Saridan

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: The Saridani Journal

Postby The Tea Party » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:09 pm

Staatspresident Spencer Puts Saridan First!

Staatspresident Markus Spencer delivers his first speech regarding a new direction for Saridan.

Today, our glorious new Staatspresident has made a speech regarding a new direction for Saridan. The One Nation Government is adopting a nationalistic protectionist policy to allow Saridan to flourish and thrive which it believes will allow Saridan to “progress forward without foreign scum meddling with our success”. His full speech is below:

People of the Kongres and the Republiek van Seridjan,

The death of Walter Harding was the final straw for our nation, we are isolating Saridan from all the world with minimal exceptions. We cannot trust evil foreigners who wish to corrupt our nation and destroy our progress that we have achieved. Saridan is being taken advantage of by other nations and we cannot succumb to other nation’s denying our sovereignty. This will be stopped and will occur no more, for today is a new dawn!

This bill will begin our project to isolate our nation from the world and progress forward without foreign scum meddling with our success.

We will not have to subject to the intake of refugees and immigrants who despise us and will try to attack us viciously, for we will restrict immigration tremendously!

We will not have foreign propoganda infecting our population and our military will be one of the strongest for we will expand it so prodigiously!

We will only trade and allow highly restricted immigration from nations that we describe as our closest allies!

We will reserve the right to create laws that benefit our nation and our nation only!

We will unite our nation with highly developed infrastructure and transportation usage which will build our nation into an empire!

We will become self-reliant and self-serving as we will only use products, materials and necessities made in Saridan!

We will build our economy through protectionist policy and the hard work of Saridani labourers, to allow us to become prosperous!

And we combine as One Nation to put Saridan First!

Markus Spencer
Staatspresident of Saridan
Last edited by The Tea Party on Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Tea Party

Postby The Tea Party » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:43 am

Staatspresident Spencer Secures Economy

Over the past few years since his election, Staatspresident Markus Spencer has focused on delivering to the Saridani people and banning foreign scum from meddling with Saridan and it’s economy. Since the passing of the Business Support Act, unemployment rates have dropped from 12% to 7% nationally with the creation of 1.5 million jobs from scratch and more jobs from previously employed foreigners.

Staatspresident Markus Spencer visits the Visser Farm which accounts for 15% of Saridan’s Agriculture Industry.

Saridani billionaire, Richard Scholten CEO of Scholten Coal (the largest coal mining firm in Saridan, hoping to expand into nearby nations), has recently announced his plan to establish Scholten Automotives and begin manufacturing by 4347 at a Scholten Coal conference held last month.

Billionare Richard Scholten announces the establishment of Scholten Automotives

As you all should know, I am a fantastic job creator. At 25 I inherited my father’s company and now, five years later, we are the largest coal mining firm in Saridan worth about 4 billion SAD. Now, I love being Saridani and I love Saridan, which is why I want to do as much as I can to allow this nation to succeed, which is why I am announcing the establishment of Scholten Automotives, a car manufacturer that will see the employment of over 500,000 Saridani’s and three brand new cars to be brought to the global market with more to come. As well as this, I plan to contact the Mordusian Government and ask for permission to establish 7 coal mines and hire over 650,000 Mordusians, but sending profits back to Saridan. These are my plans for the Scholten Coal Company, and I look forward to seeing more people working for Scholten Coal.

The quinquennial Saridani Economic Forum will also be held in 4348 and will feature both the Staatspresident and the Secretary for Economic Growth, Brandon Holley as well as various CEO’s and major business owners discussing the best ways to reduce unemployment and improve the economy.

Curtis Fulging
Writer for the Saridani Journal
Last edited by The Tea Party on Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Tea Party

Postby The Tea Party » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:56 am

Staatspresident Spencer Aims to Preserve Duntrekker Race

Staatspresident Markus Spencer delivers speech on Duntrekker supremacy.

Today, the new segregation laws have been implemented and will protect Duntrekker Saridani’s from getting attacked by non-whites. These new laws prevent non-whites from contaminating the same facilities used by Duntrekkers and will force the new non-white slaves to work for their Duntrekker masters as a punishment for having lives of crime and failing to amount to anything productive. Staatspresident Markus Spencer has made it clear that this policy is essential to the progression of Saridan as a nation:

Over the past few years, our nation has been improving and growing and our people are working, except for some. Yes, I am talking about the non-whites, the scum of society, a blemish on our nation. They are a parasite on Saridan’s successes, distracting the Duntrekker race from peace and prosperity; our most desired goal.

They have established their own culture and ideology that is incompatible with our own. They do not accept democracy, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, or freedom of assembly but believe that eating their own children is fine. Saridan is now seeing changes in suburbs predominantly non-white as tolerance towards other people is no longer the case. Our law courts are disrespected and prisons have become breeding grounds for non-whites to bash up or kill Duntrekker inmates. They are imprisoned at almost fifteen times the average rate and their rate of unemployed and public dependency is four to five times greater than the national average. Non-whites are prominent in organised crime, with associated violence and drug dealing. Antisocial behaviour is rampant, fuelled by hyper-masculine and misogynist culture. Multiple social surveys find that neighbourhoods of non-white settlement are suffering from collapsing social cohesion and fear of crime. White Saridanis, in general, are more fearful.

Yet, our opposition continue to tell us to be tolerant and embrace the good non-whites, but how should we tell the difference? There is no sign saying 'good person' or 'bad person” on non-whites. How many lives will be lost or destroyed trying to determine who is good and who is bad?

Non-whites cannot have a significant presence in Saridan if we are to live in an open, respectable, safe and cohesive society. Never before in Sadidan’s history have we seen civil unrest and terror associated with a so-called community. We have seen the destruction that they are causing around the world and if we do not make changes now, there will be no hope in the future. Many Duntrekkers are waiting longer for their life-saving operation because the non-whites have bashed and killed so many of our people. Our city streets have are no longer safe with gangs of non-whites running crime rings and managing clans with gang wars and riots occurring frequently. Our aged and sick are left behind to fend for themselves, whilst the rest of us run and hide for fear we will be killed. And many cities and towns struggle to provide funding for the community as the ever-growing non-white community sit around and consume all of it from welfare.

We must clean up our streets and remove the non-whites who are a drain on Duntrekker society and punish them through segregation. One Nation calls for the establishment of the slave trade and for segregation to be re-implemented for the sake of our nation and maybe even the eradication of races that are not predominantly Duntrekker. If this is not done, then the filthy non-whites will cause even more destruction and our nation will fall apart and their rule will see the end of a peaceful Saridan.
The Tea Party

Postby The Tea Party » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:18 pm

One Nation Revived by Curtis Spencer

Curtis Spencer, Grandson of Former Staatspresident Markus Spencer

Curtis Spencer has revived One Nation and already won 125 seats in the Kongres and is entering the Cabinet. Many people were glad about the revival of the party as they will bring back dreams of prosperity in Saridan and shall lead the country to victory. Already showing his name on the world stage by commenting on Mordusia’s plans to sanction Saridan and by re-introducing the vital slavery policies that we need for success; he is proving himself to be a fantastic leader like his grandfather; Markus Spencer.
The Tea Party

Postby Bachelot » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:53 pm

Bachelot

Postby The Tea Party » Tue May 01, 2018 6:31 am

Spencer Sworn-In as Staatspresident

Curtis Spencer was officially sworn in as Staatspresident

This morning Curtis Spencer was sworn in as the 37th Staatspresident of the Republiek van Seridjan (Republic of Saridan). Grandson of Former Staatspresident Markus Spencer; our new leader is set to rule our country towards prosperity and aims to put our country first. In his inaugural speech, he said;

People of Saridan,

Today is a new beginning for our country and marks the start of a new direction we will be taking. Under my leadership, Saridan will be our first and only priority, and we will do everything in our power to defend this magnificent country of ours. More than 35 years have passed since Markus Spencer was our leader and during that time; Saridan succumbed to foreign nations and lost it’s honour and freedom; something that will be returned!

Today, the workers, farmers, soldiers, businessmen, politicians, every man and woman in this country will unite as one and fight against those who threaten our freedom and honour! Those who are the enemy of our nation shall pay the price for their ignorance; no longer will we let foreigners dictate our people! Mordusia will be the first to suffer for their disgusting behaviours and interactions; they allow the non-Duntrekker creatures to live as humans, Ahmadi parasites to destroy core values and Canrillaise animals to override the rights of the traditional inhabitants of Mordusia; Saridanese settlers. Mordusia is full of scum that promote disgusting practices and must be cleansed before they infect our country and people!

Various foreign countries see us as a country of idiots; well we shall get the last laugh! My first actions as Staatspresident will be the official beginning of purification, cleansing our country of scum and parasites. We will defend our country til the end and will put Saridan and it’s people first!

HEIL SARIDAN! HEIL OUR PEOPLE! HEIL SPENCER!
The Tea Party

Postby The Tea Party » Fri May 04, 2018 11:04 am

SPENCER’S SLAVERY CAMPS A SUCCESS

Some Non-Duntrekkans living in the Koeistad Slave Village

Nearly 10 Million non-Duntrekkers, non-Kyos, Mordusian immigrants, Canrillaise, Ahmadis, Immoral Criminals and other people have been sent to labour camps throughout Saridan since they began last year and they are proving to be a success in cleaning up the country. They were implemented by Staatspresident Curtis Spencer in order to filter out the “bad people” living in Saridan who are deteriorating the nation from the core and so far crime has gone down 31.2%, the economy has grown by 3% and unemployment down by 3%.

A supposed insider from a “foreign investigative service” has leaked a so-called “document” the Saridanese Ministry of Internal Affairs stating:

Mr. Herbert Walker,

As you are the Commissioner of the Klipberg Labour Camp; you are required to provide me with a report every 6 months and you have not sent one to my office and the deadline was a week ago. So far 567,982 people have been executed in these camps by using one method or another and if you fail to give me your paperwork; you’ll join them! We have an important job, cleaning up these parasites and Saridan relies on it; so let this be a warning! You have one week to hand your report to me in person, otherwise you can choose to join the Iftgoeroons in the chambers, line up with the Ahmadis at the shooting range, get electrocuted with the homosexuals or get tied to the mouth of a cannon with the two Mordusian rebel leaders in Kaap.

Regards,
Charles S. Kremsgurten
Head of the Saridanese Slavery Camp Program

However, these letters are likely to be Mordusian propaganda and are nothing to be bothered about; the anonymous source has since been arrested for defamation of the Government and treason to Saridan.

Lincoln Gunfrey
Writer for the Saridani Journal
The Tea Party

Postby cb15 » Fri May 04, 2018 2:26 pm

MESSAGE FROM PRESIDENT RANIA SAMARA OF ISTALIA:

We strongly condemn the government of Saridan for their behavior against peoples of other ethnicities. If this continues, other countries may have to intervene.
cb15

Postby The Tea Party » Sat May 05, 2018 12:38 am

STAATSPRESIDENT SPENCER VISITS WORKERS BEFORE MAKING IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Staatspresident Curtis Spencer Visits the Visser Farm

When Staatspresident Curtis Spencer stated at 8:00am, that he had an important announcement to make in the afternoon, we sent reporters out to follow him and wait until it was time. We’ll be giving you live updates throughout the day.

10 AM-12PM: VISSER FARM

After meeting with the Staatspresident, our reporters followed his motorcade to the Visser Farm, which accounts for 20% of agricultural production in Saridan. He began walking through the peach orchards and tested them, followed by sampling some corn before entering the fish cannery. Finishing off his two hour visit, he entered the pig butchery and made comments about Saridani Farmers:

Farmers are the backbone of Saridan and Visser Farm is a prime example of what these people do for our country. These people are the people that make this country great and serve their country with honour; without them our economy would have never been as big as it is. To thank them for their service, I will be raising agricultural subsidies soon but until them I encourage all Saridani’s to buy Saridanese Agricultural Products from their local groceries and supermarkets.

ImageImageImageImage
The Tea Party

PreviousNext

Return to National News