Istalia

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Corriere d'Istalia

Postby 13ShinyTie » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:54 pm

President Maria Muller: Sacrificing freedom for security is not an option!
The President of the Republic has presented a bill to the chamber in light of terrorist attacks and foreign pressure!

In an unusual gesture, the President has asked the Chamber to pass a bill to "fight terrorism". The president has referenced foreign criticisms of Istalian softness and inability to deal with the threat at home, and hence has presented a bill which would give the police and security agencies more power, whilst seemingly - according to some analysts - sacrificing freedoms. The bill would allow the police to search houses "under the assumption tha crimes were committed" and the courts can force individuals to reveal private data. Of course judicial system remains in tact and independent, and the individual can appeal, but many believe that because the terrorists were left extremists, the courts will have their own political bias.

Moreover, some have even stated that the President has overstepped the line of what she is allowed by presenting the bill and "pushing" the national unity coalition into accepting the proposal which would after all help her party's political agenda, under the pretext of terrorism. After all, the very left believes that the PND is a fascist party, representing all that those anarchists fight against.

Nonetheless, the President issued a statement to the press:
Since the two coalition proposals failed, I have decided to continue this legislative term with the stable national unity coalition, which seemingly gets the daily business done. I hope the voters forgive me for that. What the voters will not forgive me though, is apathy towards the terrorist attacks and foreign claims of weakness and softness. As much as I can keep on saying that I hate these horrible undemocratic fringes of society, I can not achieve anything with words. So I had to step in and ask the government to accept my drafted proposal - which was quite similar to the Radicals' own proposal but watered down due to Liberal Democrat's understandable unwillingness to balance freedom and security. I agree in fact that sacrificing freedom for security in the Istalian Republic is not an option! However, we can do everything in the democratic framework to bolster security without limiting freedom and that is what my proposal does and that is what I ask of the Chamber to pass. At least for as long as the threat is still in the air.

Thank you

According to polls, Maria Muller's ratings have been positively affected by the proposal, rising by about 5%, which would make her favourite to win the election if it was tomorrow.
Nazionale, Official Press of the Alternativa Istaliana (Istalian Alternative; AI)
13ShinyTie

Postby Axxell » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:05 pm

Istalian Edition
Estero: piena solidarietà a Valruzia ma il Minstero degli Esteri è costretto a richiamare l'Ambasciatore al Congresso Mondiale
L'Istalia difenda la presa di posizione Valruziana difronte alle critiche Deltariane, ma al Congresso Mondiale l'Ambasciatore Istaliano si è lasciato andare in dichiarazioni non consone

ROMULA - Il Ministero degli Esteri ha oggi rilasciato un comunicato stampa con il quale è stata data piena solidarietà al Governo Valruziano a seguito delle critiche lanciate da Deltaria:

E' con piena solidarietà che il Governo Istaliano sostiene il Governo di Valruzia di fronte alle critiche lanciate dal Governo Deltariano, accuse di imperialismo inaccettabili da parte di chi negli ultimi sessant'anni è stata la causa principale della destabilizzazione di Jelbania, che ha invaso e dove ha stabilito un suo governo fantoccio.
Il Governo Valruziano deve invece essere encomiato per gli sforzi profusi durante la crisi di Noumonde e no responsabilità devono essere addossate a Valruzia per il fallimento dei negoziati di pace, responsabilità che ricade solo e soltanto sul governo militare illegale attualmente al potere in Noumonde che ha rifiutato la partecipazione di esponenti di uno dei gruppi di resistenza più importanti della maggioranza oppressa Malgy che, vergognosamente, è stato da quel Governo discriminatorio assimilato indegnamente a gruppi criminali terroristici.
Come già espresso dall'Ambasciatore Istaliano al Congresso Mondiale, l'Istalia offre tutta l'assistenza possibile alle forze Valruziane e della Federazione Canrillese che si stanno ingaggiando per porre termine ad un regime militare illegale e quindi a troppi secoli di discriminazione ed oppressione per milioni di persone a cui va, in primis, il nostro pensiero.

Allo stesso tempo, però, il Ministero ha anche annunciato che ha ufficialmente richiamato l'Ambasciatore Aldo Marino a Romula e che a breve sarà nominato un nuovo Ambasciatore.
Il Ministero, infatti, ha dovuto rispondere alle critiche che si sono levati, anche in patria, per alcune dichiarazioni dell'Ambasciatore Marino rilasciate durante una recente sessione dell'Assemblea Generale del Congresso Mondiale, dichiarazioni considerate non consone, incitando una sorta di vendetta anti-coloniale, e che sono state considerate rivolte all'intera popolazione Canrillese di Noumonde.
Così commenta il Ministero degli Esteri:

L'Ambasciatore Marino è stato rimosso dal ruolo di Ambasciatore al Congresso Mondiale a causa di dichiarazioni eccessivamente violente che, apparentemente, sono state rivolte alla popolazione di origine Canrillese di Noumonde.
Anche se, in verità, questi commenti sono stati rivolti al Generale Blanchard e quindi alla leadership dei Canrillesi a favore del segregazionismo e delle politiche discriminatorie, ciò non riflette la posizione Istaliana che, indipendentemente da come il regime segregazionista verrà abolito, promuove l'instaurarsi di una politica conciliatoria che veda le due etnie parificate in tutto e per tutto e che intraprendano una strada comune di ricostruzione culturale, sociale, economica e politica del Paese.
Le dichiarazioni rilasciate dall'Ambasciatore Marino sono dipese, ci teniamo a dirlo, ad opinioni personali dell'Ambasciatore che, lo rendiamo noto, ha perso una persona a lui vicina durante le persecuzioni in Alduria contro i Majatrani e che aveva conosciuto quando, prima di divenire Ambasciatore al Congresso Mondiale, ha lavorato ad uno dei Consolati Istaliani in Alduria, una storia che ha fortemente colpito psicologicaòente l'Ambasciatore Marino e che ha sfogato tutta la sua frustrazione di fronte all'ennesimo caso di discriminazioni razziali.
Tutto ciò, comunque, non cambia il fatto che l'Istalia non pone il veto ad alcuna soluzione per rimuovere dal potere il Generale Blanchard ed il sistema di Governo esclusivo della minoranza bianca in Noumonde. Nonostante le fortissime pressioni internazionali, nonostante una generosa offerta a sedersi al tavolo delle negoziazioni, è chiaro infatti che inesistente è la volontà del Governo Militare Illegittimo di Noumonde di lasciare il potere e quindi procedere alla piena parificazione ed integrazione dei Malgy nella vita politica, sociale, culturale ed economica del Paese.
L'Istalia di certo non resterà per altri 400 anni a guardare il regime discriminatorio di Noumonde continuare a prendere in giro la comunità internazionale ma soprattutto ad opprimere millioni di persone a causa della loro etnia.

Foreign Affairs: full solidarity with Valruzia but the Foreign Ministry is forced to recall the Ambassador to the World Congress
Istalia defends the Valruzian position in front of the Deltarian critique, but at the World Congress the Istalian Ambassador has let himself go in unacceptable statements

ROMULA - The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has today issued a press release with which full solidarity has been given to the Valruzian Government following the criticisms launched by Deltaria:

It is with full solidarity that the Istalian Government supports the Government of Valruzia in the face of the criticisms launched by the Deltarian government, unacceptable accusations of imperialism by part of those who in the last sixty years were the main cause of the destabilization of Jelbania, which he invaded and established its puppet government.
The Valruzian Government must instead be commended for the efforts made during the Noumonde crisis and no responsibility must be borne by Valruzia for the failure of the peace negotiations, responsibility that falls only and exclusively on the illegal military government currently in power in Noumonde which has refused the participation of members of one of the most important resistance groups of the oppressed Malgy majority which, shamefully, it was unworthily assimilated to some terrorist groups from that discriminatory government.
As already expressed by the Istalian Ambassador at the World Congress, Istalia offers all possible assistance to the Valruzian forces and the Canrillaise Federation who are engaging in order to put an end to an illegal military regime and therefore to too many centuries of discrimination and oppression for millions of people to whom, first of all, goes our thoughts.

At the same time, however, the Ministry has also announced that it has officially recalled Ambassador Aldo Marino to Romula and that a new Ambassador will soon be appointed.
The Ministry, in fact, had to respond to the criticisms that have arisen, even at home, for some statements of the Ambassador Marino released during a recent session of the General Assembly of the World Congress, statements considered unsuitable, inciting a sort of anti-colonial revenge, and that have been considered addressed to the entire Canrillaise population of Noumonde.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs comments:

Ambassador Marino has been removed from the role of Ambassador to the World Congress due to overly violent statements that, apparently, have been addressed to the Canrillaise population of Noumonde.
Although, in truth, these comments have been addressed to General Blanchard and therefore to the political leadership of the Canrillaises in favor of segregationism and discriminatory policies, this does not reflect the Istalian position that, regardless of how the segregationist regime will be abolished or removed, promotes the establishment of a conciliatory policy that sees the two ethnic groups as equal in all and that embark on a common path of cultural, social, economic and political reconstruction of the country.
The statements issued by Ambassador Marino have depended, we should say, to the personal opinions of the Ambassador who, we let you know, lost a person close to him during the persecutions in Alduria against the Majatrans and who had known when, before becoming Ambassador to the World Congress, he worked at one of the Istalian Consulates in Alduria, a story that has deeply affected Ambassador Marino psychologically and that has vented all his frustration in the face of the umpteenth case of racial discrimination.
All this, however, does not change the fact that Istalia does not veto any solution to remove General Blanchard from power and the exclusive system of government of the white minority in Noumonde. Despite the strong international pressures, despite a generous offer to sit at the negotiating table, it is clear that there is no will of the illegitime Military Government of Noumonde to leave power and therefore proceed to the full equality and integration of the Malgy in political life, social , cultural and economic of the country.
Istalia certainly will not remain for another 400 years watching the discriminatory regime of Noumonde continue to make fun of the international community but above all to oppress millions of people because of their ethnicity.
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby Rogue » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:52 am

Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Axxell » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:14 pm

L'ISTALIANO
Domande e risposte sull'attualità istaliana

Il filosofo politico Alberto Nuvolari sull'eterno scontro tra Sovranità Nazionale ed Interventismo Umanitario

THE ISTALIAN
Questions and answers on the istalian latest events

The political philosopher Alberto Nuvolari on the eternal confrontation between National Sovereignty and Humanitarian Interventionism

Italiano
Buongiorno Sign. Nuvolari, il Corriere l'ha voluta intervistare poiché voi siete l'autore di diversi saggi, come ad esempio "Legge Internazionale e Globalizzazione" oppure "Diritti Universali e Frontiere", per citarne solo alcuni, che si concentrano sulla scontro tra due tra i principi fondamentali che regolano le relazioni tra gli Stati ed i Popoli, ovvero: Sovranità Nazionale e Diritti Umani, un tema che ha portato l'Istalia a scontrarsi soprattutto con Selucia in piena crisi Neumonde
Buongiorno e grazie per l'invito. In verità Selucia è solo l'ultima delle numerose nazioni con cui l'Istalia, da quanto è emersa sulla scena internazionale, si è scontrata su questo tema che fondamentalmente è uno scontro sui limiti e della Sovranità Nazionale e dei Diritti Umani che, come ha detto lei, sono due concetti fondamentali, due pietre angolari del Diritto Internazionale.
Il concetto di Sovranità Nazionale è sicuramente il più antico ed il primo che è emerso ed ha avuto origine fondamentalmente durante il XVIII secolo quando il colonialismo Artaniano giunse in Majatra. I numerosi conflitti che scoppiarono in Majatran tra il XVII ed il XIX secolo erano tutti alimentati da sentimenti Nazionalisti, dai principi della Sovranità Nazionale, del Diritto all'autodeterminazione e così via, ma erano tutti concetti che si rifacevano ad altri eventi ancora più precedenti, come ad esempio i conflitti religiosi in Artania, che videro imporsi il concetto secondo il quale nazioni terze non avevano diritto di interferire negli affari domestici di altre nazioni, in quel caso si parlava appunto della Religione di Stato promossa da questo o quel sovrano.
Il concetto invece di Diritti Umani è molto più recente, ed emerge soprattutto durante il XX ed il XXI secolo e possiamo dire che l'emergere di un etica legata ai diritti fondamentali dell'uomo è strettamente legata all'emergere dei Nazionalismi che in diversi casi sono sfociati in Suprematismo etnico.
Grande shock fu generato dal Terrore durante la lunghissima guerra civile Deltariana, quindi le persecuzioni in Dovani delle potenze coloniali contro le popolazioni autoctone, le persecuzioni politiche ed i massacri durante la Guerra Civile Dundorfiana tra Reich e Repubblica Democratica, le rivoluzioni d'indipendenza, le prime Costituzioni scritte ed i diritti riconosciuti ai cittadini... tutti episodi che hanno generato una domanda: dove si arresta il Potere dei Governi? Quali sono i limiti della Sovranità esercitata dallo Stato? Esiste un diritto superiore a quello dello Stato? Quando decadono i diritti dei Governi di fronte a quelli dei suoi cittadini?

E quindi siamo giunti alle prime Dichiarazioni dei Diritti Umani
Una pietra miliare del Diritto Internazionale! Abbiamo visto la concretizzazione di un etica davvero universale e multietnica, che non ha confini, venire condensata in documenti nei quali sono stati riversati dei valori che possiamo ben definire post-nazionalisti, successivi al concetto di Stato-Nazione che ha portato alla formazione delle nazioni moderne. Un'etica e dei valori legati al benessere ed all'incolumità della persona che va al di là della morale religiosa, civica, delle ragioni di stato e così via.

Se lei parla di superamento del concetto di Stato-Nazione, dovremmo dedurre che considera i Diritti Umani... come dire... preminenti sul principio di Sovranità Nazionale?
Direi di sì! Il concetto di Sovranità Nazionale, tra l'altro, ha cominciato a venire intaccato in primis dal fenomeno della Globalizzazione, dall'emergere delle organizzazioni internazionali e sovranazionali ma, potremmo dire che, il concetto di Stato-Nazione fin dal suo emergere è stato intaccato dallo stesso Diritto Internazionale, perfezionatosi proprio quando gli Stati-Nazione emergenti hanno compreso la necessità di regole comuni sul quale basare le relazioni tra di loro.
Inoltre, guardiamo alle innumerevoli Convenzioni su innumerevoli temi che riguardano il trattamento e la protezione delle persone, civili come militari, da parte dei Governi, come per esempio le Convenzioni sui Prigionieri di Guerra, le Convenzioni sull'uso delle Armi Nucleari, e quindi i numerosi Trattati sul Trattamento dei disabili fino ad arrivare ai Trattati Ambientali, i quali, chiaramente, non possono essere considerati come fine a se stessi, ma chiaramente al loro interno emerge la tutela dell'ambiente dove vivono gli esseri umani, che devono essere difesi dai cambiamenti climatici come anche da disastri industriali ed ecologici di vario tipo.

Dunque è chiaro che al centro di tutti questi dibattiti vi è il benessere dell'individuo
Ma certamente! Ovviamente! Viviamo in un epoca dove nella maggior parte degli Stati la legislazione a tutela dei diritti del singolo cittadino costituiscono la gran parte della legislazione in vigore. Non viviamo più in un epoca dove erano i popoli, i clan, le tribù ed i loro leader, Capi Famiglia, ecc... ad essere i soggetti del Diritto e delle relazioni sociali, politiche, economiche ed internazionali, il concetto di benessere dell'individuo è ormai radicato da secoli nella stragrande maggioranza delle culture e delle nazioni. Buona parte delle Costituzioni create ed entrate in vigore per secoli nelle varie nazioni sono state caratterizzare da un concetto ben preciso: porre dei limiti al potere Sovrano dello Stato, originariamente dei Re e successivamente dei Governi e dei loro apparati, e sottolineare i diritti del cittadino

È dunque lecito l'intervento militare di fronte a violazioni dei Diritti dell'Uomo?
La moderna giurisprudenza del Diritto Internazionale si rifà ai principi di Sovranità delineati negli ultimi secoli del secondo millennio, di cui abbiamo parlato, ovvero: qualsiasi guerra di tipo aggressivo, espansionistico o motivata da obbiettivi legati al controllo di risorse, territori, ecc... è sempre illegale e da condannare. Ma nell'era globalizzata in cui viviamo, nell'era dei Diritti Umani, dobbiamo considerare delle eccezioni, una tendenza che possiamo definire "Interventismo Umanitario".
E sono più che pronto a rispondere affermativamente alla domanda, è lecito!
Prima di tutto, dobbiamo considerare che il concetto di Diritti Umani è slegato da qualsiasi tipo di divisione territoriale o politica, è un principio rivolto all'Uomo, all'Essere Umano, all'Umanità in generale e non emergono differenze determinate da etnia, religione, orientamento sessuale e via dicendo. Secondo, queste dichiarazioni nel corso della storia sono state adottate da un grandissimo numero di nazioni indipendentemente dal sistema politico in vigore e dal back ground culturale ed oggi dire che "i Diritti Umani sono incompatibili con la cultura di questa o quest'altra nazione o questo o quest'altro popolo" è ormai una giustificazione utilizzata solo da quei regimi che non hanno intenzione di porre limiti al loro potere.
Terzo, è comprovato come Stati che si sono macchiati di crimini contro l'umanità siano stati protagonisti di importanti periodi ed episodi di instabilità locale ed internazionale e molti considerano simili nazioni una minaccia per la stessa sicurezza delle relazioni internazionali e per la pace mondiale e quindi per la stabilità sociale, economica e politica di intere regioni e continenti: una nazione nella quale i diritti dei cittadini sono garantiti ed attivamente protetti sono nazioni tendenzialmente più stabili ed in un mondo globalizzato come il nostro sappiamo bene come l'instabilità per una nazione possa generare instabilità a livello internazionale.
Infine, non dobbiamo scordare un vero e proprio dovere morale nei confronti di coloro che subiscono le violenze del loro Stato, del loro Governo, di Signori della Guerra, Dittatori, Regimi Autoritari e così via...
Dobbiamo comprendere infine come entrambi questi principi fanno parte del Diritto Internazionale che le nazioni sono tenute a rispettare senza eccezioni, non possiamo rischiare di cadere nella trappola del relativismo.

Ecco, è giunto da solo all'argomento della mia prossima domanda: secondo lei il relativismo sui principi dei Diritti Umani potrebbe mettere a rischio anche il resto del Diritto Internazionale? Mi sembra ne abbia parlato in uno dei suoi ultimi saggi.
È chiaro! La diffusione di un pericoloso relativismo etico-nazionale, come applicato sui Diritti Umani, potrebbe tranquillamente essere applicato anche al resto del Diritto Internazionale con nazioni che ignorerebbero lo stesso principio di Sovranità Nazionale avocando il fatto che un simile principio non è compatibile con la loro cultura, giustificando Guerre espansionistiche parlando di... "spazio vitale"... di "diritto della superiorità della razza"... e tante altre motivazioni di questo genere.
Personalmente trovo questo relativismo una mera mascherata, uno scudo dietro al quale nascondere qualsiasi orrore si voglia commettere.

Non pensa però che non dovrebbero essere i singoli stati ma invece organismi superiori a dover prendere l'iniziativa od almeno ad autorizzare simili interventi umanitari?
In effetti dovrebbero essere i maggiori organismi internazionali a doversi far carico di simili interventi, in primis il Congresso Mondiale. Ma abbiamo visto molte nazioni rigettare anche lo stesso Congresso Mondiale e tutte le normative da lui prodotte. Dunque, vediamo ancora una volta come gli interessi di quelle autorità che citano la Sovranità Nazionale per giustificare le loro azioni mettono a rischio ulteriormente il Diritto Internazionale che nel Congresso Mondiale ha trovato una Fonte Normativa di prim'ordine.
Ma proprio focalizzandoci sul Congresso Mondiale troviamo ulteriori elementi che sostengono la liceità dell'Interventismo Umanitario: il Congresso Mondiale si è infatti dotato di organismi a lui dipendenti che come principale obbiettivo hanno, appunto, la tutela e la diffusione dei Diritti Umani, la repressione dei Crimini contro l'Umanità e prevede addirittura un apparato d'intervento militare sottoposto al Consiglio di Sicurezza che possa intervenire anche in questi casi.
Dunque, credo che sia dovere del Congresso Mondiale schierarsi sempre e comunque dalla parte dei perseguitati, dalla parte degli oppressi e quindi agire in loro favore e condannare senza esitazione qualsiasi regime che non rispetti i più basilari Diritti Umani.

English
Good Morning Mr. Nuvolari, Corriere wanted to interview you because you are the author of several essays, such as "International Law and Globalization" or "Universal Rights and Frontiers", to name just two of your works, which focus on the clash between two fundamental principles that regulate the relations between States and Peoples, namely: National Sovereignty and Human Rights, a theme that has led Istalia to clash especially with Selucia during the ongoing crisis of Neumonde
Good morning and thank you for the invitation. In truth Selucia is only the last of the numerous nations with which Istalia, since it emerged on the international scene, has clashed on this issue that fundamentally is a clash on the limits and the National Sovereignty and Human Rights that, as you said, are two fundamental concepts, two cornerstones of International Law.
The concept of National Sovereignty is certainly the oldest and the first that emerged and originated fundamentally during the 18th century when the Artanian colonialism arrived in Majatra. The numerous conflicts that broke out in Majatra between the seventeenth and nineteenth centuries were all fueled by nationalist sentiments, by the principles of national sovereignty, the right to self-determination and so on, but they were all concepts that refer to other events even earlier, such as the religious conflicts in Artania, which saw the imposition of the concept according to which third nations had no right to interfere in the domestic affairs of other nations, in that case they spoke precisely of the State Religion promoted by this or that sovereign.
The concept instead of Human Rights is much more recent, and emerges especially during the twentieth and twenty-first century and we can say that the emergence of an ethic linked to fundamental human rights is closely linked to the emergence of nationalisms that in several cases they have resulted in ethnic Suprematism.
Great shock was generated by the Terror during the long Deltarian civil war, then the persecutions in Dovani of the colonial powers against the indigenous populations, political persecutions and massacres during the Dundorfian Civil War between Reich and the Democratic Republic, the revolutions of independence, the first written Constitutions and the rights granted to citizens ... all episodes that generated a question: where does the power of governments stop? What are the limits of Sovereignty exercised by the State? Is there a right superior to that of the state? When the rights of Governments for those of its citizens decay?

And so we have reached the first declarations of human rights
A milestone in International Law! We have seen the concretization of a truly universal and multiethnic ethic principle, which has no boundaries, to be condensed into documents in which values ​​that we can well define post-nationalist, arise after the concept of State-Nation that led to the formation of the modern nation. An ethic and values ​​related to the well-being and safety of the person who goes beyond religious, civic morality, reasons of state and so on.

If you talk about overcoming the concept of State-Nation, should we infer that you consider Human Rights ... how to say ... pre-eminent on the principle of National Sovereignty?
I would say yes! The concept of National Sovereignty, among other things, began to be affected first of all by the phenomenon of Globalization, by the emergence of international and supranational organizations, but we could say that the concept of State-Nation has been affected since its emergence from the same International Law, perfected precisely when the emerging nation-states understood the need for common rules on which to base the relations between them.
In addition, we look at the countless Conventions on countless topics concerning the treatment and protection of people, civilians as military, by governments, such as the Conventions on Prisoners of War, the Conventions on the use of Nuclear Weapons, and therefore the numerous treaties on the treatment of the disabled up to the Environmental Treaties, which, clearly, can not be considered as an end in themselves, but clearly within them emerges the protection of the environment where human beings live, which must be defended by climate change as well as industrial and ecological disasters of various kinds.

So it is clear that the well-being of the individual is at the center of all these debates
But of course! Obviously! We live in an era where in most states the legislation protecting the rights of the individual citizen constitutes the majority of the legislation in force. We no longer live in an era where there were peoples, clans, tribes and their leaders, Heads of the Family, etc ... to be the subjects of law and social, political, economic and international relations, the concept of wellbeing of the individual is now rooted for centuries in the vast majority of cultures and nations. A large part of the Constitutions created and entered into force for centuries in the various nations have been characterized by a precise concept: to place limits on the sovereign power of the State, originally of the Kings and subsequently of the Governments and their apparatus, and to emphasize the rights of the citizen,

So, Mr Nuvolari, is military intervention permissible with regard to violations of human rights?
The modern jurisprudence of International Law refers to the principles of Sovereignty outlined in the last centuries of the second millennium, of which we have spoken, namely: any aggressive war, expansionist one or motivated by objectives related to the control of resources, territories, etc.... it is always illegal and to be condemned. But in the globalized era in which we live, in the era of Human Rights, we must consider exceptions, a trend that we can define as "Humanitarian Interventionism".
And I am more than ready to answer the question affirmatively, it is permissible!
First of all, we must consider that the concept of Human Rights is unrelated to any kind of territorial or political division, it is a principle addressed to Man, to Human Being, to Humanity in general and there are no differences determined by ethnicity, religion , sexual orientation and so on. Second, these statements throughout history have been adopted by a very large number of nations regardless of the political system and cultural back ground and today statements that foundamentaly say that "Human Rights are incompatible with the culture of this or that other nation or this or this other people", they are actually justifications used only by those regimes that do not intend to put limits on their power.
Third, it is proven that states that have committed crimes against humanity have been protagonists of important periods and episodes of local and international instability and many consider similar nations a threat to the security of international relations and world peace and therefore for the social, economic and political stability of entire regions and continents: a nation in which the rights of citizens are guaranteed and actively protected are tendentially more stable nations and in a globalized world such as ours we know well how instability for a nation can generate instability internationally.
Finally, we must not forget a real moral duty towards those who suffer the violence of their state, their government, warlords, dictators, authoritarian regimes and so on ...
Finally, we must understand how both these principles are part of the International Law that nations are required to respect without exception, we can not risk falling into the trap of relativism.

Here, you came to the subject of my next question alone: ​​do you think relativism about the principles of Human Rights could put the rest of International Law at risk? It seems to me you spoke of it in one of your last essays.
It's clear! The spread of a dangerous ethical-national relativism, as applied on Human Rights, could easily be applied to the rest of International Law with nations that would ignore the same principle of National Sovereignty by claiming that such a principle is not compatible with their culture , justifying expansionist Wars talking about... "living space"... of "the right of the superiority of the race"... and many other motivations of this kind.
Personally I find this relativism a mere disguise, a shield behind which to hide any horror you want to commit.

Do not you think that it should not be the individual states but instead higher bodies have to take the initiative or at least to authorize similar humanitarian interventions?
In fact, it should be the major international bodies to take charge of such interventions, primarily the World Congress. But we have seen many nations reject even the World Congress itself and all the regulations it produced. Thus, we see once again how the interests of those authorities who cite the National Sovereignty to justify their actions further undermine International Law, which in the World Congress has found a first-class source of law.
But just focusing on the World Congress we find further elements that support the lawfulness of Humanitarian Interventionism: the World Congress has been in fact equipped with bodies dependent on him that have as their main objective the protection and the spread of human rights, the repression of Crimes against Humanity and even provides a military intervention apparatus submitted to the Security Council that can also intervene in these cases.
Therefore, I believe that it is the duty of the World Congress to always stand on the side of the persecuted, on the side of the oppressed and therefore act in their favor and condemn without hesitation any regime that does not respect the most basic Human Rights.
Last edited by Axxell on Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Axxell

Postby 13ShinyTie » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:06 pm

After 12 years of a Nationalist President, the socialists dethroned them
However, the PND gained seats in the Chamber
Maria Muller at the election party in Palerno

After the recent elections, the PND was finally dethroned from the presidency, with Maria Muller not even making the second round despite the PND gaining more seats in the chamber of deputies and remaining the largest fraction. Maria Muller has commented after the bitter defeat:
I think the main factor is that I am not Juliana Vespa-Baldassare (ex-President). It will be harder to work with a socialist president but I think with the couple extra seats we have gained some confidence and we will pull through. We have already turned to our usual allies the ULD, PP and PdA but we would gladly be willing to continue working with the left in a grand coalition if they have interesting proposals, fitting the National Democratic ideals which we will under no circumstance betray. Just like the chamber backed my proposal to counter terrorism for example. I thank them for that.
Nazionale, Official Press of the Alternativa Istaliana (Istalian Alternative; AI)
13ShinyTie

Postby Koba998 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:46 am

RESISTENZA| PdSI Official Journal | August 4460

Salvatore Alletta is the new Istalian president: after twelve years the Popular Front wins again. Mr. President: "Seen the difficulties of our times, we have to call for a popular referendum"

With nearly 3 million of votes more than the right, the Popular Front won the Presidential elections; it didn't happen from twelve years, and, more, it was since 4379 that a far-leftist candidate didn't win the presidency. Anyway, from the first speech of President Alletta, we can deduce that he's the first pointing the partial victory of the PF:

Clearly, a great part of Istalia chose my person as an answer to the old rightist presidents. Anyway, as a democrat, I can't hide reality: the Zardugal conflict and the internal terrorist menace still reflect into a confused electoral result. As many analists from both parts are saying, the three parties of the left and the three of the right neither have the majority to lead the country. As it happened many times, the majority weight lies on the shoulders of the unaligned Farmers Party. As new president, I find precipitous choosing either for a center-left proposal or a center-right one, considering that the large coalition Government Turrini is still in power and is still doing a great job handling the most important contemporary social conflicts. As a strong believer in the power of the people, as a Democracy defender, I stand up as a guarantor of the constitution, as a freedom guardian: the only choose I see in front of me is a Large popular referendum, where the Istalians will choose between a large coalition government or a political one of rightist or leftist color. This is the first proposal I make to the istalian parliament, and I hope that every political party will support this decision, working toward a fast referendum to give a new government of the istalian republic, reflecting the actual positions of the population. Thank you!

President Alletta
Koba998

Postby Axxell » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:30 pm

Istalian Edition
ULTIM'ORA: Mostruoso attentato a Bunogna: 82 morti e 217 feriti
Una bomba ha raso al suolo l'edificio centrale della Stazione di Bunogna, gli estremisti di destra dei Nuclei d'Azione Rivoluzionaria rivendicano la strage

BUNOGNA - Erano le 08.14 di mattina quando la Stazione Centrale di Bunogna, gremita di pendolari e viaggiatori, è stata devastata da una catastrofica esplosione che ha spazzato via un'intera ala del l'intera ala della Sala d'aspetto dei Treni Nazionali e Regionali ed investendo anche il Regionale Bunogna-Vinesia fermo sulla Banchina 1 e quindi l'antistante parcheggio dei bus.
L'esplosione, che è avvenuta durante uno degli orari di punta della giornata, ha causato la morte di 82 persone e ne ha ferite o mutilate oltre 200: si tratta della strage più grave dovuta ad un atto terroristico degli ultimi cento anni e che fa tornare alla mente la paura e l'orrore del decennio terroristico della Crisi Wantuniana.
Tra le vittime ed i feriti si contano numerosi adolescenti, molti dei quali arrivavano a Bunogna centrale per raggiungere le loro scuole e vi sono anche alcuni volti noti come Erica Moretti, 16 anni, attrice nota al grande pubblico per tre serie televisive adolescenziali e due film, che ha fatto parlare molto di se causando anche un po' di scandalo per i temi trattati nei film e nelle serie dove ha partecipato, che ha subito diverse ustioni sul corpo e che ne avrà per circa tre settimane.

Erica Moretti, among the injuried, with Vincenzo Casella in a scene of one of her recent fim

Esemplare è stata la disponibilità dei cittadini della città che in massa hanno raggiunto il luogo della strage offrendo tutto l'aiuto possibile alle forze di sicurezza già intervenute e contribuendo soprattutto a tirare fuori i feriti, ma anche i molti corpi, da sotto le macerie senza fermarsi nell'arco di tutta la giornata. Tra i soccorritori civili anche il sindaco di Bunogna, Arturo Vieri (FD) ed il Governatore del Trivendito Gianni Montesano (PND), accorsi non appena appreso della strage.

Image Image

Nonostante si sia immediatamente sospettato si trattasse di un altro episodio di terrorismo rosso, stavolta sono stati estremisti di destra estrema a rivendicare l'attentato presentandosi sotto il nome di "Nuclei d'Azione Rivoluzionaria" e rivendicato l'attentato attraverso una telefonata alla Questura di Polizia di Via dei Giardini Nuovi.
I NAR hanno dichiarato di aver agito per vendicare la morte del dittatore Noumondese Remy Blanchard e quindi la caduta del dittatore Alduriano Thomas Rousseau.
I Nucleari d'Azione Rivoluzionaria si sono dichiarati alleati e collaboratori all'Azione Canrillese Internazionale lanciando l'appello a tutti i patrioti d'Istalia e di Majatra ad unire gli sforzi con l'Azione Canrillese per combattere l'Imperialismo liberale e Globalizzato e proteggere l'identità e le tradizioni delle Nazioni, sempre più minacciate da quello che accusano essere il Nuovo Ordine Globale dei decadenti Liberali che vogliono eradicare dalle menti dei Popoli i valori della Patria e della Nazione e soppiantare le tradizioni proprie dei popoli per sostituirla con l'Idra dalle infinite teste del multiculturalismo che con i tentacoli del capitalismo vogliono instaurare il nuovo ordine sfruttando il caos e la decadenza di valori ed aspirazioni.

Tutto il mondo politico ovviamente ha già condannato in blocco la terribile strage ma alcuni partiti politici sembrano decisi a reagire allontanandosi il più possibile dagli estremi dello spettro politico per formare una grande coalizione centrista e moderata. Tra questi si contano i Liberal Democratici, il Partito degli Agricoltori e quindi l'Alleanza Radicale. Soprattutto AR, sotto la guida di Alessandro Morandi, pienamente rimessosi, si ritrova a gestire tensioni crescenti soprattutto con i Socialisti ed ora con il neoeletto Presidente della Repubblica Salvatore Alletta con il quale non condivide l'idea di un referendum consultivo per indicare a chi affidare il nuovo Governo, una mossa, dichiara Morandi, che non può che indebolire la figura del Presidente e l'autorità del Parlamento, indebolimento che la nazione non può permettersi. Ma più importanti, il leader Radicale avrebbe consigliato al Presidente di formare un nuovo Governo di Unità Nazionale immediatamente e senza tentennamenti, un gesto che avrebbe dato autorità alle istituzioni ed alla politica "sana" del paese. Infatti, teme Morandi, che la società Istaliana sia troppo radicalizzata e polarizzata attualmente e se si dovesse riscontrare un maggior appoggio per un governo di sinistra o di destra, questo genererebbe manifestazioni ed ancora più insofferenza per la parte uscita sconfitta da un simile referendum consultivo.

Image Image

Il Presidente della Repubblica ha già parlato alla nazione dichiarando che il popolo d'Istalia non è mai stato atterrito e sconfitto da simili massacri, che è sempre risposto con coraggio, mantenendo la testa alta senza mostrare paura. Poiché, come ha dichiarato il Presidente, proprio questo cercano questi assassini criminali, instillare la Paura per portarci ad annichilirci.
Il Presidente ha assicurato che ciò, però, non accadrà mai e che come durante altri momenti tanto difficili l'Istalia ne uscirà ancor più forte ed ancor più risoluta.

Il Corriere d'Istalia vuole presentare le sue più sentite condoglianze alle vittime dell'immane strage.

BREAKING NEWS: Monstrous bombing in Bunogna: 82 dead and 217 injured
A bomb razed to the ground the central building of the Bunogna Station, the far-right extremists of the Corps of Revolutionary Action claim the massacre

BUNOGNA - It was 08.14 in the morning when the Central Station of Bunogna, packed with commuters and travelers, was devastated by a catastrophic explosion that swept away an entire wing of the station, the waiting room of the National and Regional Trains and investing also the Bunogna-Vinesia regional train, stationing on the quay 1, and therefore the front parking of the buses.
The explosion, which occurred during one of the peak times of the day, caused the death of 82 people and injured or mutilated over 200: this is the most serious massacre due to a terrorist act of the last hundred years and that makes come to mind the fear and the horror of the terrorist decade of the Wantuniana crisis.
Among the victims and injured there are many teenagers, many of whom came to central Bunogna to reach their schools and there are also some faces known as Erica Moretti, 16, actress known to the public for three teenage television series and two films , which has made a lot of talk about causing a bit of scandal for the topics covered in her films and in the series, who suffered several burns on the body and it will have for about three weeks.

Exemplary was the availability of citizens of the city that massively reached the place of the massacre offering all the help possible to the rescue forces already intervened and helping above all to pull out the injured, but also the many bodies, from under the ruins without stop throughout the day. Among the civilian rescuers, the mayor of Bunogna, Arturo Vieri (FD) and the Governor of the Trivendito Gianni Montesano (PND), rushed as soon as they learned of the massacre.

Although it was immediately suspected that it was another episode of red terrorism, this time they were extreme far-right extremists to claim the attack presenting themselves under the name of "Corps of Revolutionary Action” and claimed the attack through a phone call to the Police Headquarters of Road dei Giardini Nuovi.
The NARs said they acted to avenge the death of the Noumondese dictator Remy Blanchard and then the fall of the Aldurian dictator Thomas Rousseau.
The Corps of Revolutionary Action have declared themselves allies and collaborators to the International Canrillaise Action launching the appeal to all the patriots of Istalia and Majatra to unite the efforts with the Canrillaise Action to fight liberal and Globalized Imperialism and protect the identity and traditions of the Nations, increasingly threatened by what they accuse of being the New Global Order of the decadent Liberals who want to eradicate the values ​​of the Homeland and the Nation from the minds of the Peoples and supplant the traditions of the peoples to replace it with the Hydra from the endless heads of multiculturalism that with the tentacles of capitalism want to establish the new order by exploiting the chaos and the decadence of values ​​and aspirations.

The whole political world has obviously already condemned the terrible massacre but some political parties seem determined to react going as far away as possible from the extremes of the political spectrum to form a large central and moderate coalition. Among these there are the Liberal Democrats, the Farmers' Party and therefore the Radical Alliance. Above all AR, under the guidance of Alessandro Morandi, fully recovered, finds himself managing rising tensions especially with the Socialists and now with the newly elected President of the Republic Salvatore Alletta with whom he does not share the idea of ​​an advisory referendum to indicate to whom to entrust the new government, a move, declares Morandi, which can only weaken the figure of the President and the authority of Parliament, a weakening that the nation can not afford. But more important, the Radical leader would have advised the President to form a new Government of National Unity immediately and without hesitation, a gesture that would have given authority to the institutions and to the "healthy" politics of the country. In fact, he fears Morandi, that the Istalian society is too radicalized and polarized at the moment and if there were more support for a left or right government, this would generate demonstrations and even more intolerance for the part defeated by a similar consultative referendum.

The President of the Republic has already spoken to the nation declaring that the people of Istala has never been terrified and defeated by similar massacres, to which it has always answered with courage, keeping their heads high without showing fear. Because, as the President stated, this is precisely what these criminal assassins are looking for, instilling fear to get us to annihilate us.
The President has assured that this, however, will never happen and that as during other difficult moments, Istalia will emerge even stronger and more resolute.

The Corriere d'Istalia wants to present its deepest condolences to the victims of the massacre.
Axxell

Postby 13ShinyTie » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:28 pm

Governor of Trivendito Alessandro Chiellini (PdA) in hospital after Bunogna Terrorist Attack! Deputy Governor of the Trivendito Gianni Montesano (PND): "These people are not patriots!"

After the dreadful terrorist attack in Bunogna, caused by far right extremism, the Govrnor of Trivendito Alessandro Chiellini (PdA) was injured as he was inspecting the new regional trains which should have started running in the following month. Now these new trains have been postponed indefinitely and the popular governor of the region has been hospitalized with serious, yet not life threatening, injuries. We wish him a quick recovery.

One of the first voices coming from the most right wing party in the Istalian Chamber was the Deputy Governor of Trivendito Gianni Montesano, who now had to temporarily take over the governing duties from Mr Chiellini. Not only was he one of the quick responders immediately as the disaster happened, helping lead the civilians to safety and manage the panic together with the mayor of Bunogna Arturo Vieri (FD), but he was also one of the first politicians to comment on the situation:
My sincerest condolences to all the friends and families of the victims. Especially to my dear colleague governor Chiellini to whom I wish a quick recovery and to come back stronger than ever! I know my words do not mean much, but trust me, I am as shocked and upset as anyone. Anyone could have died here today. And that is the worst part. These people are not patriots, they support foreign dictators and since we are the party on the most right of Istalian politics at the moment, I believe it is our duty to say that we do not want these votes. We would rather lose than have such people on our side. Enemies of Istalia no doubt. I hope our delegation in the chamber pushes for more money for the police force and to allow curfews in cases of national emergency. This is after all a national emergency!
Thank you and god save Istalia!

The PND leadership has expressed their unwillingness for a nationwide referendum deciding the future coaltion to lead Istalia, as they believe "the people now need stability from politicians, not politicians which devolve responsibilities back to the people". The PND believes in a national unity government or now since the PP has dissolved, the likelihood of a center left coalition has increased too.

We at the Corriere send our sincere condolences to all friends and families of the victims and wish the wounded a quick recovery!
Last edited by 13ShinyTie on Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
13ShinyTie

Postby Axxell » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:25 am

IL RADICALE
Organo stampa ufficiale dell'Alleanza Radicale

Morandi in visita ai sopravvissuti dell'attentato di Bunogna: "Abbiamo bisogno di una legge anti-terrorismo esemplare e che dia gli adeguati strumenti alle forze di sicurezza del Paese"

BUNOGNA - Il leader di Alleanza Radicale ha passato la giornata di ieri in visita ad alcuni feriti dell'attentato di Bunogna ed in particolare si è recato all'Ospedale Generale di Bunogna Naazim el-Arafat dove ve ne sono stati ricoverati circa una sessantina.
Incontrando le diverse vittime si è speso in varie parole di conforto anche se in alcuni casi poco hanno potuto fare le sue parole, soprattutto per confortare coloro che hanno perso parenti ed amici con i quali erano alla Stazione Centrale.

Seguito dai giornalisti anche durante il giro di visite, Alessandro Morandi li ha poi incontrati anche all'esterno dell'ospedale dove ha rilasciato qualche parola rispondendo alle domande dei reporter di fronte alle telecamere. Il Leader di AR ha risposto alle domande dei giornalisti dicendo che durante quelle visite ha capito come i cittadini chiedano allo Stato più sicurezza, uno Stato che sia presente e che dimostri stare facendo tutto il possibile per garantire la loro sicurezza.

Abbiamo bisogno di una legge anti-terrorismo completa e ben articolata. Non credo occorrerà cambiare massicciamente la nostra legislazione, si tratta soprattutto di garantire alle Forze di Sicurezza della Nazione gli strumenti più adeguati per combattere il terrorismo e per reprimere queste cellule criminali.
Dobbiamo garantire la massima coordinazione ed efficienza, una collaborazione ottimale di tutte le varie agenzie di sicurezza e di ordine pubblico del Paese e credo che in questo momento dovremmo porre l'AISIR, il nostro servizio di intelligence per gli affari domestici, al vertice di un vero e proprio apparato anti-terroristico.
Dato, inoltre, che vi sono sempre più elementi per sospettare influenze e legami all'estero di queste cellule terroristiche, sono fermamente convinto che la lotta al terrore passi anche attraverso un impegno in ambito internazionale in coordinazione con le altre nazioni. Ma non solo... i nostri cittadini sono in pericolo, le istituzioni repubblicane e democratiche d'Istalia sono in pericolo, ora come ora è nostro dovere pensare in primis a difendere la Repubblica! Non credo si debba escludere la possibilità di interventi mirati anche all'estero per colpire questa ondata di terrorismo: se in altre nazioni democratiche sono fiducioso riusciremo a ricevere tutta l'assistenza necessaria da parte delle locali forze di sicurezza, in quelle nazioni canaglia che con piacere ospiterebbero e darebbero rifugio a queste cellule terroristiche non credo dovremmo escludere, come detto, interventi mirati.
Se una nazione straniera da rifugio e protezione a questi estremisti assassini e criminali, questa nazione dovrebbe essere conscia del fatto che sta collaborando con un nemico della Repubblica Istaliana e che, divenendo una minaccia per la nostra Nazione e per i nostri cittadini, si sta esponendo a qualsiasi tipo di ritorsione e di misura da parte nostra, il cui obbiettivo principale è quello di difendere appunto i nostri cittadini.
Se il tuo obbiettivo è colpire, assassinare e mutilare cittadini istaliani innocenti, ebbene, qualsiasi tuo diritto, tutta la tua sovranità, non hanno alcun più valore per noi poiché tu a tua volta stai colpendo la nostra sovranità e mettendo in pericolo la nostra sicurezza.
L'AISER, l'intelligenze estera Istaliana, dovrà agire senza remore e senza timore di ritorsione di alcuna sorta, anzi, lo Stato dovrà garantire ai nostri servizi d'intelligence il massimo delle risorse per scovare, colpire ed annientare questi assassini.
Il primo obbiettivo dovranno essere le cellule terroristiche all'interno dei nostri confini ovviamente, sia di destra che di sinistra, poi dovremo concentrarci su organizzazioni a carattere internazionale, come l'Azione Canrillese Internazionale: chiederemo alla Federazione Canrillese di porre in essere una cooperazione tra le nostre agenzie d'intelligence per sgominare questi rifiuti della società.
Per fare tutto ciò, però, credo che la nazione attualmente abbia bisogno di un nuovo Governo di Unità Nazionale, credo che i nostri cittadini abbiano bisogno di un segnale forte da parte delle Istituzioni. Queste devono mostrarsi decise e risolute e... proprio per questo sono sempre meno convinto della proposta del Presidente della Repubblica riguardo una consultazione popolare.

Ancora una volta, dunque, Morandi sembra voler mandare segnali agli alleati del Fronte Popolare e soprattutto al Presidente Alletta, invitandolo a mostrare risolutezza, decisione e determinazione, ma ha chiaramente anche risposto ai commenti di altri governi riguardo la politica estera, con diverse nazioni decise ad attenersi a posizioni estremamente neutrali ed ad evitare qualsiasi tipo di coinvolgimento.
Al ché Morandi ha aggiunto:

Sono d'accordo nel mettere in campo azioni di tipo diplomatico e... come dire... economico e sociale, ma dobbiamo essere realisti! Un realismo concreto e non un realismo come descritto da altre nazioni. Siamo i primi ad essere disposti a mettere in campo importanti risorse economiche per dare possibilità a programmi sociali in nazioni in via di sviluppo e soprattutto soggette a governi dittatoriali, ma dobbiamo guardare in faccia alla realtà: qualsiasi azione, pacifica o meno, da parte di una nazione estera sarà sempre in qualche modo contrastata dal regime di turno.
Nonostante gli intenti di altre nazioni, riguardo Noumonde non saremo mai riusciti a raggiungere i Malgys sul posto per implementare soluzioni socioeconomiche dirette ad un loro sviluppo, il regime avrebbe fatto il possibile per impedire ciò, è matematico. La riforma agraria è stata bloccata proprio dai suprematisti di Noumonde, come sperare di ridarle vigore, a distanza e contrastati da un governo dittatoriale intenzionato a garantire il mantenimento del dominio economico della componente bianca del Paese?
Oggi, invece, è possibile ridare davvero slancio a quella riforma, ora che il Governo Militare è stato sconfitto, ora che Noumonde è sotto amministrazione della Federazione, ora che in Noumonde vi è la concreta possibilità di un cambiamento.

È chiaro dunque che il giovane leader radicale è ben determinato ad adottare la linea più dura possibile di fronte al terrorismo internazionale ed ai regimi dittatoriali, posizioni che lo allineano fortemente con i Nazionalisti Democratici e lo allontanano invece da quelle più moderate centriste e quelle più pacifiste della coalizione di centro-sinistra. D'altronde i Radicali, e prima ancora i Liberal Progressisti, sui temi di politica estera hanno sempre trovato un alleato nei Nazionalisti Democratici e prima ancora in Alternativa Istaliana i quali, soprattutto quando in ballo vi è la sicurezza della Repubblica e dei suoi cittadini, hanno dimostrato la stessa determinazione promuovendo qualsiasi azione, in patria come all'estero, per sconfiggere i nemici della Repubblica.

Riguardo invece il partito, Morandi ha ancora fatto parlare di sé la scorsa settimana quando ha rimosso Elio Trani dalla posizione di Segretario del Comitato Nazionale accorpandone ad interim le funzioni.
Sembra che il conflitto con Trani sia emerso sulla scia delle tensioni con gli alleati del Fronte Popolare su materie economiche: Trani, in fatti, è un chiaro sostenitore delle politiche social democratiche sostenute da anni ormai dal Fronte Popolare e le sue idee mal si incontravano con quelle del nuovo Portavoce Nazionale, il quale aveva visto Trani venir "imposto" dal Comitato Nazionale, rimasto in parte intimorito dall'ampissimo sostegno che Morandi aveva guadagnato durante il Congresso che l'ha eletto.
Non sono poche infatti le voci critiche all'interno del partito che si lamentano di una comportamento piuttosto "autocratico" da parte di Morandi il quale ha chiaramente mostrato come il partito dovrà rispettare la sua linea di pensiero e d'azione e come davvero mal sopporti qualsiasi voce discordante.

IL RADICALE
The Official Press of Radical Alliance

Morandi visits the survivors of the Bunogna attack: "We need an exemplary anti-terrorism law which gives the appropriate tools to the security forces of the country"

BUNOGNA - The leader of the Radical Alliance spent the day of yesterday visiting some injured of the Bunogna attack and in particular he went to the Naazim el-Arafat General Hospital of Bunogna where there were about sixty hospitalized.
Meeting the victims he spent himself in various words of comfort even if in some cases his words could not contrast the sufference, especially to comfort those who have lost relatives and friends with whom they were at the Central Station.

Followed by journalists during the tour, Alessandro Morandi also met them outside the hospital where he gave a few words answering the questions of the reporters in front of the cameras. The AR leader answered the journalists' questions by saying that during those visits he understood how citizens ask to the State for more security, a State that is present and that proves to be doing everything possible to ensure their safety.

We need a comprehensive and well-articulated anti-terror law. I do not think it will be necessary to change our legislation massively, it is above all to guarantee to the National Security Forces the most adequate tools to fight terrorism and to repress these criminal cells.
We need to ensure maximum coordination and efficiency, an optimal collaboration of all the various security agencies and public order in the country and I believe that at this moment we should put the AISIR, our intelligence service for home affairs, at the top of a real anti-terrorist apparatus.
Moreover, given that there are more and more elements to suspect influences and links abroad of these terrorist cells, I firmly believe that the fight against terror also passes through an international commitment in coordination with other nations. But not only... our citizens are in danger, the republican and democratic institutions of Istalia are in danger, now it is our duty to think first of all to defend the Republic! I do not think we should exclude the possibility of targeted interventions abroad to hit this wave of terrorism: if in other democratic nations I am confident we will be able to receive all the necessary assistance from the local security forces, in those rogue nations that with pleasure would welcome and shelter these terrorist groups I do not think we should exclude, as mentioned, targeted interventions.
If a foreign nation gives refuge and protection to these extremist murderers and criminals, this nation should be aware of the fact that it is collaborating with an enemy of the Istalian Republic and that, becoming a threat to our nation and to our citizens, it is exposing itself to any kind of retaliation and measure on our part, whose main objective is to defend our citizens precisely.
If your goal is to strike, assassinate and mutilate innocent istalian citizens, well, any of your rights, all your sovereignty, have no more value for us because you in turn are hitting our sovereignty and endangering our security.
The AISER, the Istalian foreign intelligence, will have to act without hesitation and without fear of retaliation of any kind, indeed, the State will have to guarantee our intelligence services the maximum resources to find, hit and annihilate these killers.
The first objective should be the terrorist groups within our borders, of course, both from the far-right and the far-left, then we will have to focus on international organizations, such as the International Canrillaise Action: we will ask the Canrillaise Federation to establish a cooperation between our intelligence agencies to dispel these scoundrels.
To do all this, however, I believe that the nation currently needs a new Government of National Unity, I believe our citizens need a strong signal from the institutions. These must be decisive and resolute and... for this reason I am less and less convinced of the proposal of the President of the Republic regarding a popular consultation.

Once again, therefore, Morandi seems to want to send signals to the allies of the Popular Front and especially to President Alletta, inviting him to show decisiveness and determination, but he also clearly responded to the comments of other governments regarding foreign policy, with several nations decided to stick to extremely neutral positions and to avoid any kind of involvement.
So Morandi added:

I agree to put in placve diplomatic actions and... how to say ... economic and social one too, but we have to be realistic! A concrete realism and not a realism as described by other nations. We are the first to be willing to put in place important economic resources to give possibilities to social programs in developing nations and above all those subjected to dictatorial governments, but we must face reality: any action, peaceful or otherwise, by a foreign nation will always be in some way opposed by the said regime.
Despite the intentions of other nations, with regard to Noumonde we would never have managed to reach the Malgys on the spot to implement socio-economic solutions aimed at their development, the regime would do all it could to prevent this, it is mathematical. The agrarian reform has been blocked by the Noumondese supremacists, how can we hope to restore their vigor, at a distance and opposed by a dictatorial government intent on guaranteeing the maintenance of the economic domination of the White component of the country?
Today, however, it is possible to give a real boost to that reform, now that the Military Government has been defeated, now that Noumonde is under administration of the Federation, now that in Noumonde there is the real possibility of a change.

It is therefore clear that the young radical leader is determined to adopt the hardest possible line in the face of international terrorism and dictatorial regimes, positions that align him strongly with the Democratic Nationalists and away from the more moderate centrists and the more pacifist ones of the center-left coalition. On the other hand, the Radicals, and even before the Liberal Progressives, on foreign policy issues have always found an ally in the Democratic Nationalists and even earlier in the Istalian Alternative party which, especially when at stake there is the security of the Republic and its citizens, they have shown the same determination promoting any action, at home and abroad, to defeat the enemies of the Republic.

On the other hand, talking about the party, Morandi has still distingueshed himself last week when he removed Elio Trani from the position of Secretary of the National Committee taking directly the functions in his hand ad interim.
It seems that the conflict with Trani emerged in the wake of tensions with the allies of the Popular Front on economic matters: Trani, in fact, is a clear supporter of social democratic policies supported for years by the Popular Front and his ideas don't match with those of the National Spokesman, who had seen Trani "imposed" by the National Committee, which was partly intimidated by the very strong support that Morandi had earned during the Congress that elected him.
In fact, there are some critical voices within the party who complain about a rather "autocratic" behavior on the part of Morandi who clearly showed how the party will have to respect its line of thought and action and how really badly tolerates any discordant voice.
Axxell

Postby Axxell » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:38 pm

Istalian Edition
Gli ultimi istaliani espulsi da Saridan sono rientrati a casa
Un redivivo regime segregazionista in Saridan ha emesso un ordine di espulsione per tutti i cittadini istaliani nel paese e le reazioni non si sono fatte attendere, tra di esse il leader dei Radicali: "operatori umanitari scacciati... la dimostrazione di tante cose dette!"

ROMULA - Alle 11.25 di questa mattina è arrivato l'ultimo volo organizzato dall'Aeronautica Militare per riportare a casa gli ultimi cittadini istaliani rimasti in Saridan dopo l'interdizione ai viaggi verso la penisola.

Il nuovamente instauratosi regime segregazionista guidato dal partito del Comitato di Recupero Nazionale ha infatti decretato l'espulsione da tutto il paese dei cittadini istaliani, sequestrando ed incamerando quindi tutti gli assets da loro detenuti e proprietà di investitori istaliani.
L'espulsione è stata vista come una risposta all'attività internazionale del paese ma è andata anche a bloccare definitivamente tutte le attività delle numerose organizzazioni umanitarie istaliane presenti nel paese, comprese le iniziative della Chiesa, per assistere le popolazioni non bianche cronicamente lasciate in condizioni di povertà ed escluse dalla vita economica e politica, se non per essere sfruttate dalla minoranza Duntrekker tornata a detenere il potere nel paese che, a causa dei repentini cambi di regime e dei prolungati periodi segregazionisti è tra le nazioni meno sviluppate del continente di Seleya.
Gli ultimi cittadini istaliani rimasti in Saridan purtroppo avevano perso l'occasioni di imbarcarsi sugli ultimi voli commerciali o sulle ultime navi che avrebbero attraversato verso l'Istalia il Mare delle Anime Perdute e così il Ministero della Difesa ha organizzato dei voli per portarli fuori del paese con il beneplacito delle autorità Saridanesi, più che contenti nel vedere tutti gli istaliani lasciare Saridan.

Saridan potrebbe infatti sentirsi minacciata a seguito della caduta del regime suprematista in Noumonde e dunque sembra abbia deciso di cominciare a prevenirsi espellendo tutte quelle che all'occhio dell'apparato poliziesco Saridanese potrebbero essere delle spie del Governo Istaliano.
Tra i primi a commentare l'evento il leader di Alleanza Radicale Alessandro Morandi, che tenendo fede alla tradizionale vicinanza del partito giallo-oro alla sorte di Saridan, ha condannato l'atto, a biasimato l'instaurazione di un nuovo regime segregazionista ma che ha anche attaccato i più ferventi critici a livello internazionale dell'Istalia:

Questa è la dimostrazione del fatto che qualsiasi regime dittatoriale è pronto a blindare il proprio paese a qualsiasi intervento, pacifico, economico o sociale che sia per continuare a mantenere il potere.
Come poter, per esempio, finanziare programmi educativi o di assistenza economica per le popolazioni discriminate in Saridan dall'Istalia se non abbiamo alcun accesso al territorio e soprattutto se qualsiasi intervento economico viene immediatamente sequestrato ed incamerato dal regime?
Qualsiasi intervento esterno sarebbe accettato solo e soltanto se non minasse la stabilità del regime e quindi, quali speranze può avere un qualsiasi progetto teso ad una emancipazione sociale, culturale, economica e politica delle popolazioni che quel regime non solo tiene lontano dal potere ma soprattutto sfrutta per continuare ad arricchirsi?
Questa è un ulteriore prova dell'inconsistenza e dell'impossibilità delle proposte lanciate da quelli che, ahimè, sono stati i nostri più ferventi critici nell'ultimo decennio!

The last Istalians expelled from Saridan have returned home
A revived segregationist regime in Saridan has issued an expulsion order for all istalian citizens in the country and the reactions have not been delayed, among them the leader of the Radicals: "humanitarian workers driven out... the demonstration of many things we said!"

ROMULA - At 11.25 this morning arrived the last flight organized by the Air Force to bring home the last remaining istalian citizens in Saridan after the ban on travel to the peninsula.

The newly established segregationist regime led by the party of the Committee of National Recovery has in fact decreed the expulsion from the whole country of all the istalian citizens, seizing and thus confiscating all the assets held by them and owned by istalian investors.
The expulsion was seen as a response to the international activity of Istalia but also went to permanently block all the activities of the many humanitarian organizations present in Saridan, including the initiatives of the Church, to assist non-white populations chronically left in conditions of poverty and excluded from economic and political life, if not to be exploited by the Duntrekker minority returned to hold power in the country which, due to sudden changes of regimes and prolonged segregationist periods is among the less developed nations of the Seleyan continent.
The last remaining istalian citizens in Saridan unfortunately had lost the opportunity to embark on the last commercial flights or on the last ships that would have crossed the Sea of ​​the Lost Souls towards Istalia and so the Ministry of Defense organized some flights to take them out of the country with the approval of the Saridanese authorities, more than happy to see all the istalians leave Saridan.

Saridan could in fact feel threatened following the fall of the supremacist regime in Noumonde and therefore seems to have decided to start preventing himself by expelling all those who could be spies of the Istalian government to the eye of the Saridanese police apparatus.
Among the first to comment on the event, the leader of the Radical Alliance, Alessandro Morandi, who, in keeping with the traditional closeness of the golden-yellow party to the fate of Saridan, condemned the act, blaming the establishment of a new segregationist regime and also attacking the most fervent critics at the international level of Istalia:

This is the demonstration of the fact that any dictatorial regime is ready to lock down its country to any intervention, peaceful, economic or social, to continue to maintain the power.
How can we, for example, finance educational programs or economic assistance for the discriminated populations in Saridan from Istalia if we have no access to the territory and especially if any economic intervention is immediately seized and confiscated by the regime?
Any external intervention would be accepted only if it doesn't undermine the stability of the regime and therefore, what hopes can have any project aimed at social, cultural, economic and political empowerment of the populations that the regime not only keeps away from power but above all exploits to continue to get rich?
This is a further proof of the inconsistency and impossibility of the proposals launched by those who, alas, have been our most fervent critics in the last decade!
Axxell

PreviousNext

Return to National News