Istalia

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Quanzar Telegraph

Postby meritocracy » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Quanzar Supports the Deposed Luthori Government
In a fiery bill penned by the Speaker himself, Quanzar has come out in full support of its allies in the Holy Luthori Empire, as the once great bastion of monarchy seems ready to fall to the Alliance of Terran Republics. The text of the bill reads thusly:

Be it so known, by majority vote of the House of Burgesses and consent of his Majesty the King, God Save Him, that we are affirmed to the following matter:

That the Southern Majatran Union and Kingdom of Quanzar condemns the so-called Commonwealth movement and anyone who supports them.

All members of the arisocracy, loyalists to the Luthori throne, Nobility, of the Holy Empire shall be given safe passage, residences suitable to their persons, and support during this time.

The assets of any known supporters or organizaions within Southern Majatra in the Realms governmened by King Hedrick Hessex, which are used to support or in support of the Commonwealth government are hereby to be seized by the Ministry of Finance and held until the rightful monarchy of the Holy Empire is returned, whence they be placed in the care of the true rulers of the government.

Likewise we remove any dignitaries and embassies from that land until the return of the Monarchy.

Likewise we expel all Commonwealth ambassadors and dignataries from Quanzar upon passage of this bill. Any remaining assets they leave behind shall be seized and held until returned to the restored Holy Empire.

Likewise it shall be considered TREASON for any subject of the Hessexian Throne to support the Commonwealth. Persons so accused facea trial by jury of their peers.

Likewise it shall be considered SEDITION for any subject of the Hessexian Throne to support the Commonwealth. Persons so accused face trial by a jury of their peers.

We pray God the Monad, God the Sotor, God the Pneuma to provide peace and wisdom in these dark days.

Godwin II, Duke Belisarius, Ancestral Duke of Therak
Knight Errant of the Lion Throne of Solentia
Speaker of the House of Burgesses of the Southern Majatran Union and Kingdom of Quanzar

Despite being nearly outnumbered by republican Istalian foes, the Quanzari government of the Restorationists seems hellbent to support its monarchial allies until its own last breath.
meritocracy

Re: Quanzar Telegraph

Postby meritocracy » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:48 pm

Two Royal Heirs Arrive

May 15 3335:

The Royal Family, currently in Castle Sina, one of fifteeen royal estates in a nation with no named capital, happily announced through the Court Vizier that Queen Sophia has given birth to fraternal twins this morning.

Both heirs were born weighing seven pounds six ounces. The daughter, Princess Judith, arrived in the world minutes before Prince Oswald. As the constitution of Quanzar favors the male heir, Oswald is now crown prince of the Southern Majatran Union.

A national holiday has been called by the office of the Head of Government.
meritocracy

Corriere d'Istalia - NEWS

Postby Antani Sfini » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:05 pm

"Sarò il Presidente di tutti"

Bergson (PRI) vince le elezioni con il 56% dei voti. La Repubblica Istaliana festeggia così il suo primo Presidente del dopo-Quanzar

Image ROMULA - Accolto come un Re che torna dall'esilio, Enrico Bergson è stato accolto dal Parlamento della Repubblica con una ovazione infinita. Il neo Presidente della Repubblica è stato letteralmente sommerso da applausi e congratulazioni trasversali, prima di iniziare a leggere il suo esile ma incisivo discorso in diretta telecisiva: "Oggi siamo testimoni della fine di una monarchia che per 72 anni ha piegato il nostro paese; siamo forti, pieni di speranza verso il futuro e gioia. La lotta democratica e repubblicana delle persone che compongono il CLNI ha avuto la meglio ed ha prevalso sul giogo dell'oppressore. Ora inizia un tempo nuovo: i cittadini mi hanno eletto come garante della Costituzione che insieme abbiamo riscritto, votato e voluto; la stessa che per secoli ha dato vita al nostro paese. Non mi sottrarrò mai a tale vigilanza; inoltre, sono qui a giurare a voi e a Dio che servirò la collettività con amore e discernimento, affinchè tutti possano riconoscersi come liberi e responsabili cittadini nella grande famiglia che è la Repubblica Istaliana". Il Presidente ha concluso citando l'epitaffio di Carlo Aurelio Gianti, all'epoca del suo insediamento come primo storico Presidente della Repubblica Istaliana: "Il sogno antico dei nostri padri è ora realtà: gli istaliani sono liberi, con una nazione dove la democrazia è sacra ed intoccabile. Evviva la Repubblica! Viva l'Istalia!". (http://classic.particracy.net/viewnews. ... sid=351469)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRANSLATION: "I will be the President of all"

Bergson (PRI) won the elections with 56% of votes. The Republic Istaliana celebrates as its first President of the post-Quanzar

Romula - Greeted like a king returning from exile, Henri Bergson was welcomed by the Parliament of the Republic with a standing ovation endless. The new President of the Republic was literally flooded with applause and congratulations cross, before you start reading her slender but incisive speech live telecisiva: "Today we are witnessing the end of a monarchy which for 72 years has bent our country, we are strong, full of hope for the future and joy. democratic and republican struggle of the people who make up the CLNI prevailed and prevailed on the yoke of the oppressor. now begins a new era: the people elected me as the guarantor of the Constitution that together we have rewritten voted and wanted, the same as that for centuries has given life to our country. sottrarrò I never such supervision, in addition, I am here to swear to God that I will serve you and the community with love and discernment, so that all would qualify as free and responsible citizens in the great family which is the Republic Istaliana. "The President concluded by quoting the epitaph of Carlo Aurelio Giants, at the time of his inauguration as the first President of the Republic Istaliana historian: "The ancient dream of our fathers is now reality: the istaliani are free, with a nation where democracy is sacred and untouchable. Long live the Republic! Long live Istalia")

Last edited by Antani Sfini on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Antani Sfini

Re: Corriere d'Istalia - NEWS

Postby Groovy Decoy » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:40 am

Could you at least provide a translation for the benefit of the vast majority of players who don't speak Italian?
Groovy Decoy

Postby Antani Sfini » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:14 am

I'm sorry, I thought I had already added that. I have now remedied.
Antani Sfini

Postby Antani Sfini » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Nasce il governo Poldi III. Bergson dà l'incarico all'esecutivo PRI-AL.

Maggio 3365
Dopo un'intensa giornata di consultazioni al Quirinale, il presidente della Repubblica Enrico Bergson ha conferito l'incarico di governo a Romano Poldi. «Il presidente della Repubblica Enrico Bergson ha ricevuto alle ore 19,00 il Professor Romano Poldi, e gli ha conferito l'incarico di formare il nuovo governo. Il professor Poldi si è riservato di accettare», ha detto, leggendo da un comunicato, il segretario generale della Presidenza della Repubblica Donaldo Massa. Poldi ha fatto sapere che domani mattina "scioglierà la riserva" e comunicherà la lista dei ministri. «Ora - prosegue Poldi - mi sentirò anche con i presidenti di Camera e Senato, in un colloquio del tutto informale, per ascoltare i loro orientamenti e i loro consigli. Io ho garantito che noi opereremo per formare un governo equilibrato e solido, in grado di affrontare i problemi della politica e dell'economia del Paese per ridare all'Istalia una maggiore spinta per garantire un armonico sviluppo della nostra società». Una coesione- aggiunge Poldi- necessaria anche «per garantire ai giovani un futuro di serenità e anche per garantire alle famiglie la tranquillità di cui hanno bisogno». «Questa sera - conclude il neo Presidente - lavoreremo per definire la lista dei ministeri e dei relativi ministri».

Ad aprire la lunga lista delle personalità che sono salite sul Colle tra la mattinata ed il pomeriggio è stato il leader di RSC, Cecco d’Esculo, seguito dai leader di PSDI e TP.

Ecco il resoconto dei momenti che hanno dato vita, il giorno seguente, al governo “Poldi III”:

Ore 12.04 Poldi a colloquio con Bergson al Quirinale
Il presidente del Consiglio incaricato, Romano Poldi, è da pochi minuti a colloquio con il capo dello Stato, Enrico Bergson, al Quirinale.

Poldi parla di come è nato il suo nuovo esecutivo: «Come avevo sempre detto, sin dal primo minuto le squadre di governo si decidono alla fine. E' chiaro che c'è sempre un condizionamento per la squadra complessiva. Non si può mai chiudere in anticipo, così è stato ma senza tensioni particolari. Tanto che ieri lavoravamo sui sottosegretari, un po’ avanti con il compito».

Il premier incaricato ha ricordato l'ultima volta in cui aveva ricevuto l'incarico di formare il governo: «Sono 7 anni, ma oggi non è venerdì. Mi sento molto bene, siamo nel momento del lavoro, dopo aver completato la lista dei ministri ora dobbiamo cominciare a lavorare per i sottosegretari e poi via, si comincia a lavorare».

Ore 12.05 Il governo Poldi giurerà alle 16.30, poi primo Cdm
Il presidente del Consiglio incaricato, Romano Poldi, ha sciolto la riserva e alle 16.30 di oggi pomeriggio tornerà al Quirinale per la cerimonia del giuramento nel Salone delle Feste. A comunicarlo ufficialmente è il Segretario generale del Quirinale, Donaldo Massa. "Il Presidente della Repubblica, Enrico Bergson - comunica - ha ricevuto questa mattina al palazzo del Quirinale l'on. Romano Poldi, il quale, sciogliendo la riserva, ha accettato di formare il nuovo governo".

Ore 12.26 Romano Poldi legge la lista dei ministri

12.40 Bergson: esprimo la mia soddisfazione
"Sono soddisfatto che la squadra sia stata composta. Esprimo la mia soddisfazione perché il governo si è formato poi, giudicherete voi e, naturalmente, il Parlamento". Con queste parole il presidente della Repubblica ha salutato l'avvenuta formazione del nuovo governo.

16.12 Al Quirinale tutto pronto per il giuramento
Nel Salone delle Feste del Quirinale è tutto pronto per la cerimonia del giuramento del governo Poldi. Dietro i banchi foderati di raso sono già accalcati giornalisti e fotoreporter.

16.57 E' terminato il giuramento dell'esecutivo Poldi
Con il giuramento dei ministri è terminata la cerimonia del giuramento nelle mani del capo dello Stato dell'esecutivo guidato da Romano Poldi. Nel corso delle chiamate al tavolo per il giuramento, non sono stati specificati i nomi dei dicasteri senza portafoglio.

16.57 E' terminato il giuramento dell'esecutivo Poldi
Con il giuramento dei ministri è terminata la cerimonia del giuramento nelle mani del capo dello Stato dell'esecutivo guidato da Romano Poldi. Nel corso delle chiamate al tavolo per il giuramento, non sono stati specificati i nomi dei dicasteri senza portafoglio.

17.08 Poldi e ministri brindano con Bergson
Un brindisi augurale nel Salone degli Specchi del Quirinale, subito dopo la cerimonia del giuramento. E' stato il presidente della Repubblica ad invitare Poldi ed i ministri del nuovo governo ad alzare i calici. Il Governo si riunirà poi alle 17:30 a Palazzo Chigi per la prima riunione del Consiglio dei ministri.

17.20 Poldi a Palazzo Chigi
Il presidente del Consiglio, Romano Poldi, è appena arrivato a Palazzo Chigi, dopo il giuramento al Quirinale. Ad accoglierlo, nel cortile della Presidenza del Consiglio, il picchetto d'onore delle forze armate e il segretario generale, Mauro Masi che poi lo accompagnerà al primo piano, nella Sala dei Galeoni.

(TRANSLATION:

Born the government Poldi III. Bergson gives the assignment to the executive PRI-AL.

May 3365
After a day of consultations at the Quirinale, the President of the Republic Henry Bergson has appointed the Roman government to Poldi. "The President of the Republic Henry Bergson received at 19.00 Professor Romano Poldi, and awarded him the task of forming the new government. Professor Poldi has reserved the right to accept, "he said, reading from a statement, the Secretary-General of the Presidency of the Republic Donaldo Massa. Poldi said that morning, "melt the reserve" and will announce the list of ministers. "Now - continues Prodi - I feel with the chairmen of the House and Senate, in an interview completely informal, to listen to their guidance and advice. I guarantee that we will work to form a government balanced and solid, able to tackle the problems of politics and the economy of the country all'Istalia to give a major push to ensure the harmonious development of our society. "A cohesion-adds-Poldi also necessary "to ensure young people a future of peace and also for giving families the peace of mind they need." "This evening - said the new president - we will work to define the list of ministries and their ministers."

Leading the long list of public figures who have climbed on the hill between the morning and the afternoon was the leader of RSC, Cecco d'Esculo, followed by the leader of Social Democrats and TP.

Here is the account of the moments that have created the following day, the government "Poldi III":

Poldi 12:04 hours in conversation with Bergson at the Quirinale
The Prime Minister in charge, Romano Poldi, is a few minutes' conversation with the head of state, Henry Bergson, the Quirinale.

Poldi talks about how he was born his new government: "As I have always said, from the first minute teams of government are decided at the end. It 'clear that there is always an important consideration for the team overall. You can never close early, so it was without special voltages. And yesterday we worked on secretaries, a bit 'on with the job. "

The appointed premier recalled the last time he had been asked to form the government, "I am 7 years, but today is Friday. I feel very good, we are in the moment of the work, after completing the list of ministers now we have to start working for the secretaries and then on, it begins to work. "

12.05 pm Poldi The government will be sworn in at 16.30, then the first CDM
The Prime Minister in charge, Romano Poldi, dismissed the reserve and at 16.30 this afternoon return to the Quirinal to the ceremony of swearing in the Ballroom. To communicate officially the Secretary-General of the Quirinal, Donaldo Massa. "The President of the Republic, Henry Bergson - report - received this morning the Quirinale Palace, the Hon. Romano Poldi, who dissolving the reserve, has agreed to form a new government."

[Img] http://i49.tinypic.com/11qieiq.jpg [/ img]

12:26 hours Romano Poldi reads the list of ministers

12:40 Bergson: I am delighted
"I am pleased that the team has been resolved. I am delighted that the government has formed then judge you and, of course, the Parliament". With these words, the president hailed the successful formation of the new government.

16:12 Al Quirinale everything ready for the oath
In the Salone delle Feste del Quirinale is all set for the ceremony of swearing in of the Government Poldi. Behind the counters lined with satin are already crowded journalists and photographers.

16:57 And 'completed the oath executive Poldi
With the swearing in of Ministers ended the ceremony of swearing in the hands of the head of state executive led by Romano Poldi. During calls to the table to take the oath, you have not specified the names of the departments without portfolio.

16:57 And 'completed the oath executive Poldi
With the swearing in of Ministers ended the ceremony of swearing in the hands of the head of state executive led by Romano Poldi. During calls to the table to take the oath, you have not specified the names of the departments without portfolio.

17:08 Poldi and ministers toast with Bergson
A toast greeting in the Hall of Mirrors of the Quirinal, immediately after the ceremony of the oath. It 'was the President of the Republic to invite Poldi and the ministers of the new government to raise their glasses. The Government will meet at 17:30 at Palazzo Chigi then for the first meeting of the Council of Ministers.

17:20 Poldi at Palazzo Chigi
The Prime Minister, Romano Poldi, has just arrived at Palazzo Chigi after the swearing at the Quirinale. To welcome in the courtyard of the Council Presidency, the guard of honor of the armed forces and the Secretary-General, Mauro Masi who then accompanied him on the first floor, in the Hall galleon.)
Last edited by Antani Sfini on Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Antani Sfini

Postby Antani Sfini » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:44 am

Visita Istituzionale del Presidente Enrico Bergson alla Federal Republic of Solentia

February 3370
Announcement from the Government of the Repubblica Istaliana

This press message was released by the Government of the Repubblica Istaliana.
The President Bergson was in official visit to the Federal Republic of Solentia last month. During the first day of the visit he met with the Prime Minister and Supreme President William Clarke.

During the meeting were discussed issues of bilateral cooperation, with particular attention paid to the economic relations between Italy and Solentia and trade. was also raised the issue relating to international relations, particularly in the situation of the Majatra.

The presidents have inaugurated the istalo-solentian Business Forum. The President Bergson said that the political dialogue between Solentia Istalia have now has new solid foundation after the defeat of the dictatorship quanzariana and continues to grow, the economic cooperation and investment are two pillars of solid relationships istalo-solantian. "The Republlica Istaliana is now free from the quanzarian enemy. Riabbracciamo the brothers of the Federal Republic of Solentia after years of neglect; today we begin a new path, that of collaboration, respect and friendship. This day is the dawn of a new day in relations between our two countries "- said Bergson.

At the end of the Presidents have written an international bilateral treaty which will soon be signed to establish the new policy course interanzionale between the two countries.

Signed,
the Government of the Repubblica Istaliana
Antani Sfini

Postby Antani Sfini » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:09 am

Il Presidente Bergson non si ricandiderà

Image ROMULA - Dopo 35 anni di servizio nella politica della nazione, due mandati come Presidente, padre della Repubblica, intrepido avversario del terrorismo dei quanzari, Enrico Bergson annuncia il suo ritiro. "Sono onorato di aver assistito in prima linea alla liberazione della mia terra. Abbiamo visto le atrocità, i disastri, le violenze della dittatura; siamo stati uniti nella difesa della nostra identità; abbiamo lottato insieme. Dopo 35 anni posso solo contemplare questa liberazione e sentirmi appagato. Ringrazio tutti coloro che mi hanno sostenuto, tutte le forze politiche del CLNI a cui questa Repubblica sarà grata per l'eternità". Bergson ha annunciato che non si ricandiderà. Sarà senatore a vita, ruolo che gli verrà conferito dal prossimo Presidente della Repubblica.

La segreteria del PRI ha annunciato che sarà Luca Corsero di Montesemolo il candidato Presidente della Repubblica del partito. Al suo posto, come candidati Premier, correrà Elsa Fornello, già ministro negli ultimi due governi della Repubblica.

(After 35 years of service in the politics of the nation, two terms as president, father of the Republic, fearless opponent of terrorism quanzari, Henri Bergson announced his retirement. "I am honored to have witnessed at the forefront of the liberation of my country. We have seen the atrocities, disasters, violence of the dictatorship, we were united in the defense of our identity, we fought together. After 35 years I can only contemplate this release and feel satisfied. thank all those who supported me, all the political forces of the CLNI that this Republic will thank you for eternity. "Bergson has announced it will not be standing for re. It will be a senator for life, a role that is conferred by the next President of the Republic.

The secretary of the PRI announced that it will Montesemolo Luca Cordero of the Presidential candidate of the party. In its place, as candidates Premier, run Elsa stove, a former minister in the last two governments of the Republic.)
Antani Sfini

Postby Antani Sfini » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:40 pm

Elsa Fornello lancia la campagna elettorale repubblicana 3372

Image ROMULA - Una folla oceanica ha invaso le strade della capitale per assistere alla convention repubblicana. L'evento ha coinvolto tutta la città con concerti, conferenze, dibattiti e raccolte di fondi e proposte in strada. Il tutto si è concluso con il rito del passaggio di testimone fra l'ex leader del partito, Luca Corsero di Montesemolo, ora candidato per la Presidenza della Repubblica, e la nuova leader Elsa Fornello: "Vi lascio in buone mani!" ha scherzato Montesemolo, "Elsa saprà proseguire con profitto l'esperienza di questi anni di governo. La squadra che vince non si cambia!" ha tuonato dal palco Montesemolo prima di far accogliere con un grande applauso la Fornello. "Oggi sono qui, ancora, come Ministro dell'Ambiente; ieri ero sempre con voi come Ministro dell'Interno. Domani sarò ancora con voi, lo credo e lo sento, come Presidente del Consiglio! Coraggio Istalia, molto è stato fatto in questi anni: abbiamo aumentato del 50% la spesa pubblica per costruire ospedali, scuole, strade, università, abbiamo dato case a chi non le aveva, siamo stati in prima linea nella lotta alla corruzione ed alla tratta degli schiavi; il nostro PIL è salito in maniera esponenziale, così da rimettere in carreggiata il nostro paese con i competitori stranieri; abbiamo riallacciato le relazioni internazionali con i nostri vicini - tutto questo per ricostruire una democrazia sulle macerie della barbarie quanzariana. Tutto questo è stato possibile grazie al nostro lavoro, al vostro sostegno ed alla meravigliosa alleanza di governo con gli amici dell'Area Laburista Istaliana, che saluto - sono oggi con noi presenti - e ai quali dico: la nostra alleanza è solida e matura, oggi più che mai.

Image Amici del PRI: con le elezioni alle porte posso solo dirvi di non smettere di sognare. Molto è ancora da fare: il federalismo, le liberalizzazioni, la riforma della giustizia, la riforma del mercato del lavoro. Giustizia e Libertà saranno, come sempre, le fondamenta su cui questa nostra splendida casa poggerà sicura".

Si apre così la campagna elettorale del PRI col motto: "Protagonisti in Istalia e nel Mondo".

(A huge crowd invaded the streets of the capital to attend the Republican convention. The event involved the whole city with concerts, lectures, debates and fundraisers and proposed road. It all ended with the ritual of passing of the baton between the former party leader, Luca Cordero of Montesemolo, now a candidate for the Presidency of the Republic, and the new leader Elsa Cooker: "I leave you in good hands!" Montesemolo joked, "Elsa will continue with profit the experience of these years of government. The team that wins does not change!" he thundered from the stage Montesemolo first to welcome with great applause the stove. "Today I am here, again, as Environment Minister, yesterday I was still with you as Minister of the Interior. Tomorrow I will be with you again, I do and I feel as Chairman of the Board! Courage Istalia, much has been done in these years have increased by 50% public spending to build hospitals, schools, roads, universities, we have homes to those who had not, we were in the forefront of the fight against corruption and trafficking in timid, our GDP grew in exponentially, so that our country back on track with foreign competitors, we have re-established international relations with our neighbors - all to rebuild a democracy on the ruins of barbarism quanzariana. All this has been possible thanks to the wonderful alliance of government with Area Labor Istaliana friends, I greet them - are present with us today - and to which I say, our alliance is solid and mature, now more than ever.)
Antani Sfini

Postby Antani Sfini » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:20 pm

Fornello: abbiamo perso, ora faremo una dura opposizione

ROMULA - Elsa Fornello ha voluto rispondere ad alcune nostre domanda, all'indomani della scofitta elettorale del PRI.

D: Onorevole Fornello, quanto ha inciso la politica economica del governo Montesemolo sulla vostra sconfitta?
R: Prima di tutto: la politica del governo Montesemolo resterà un baluardo di democrazia per questo paese. Aver ampliato in modo così grande la spesa del governo per garantire a tutti l'accesso alla sanità, infrastrutture, case, scuole, etc.. dovrebbe un punto a favore del PRi, non un capo d'accusa. Semmai i motivi sono altri.
D: Quali?
R: Dalla fuga di QR non era più esistito un partito "militarista", cioè tendenzialmente incline alla spesa militare ed alla militarizzazione della società. In questo frangente TeP ha assunto tale prospettiva, anche se "da sinistra". Alcuni milioni di votanti nostalgici della politica del pugno di ferro si sono così mossi verso Lipazi e compagnia.

D: Quindi il PRI non ha colpe?
R: L'unica colpa del PRI è di aver rischiato, da una parte lanciando me come candidata, dall'altra spingendo così in avanti la spesa pubblica. Forse molti ultra-liberali posso aver malvisto tale scelta.
D: In merito all'influenza di ALI?
R: Con i socialisti si è creata una meravigliosa complicità. Noi abbiamo fondato la nostra strategia sulla creazione di un partito liberale moderno, aperto alla società civile, snello. ALI è molto vicino a questo modello. Entrambe le nostre realtà si trovano rinnovate al termine di questi anni di governo e forse, ripeto, ad alcuni elettori vecchio stampo, sia militarsti che ultraliberali, ciò non è piaciuto molto. Noi comunque crediamo nel progetto MSC: alla lunga la storia ce ne darà ragione.
D: Che farete ora?
R: Abbiamo da fare una dura opposizione. Il Fronte Popolare proporrà misure distruttive per l'economia e la giustizia sociale, fra cui aborto, adozioni, eutanasia e motrimoni ed adozioni per coppie di ogni genere. Faremo di tutto per impedire che ciò accada.

(Elsa Cooker wanted to answer some of our question, after the electoral defeat of the PRI.

Q: Mr Cooker, what was affected by the government's economic policy Montesemolo on your defeat? [/ B]
A: First of all: government policy Montesemolo remain a bastion of democracy in this country. Has expanded so big government spending to ensure that everyone has access to health care, infrastructure, housing, schools, etc. .. should be a point in favor of PRi, not an indictment. If anything, there are other reasons.
Q: What?
A: From QR drain was no longer existed a party "militaristic", that is basically inclined towards military spending and the militarization of society. At this juncture TeP took that prospect, even if "left." Several million voters nostalgic iron fist policy you are so moved to Lipazi and company.
Q: So the PRI is not to blame?
A: The only fault of the PRI is risking one hand throwing me as a candidate, on the other thus pushing forward public spending. Perhaps many ultra-liberal I may have disliked that choice.
Q: With regard to the influence of ALI?
A: With the Socialists has created a wonderful complicity. We have based our strategy on the creation of a modern liberal party, open to civil society, slender. ALI is very close to this model. Both our companies are renewed at the end of these years of government and perhaps, again, some old-fashioned voters, both militarsti that ultra-liberal, this is not very much. We still believe in the MSC project: the long story will give us reason.
Q: What will you do now? [
A: We have to make a tough opposition. The Popular Front propose measures destructive to the economy and social justice, including abortion, adoption, euthanasia and motrimoni and adoptions for couples of all kinds. We will do everything to prevent this from happening.)
Antani Sfini

PreviousNext

Return to National News