Chronicles of Mordusia

Announcement from Sean Martin on the Election Results

Postby zerooverzero101 » Fri May 26, 2017 3:45 am

The special election results have concluded, and the results are not so different from the special elections held almost two years ago. The Tea Party's George Busch and the PDP's Terry Brown once again faced off in the first two rounds.

Sean Martin, the Chairman of the Neoliberal Party as well as its Presidential Candidate said about the election to a crowd of Neoliberal supporters:

I would like to congratulate President Busch on his victory tonight. Now,
I know it was not the victory that I... that we wanted, but it's a victory over the left. We gained some seats tonight, and so did our allies, One Mordusia. I look forward to a productive term. Thank you, and god bless Mordusia.

The Neoliberal Party chairman has undergone some controversy within his own party, especially with his decision to ally with One Mordusia. Neoliberal party voters had some uncertainties about the MAR, and see it as compromising centrism for a strong right alliance.
zerooverzero101

Tea Party Election Win

Postby The Tea Party » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:42 am

President George Busch of the Tea Party has been re-elected for President. His promising campaign slogan "Taking Care of Business" and strong reputation were key reasons for his re-election. As well as re-gaining the Presidency, the Tea Party also re-gained the Congressional Majority and the amount of Congresspeople from the Tea Party has increased. Congress Majority Leader Malcolm Hancock was especially pleased with the turnout:

Today, our people have made the decision to stay on track and stay with the Tea Party. We will continue to create positive policies that improve our nation and we will continue Taking Care of Business. The number of Congresspeople we have in the Congress has increased significantly, and this allows our bills to pass through the Congress much more quickly and much more efficiently and that is going to help us fix our nation.

Congress Majority Leader Malcolm Hancock (Tea Party) delivers his speech on the Tea Party's Congressional victory.

President Busch has also made his statement on his win:

Democracy has spoken! And it says that the Tea Party will continue to Take Care of Business. This term, I will not just focus on our nation, I will also focus on other nations and forming trade deals, military alliances and putting Mordusia back in the international stage with the help of Minister of Foreign Affairs Pauline Branson. Our nation will be in great shape once I'm done with it. I may or may not run for a third consecutive term due to my age but I believe that whoever my successor is will continue on with my hard work. Anyway, let's get back into the now. We need to stop the talking and continue Taking Care of Business.

President George Busch delivers his victory speech

In his last one and a half terms he did improve the economy and change our nations public systems dramatically and it seems that he has intentions to get our country "back on the international stage" or in other words become a world power. We'll see what he does this time but for now, we just need to sit back and wait to see the outcome of his second/third term.

Aaron Ward
Political Analyst
Chronicles of Mordusia
The Tea Party

Re: Chronicles of Mordusia

Postby Lertus » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Mordusian Labour Party celebrates it's electoral success
MLP leader Kirk Brand gave a speech to party's supporters.

After gaining 108 seats in the Congress thanks to Labour Party's second and best to date electoral performance party chairman Mr. Kirk Brand gave the following speech:

*crowd is cheering loudly*

"Thank you!"

"For past few months we visited different places all over this country, met many wonderful people, but most importantly we brought hope. Hope for working people all over this country struggling with their every day lives."

"I guarantee that we will live up to our promises. We will do what we said we will do. We will support civil liberties and worker's rights. No longer will our people be subject to unfair treatment from big banks and huge corporations."

"And I'm sure that our newly elected Congressmen and women, including me, will help me achieve these goals."

"I would also like to thank all of our volunteers who did such an amazing job. When we begun our campaign there was only 1,500 of you. Now we have over 150,000 member and still counting!"

*crowd cheered once again*

"So once again thank you and see you in Congress!"
Lertus

Postby Lertus » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:38 pm

MLP interested in forming a new cabinet
Mordusian Labour Party's leader Kirk Brand held a press conference earlier today
"Thank you very much for coming."

"Seeing the results of this year's election it is quite clear to me that a new government needs to be form in order to ensure that our people get the best from us. This is why I called this press conference. In the election our party has gained 108 seats in the Congress. Millions of people in this country put their trust in us and our policies. So let me say this, believe me, that our party is willing and able to form a new government. We would like to form a government which will make sure that we expand civil liberties of our people not limit them, that we help the working people of this country. I'm sure that some will call this a 'power grab' or something of the sort, but these are the same people who stand against the values of not only this party, but also this nation and it's citizens. Whether we will lead this coalition or will be a junior member remains to be seen, but nonetheless I am certain that an agreement can be reached."

"I would also like to invite party leaders who share are values to the talks. What we will do will certainly be beneficial for this country."
Lertus

Postby The Tea Party » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:54 pm

Tea Party Election Win

After Early Elections were called last night and voting finished at 12 o'clock today; the results are in for the Tea Party. They have gained an extra 33 seats in the Congress and once again Camden Brady came third in the first round of Presidential Elections. Here's what he had to say:

As leader of the Tea Party, I would like to say that I am proud of our recent accomplishments. We are Taking Care of Business and the people want us to continue Taking Care of Business. However, during the last term of Government, we have not been as productive as we could have been. So, I'm going to change that. I promise, that my party will produce at least ten bills, and throughout those bills we will see at least fifteen articles. This will ensure the public that we are doing our jobs and that we are Taking Care of Business! Thank you everybody!

Camden Brady delivers speech on recent elections.

Leader of the Tea Party in the Congress Martha Donsley, was also impressed with recent turnouts.

I am quite impressed and satisfied with the recent elections. The Tea Party's community has grown which means we need to do a better job. We are currently doing a good job but we could be doing a great job when it comes to serving the people. It doesn't matter if we get the presidency or not, serving the Mordusian people is what matters.

Martha Donsley on the recent Tea Party turnout.
The Tea Party

Postby The Tea Party » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:34 am

PAULINE BRANSON CAMPAIGNS TO REMAIN AS MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

Minister of Foreign Affairs Pauline Branson, is worried that she may lose her position under the Government Procedure Act. The Act. clearly states that "the process of forming a government will begin after an election" and that the " Presidential Party has two tries at successfully forming a Cabinet". Minister Branson has been famous for her crackdown on illegal immigration, putting Mordusian companies and workers first and developing strong ties with Baltusia. In spite of recent statements about her dismissal made by the media, she has recently begun her campaign to protect her position. This is what she has recently stated;

Due to recent elections and a new Cabinet proposal being questioned, I am marking my campaign to protect my position as Minister of Foreign Affairs. I am currently working with Baltusia on developing a military and economic treaty which is important for not just Mordusia and Baltusia but the international community due to the fact that Mordusia is located close to nations such as Aldegār and Sadrian which have attempted to provoke conflict and have successfully done in the past. If I am removed from my position, our hard work will disappear and our nation's ties with Baltusia will collapse.

Minister of Foreign Affairs Pauline Branson talks about the importance of her remaining as Foreign Secretary

I personally believe, that it would be a stupid first move for the President to remove Pauline Branson from her position as her work is highly important to the economic and military development of Mordusia. The President has made remarks previously about Minister Branson's visits and may continue to do so in the future.

Minister of Foreign Affairs Pauline Branson with Baltusian Foreign Secretary Richard Hurt

Aaron Ward
Political Analyst
Chronicles of Mordusia
The Tea Party

Postby E McAvoy » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:56 pm

Legislative Agenda of Stand By You being affected
Anna Willmington

Will Langton is one of the senior senator of Stand By You, and he is one of the founding members of Stand By You, he had raised his concern on the disruption of the Legislative Agenda of SBY due to the recent Early Election.

In the recent Early Election, our party loss almost half of our seats in the congress, this is a huge disruption to our agenda, SBY has a lot of ambitious act, ready to be proposed, mainly focusing on the reform of our public education and health system, and this act is unavoidably, very controversy, and we need huge amount of support to pass this bill, but due to the recent loss of seats in congress, its harder and harder for us to pass this kind of reform acts.

But we can promise the people in Mordusia, SBY will not give up our goal in changing Mordusia into a better place, we will still propose our Reform Act, but we may need to seek more support from other parties.

Will had also raise concern on the forming of the new cabinet, 4 members of Stand By You, are currently members of the Government Cabinet,formed by the former President Josh Cooke who is one of the member of the Neoliberal Party.
This new government cabinet was only formed a few months ago, of course after the early election the Conservative Seperatist Party become the largest party in the congress, they, of course, have the right to propose a new cabinet but for the stability of our country, we recommend the CSP not to do so.

While a lot of parties include the Tea Party and the Mordusia Labour Party raise their concern on wether the CSP will form another new cabinet, the CSP had stayed silence since the early election, and had not reply or respond on the others parties' concern yet.

We will keep on updating on the information of the formation of the new cabinet so please stay with us for more information.
E McAvoy

Postby E McAvoy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:35 am

University Education Reform Take Place in Morduisa
Sarah Hanson

The Congress of the Mordusia, passed the University Education Reform Act proposed by the Stand By You, on the July 4228, mark the beginning of a series of Education Reform in Mordusia, and the establishment of 2 new Universities, Federal University of Mordusia in Rechtenburg, and the Cultural University of Mordusia in Charleville, both Universities are locate in the state of Taslor. These 2 new Universities are fully funded by the Central Government, but the Universities will elect their own Principals and will take measures to avoid Government interference on the daily operation, and protect their Academic freedom.

Also each state will have their own University, but these Universities are owned and funded by the local government.

Facts on the Federal University of Mordusia
will consist of the following Faculty and Schools.

-Faculty of Medical Science
-Faculty of Earth Science
-Faculty of Social Science
-School of Public Health
-School of Architect and Engineering
-School of Public Administration
-School of Urban Design
-Faculty of Law
-Faculty of Business and Finance
-Faculty of Physics and Math.

Facts on the Cultural University of Mordusia
will consist of the following Faculty and Schools.

-Faculty of Arts
-School of Literature
-School of Philosophy
-School of Performing Arts
-Faculty of Education
-Faculty of Journalism
E McAvoy

Postby CaptainVimes » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:46 am

Conservative Seperatist Party Organise After Suprise Win

After the suprise victory of the CSP in both the Presidential and general elections, Duncan Camore has brought together a team of new politicians including the former banker Robert Hawk.
Duncan Camore after Presidential Victory

Shortly after the election, Duncan Camore disappeared, organising his party and engaging in talks with the Tea Party. In a surpise move he has niminated Cooke as his VP. CSP members do not seem worried about this move, many are too busy celebrating the victory.
CaptainVimes

Postby The Tea Party » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:33 am

TEA PARTY LEADERSHIP ELECTIONS

After a decade of disappointing results, Camden Brady called leadership elections for the Tea Party:

We, the Tea Party, have not been doing our jobs and representing the people. After a decade of embarrassing results and dissatisfaction among the people, I have decided that we, as a party, must choose whether or not I remain as leader of this party. Three other members of the party will be contesting leadership and they are; Minister for Food and Agriculture Adam Murphy, Minister of Foreign Affairs Pauline Branson and newly elected Congressman Horace Grumsworth, CEO of Grumsworth Enterprises. We will vote tomorrow.
- Camden Brady, President of the Tea Party

Of the 48 Tea Party Congresspeople, 17 voted for Adam Murphy, 12 voted for Camden Brady, 11 voted for Pauline Branson and 8 voted for Horace Grumsworth.
Camden Brady acknowledging his defeat.

Adam Murphy is the great-grandson of Bob Murphy, the Founder of the Tea Party. Despite having Camden Brady being a tough challenge, Adam Murphy did make an offer to him in his victory speech:

We, as a party have decided that we want another Murphy to lead us. And I am that Murphy. I would like to thank those who contested leadership as it showed strong devotion to our party. We must not fight between each other, but we must unite to strengthen our party and serve our citizens. I will make sure that we are successful in the next elections and I will work hard to be Taking Care of Business. I appreciate the work of Camden Brady and I offer him the position of the Candidate for Chancellor. He has served our party well and will continue to do so in the future. If he dedicates himself to the party and proves that he can lead the party once again, he will be successful and I look forward to seeing him as our leader again. But for now, I will make sure that our party does well in the next elections and I will bring it back up to standard
- Adam Murphy, New President of the Tea Party

Adam Murphy, the New President of the Tea Party
The Tea Party

PreviousNext

Return to International News