Lourenne

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Lourenne Quotidien

Postby Luis1p » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:23 pm

12th April, 4427

AirLourenne re-brands to Canrille Air Lines. To provide low-fare travel to and from Canrille Federation

Canrille Air Lines logo (below)
Rose D'Orée International Airport at Valois (below)

After seeking investment from Rildanor and Alduria, AirLourenne changed management and re-branded its company name to Canrille Air Lines. This major overhaul from the Lourenne-based company is not a shock to people. The large company in Lourenne will expand and southern seleya effectively next month. The company has already announced that Canrille Airlines will have an administration center in each country near their busiest airports. Canrille Air Lines will build those administration centers in : Ville-De-Aldur, Atyr, and Labonne. Planes used from the company will be modernized and will have better seating than the ones currently in use. Also, Technologie Astéria will be providing more built in DVD players into the new implemented seats and WiFi connections for travelers to use for free. The Old AirLourenne had very limited travel to southern Seleya prior to the new change. Now there will be multiple planes and routes that will be redirected to the rest of the Federation. Canrille Airlines will also managed to buy hangars in some airports in Alduria and Kanjor. Large Factories of production from the company will also expand to Southern Seleya. These factories work on the creation of new planes as well as the creation of all accommodation accessories on the planes such as earbuds, small blankets, toiletries, and pillows. The company will be creating 4 new airplanes for the expansion of Canrille Air Lines. Every other plane currently in use will only be modernized according to new standards set by the company.

After a large conference from the board of executives from the new Canrille Air Lines, details have been released that the expected change will come next month. The conference was held at the company's new headquarters in St. Herbert. There, press form the Lourenne Quotidien were there to acquire more information from officials who have main roles in the expansion. According to head of finances from Canrille Air Lines , Cateuhtl Germain, it is expected that approximately
60 to 70 million more people will be using the airline to travel within the Canrille. Most of the people using the air line will most likely be from Alduria, Rildanor, and Lourenne. Most of the expansion is ranging around 450 million LFR. However, costs of our expansion will be immediately caught up with as a result of the amount of people ready to use the airlines. We hope to open up the air line back again by June or July. For now we will continue to promote the airline throughout the federation and other countries outside of Canrille.

Not only will Canrille Air Lines cover Southern Seleya, but will also cover multiple nations in the north, especially in Seleya. These Countries are: Valruzia, Lodamum, Baltusia, Aldegar, Mordusia, and Gaduridos. The Air Line will not include Kalistan because of their anti-power policy against influential countries. Canrille Air Lines will also cover North Dovani countries such as Kazulia, Dankuk, and Hulstria. As well as nearby countires such as Egelion, Indrala, and New Endralon. Canrille Airlines has released a map showing all the countries that will be a part of the and improved Canrille Airlines. All countries on the map released will have Canrille Air Line planes arriving and departing from airports in those locations.

Canrille Air Lines Expansion Map (Below)

More to come
Luis1p

Postby Luis1p » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:54 am

11th June, 4427
Eroncourt, Joviant

Eroncourt effectively bans all drugs except the use of Cannabis, Kalistani trade close to being terminated
Déjeuner Class Patrol Ship and a Renault Class Patrol Ship in Anantonese Ocean (below)

Recently, ODEN's Georgia Tass explained that Kalistan would be smuggling drugs to Lourenne by July of 4427. Immediately after it was announced that Kalistan would do such thing, the media in Lourenne turned into a frenzy. People on social media and the streets began to rage and blast Kalistan for trying to forcefully smuggle harmful drugs to Lourenne without Eroncourt's approval. To this day, Lourenne is NOT part of ODEN and will very likely stay that way after Madame Tass's comments. The chamber of deputies quickly acted to reject and ban all recreational and harmful drugs in Lourenne, an exception for cannabis. This vote in the legislature also came with immediate action in the Anantonese. Multiple Lourennais Patrol ships have been actively patrolling the seas for any Kalistani ship that may be carrying drugs. Every Kalistani plane is being rerouted back to Kalistan to avoid any drugs from entering the nation. Airports have been fully advised on the situation and are taking extra precautions to ensure that no recreational drugs pass through security. The country is in action to end all recreational drugs, except cannabis, and is widely supported by most citizens after a poll found out that almost 92% of all citizens support the actions the government is taking to stop the flow of illegal drugs into Lourenne.

The Minister of Trade and Industry Séverine Delaune released a statement on behalf of the Ministry of Trade and Industry soon after the Kalistani announcement:
To all Lourennais Citizens at home and abroad, Our nation is being taken for fools. We do not simply let other nations smuggle "illegal recreational drugs" into our country. Lourenne is not a member of ODEN nor will we be. Therefore these drugs are illegal and we will treat them as illegal. Every drug that is received from Kalistan will be returned to Kalistan regardless of their price. Every airport, port of entry,and trade ports will be searched for illegal drugs. We will not allow Lourennais Citizens to acquire drugs in Lourenne please travel elsewhere. Also, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will be temporarily halting all travel to Kalistan until this 'drug problem' has ended. We know this may be inconvenient to many citizens, but we care about our citizens' health, and Kalistan should care about theirs as well. This is a fair warning to Kalistan. Next time, trade will be end and the ministry will cut trade ties with Kalistan. We hope that this situation will end promptly. Thank you.

As the announcement was released, people throughout the country began to show more support for the government. Although, many citizens became shocked at the threat for ending trade with Kalistan. Trade in Lourenne will most likely continue to rise even without Kalistan trade involved. However, Kalistani trade will maybe decline more than it stay has. The Lourennais navy, however, will continue to patrol the Anantonese Ocean and will remain there until Kalistan ships are clean. The North Anantonese Ocean continues to be under Lourennais influence as a result of tensions between Kalistan and Lourenne.

More to come

Luis1p

Postby Luis1p » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:35 am

News Article from News Provider: Lourennais National Defense
10th July, 4427
Orléans Naval Station Base, Outannais

Navy sells 5 Delaune Class frigates to Valruzia, Navy to construct 7 Delaune Class ships with payment

Delaune Class Frigate at ONSB (below-left)

Recently, the Valruzian press had stated that they have begun their naval expansion including the creation of multiple ships and the finalization of their ports. They also stated that their navy will be mixed between internationally bought ships and ships created in Valruzia. Lourenne (along with Dorvik and Istalia) is a nation that the Valruzians hoped to buy from, which they have. This month, after communications with the Ministry of Defence, Valruzia has successfully bought 5 Delaune Class Frigates built in 4418 for a final price of 685 Million LFR each and the total at 3.425 Billion LFR. The Valruzians, with a spending surplus of over 44 Billion Valruzian Pesos, have agreed to buy the ships from the Lourennais Armed Forces. This purchase from Valruzia according to the Minister of Defence will greatly
improve relations between Lourenne and Valruzia.We do believe that this purchase will help lift off closer relations between our countries.We hope that we can work closer with Valruzia to help them build and finish off their ships in a lesser amount of time. Our naval Industries can aid them in the building process and even during their testing phase. However, that is for them to decide. We will always have an opportunity open for them to hold joint military navy training in the Anantonese Ocean and in Lourenne. There are no other influential countries near Lourenne or Valruzia that may cause a problem to training in the Anantonese, therefore, training can surely happen. We are very hopeful that this is a great start to Valruzian-Lourennais Relations.

For now, military training is unknown but very likely. On the other hand, the Lourennais navy will create more ships to fill the gap left by the Valruzian purchase. At the time of construction, each Delaune Class frigate was priced at 590 Million LFR, a 95 Million decrease to what the Ministry of Defence has placed them as. After the ships are delivered to Valruzia, the Ministry of Defence has approved a plan to build 7 new Delaune Class frigates with the money received by Valruzia. Approximate building time for the ships will be three years for each ships since they have been built before. 2 will be built at a time, one in Valois and one at ONSB. The new Frigates will be completed around 4438 and will be immediately sent into service.

More to come
News Article from News Provider: Lourennais National Defense
Luis1p

Postby Luis1p » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:19 am

14th December, 4427

Dieu Sauve la Reine et le Roi! Monarchy established in Lourenne. Royalist Party and The Left/The Greens form special bond.
Palais des Lumières (below)

A historic day has arrived in Lourenne. Today Former president LaSalle has stepped down and has become the vicereine of the new Lourennais monarchs Isabelle I and Landry I. The Chamber of Deputies fully supported the restoration of the monarchy with all deputies voting in favor. Following monarchist protests in many cities, the people's voice was heard and the legislature set to reform the nation. The reform was a joint effort between The Lourennais Royalist Party and The Left/The Greens. Both parties, heavily led by prestigious families, have agreed to split powers of the throne between both houses. Eventually, there is an agreement on marrying into each house after the monarchy has been deemed successful. .

The Lourennais Royalist Party, a liberal-monarchism, selected Isabelle Anne Orléans for one position of the throne. The Left/Greens chose Landry DeChambeau for their position. Both members of their families will rule Lourenne together, along with their representatives: the vicereine/viceroy, the royal assembly, and the Chancellor. Both monarchs will become closer together and will be a sign of bonding and Cooperation between the Royalists and the Left/Greens. Both monarchs will rule Lourenne together and will convene when faced with national decisions. The monarchs will live at the Palais des Lumières in Lac des Lumières, the city will be renamed after the monarchs have moved in. Isabelle I and Landry I have taken official portraits at the palace. Isabelle who has majored in economics, takes interest in fashion, and children's education foundations, took her photo in the ex throne room used by old monarchs. A new throne room will be installed at the Palais des Lumières soon. Landry a professional golf player, with a physics major, and a huge donor to charity, preferred to take his official portrait in a more informal setting and with his golf apparel on. Both portaits have been released and are official. The monarchs have been immediately put into power and will soon take action on Dovani, Valruzian cooperation, Anantonese Influence and ending relations with Kalistan, and the redevelopment of the armed forces.

Portraits from Isabelle I and Landry I (below)

More to come
Luis1p

Postby Luis1p » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:14 pm

10th March, 4428
Eroncourt, Jôviant

Skalm sends military representatives to Eroncourt, Operation Eagle continues, Operation Fire Storm begins.

Government Complex in Eroncourt (below)

Since the liberation of Statrica dubbed Operation Eagle began in 4425, the international coalition part of the liberation have succeeded in liberating most parts of Statrica. However, resistance troops from the Dovani Union have shown heavy resistance to Lourennais, Talmorian, and Keymonite troops. Because of this, Kazulian Military Officials traveled to Eroncourt to discuss matters on how to successfully break the Dovani Union's tough resistance. Meetings have been long but successful.

In response to the DU's small victories, the Kazulians began airstrikes against hotspots of high Statrican resistance as well as reinforcements from Hanzen and Xsampa. The Statrican troops were no match for the Kazulian airstrikes and the swift counterattack from Lourenne, Talmoria, and Keymon. Talmorian troops in southeast Statrica have had more success defeating troops than they have in the west. The naval invasion of Statrica bordering the Anantonese Ocean was successful, but troops have found it difficult to advance inland as a result of Hanzen/Xsampa Reinforcements. Troops however on the DU's side have begun to lose morale because of the arrival of Kazulian forces. Statrican troops have put up a tremendous resistance to the Northern Council as well as Talmoria, but the introduction of Kazulia's troops in the war may have been the beginning of the end for Statrica.

Lourenne and Talmoria have initiated a new plan to liberate Ntoto as well from the colonial nationalism of the Dovani Union. The Lourennais Armed forces have named it: Operation Fire Storm. Operation Fire Storm has commenced, and it's main objective is to liberate Ntoto within 3 months. Soon after Operation Eagle began, Talmorian troops began to send troops to Ntoto as well in an effort to liberate the country. Their efforts have fallen short as a result of Ntoto's northern border being heavily defended by large, strong fortifications. Large artillery pieces from Talmoria have begun to bombard the large fortifications created by the Ntoto Army. A full siege is expected from the west in order to flank the enemy troops while the fortifications of the north. While infantry from Talmoria begins the siege, a naval invasion will took place on Ntoto's western coast. Ships from the Lourennais and Talmorian Navy transported troops to the coast and began to take ground. However, much like Statrica, troops from the Dovani Union have set up a strong resistance to the Invasion and have slowed down progress. Jungle and guerilla warfare from the DU had made it somewhat difficult for Talmoria and Lourenne.

While Statrica looks to be crumbling, the international coalition have started another long and arduous battle in Ntoto and is far from finished. Kazulian intervention in Ntoto is still unknown but it is likely that Kailua will join the battle soon. Efforts to secure Western Dovani are ongoing and are close to being successful on behalf of the Northern Council and Talmoria.

Battle Map for Operation Fire Storm (Below)

More to come
Luis1p

Postby Luis1p » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:34 am

2nd June, 4428
Eroncourt, Joviant

Queen Isabelle I addresses Royal Assembly for first time. Breaks off Kalistan, in talks to visit Canrille

Isabelle I seen at Liberty Plaza in the Government Complex

For the first time since the establishment of the monarchy, Isabelle I traveled to the Royal Assembly in Eroncourt to formally address all members of the legislature. Coming from the Palais des Lumieres, Isabelle I did not hesitate to meet the crowd gathered outside the Royal Assembly building. Hundreds of people gathered at Liberty Plaza to see the new queen in public for the first time since the annunciation of the new monarchy. After 10 minutes of pictures and small conversations, the queen entered the Royal Assembly where all 200 Deputies stood to welcome her to the assembly. After a short applause the queen prepared herself to address the assembly and those who have tuned in nationally to listen to the address. Here is her Statement:

Greetings and Good Evening Royal Deputies. Today is a historic day in Lourenne. I speak for myself and King Landry. We are both very happy to be the new monarchs of Lourenne in an age where our country has been significantly advanced than in other times. We'd like to thank all the past presidents who have lead Lourenne to where it is now. Your work and effort will never be forgotten and we hope to continue progress during our reign. I will be trying to lead the nation forward towards strength and prosperity along with the vicereine or viceroy. Landry will not be as active as me internationally, but we will both do our best to ensure that we provide Lourenne with the best of everything. I shall continue what the past administration in power started. As you all now, I do not like to become intertwined with politics too much, but the situation in Kalistan has concerned me, and I do believe to many of our Lourennais citizens as well. I will not play pretty with Kalistan, I now officially decree that Lourenne end all relations with Kalistan effectively. I, nor Landry, will not allow drug-smuggling, isolated, small, and non-influential countries such as Kalistan to continue hurting our nation. Everything involving Kalistan will now be removed from Lourenne, including treaties, trade, and any other commerce. The Anantonese is safe with our influence and power, not theirs.

Aside from international affairs in our region, I plan to travel and visit the rest of Canrille within the next three years. It is now time that we connect with our sister nations and expand the powers of our federation. The Ministry of Defense will be preparing military training with Kanjor, Rildanor, and Alduria in Lourenne and in the Anantonese as well as more investments for each nation. Our federation will be strong and we hope to keep it that way. Of course we will also begin solidifying our relations with other nations as well. Here in Lourenne, we will strive for national success by improving our education and our healthcare. Specifically, we hope to expand the proper use of Cannabis with Valruzia. I hope that goes well for us and for them. Finally, I'd like to say and reiterate that Landry and I will do our best to be great monarchs for Lourenne. We hope that we can successfully expand into Canrille and assert our rule there, but for now we will rule Lourenne with dignity, integrity, and loyalty for Lourenne.

Thank you all, may our federation prosper, may our people prosper, and may our beautiful Lourenne prosper.

**Applause fills the Royal Assembly followed by the Lourennais National Anthem**

As the queen explained. The Royal Assembly will effectively be rid of all relations with Kalistan. The Royal Assembly will withdraw from multiple treaties that have been signed with the nation. Companies in Lourenne are now looking to expand to Canrille after the queen's statement. The ministry of defense has also begun to prepare joint military training with the rest of the federation. Training will occur throughout the federations and the Anantonese.

More to come.
Luis1p

Re: Statrica

Postby Luis1p » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:38 pm

17th June, 4428
Eroncourt, Jôviant

Full Statrican liberation close, Kalistani troops seen in Statrica

Top Lourennais tank LeCroque (left), Secondary tank Mousine (right)
(OOC: Top and bottom for those on mobile)
ImageImage

After days and months of fighting, the liberation of Statrica is now very close as Lourennais troops and Talmorian troops are now within miles out of the country's capital. Lourennais troops have been swiftly taking out small patches of final Statrican resistance in the center of the country and in the east near the capital. Continuous Kazulian airstrikes and swift night counter attacks have proved to be the ultimate downfall of Statrican defense. Counter attacks have been occurring late at night and at random times during the day. Lourennais troops have had no trouble defeating troops in the mountains near the Lourennais-Statrican border as a result of Lourenne's constant training in mountains and mountain slopes. Talmoria has also been effectively and successfully defeated most Statrican defenses in the eastern part of the nation. Almost all Statrican Resistance has been surrounded or close to being surrounded by Lourennais and Talmorian troops. Lourenne and Talmoria have already met in the southern peninsula and in the Northeast.Troops will no begin to move into the pockets of troops and slowly eliminate all resistance, however, casualties are expected to slowly rise after the final push. Besides success in the country, A Final plan is being drafted for the final battle in the capital. The Capital battle is expected to be very bloody and arduous. Troops will begin to siege the capital once the rest of the country has been deemed "liberated"

Talmorian troops, one night, uncovered a series tunnels being used by DU troops. Still uncertain of their use, troops entered the tunnels and were instantly met by DU troops and gunfire. Appalled at the use of the secret tunnels, troops completely assaulted the tunnels and ended the threat. However, assaulting the tunnels was not a good strategy for the international coalition. A new strategy was conducted one night to try to successfully eliminate any DU troops in tunnels. Keymonite troops were instructed to create noises amd movement outside the DU tunnels. This effectively caused Statrican troops to exit the tunnels and engage the Keymonites. As they exited the tunnels a large Artillery Barrage began on the area, hitting the ground next to the tunnels and on the over the tunnels. Following the barrage, a small airstrike came from the Kazulian air force helping in the area. The Kazulian airstrike, the best in the east, caused a significant amount of damage to the tunnels. Finally, a large, swift assault followed from Lourennais troops effectively killing any troop that was left from the airstrike and the barrage. Troops have also been using the Hutorian strategy to eliminate DU tunnels and have found it successful as well.

While Lourennais troops encircled Statrican troops in the mountains, troops claim that they saw Kalistani troops in a small camp at the base of the mountain. Lourennais troops decided not to open fire until night fell. No info has been received from what happened that night. (OOC:: saving it for the next post ;)) )All in Statrica is now coming to a final close. Cooperation between Lourenne, Talmoria, Kazulia, and Keymon has been enough to successfully cripple DU forces in Statrica.

Current map of Statrican Liberation

More to come
Luis1p

Postby Luis1p » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:53 am

9th December, 4429
Lac des Lumières, Jôviant

Throne Room at Palais des Lumières Fixed. Queen Isabelle lashes at Kalistan, Vanuku

New Throne room at Le Palais des Lumières (below)

After months of work, the new once old throne room at the Palais des Lumières (Palace of Lights) in Lac des Lumières has been remodeled and completely changed since last used in 4273. The new throne room, situated on the eastern wing of palace, was remodeled with new sculptures, paintings and a lot golden items including the throne itself. The throne room will be mainly used by Queen Isabelle and occasionally by King Landry. Now taking residence at the palace, Isabelle and Landry have taken time to redecorate the palace since being used by past presidents.The Palace will no longer be available to the public as it is now being patrolled 24/7 by the Royal Guard.

While visiting the Technological Golden Valley outside Thiers, Queen Isabelle was immediately met by paparazzis, reporters, photographers, and regular citizens. They all seemed to have wanted Queen Isabelle's comments on Kalistan's comments on Lourenne as well as Vanuku's Comments regarding ODEN. Her response was an unexpected as nobody was expecting a full response from the Queen. Her response was as follows:
I I find it particularly hilarious that Kalistan has called us cynical. Their country have been in turmoil for years while we have been very successful. ODEN and their drugs have been quickly deteriorating their people's health and has been increasing crime in their country. It's sad to see their own government allow this. I guess we will have to live next to the most drug addict nation in Terra. What a pity. As for Vanuku, it's sad to see them actually supporting ODEN and their drugs. Here we see again another country not caring for the well being of their people or any people as a matter of fact just ask them about the nuclear weapon they dropped in Jelbania. I'm sure they actually CARED about the people they immediately disintegrated. Yet also, they rather sit in their high chairs and bash us while their economy is in shambles afyer Black Tuesday. So sad to see Vanuku and their leadership go down the drain like their economy. Sad!

The Queen, after her comments, continued her visit on the Golden Valley. She visited the nations top companies and met with most of their CEO's. Having majoring in economics at l'Université de Delaune, the Queen has been taking high interest at getting to know Lourenne's major corporations as she wants to fully know Lourenne's capabilities in the international market in North Dovani.

Queen Isabelle I during her comment session near Thiers (below)

More to come
Luis1p

Postby Luis1p » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:02 pm

News Article From News Provider: Lourennais National Defense
31st October, 4430

Airstrikes rock Breznica as Lourenne, Talmoria siege the capital city, Kalistanis found and killed in mountains.

Kazulian and Lourennais Airstrike in Breznica (below)
All is coming to an end in Statrica. The Lourennais and Kazulian air forces began a swift and powerful airstrike on the capital city late at night. Little to almost no air resistance occured during the airstrike. The airstrikes occured mainly on the east side of the city and near the city's center. While airstrikes occured, the Lourennais army in the north of the city entered the capital through the north and north west. Talmorian troops entered through the south and south east. Troops finally surrounded the capital city before the airstrikes began, therefore, there is no escape for any DU troops in the city. As soon as Lourenne and Talmoria entered the capital, they were instantly faced by heavy fire from Soldiers and sometimes from armed citizens. Casualties in the first hour of the invasion have been in the thousands for Talmoria and Lourenne, but higher for Statrica. Tanks, armored vehicles, and transport vehicles instantly entered the city and began attacking troops hidden in buildings and small alleyways. The capital, flooded with DU troops, has been easy for some Lourennais troops because of the quickly deteriorating morale of Statrican troops and citizens. Battle is expected to continue throughout the next weeks and is expected to slowly amd painfully progress.

After a small skirmish late at night in the mountains near the Lourennais border, a small group of 35 men stumbled upon a small camp at the base of one of the mountains. At around midnight, Lourennais troops entered the camp and opened fire on the people in the camp since they were not troops from Talmoria or Kazulia. After gunfire ended, according to a soldier, all foreigners at the camp were immediately presumed dead except for a couple of men who escaped and fled. After investigating the camp, troops found a series for journals named "Statrican Diaries". After troops read the journals, the Lourennais group realized that they surprisingly tumbled upon a Kalistani camp and had killed most of the people in it. Shocked at what had just resulted, leader of the 35 man group Iztalal Metaine, noticed that among the group was ex-president of Kalistan Ana Barajas, ex-Foreign Minister Orenthal Williams, Ex Defense Minister, Santamaria and former LAFA commander Maria Bjornsdottir. The group of men picked up the several journals that were acquired and decided to immediately travel to Eroncourt where things would hopefully come to make sense.

More to come

Luis1p

Re: Ntoto

Postby Luis1p » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:35 pm

9th November, 4430

Operation Fire Storm (Liberation Of Ntoto) close to end. Valruzians arrive in Statrica, finish off final defenses/resistance.

Artillery Piece firing at Ntoto camps (below)

After starting with instant success and the correct use of tactics, Ntoto has been falling to Talmorian troops in the North and Lourennais troops to the south and west in another liberation coined Operation Fire Storm. Months after the initial invasion of Statrica, Lourennais command in Eroncourt planned an invasion of Ntoto during the Statrican invasion to facilitate Operation Eagle. Once landing on the West coast of the country, Lourennais troops found the coast very poorly defended. Crumbling fortifications and undertrained troops were the only troubles that Lourenne had on the coasts.After clearing most of the coast, troops traveled inland swiftly and with speed. Guided by very successful and deadly Kazulian airstrikes, the road to liberate Ntoto was made very easy. Night raids and heavily defended cities were the only thing the Lourennais army was troubled with.

In the north, Talmoria had a few difficult battles in their way. The Ntoto-Talmorian border was heavily defended by large Ntoto fortifications that the Talmorians had trouble to get over. The Talmorians, at first, attacked head on but had no success because of the amount of troops Ntoto's army had at the border. Late at night, a full Talmorian counter-attack took place. Talmorian infantry set up in front of the large fortifications and their infantry was set up in order to flank the troops at the border. At 2 in the morning, The Kazulian airforce rocked the fortifications and the Talmorian artillery heavily bombarded the fortifications as well. Then to finish the job, The Talmorians flanked around the line of fortifications to surrounded and effectively eliminate all troops. Tge Talmorians have now begun their march south and to the coast to meet up with Lourennais troops.

A few days ago, the Valruzian army arrived in Statrica to help Lourenne with peacekeeping motivates in the country. The Valruzians arrived through Statrica by the Sea and crossed through Lourenne on land. Under Lourennais command, the Valruzians have immediately set up multiple camps around Statrica and have begun to eliminate final patches of resistance and small defenses that remained from the initial invasion of Statrica. Claude Deschamps, current head of the Lourennais forces on Statrica explained that: "Valruzian troops have been taking out the last ditch resistance that the Statricans have put up since the war began and they will be setting up camps to deliver and provide humanitarian aid to those who are in need." The Valruzians will finally neutralize the country and its last defenses in order to keep Statrica "DU free" once the capital battle is over and Statrica is liberated.

More to come.

Luis1p

PreviousNext

Return to National News