Saridan

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: The Saridani Journal

Postby The Tea Party » Sat May 05, 2018 1:27 am

1PM-2PM: BANCROFT MOTORS PLANT

Workers in the Bancroft Motors Manufacturing Plant, Koeistad (Tasselstaat)

Following his farm trip, Staatspresident Spencer travelled to a Bancroft Car Factory in Koeistad but was only there for an hour before being taken away by an advisor. Our reporters were asked to leave the factory meaning that something important must have occurred....
The Tea Party

Postby The Tea Party » Sat May 05, 2018 6:07 am

ISTALIA THREATENS SARIDAN, SPENCER THREATENS MORDUSIA

Staatspresident Spencer Delivers a Message to Istalia

When Staatspresident Curtis Spencer was taken away for a briefing during yesterday’s visit, our reporters had no idea that Istalian naval forces were pushing the edge of Saridanese Territorial Waters and today Curtis Spencer had a message for them;

People of Saridan,

We are under threat from Istalia as they don’t believe in democracy and are opposed to how we are running our country. Well their meddling Government is going to do more harm than good because if they choose to test boundaries and enter our waters; I WILL PERSONALLY LAUNCH A NUCLEAR WARHEAD ON RECHTENBERG, THE CAPITAL OF MORDUSIA! I WILL LET YOU SUM UP THE CONSEQUENCES AND MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION OR ELSE MY FINGER WILL BE ON THAT BUTTON IMMEDIATELY!

I conclude this speech by ordering that 150,000 Saridanese Soldiers be placed close to the Saridan-Mordusia Border, accompanied with 1500 tanks, 212 IFVs, 800 APCs, 62 Fighter Aircrafts and 3 bombers. I will also have 5 Destroyers and 3 Frigates that were currently around Rildanor to set sail for Mordusia’s East Coast.

Choose wisely President Samara or else my finger pushes that button and you will pay dearly.
The Tea Party

Postby CCP » Sun May 06, 2018 1:36 pm

Global Roleplay Committee Chair(until March 2019)
Ity ꜣḥwt xꜣdt, Hawu Mumenhes
Movement for Radical Libertarianism, Talmoria
Enarekh Koinonia, Cobura
Sizwe Esintsundu Amandla Inhlangano, Ibutho
Christian Communalist Party, Rildanor
CCP

Postby The Tea Party » Mon May 07, 2018 7:07 am

Staatspresident Spencer Declares War!

Staatspresident Curtis Spencer declares War on Mordusia and Dankuk

Last night, a Dankukian attack on one of Boerstaat’s smallest labour camps saw 5000 prisoners escape and 73 Saridanis killed; this morning the Staatspresident issued a statement.

Dankuk has pulled the last straw, they could have avoided conflict and let us run our country in peace but no, they want to meddle about despite being having one of the weakest militaries on the planet. Thanks to their meddling, I have finally decided that enough, is enough and am officially declaring war on Mordusia and Dankuk. All nationals of Dankuk are to be placed in labour camps immediately and those responsible for last nights attack will be found and executed.

As for Mordusia; I am officially launching an attack on Sammodra’s Northern Border. Mordusia will only have Dankuk to answer to and they will have that on their record forever.
The Tea Party

Postby Bachelot » Mon May 07, 2018 8:02 am

OOC: On a crappy mobile phone right now and can't write much, but I want to make clear that as a Mordusia player I object to this war RP between Mordusia and Saridan. Doesn't seem very realistic given that Mordusia wants peace and is posing no threat to Saridan. Sorry to sound like the killjoy.
Bachelot

Postby FPC » Mon May 07, 2018 10:00 am

The most recent post by the Tea Party has been judged as illegal under the game rules. And has been deleted as Mordusia clearly did not consent.
Used to be relevant
FPC

Postby hts » Tue May 22, 2018 12:37 am

Iftogeroon Slave Gangs Threaten Government

Gang Members Gathering in the Cells of a Saridani Slave Camp

Gangs of mixed race, or Iftogeroon, slaves have rapidly gained membership in the slave camps of Saridan. These gangs, armed with make shift knives, established a presence within these camps over the past several years. Recently, a number of shootings have occurred within camps, and some have even resulted in the deaths of guards and police officers.

These gangs have intensified their rhetoric, and have established a set of demands. One gang member was interviewed and said:

These people in government don't understand. Either they open these gates, or we gonna burn these camps to the ground. There aint enough guards in this country to stop us. We got guns, knives, fists, and fire. We are willing to burn with these camps if we have to, but we wont be caged for much longer. One way or another, I promise you that.
“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”
hts

Postby The Tea Party » Wed May 23, 2018 5:45 am

TREASURER STAINTHORPE WILL ALLOCATE MORE FUNDING TO CAMPS, STAATSPRESIDENT SPENCER PUSHES A “FINAL SOLUTION”

Treasurer Rudyard Stainthorpe and Staatspresident Curtis Spencer discuss plans for slave camps

Today, Treasurer Rudyard Stainthorpe has announced that he will designate 10 Billion SAD to strengthen the Slave Camps to “maintain order”. In his conference he stated that:

These people are here for a reason, they destroyed Saridan and are being punished for it. On the 10th anniversary of the labour camps, I am proud to announce that our nation has reached full employment and crime levels are at 3%- a reduction of 21%. Since their implementation by Staatspresident Spencer in 4387 we have seen a total of 50 million undesirables eradicated and currently have 12 million in the camps and to maintain order, I will be designating 10 billion SAD to improve efficiency.

Staatspresident Spencer is still unhappy and has called for a “Final Solution”; the eradication of all undesirables. Along with that he has had tensions with Mordusia and is slowly building up Saridan’s military.

For too long these scum have filled Terra and my aim is to scrub them away. I will not stop fighting to restore decency among the human race until they are eradicated entirely! To eradicate these filthy animals is the only solution and it shall be the Final Solution, once we have cleaned up Saridan, we clean up Seleya and then we shall clean up Terra! Today, on the 10th anniversary of the camps, I am ordering the eradication of 2 million of them! *Crowd Cheers*

HEIL SARIDAN! HEIL OUR PEOPLE! HEIL SPENCER!

-Staatspresident Curtis Spencer
The Tea Party

PreviousNext

Return to National News