Vorona

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Vorona Daily

Postby -1776- » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:44 am

THE FEDERALIST PAPER

Bill A8

Bill A8 is a new proposal made to the House of Commons, in response to Mordusia's decision to try to evacuate Mordusians out of Vorona.

Excerpt from Bill A8:
1. Any Mordusian willing to migrate to Vorona will be given the equivalent of 100,000 MRD in DNT, and will have a less intensive, sped up border control process to enter Vorona more easily.
2. Any Mordusians wanting to leave Vorona shall undergo an assessment process, and require special permission from the Voronan Minister of Foreign Affairs.
3. Mordusian citizens setting up businesses in Vorona will be given a 'corporation tax deduction'. They will pay 10%, as opposed to the 20% typical corporations follow in Vorona.

These policies are to be enforced as a counter-measure against a possible mass exodus of Mordusians. This will help keep Mordusians in Vorona, and assist them economically.

Statement from President Hamill:
With Bill-A8 we prove to you, citizens of Mordusia, that we are the ones who really care for you. Not the tyrants who call themselves your representatives. Trust me when I say that Vorona will be a place of Economic growth and freedom for Mordusians. Mordusians who are sick and tired of the bureaucratic autocrats of your homeland, feel welcome to make Vorona your new home
Likatonia - Republican Party (Inactive)
Dolgava - Liberal Confederation (Inactive)
Saridan - Unie van Oranje (Inactive)
Darnussia/Narikaton - Nationalistische Partij
-1776-

Re: Voronan National News Network

Postby -1776- » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:43 pm

THE FEDERALIST PAPER

Statement from Minister Bullen

A recent bill in the Istalian Parliament (http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=530568) shows complete lack of respect and outright attack on Voronan sovereignty. A small nation like ours is not capable of competing Militarily or Economically with superpowers like Istalia. It seems, Istalia sees pleasure in picking on people much small than them. So, what can we really do? We have little economic power. And only a couple years back, we had no military whatsoever. Therefore, people of the house, I propose we begin making use of the Internment camps. As the Minister of Defense, I see no other options.
-1776-

Postby -1776- » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:32 pm

THE FEDERALIST PAPER

Slavery to be Abolished in Vorona with Bill C1, Vorona Prepared to Negotiate Termination of Istalian Internment Camps

The new bill proposed to the Voronan House of Commons on May 6th 4246 is set to pass with the support of the Federalist Party. This marks a new era for Vorona. Concurrently, this shows a major defeat for the Federalist Party, which is rumored to be en route to dissolution.

Federalist lawmakers say that the Istalian Internment camps are to remain functional, until negotiations occur between Vorona and Istalia.
-1776-

Postby -1776- » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:40 pm

Vorona Times

Vorona Shuts down Internment Camps

Vorona is set to begin the termination of all Interment Camps, followed by their destruction. All victims of these camps, and their families, will be given 1 Telar.

In further news, the "Federalist Paper" government-run newspaper has been shut down and replaced by government-subsidized "Vorona Times".
-1776-

Postby -1776- » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:47 pm

Vorona Times

Federalists Collapse

The Federalist Party, and the Voronan Government along with it, has collapsed. Vorona is in anarchy, with no ruling establishment.
-1776-

Postby sakibc2511 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:36 pm

We are new elected government in Vorona.We will change the Vorona.President Mobin Khan promise that.
sakibc2511

Re: Patriot Gazette of Verona

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:48 am

The House of Bavoria Seeking to Regain Royalty Status
Hwitceaster- Katherine ll the current head of the ancient House of Bavoria may have a chance to lead the country soon. The appearance of the House of Bavoria Protektorat a party whose mission is to bring back the monarchy and an agreement in the Congress, plans might be fulfilled. However, she would later announce that she wishes to not take this position but instead she will let her 20-year-old son take the throne as King. The government must sort itself out first but in the meantime, it is a possibility that is getting ever more likely.
"Alaskan"
Dolgovas konservatīvā partija (Dolgava) info
Also in Hanzen
My RP: Dolgava

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning - Erwin Rommel
alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:31 am

Northern Unionists Triumph!!!

Bavoria- The North of Vorona celebrates the news that plans to instate the House of Bavoria are underway. The Loyalists marched through the streets proclaiming the complete sovereignty of Vorona. Minor counter-protest from Liberals and Deltarian citizens living in Vorona protested against them but for the most part the country supports the current government's policies.
The Northern-Loyalists Marching in Celebration.
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:12 am

The Queen takes her Throne!!!

Hwitceaster- Queen Thérèse l went to the Voronan Throne and was coronated on Monday. The streets were filled with jubilant people who supported her. She would stand with her husband the King and officially became Queen of Vorona. This marks the first time in several hundred years that Vorona has had a King/Queen. The Queen would then spend the day meeting with government officials and talking to a couple of reporters. In these interviews, she would say what she would like to see in the country.

I am honored that the country trusts me enough to be their Queen. I will not let you down! I will do my best to support democracy at all cost and support Vorona as it begins a new stage in its existence. I will try my hardest to be the face of this wonderful country. I want to see Vorona become a world-leading nation. I will be a great leader, I can't wait to serve my country!

"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby Batman337 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:59 am

Vorona Independent Conservatives Return to Politics receive massive support

Nearly 1000 years after Then Vorona Republican/Vorona National Populist Party President Chuck Meghan Furman Sold Vorona to Sekow followed by Vorona returning to Deltaria The Vorona Independent Conservative has reformed under the leadership of former disgraced President Furman's great great great Grandson Charles Herburt Furman. The reformed VICP has one goal in mind to undo the sins of the VRP/VNPP and once again have Vorona as the proud free independent nation as it once was, and clearly the message resonated with the people of Vorona as the VICP received 56 seats and won 39% in the first round of voting for the President, although they were unable to unseat Incumbent President Henry Irons. Now the question is can the VICP continue there electoral success and once again make Vorona a free independent and prosperous nation?
Independent Consul Party- Inactive

Voronan National People's Party- Inactive

Reformist Party- Inactive

HNHP- Active
Batman337

PreviousNext

Return to National News