Barmenistan

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Brme Lofrkns (Barmenian Independent)

Postby Opakidabar » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:00 pm

Boris Ryssko Praises Mehmet, Says There is still A Hope for Terra
Selucia is ready to enter any type of military alliance with Barmenia

Grandmaster of Selucian Orderstate Boris Ryssko praised Levent Mehmet in the speech in Cathedral of Sv Parnum, Parnumgrad:
"When we hear men like Levent Mehmet speaking, despite their religious differences, we hear a men of honor and men of independent thought. The cold war the world has entered into suddenly sparked the difference between robotlike nations of Luthori, Zardugal, Hulstria, Pontesi and true culturally and ideologically rich independent and unique nations of Indrala, Selucia, Barmenia and new government of Lodamun. Nations that go their own way, nations that have their own face. The Indrala is fighting for us all. Indrala is nation that stands against Imperialism and unification of all Terra. Indrala is key to letting other nations choose their own way and succeed in this homogeneous world.
I am happy to see that leader of Barmenia sees this, that leader of Barmenia thinks clearly. We are ready to extent our relationship with Barmenia to a new level. If my friend Mehmet invited me to any military alliance, Selucia would enter it with pride and determination. It is time when Muslims and Terran Catholics work together. There is still a hope for Terra to choose ideology different to clones of free market empires.
To show our good will a new bill has been created (http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=270587). Islam is allowed in Terran Catholic Orderstate and Muslims are not to be killed."
Opakidabar

Re: Brme Lofrkns (Barmenian Independent)

Postby Emunim » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:08 pm

Government Announces New Relations with Selucian Orderstate
First Embassy established since beginning of Independent Rule

Following the words of praise for the Barmenian leadership, Foreign Minister Halil Murat announced that Barmenistan expected to have established an Embassy in the Selucian capital within months. "The Selucian Grandmaster Boris Ryssko has proven himself to be a man capable of sound and reasonable judgement", he said, "both in its support of Indrala against the genocide being commited by Zardugal and Luthori, and in his decision to grant Muslim Selucians freedom of worship. We hope to focus on our shared values, and use these values to cooperate and provide a degree of security and a new era for North-Western Majatra.

"This security can only be achieved by mutual cooperation against the Empires seeking to destroy national sovereignty. It can only be achieved by standing up to them in Hanzan, in showing them that they cannot deny the Gao-Showan people their right to self-determination. It is of utmost importance that the anti-imperialist nations of Terra defend national sovereignty whenever it is threatened."

Previous concerns for the safety of Non-Catholic Embassy staff had seen successive governments ignore the possibility of establishing an embassy.

When questioned about the differing religious values of both Selucia and Indrala from Barmenistan, Murat was dismissive: "Those who focus on those differences do so onlyto attempt to foster division. The Gekokujō has saved thousands of lives by ending a campaign of genocide that was being commited against Indralas Muslim population, and the Order State has shown its tolerance towards our faith. Both have shown respect for our faith, and so long as that continues our differing religions pose no obstacle.

Murat also announced that improving relations would be used as a platform to seek military exercises and talks on an alliance with the Selucian government.
Emunim

Brme Lofrkns (Barmenian Independent)

Postby condemsofgsb » Tue May 18, 2010 8:36 pm

Barmenia Brodcasting Channel
condemsofgsb

Re: Barmenia Brodcasting Channel (BBC)

Postby condemsofgsb » Tue May 18, 2010 9:03 pm

BBC - The rise of a political group in the Grand State of Barmenia has been buzzing. What seemed to start as a protest has grew into a full blown political movement. The Conservative Democratic Party, lead by Joseph S. Kennedy has been making headway shooting bill after bill into the pretty much extinct-Palace of the People. Recently outside the capitol building where the Conservative Democrats were holding a rally Joseph along with his two sons, canidate for Premier Jason C. Kennedy and canidate for Foreign Affairs Minister Jacob C. Kennedy. Joseph S. Kennedy spoke on behalf of his party as he trys to gain momentum to take office.

Joseph S. Kennedy

Joseph S. Kennedy:
"Today YOU can make a change, Tommorrow YOU can make a change but if you continue to allow yourself to be run by figure heads of the Outer Church you will not have that oppurtunity. I'm not attacking the Church in anyway whatsoever, i myself am one of few Catholic men in our dear nation. But we have stood down to these figures and its time for a change. I'm pretty tired as dday goes by and I see our nation be taken advantage of in Soccer, and Deprieve of proper representation in the Palace. It's not too hard a choice, it's continue to be own by a lifeless governing body, or hit the refresh button."

Mr. Kennedy went on to discuss other topics including the drought of good outputs by the Barmenistan National Soccer team. A history that has seen One team go past the first round, the original team in the 2908 Majatran Cup. Mr. Kennedy who is a avid sports fans also stated he had a plan for the nations sports but that was all that was said.
condemsofgsb

Postby condemsofgsb » Wed May 19, 2010 11:02 pm

BBC - Today with the news of The Grand State of Barmenia annoucing its bid for the Olmypic host city, it was also annouced by as a joint decision by canidate for Minister of Internal Affairs, Billy Oakley and canidate for Minister of Education and Culture, Vladmir Headley to annouce a World-Wide Wrestling Tournement. With hopes of taking office in July of 2944 the plan will be one of the first things these ministers will put into action. As of 6:39 PM shortly after the annoucement was made many of the young, great wrestlers of the Grand State of Barmenia have been conducted to tryout for the Barmenistan National Wrestling Team. The annoucment, as spoke by Presidental Canidate Joseph S. Kennedy, is shown below as well as the list of Wrestlers contacted by the Conservative Democratic Party.

Joseph S. Kennedy
"I have been informed by my fellow running mates of a sports spectacular to involve the world. I believe this is a great idea to bring the world together inpeace. I have approved my ministers for there idea and hope other will hope aboard.

Wrestlers
50 kg
Austyn Krylo
Bennett Keidong
Herschel Francillon

60 kg
Yong Morici
Josiah Quinn
Ivan Barce

66 kg
Olin Barce
Jerold Golinoski
Brenton Benya

74 kg
Caudio Elhadi
Lyman Junius
Napoleon Raheem

84 kg
Tory Mishar
Kenton Truka
Delmar Kaulb

96 kg
Dario Letter
Lupe Evilsizor
Horacio Iodice

120 kg
Brice Backe
Kenton Fiest
Von Golk
condemsofgsb

Postby condemsofgsb » Fri May 21, 2010 9:02 pm

BBC - Election Time has come and gone. With the over throw of the Outer Church by the Conservative Democratic Party, a move that was only just a matter of time. Joesph S. Kennedy is currently sitting in his new office comfortable and he will shortly be joined by his colleagues as Ministers as soon as the Proposals is put through the currently pending Grand Assembly of Barmenia. Many changes have been put into effect in the short time the new governing party has held power. President Kennedy has sent a proposal to found a new capital of Barmenia, A proposal to change the national sport, and He has taken the liberty to pass the Terra National Wrestling Organization (TNWA) Treaty through the Assembly and submitting it to other nations to start of a national Wrestling Tournement. President Kennedy will be in office for the next 7 years after winning the presidency unopposed as well his other 100 colleagues who were running unopposed for Rep. positions in the soon-to-be Grand Assembly of Barmenia. Even though he has been busy it has been reported new President Joesph S. Kennedy has been spotted extremly happy.
condemsofgsb

Postby condemsofgsb » Sun May 23, 2010 11:16 pm

BBC - President Joseph S. Kennedy has suddenly died of a apparent heart attack. Mr. Kennedy was found died died in his home this morning around 9:38 am. The governmental world has beeen shooken by this man for the last 5 years and now he is gone. His sons Jason, and Jacob and his nephew Earick, who are all part of the Cabinet, have been rumored to replace him but it seems that Jason is the front runner. The Grand Assembly of Barmenia will call for early elections to determine the replacement in this saddening news. President J. S. Kennedy was 63, he will will be missed.
condemsofgsb

Postby Amazeroth » Mon May 24, 2010 4:07 pm

OOC:

I'm shocked that Kennedy didn't die by driving completely wasted against a tree.
Eines Tages traf Karl der Große eine alte Frau.
"Guten Tag, alte Frau", sagte Karl der Große.
"Guten Tag, Karl der Große", sagte die alte Frau.
Solche und ähnliche Geschichten erzählt man sich über die Leutseligkeit Karls des Großen.
Amazeroth

Postby condemsofgsb » Sat May 29, 2010 3:40 am

OOC: Wow, thats funny. But Kennedy and Jörg Haider, which i'm assuming what that was aimed at are two seperate people. but kudos that was kinda funny.
condemsofgsb

Postby condemsofgsb » Sat May 29, 2010 4:36 pm

BBC - Today in the nations capital at Royalsborough, Murdhild, President Jason S. Kennedy celebrated his 39th Birthday after he met with all 100 Conservative Democrats in the Grand Assembly and a few members of the cabinet to discuss a new act with 26 new laws, amendmants and other new things to be introduced. With all 100 reps. in agreement the bill will be passed and in action by next July. So after the meeting the President headed to the Preidental Palace where a celebration ceremony was conducted. Many famous figures of Barmenia were in attendance including two of the nations best wrestlers, Ivan and Olin Barce. Also to sing happy birthday to the President, Rebecca G. Thomas, the nations top-selling recording artist.

From left to right: Earick A. Kennedy (former President J. S. Kennedy's brother), President Jason C. Kennedy, Internal Affairs Minister Billy L. Oakley.

After the party however it was back to business to prepare for the next election in 2949 where the President will most likely be running againist a canidate from the Labour Party that has recently emerged.
condemsofgsb

PreviousNext

Return to National News