno però chiesto un po' di tempo dicendo che daranno una risposta più chiara a consultazioni ben avviate: sembra dunque che il PNI non voglia chiudere troppe porte per una decisione troppo affrettata.
Proprio per questo, comunicano da Palazzo Quattroregni, Calenda sembra abbia contattato anche Rashid Arian come potenziale Capo del Governo, il quale può sicuramente già contare sul sostegno del Partito Nazionale Democratico il quale sta evidentemente lavorando per ricomporre la spaccatura tra il campo Nazionalista dove risulta essere l'unico a guadagnare voti mentre gli altri tre (PNI, MUPI e LDPI) da ben tre legislature continuano a sperimentare forti cali divenendo praticamente marginali sulla scena politica (la Lega Democratica, a titolo esemplificativo, è riuscita a far entrare in Parlamento appena 9 Deputati).

Le elezioni, però, non sono state esenti da critiche, soprattutto da parte di Rashid Arian, leader dell'ULD e candidato Presidente del Consiglio, che si è scagliato contro la logica della partitocrazia, rinfacciando a Calenda che il suo successo è derivato soltanto da un accordo tra partiti, un accordo che ha limitato le possibilità di scelta degli elettori spostando al livello intermedio della rappresentanza partitica la sovranità popolare, per l'ULD strappata al popolo dal sistema in vigore.
Da parte sua Calenda non ha direttamente risposto alle critiche dell'ULD lasciando l'onere invece al suo braccio destro, Amina Bengazi, praticamente alla testa dell'Alleanza Radicale ora che il Portaparola ufficiale è impegnato con i suoi doveri di Capo dello Stato, che ha tagliato contro rispondendo così all'ULD:

Per me tutto questo sembra essere solo un pianto per la sconfitta. Più volte i cittadini hanno scelto il candidato che non era supportato dai partiti e che ha sconfitto il candidato sostenuto da diversi partiti. E... scusate... ma la nostra democrazia, come molte altre, è fondata sui partiti! Il governo è formato attraverso un accordo tra i partiti, le politiche adottate sono il risultato dell'accordo tra i partiti e così via. Pensiamo che non ci siano problemi con il nostro sistema.

Calenda re-elected: will he try to continue the experience with the same Grand coalition?
The 4410 elections were held in the sign of the previous legislature with the outgoing Head of State confirmed while the current Government coalition maintained its numbers even if with variations within it; Will the Nationalists be willing to continue working together?

ROMULA - Simone Calenda was therefore reconfirmed to lead the country thanks to the same electoral coalition that had supported him four years ago, the same coalition which expects by the Head of State a reconfirmation for the outgoing Government.
The center-left parties have indeed confirmed the relative majority in Parliament as well as more or less the Farmers' Party and The Alliance and therefore the Nationalist Party. The same parties of the previous government have kept the necessary numbers, although they are on the cutting edge, to continue the cooperation started during the last term.

Most part of the public expects Calenda to appoint again an exponent of the Left, probably Mattia Renzo, and Palazzo Quattroregni confirms indeed that the President has already called the newly elected leader of the Democratic Front proposing a government team very similar to the previous one but where the Front will take the place of Labours at the head of the Council of Ministers.
Even the Nationalists have been obviously contacted but they asked for some time saying that they will give a clearer answer after well-established consultations: it seems therefore that the PNI does not want to close too many doors for a too hasty decision.
Precisely for this reason, Palazzo Quattroregni communicates, Calenda seems to have contacted Rashid Arian as a potential Head of Government, who can already count on the support of the National Democratic Party which is evidently working to reconstruct the rift within the Nationalist field where it appears to be the only one to earn votes while the other three (PNI, MUPI and LDPI) for three legislatures continue to experience strong declines, becoming practically marginal on the political scene (Lega Democratica, by way of example, managed to get into Parliament just 9 Deputies).

The elections, however, have not been free from criticism, especially from Rashid Arian, leader of the ULD and candidate President of the Council, who lashed out against the logic of party politics, reproaching to Calenda that its success stems only from an agreement between parties, an agreement that has limited the choice of voters by shifting the popular sovereignty to the intermediate level of the party representation, for the ULD ripped from the people by the system in force.
For his part, Calenda has not directly responded to the criticism of the ULD leaving the burden instead to his right arm, Amina Bengazi, practically at the head of the Radical Alliance now that the official Spokesperson is engaged with his duties as Head of State, who replied rather irritably to the ULD:

To me all this seems to be just some cry for the defeat. Several time the citizens chosen candidate who were not supported by parties and who defeated candidate supported by several parties.
And... sorry... but our democracy, like many others, is founded on the parties! The Government are formed through agreement between the parties, the policies adopted are the result of the agreement between the parties and so on. We think there is no problem about our system.
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby Axxell » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:08 pm

Istalian Edition
Calenda prepara un gran tour internazionale
Il Presidente della Repubblica, proposto il nuovo Governo, annuncia l'intenzione di dedicarsi maggiormente alla politica estera ed indiscrezioni svelano attriti dietro le quinte

ROMULA - Matteo Renzo si è infine presentato in Parlamento con tutta la squadra di governo nominata dal Presidente della Repubblica. Continua dunque l'esperienza di governo del centro sinistra insieme ai nazionalisti.
Le proposte economiche interventiste del PNI ben si stanno coniugando con la maggioranza socialdemocratica e popolare e sicuramente prolungato sarà il dialogo tra Fronte Democratico e Partito Nazionalista.

Il Presidente del Consiglio, infatti, avrà molta mano libera nel gestire la politica interna, ha commentato Palazzo Quattroregni subito dopo l'inizio del voto per la fiducia. Il Presisente della Repubblica durante questo secondo mandato ha infatti intenzione di dedicare maggiore attenzione e tempo alla Politica Estera, decisione rimarcata dall'annuncio del prossimo avvio di un gran tour internazionale che porterà Calenda a toccare un gran numero di Capitali intorno al mondo.
In Majatra visiterà tra gli altri, Cobura, dove, forse anche per interesse personale, avrebbe richiesto di incontrare l'Imperatore Esinsundo e dove probabilmente esprimerà il proprio supporto per le forze governative impegnate contro una minaccia separatista; dunque Yishelem, in una Beiteynu trasformata, divenuto un partern molto importante e molto considerato per l'Istalia; Selucia, dove incontrerà i due consoli della locale diarchia, divisi dal colore politico e dalla politica estera.
Dunque, fuori Majatra, Calenda viaggerà in un altro dei reami dell'Imperatore Esinsundu, Hawu Mumenhes, tornato ad essere un importante alleato in Artania; Valruzia, nazione ormai centrale in Seleya e divenuto anch'esso un partner chiave; sempre in Seleya Calenda visiterà Aldegar, perpetuando la tradizione di avvicinamento al Paese degli Shah allorquando guidato da regimi repubblicani.
In Dovani il Preaidente toccherà invece, nell'ordine, Lourenne, Sekowo ed infine Skalm, dove sicuramente Calenda avrà molto di cui parlare con il Capo del Governo Kazuliano, con il quale il progressivo riavvicinamento viene rallentato da innumerevoli fattori ed eventi sulla scena internazionale.

Si attende la risposta da altri Governi, e ciò farà presagire che Calenda resterà lontano dal Paese per molto tempo.
Ed al riguardo, per i corridoi di Palazzo Quattroregni sembra che circolino voci che vorrebbero Calenda ben contento di lasciare a Renzo il compito di gestire un altro governo assai eterogeneo e soprattutto di avere a che fare con i Nazionalisti.
Sembra che le difficoltà per Calenda di formare un nuovo Governo siano state maggiori, con attriti proprio con i Nazionalisti. Richieste esose, questa l'ipotesi più gettonata che avrebbe spinto Calenda a tirarai fuori dalle costanti trattative che serviranno a tenere in piedi questo esecutivo, cercando dunque di limitare al minimo i contatti osoprattutto con il PNI.
Il Fronte Democratico ed i Laburiasti, comunque, non dovrebbero avere difficoltà ad incontrarasi con i Nazionalisti su molti punti e ci si aspetta ulteriori riforme economiche interventiste.

Calenda prepares a great international tour
The President of the Republic, proposed the new Government, announces the intention to devote more time to foreign policy and indiscretions reveal frictions behind the scenes

ROMULA - Matteo Renzo goes to the Parliament with the entire government team appointed by the President of the Republic. Thus the government experience of the center left along with the nationalists continues.
The interventionist economic proposals of the PNI well espouse the ones of the social-democratic and popular majority, and the dialogue between the Democratic Front and the Nationalist Party will surely be prolonged.

The President of the Council, in fact, will have a fair free hand in managing internal politics, commented Quattroregni Palace immediately after the start of the vote for confidence. The President of the Republic during this second term intends to devote more attention and time to Foreign Policy, a decision noted by the announcement of the forthcoming beginning of a major international tour that will bring Calenda to touch a large number of Capitals around the world.
In Majatra he will visit, among others, Cobura, where, perhaps also for personal interest, he would have requested to meet the Emperor Esinsundo and where he will probably express his support for the government forces committed against a separatist threat; therefore Yishelem, in a transformed Beiteynu, became a very important and highly regarded partern for Istalia; Selucia, where he will meet the two consuls of the local diarchy, divided by political color and foreign policy.
So, outside Majatra, Calenda will travel to another of the Emperor Esinsundu's realms, Hawu Mumenhes, once again becoming an important ally in Artania; Valruzia, a nation now central in Seleya and also became a key partner; always in Seleya Calenda will visit Aldegar, perpetuating the tradition of approaching the country of the Shahs when guided indeed by republican regimes.
In Dovani, however, the Preaident will touch, in order, Lourenne, Sekowo and finally Skalm, where surely Calenda will have much to talk with the head of the Kazulian government, with which the gradual rapprochement is slowed down by innumerable factors and events on the international scene.

Responses from other governments are expected, and this will presage that Calenda will stay away from the country for a long time.
And in this regard, through the corridors of Quattroregni Palace it seems that rumors circulate saying Calenda would be very happy to leave Renzo with the task of managing another very heterogeneous government and above all of dealing with the Nationalists.
It seems that the difficulties for Calenda to form a new government have been greater, with friction with the Nationalists. Exaggerated requests, this is the most popular hypothesis that would have pushed Calenda to pull out of the constant negotiations that will serve to keep this executive standing, trying therefore to limit to the minimum the contacts especially with the PNI.
The Democratic Front and the Labours, however, should have no difficulty in meeting with the Nationalists on many points and further interventionist economic reforms are expected.
Axxell

Postby Axxell » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:16 pm

Istalian Edition
Il Presidente lancia l'ultimatum al PNI: "Basta ricatti, votate a favore del Governo o con me avete chiuso!"
Calenda infine è giunto ai ferri corti con i Nazionalisti che hanno chiesto la riforma della Camera come condizione per votare a favore del Governo Renzo

ROMULA - Il Presidente della Repubblica ha ufficialmente rilasciato un comunicato per voce del Portaparola ufficiale di Palazzo Quattroregni con il quale si è dichiarato non più disposto a sottostare alle richieste del Partito Nazionalista, giudicate come veri e propri ricatti da parte del Presidente della Repubblica.
Calenda, dopo larghe concessioni, come per esempio l'importante Ministero degli Esteri nonostante gli appena 24 seggi del PNI, dopo aver inoltre confermato il sostegno del Governo per l'incremento dei seggi della Camera dei Deputati, dopo aver accettato diverse proposte presentate come vitali da parte dei Nazionalisti, ha infine deciso di mettere un paletto e di rifiutarsi di sottostare all'ennesima condizione del PNI. I Nazionalisti, infatti, hanno preteso che prima di votare la fiducia al Governo Renzo si fosse votato per la riforma della Camera.
Queste le parole del Presidente rilasciate tramite il comunicato stampa:

Mi rattrista annunciare ciò, ma probabilmente l'attuale proposta di Governo fallirà. Il Partito Nazionalista, convinto nel trattare con gli altri partiti attraverso il ricatto, ha espresso un'altra condizione per partecipare a questo governo: prima il voto sull'aumento dei seggi e quindi il voto per il Governo.

Ebbene... come Presidente voglio dirvi questo: non presenterò ancora una volta questo governo. O il PNI vota la fiducia alla proposta attualmente al voto o mi rifiuterò di provare a formare un altro governo con il PNI all'interno.
Se i nazionalisti credono che il ricatto sia un metodo per trattare in modo adeguato con le altre parti, beh... non hanno capito niente!
Rispetto! Rispetto per gli altri partiti. Questo il PNI dovrebbe imparare. Rispetto e comportamento cooperativo, ma anche sacrificio e compromessi.

Quindi, come detto, ma voglio ripeterlo ancora per essere chiari: o il PNI vota la fiducia al Governo ATTUALMENTE AL VOTO, o mi rifiuterò di continuare qualsiasi tipo di dialogo con loro.
Sono davvero dispiaciuto per gli altri partiti che hanno deciso di partecipare a questo governo, ma preferisco formare un governo di transizione piuttosto che continuare ad accettare il ricatto del PNI.
O con noi nel governo ora, o da solo all'opposizione per il resto del mandato.

Grazie

Un vero e proprio ultimatum da Palazzo Quattroregni che, in previsione di una rottura definitiva con il PNI, avrebbe già iniziato a lavorare per formare quello che nelle prospettive del Presidente dovrebbe essere un Governo di Transizione che possa portare a termine la legislatura occupandosi degli affari quotidiani ed ordinari. Il Presidente della Repubblica, infatti, non ha alcuna intenzione di sciogliere le Camere ed indire elezioni anticipate, deciso a portare a termine il suo secondo mandato. Con o senza Nazionalisti, questo dovranno essere quest'ultimi a dirlo.

The President launches the ultimatum to the PNI: "Enough blackmail, let vote for the Government or you and l are through!"
Calenda finally is on the outs with the Nationalists who asked for the reform of the Chamber as a condition for voting in favor of the Renzo's Government

ROMULA - The President of the Republic has officially issued a statement through the official spokesperson of Quattroregni Palace with which he declared no longer willing to submit to the demands of the Nationalist Party, judged as veritable blackmail by the President of the Republic.
Calenda, after large concessions, such as the important Foreign Ministry despite the 24 seats of the PNI, after also confirmed the support of the Government for the increase in seats in the Chamber of Deputies, after accepting several proposals presented as vital on the part of the Nationalists, he finally decided to drow the line and refused to submit to the new condition of the PNI. The Nationalists, in fact, have demanded that before voting their confidence on the Renzo's Government, the Parliament has to vote for the reform of the Chamber.
These are the words of the President released through the press release:

It saddens me to announce this, but probably the current Government proposal will fail. The Nationalist Party, convinced in dealing with other parties through blackmail, expressed another condition to participate in this government: first the vote on the increase of the seats and then the vote for the Government.

Well... as President I want to tell you this: I will not present this government again. Either the PNI will vote for confidence in the current voting proposal or I will refuse to try to form another government with the PNI inside.
If nationalists believe that blackmail is a method to deal adequately with other parties, well... they did not understand anything!
Respect! Respect for other parties. This PNI should learn. Respect and cooperative behavior, but also sacrifice and compromises.

So, as I said, but I want to repeat it again to be clear: either the PNI votes the confidence to the Government CURRENTLY TO THE VOTE, or I will refuse to continue any kind of dialogue with them.
I am really sorry for the other parties that have decided to participate in this government, but I prefer to form a caretaker government rather than continue to accept the blackmail of the PNI.
Or with us in the government now, or alone in opposition for the rest of the term.

Thank you

A real ultimatum from Quattroregni Palace which, preparing itself for a definitive rupture with the PNI, would have already started working to form what in the prospects of the President should be a carataker Government which can complete the legislature dealing with daily and ordinary affairs. The President of the Republic, in fact, has no intention of dissolving the Chambers and call for early elections, determined to complete his second term. With or without Nationalists, this must be the latter to say it.
Axxell

Postby cb15 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:34 pm

L'ALLEANZA HOLDS ITS FIRST PARTY CONGRESS
Newly elected party general secretary Alessia d'Angelo speaks to L'Alleanza members
L'Alleanza has adjourned its first party congress, which was held in Romula. 2500 delegates, 500 from each state, travelled to the congress to elect party leaders and to debate the party doctrine. The first vote was to chose the president of the party, an honorary post for an elder statesman of the party. On a unanimous vote, the delegates selected L'Alleanza member and Minister of Finance Sesto Foscarini as the president of the party. After that the party delegates voted on who to lead the party as the General Secretary, which lasted for several hours as delegates debated over choosing party founder and chamber deputy Eduardo Russo, prominent centre-left deputy Lidia Valieri, or liberal Alessia d'Angelo. Eventually, on the 37th ballot, d'Angelo prevailed with 61% of votes, just barely enough to win her the seat of party general secretary. Afterwards, the party voted on choosing a chamber whip. The chosen deputy was liberal deputy Alessandra Provenza, further cementing the party's decision to take on a liberal tilt. In a stunning move, the newly inaugurated General Secretary d'Angelo moved to change the party's name of the Partito Social Democratico, and to affirm the party's status as a leftist party, which was easily approved. Now, it is official, as the Alliance has officially become a leftist party.
cb15

Postby 13ShinyTie » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:05 pm

Protests against Nuclear overhaul law!
"The PND has betrayed us!" - Antonio de Rossi (Member of Energy Trade Union)

Following the passage of the Nuclear overhaul law ( http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=572098 ) ,which has forced energy corporations to update their nuclear power plants and waste storages to the newest and most modern environmental and safety standarts at their own expense, the said companies have witnessed an increase in their costs and consequently, a fall in profits, which they counteracted as usual by making dozens of workers redundant. After losing their jobs, the people have taken it to the streets as they felt betrayed by most Istalian parties and specifically the most vocal "pro-nuclear" party PND which has "fallen under the environmentalist lobby despite their promises", says Mr De Rossi, a protestor and trade union member. The demonstrators do not want a reversal of the law, but they do want their jobs which have been taken from them by the "bureaucrats in Romula". Consequently, they demand more nuclear subsidies in order to accommodate the rising costs of operation of nuclear plants and storages.

To remind our readers, the nuclear overhaul law was proposed by the PND as a soft alternative to the FD proposed referendum on drastic nuclear limitations. The bill on the referendum has not passed in the chamber, so the alternative was adopted and every party except the nationalist bloc has voted in favor. The PND was very vocal about being pro-nuclear power, however they forced with this bill the corporations to "take responsibility for their ignorance leading to the Sarregna incident, and not affect the tax payer", according to PND Leader Luciano Vespa-Baldassare. Hence, the demonstrators are exclaiming "the PND betrayed us".

According to the most recent polls, the PND has lost about 10% in popularity and would elections be tomorrow, they would receive around 70 seats. The PND has issued a quick response by the Vice Leader and former presidential candidate Fabiola Mondadori:
We have made the corporations take responsibility! We have prevented the shut down of numerous nuclear power stations across Istalia! We have ensured subsidies for the nuclear sector! And most importantly, we have made Istalia greener and safer with minimum sacrifice! We are sincerely sorry that you are suffering due to mistakes of others but currently your best option is to find a more decent employer. We, the National Democrats, aim to allow once again the construction and operation of oil and coal electricity power plants and hopefully, this will create hundreds of jobs which the people which lost theIr jobs following the nuclear incident can occupy in order to feed themselves and their families. That is the only alternative we have to give you all at the moment because the nuclear sector is already subsidised and their behaviour is not very adequate for more tax payer money. Thank you and once again we are sincerely sorry.
Nazionale, Official Press of the Alternativa Istaliana (Istalian Alternative; AI)
13ShinyTie

Postby November » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:06 pm

ISTALIAN PRESIDENT VISITS COBURA
RELATIONS BETWEEN SHARBA AND ROMULA EXPECTED TO IMPROVE IN TWO DAY VISIT
viewtopic.php?p=135708#p135708

(Brought to you by the Coburan Independent)
November

Postby Axxell » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:08 pm

Istalian Edition
Calenda e Renzo: successo in patria ed all'estero
Mentre il Presidente continua il suo Gran Tour Internazionale riscuotendo successo, il Capo del Governo è riuscito a ricomporre la frattura con il PNI ed a far avanzare il programma della coalizione

ROMULA - Cobura, Beiteynu, Selucia ed in questi giorni Hawu Mumenhes. In questi mesi il Presidente Calenda ha incontrato i capi di stato e di governo delle prime nazioni sul programma del Gran Tour Internazionale, venendo accolto con calore e con grande rispetto. Prima di tutti ha visitato Cobura, considerato un paese chiave in Majatra occidentale, infangata nel conflitto Jelbaniano. Calenda ha assicurato il totale sostegno dell'Istalia a Cobura, anch'essa alla presa con una piccola enclave separatista, garantendo sostegno diplomatico ma anche logistico e forse più. Yishelem è stata la seconda capitale toccata dal Presidente: con il Governo Beiteynese Calenda ha parlato dell'Alleanza Majatrana, seriamente colpita dal conflitto Jelbaniano, concordando con il Presidente Rivkah Michaeli che l'organizzazione ha bisogno di più voci e di maggiore collegialità, rafforzando il senso di responsabilità comune di fronte al rischio di egemonizzazione, dichiarazioni che potrebbero creare fastidi nei rapporti tra Istalia e Vanuku, commentano alcuni esperti e giornali internazionali. Reazione al fallimento del Summit di Romula? L'Istalia si risveglia perturbata dall'incantesimo sul quale sembrava essersi adagiata? Quello che è certo è che Calenda ha riscontrato assensi sia in Cobura che a Beiteynu, riuscendo nel gettare le basi del riconsolidamento dell'Alleanza.
Selucia è stata la terza tappa del Tour di Calenda che ha incontrato i Capi di Stato e di Governo di Selucia, i due consoli Hiroto Yukimura e Seia Nerva, con i quali, nonostante le passate tensioni durante il post selexit, è stata riconfermata la duratura amicizia Istalo-Seluciana, che conferma quanto le relezioni tra i due paesi siano consolidate, tanto da elevarsi al di sopra delle politiche e degli eventi in ambito geopolitico. Quindi si è discusso di come mantenere e ristabilire le relazioni economiche e finanziarie al di fuori dell'Alleanza Majatrana e del trattato sui Corridoi Trans-Majatrani, focalizzandosi su l'incremento degli scambi via mare, cosa che potrebbe rinforzare la lunga tradizione di preminenza Seluciana ed Istaliana nei mercati degli scambi marittimi.
In questi giorni, invece, Calenda è stato accolto con tutti gli onori nella Capitale di Hawu Mumenhes, dove ha incontrato il Capo del Governo e quindi i Monarchi ereditario ed elettivo, intrattenendosi dunque nuovamente con l'Imperatore Esinsundo, già incontrato in Cobura e che qui ha organizzato un gran gala in onore del Presidente Istaliano. Molti hanno visto in ciò una vera e propria rifondazione dell'alleanza tra Istalia e l'Impero Esinsundo, concretizzatasi molto tempo indietro in una duratura alleanza, il Patto di Neuhaus. Per l'Istalia era doveroso rinsaldare i legami con quella che sta emergendo come la nazione leader in Artania, con Dorvik divenuto unchiuso stato socialista. Dunque l'Istalia ritrova un altro importante alleato nel continente insieme a Malivia.
La Prossima tappa sarà Hutori, dove Calenda incontrerà il locale governo e quindi il Sovrano del largo Commonwealth Imperiale, il Re e Imperatore Alexander. Hutori è la prima delle più importanti nazioni del Consiglio Settentrionale che visiterà Calenda mentre l'altra grande potenza dell'organizzazione, Kazulia, chiuderà il Grand Tour, ma prima verranno le nazioni Seleyane e sud e centro Dovaniane.

In Patria, invece, Il Presidente del Consiglio Mattia Renzo sembra aver avuto successo nel sanare la frattura creatasi tra Calenda ed il suo partito ed i Nazionalisti. Con la partenza di Calenda Renzo è riuscito a focalizzare il lavoro della coalizione di governo sul programma stabilito di comune accordo, riuscendo a procedere con la presentazioni dei Disegni di Legge Governativi e quindi a smentire l'opposizione, che aveva criticato il governo di essere instabile, ingovernabile e sostanzialmente un mero governo di transizione. Durante i dibattiti, comunque, è emersa l'onestà intellettuale del Partito Nazionale Democratico, la cui Vice-leader, Fabiola Mondatori, ha affermato che probabilmente essi non sarebbero riusciti a fare meglio nel trattare con il PNI, confermando le dichiarazioni di Rashid Arian riguardo le difficoltà di formare una maggioranza che hanno costretto il leader dell'ULD a rimettere il mandato esplorativo nelle mani di Calenda pochi mesi dopo le elezioni.
Si prevede il successo per la riforma della Banca d'Istalia, che vedrà il Governatore nuovamente scelto dal Governo, quindi per il riordino della legislazione sul codici sorgente dei software, regolamentando la materia relativamente al close source, reintroducendo dunque tutele per la proprietà intellettuale. Lanciata al voto anche la riforma dell'età pensionistica che sarà abbassata ai 62 anni, una misura da alcuni fortemente criticata ma che altri hanno sostenuto dichiarando che ciò aumenterà il turn out lavorativo, darà più spazio ai giovani e ridurrà il rischio dell'instaurazione di gerantocrazia all'interno dei posti di lavoro.
Tutto sommato il Governo sta rispettando le promesse di uno Stato più attivo, in grado di divenire lui stesso un motore per l'economia, un importante salto avanti sul percorso che ha visto l'Istalia negli ultimi 50 anni lasciarsi progressivamente alle spalle le politiche di estremo laissez faire che hanno dominato tutto il 42esimo e la prima metà del 43esimo secolo.

Calenda and Renzo: success at home and abroad
While the President continues his Grand International Tour getting great feedback, the Head of the Government has managed to recompose the rift with the PNI and to make advance the coalition program

ROMULA - Cobura, Beiteynu, Selucia and in these days Hawu Mumenhes. In recent months President Calenda has met the heads of state and government of the first nations scheduled on the program of the Grand International Tour, being welcomed with warmth and great respect. First of all he visited Cobura, considered a key country in western Majatra, muddied in the Jelbanian conflict. Calenda has assured Istalia's total support for Cobura, which is also grappling with a small separatist enclave, providing diplomatic but also logistic support and perhaps more. Yishelem was the second capital touched by the President: with the Beiteynese Government Calenda spoke about the Majatarn Alliance, seriously affected by the Jelbanian conflict, agreeing with President Rivkah Michaeli that the organization needs more voices and greater collegiality, reinforcing the sense of shared responsibility in the face of the risk of hegemonization, statements that could create problems in the relations between Istalia and Vanuku, commented some experts and international newspapers. Reaction to the failure of the Romula Summit? Is Istalia awakening disturbed by the enchantement on which it seemed to have relaxing? What is certain is that Calenda has found assents both in Cobura and in Beiteynu, succeeding in laying the foundations of the reconsolidation of the Alliance.
Selucia was the third stage of the Calenda's Tour that met the Heads of State and Government of Selucia, the two Consuls Hiroto Yukimura and Seia Nerva, with whom, despite the past tensions during the post-selexit, the long-lasting Istalo-Selucian friendship was reconfirmed, which confirms how much the relations between the two countries are consolidated, so much so that they rise above the geopolitical policies and events. Therefore, it was discussed how to maintain and restore economic and financial relations outside the Majatran Alliance and the Trans-Majatran Corridors Treaty, focusing on increasing trade by sea, which could reinforce the long tradition of of the Selucian and then Istalian pre-eminence on the shipping markets.
In these days, instead, Calenda was welcomed with all the honors in the Capital of Hawu Mumenhes, where he met the Head of Government and then the hereditary and elective Monarchs, so entertaining again with the Emperor Esinsundo, already met in Cobura, who here organized a grand gala in honor of the Istalian President. Many saw in this a real re-foundation of the alliance between Istalia and the Esinsundo Empire, which took place long ago in a lasting alliance, the Neuhaus Pact. For Istalia it was naturally to strengthen the ties with what is emerging as the leading nation in Artania, with Dorvik becoming an isolated socialist state. So Istalia finds another important ally on the continent together with Malivia.
The next stage will be Hutori, where Calenda will meet the local government and then the Sovereign of the large Imperial Commonwealth, the King and Emperor Alexander. Hutori is the first of the most important nations of the Northern Council that will visit Calenda while the other great power of the organization, Kazulia, will close the Grand Tour, but first come the Seleyan and south and center Dovanian nations.

Instead, at home, President of the Council Mattia Renzo seems to have succeeded in remedying the rift between Calenda and his party and the Nationalists. With the departure of Calenda Renzo was able to focus the work of the ruling coalition on the program established by mutual agreement, succeeding in proceeding with the presentation of the Government Law Drafts (D.d.l.) and therefore to disprove the opposition, which had criticized the government to be unstable, ungovernable and basically a mere transitional government. During the debates, however, the intellectual honesty of the National Democratic Party emerged, whose Vice-leader, Fabiola Mondatori, said that they probably could not do better in dealing with the PNI, confirming Rashid Arian's statements about the difficulties of forming a majority that forced the ULD leader to put the exploratory mandate back into Calenda's hands some months after the elections.
The Bank of Istlaia reform is expected to be successful, which will see the Governor re-appointed by the Government, thus will come the reorganizing of the legislation on software source codes, regulating the subject with regard to close source, thus reintroducing intellectual property protections. The reform of the retiement age that will be lowered to 62 has been also launched, a measure strongly criticized by many observers, but others have claimed that this will increase the work turn out, give more space to young people and reduce the risk of the establishment of gerantocracy within job places and organizations.
All thing considered, the Government is respecting the promises of a more active State, able to become itself an engine for the economy, an important leap forward on the path that has seen Istalia in the last 50 years gradually leave behind the policies of extreme laissez faire that dominated all the 42nd and the first half of the 43rd century.
Axxell

Postby Jervoy Tyson » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:51 pm

Loosening Border security on foreigners is a major threat to Istalia,Waseem tells Calenda
Romula:President Calenda who is a world wide tour aimed at taking diplomacy to new levels was called by Istalian Foreign Minister Junaid Waseem regarding the passage of bill on "Border Control".He told Calenda that the the passage of bill is a national security threat.It imposes severe threats for Istalia as foreigners would be free all kinds of checkings.
Waseem said,

Its not a thing favourable for Istalia & the region.Its gonna be hard for the security institutions to thoroughly search suspicious persons.We'll be recommending President & Legislature to reconsider the law.

Image Image
There are already many conflicts going on in the terra.Istalia isn't in a position to invite more conflicts.
PNI,MUPI & LDPI have expressed their protest & anger against the law, calling it as "ANTI ISTALIA ACT".
PNI has decided to take strong position against the matter & will be taking it to general public as an issue for the upcoming General Elections.
Jervoy Tyson

Postby Nichola » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:27 pm

CORRIERE DEMOCRATICO
NUOVA SEDE FD: SARA' AD ANGONA
ANGONA, MEZZODIURNO - Il segretario del FD, Paolo Gentile-Silvero, ha annunciato che a partire dal Gennaio 4414 le sedi storiche del Fronte Democratico di Corso Milona 167 a Florenza si trasferiranno in Viale Paola Gori 40 nella città di Angona. La sede attuale era in uso dal 4341, quando Federico Borromeo la scelse come centro nazionale coordinativo, la nuova sede sarà più moderna e si troverà in un viale intitolato a Paola Gori, colei che divenne la prima presidente donna del FD (quando si chiamava Partito Laburista), lei era Angonetana di nascita e nei pressi della nuova sede si trova la sua casa che presto diventerà un museo.
Anche la sede del Corriere si sposterà nello stesso palazzo dove sorgeranno gli uffici del FD.

PAOLO GENTILE-SILVERO CANDIDATO PRESIDENTE
ROMULA, MEZZODIURNO - Nella Conferenza programmatica del FD, il segretario Gentile-Silvero ha annunciato l'intenzione di candidarsi a Palazzo Quattroregni, decisione che ha trovato il supporto dell'uscente Simone Calenda e della direzione AR che supporterà Gentile-Silvero sin dal 1°turno. Anche le dirigenze del PSD e del PLI hanno espresso sostegno per la candidatura del Segretario.

Gentile-Silvero annunciando la candidatura
Gentile-Silvero announcing the candidature

==

FD CHANGE ITS HQ: WILL BE IN ANGONA
ANGONA, MEZZODIURNO - The FD secretary, Paolo Gentile-Silvero, has announced that starting from January 4414 the historical seats of the Democratic Front of Corso Milona 167 in Florenza will move to Viale Paola Gori 40 in the city of Angona. The current site was in use since 4341, when Federico Borromeo chose it as a national coordinating center, the new headquarters will be more modern and will be in an avenue named after Paola Gori, the one who became the first female president of the FD (when it was called Labor), she was Angonetana by birth and near her new home is her house which will soon become a museum.
The Corriere headquarters will also move to the same building where the FD offices will be located.

PAOLO GENTILE-SILVERO ANNOUNCES PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATURE
ROMULA, MEZZODIURNO - In the FD's programmatic conference, the Secretary Gentile-Silvero announced the intention to run for Palazzo Quattroregni, a decision that found the support of the outgoing Simone Calenda and the AR management that will support Gentile-Silvero from the 1st turn. The leadership of the PSD and the PLI also expressed support for the candidacy of the Secretary.
POPULAR PROGRESSIVE PARTY OF PONTESI (Pontesi-inactive)
ZENTRISTICHE PARTEI DUNDORF (Dundorf-inactive)
FRONTE DEMOCRATICO - FP (Istalia - inactive)
PARTITO RIFORMISTA ISTALIANO (Istalia - active)
Nichola

Postby TheUnicorn. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:33 am

ARIAN: WE WILL NOT ENTER A COALITION WITH THE NATIONALISTS

As the elections are nearing and nearing, many political leaders are announcing their plans and ideas for the reality after the elections; one of them is the Liberal Democrats chairperson, Rashid Arian. On one of his social media accounts, he recently announced that there is "no way that the ULD will join the PNI in any coalition", and he stated that cooperation with the ULD's conservative counterpart is going incredibly well, and the parties will support each other's candidates if they are to advance to the second round of the presidential elections.

Agostino Salazar, the ULD's presidential candidate

The ULD's candidate, Agostino Salazar, recently stated that his main goal as president would be decreasing the number of seats in the parliament and de-bureaucratization of the legislative sector. The ULD announced that they will try to privatize healthcare in Istalia and introduce a new tax system among others, but putting those two points as their main promises.

Will Arian be able to lead his party to ruling the country?

Another thing to take note of is the fact that the ULD appears to be more united than ever, with Arian as the clear leader of the party; the candidate for Prime Minister was able to make his loyalists the holders of all of the most important posts in the party. From the National Coordinator and candidate for Minister of Education & Culture, Cesare Vespa-Baldassare through the Deputy Whip and candidate for Minister of Environment & Tourism Sonia Ingrao to the Senate Leader, Asia Peduto, the ULD stands united before the elections; will that last after them, however?
Borgersammenføring - Citizens' Rally
TheUnicorn.

PreviousNext

Return to National News